The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-03-2014, 02:45 PM

Which movie was it?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-03-2014, 03:16 PM

Robo-Geisha XD
I was watching it because it had Takumi Saito in it, and my friend had been talking about maybe watching it for a while.
We were expecting it to be a little more scary and violent

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-03-2014, 03:34 PM

What was it actually like?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-04-2014, 03:55 AM

Ridiculously done (I was kinda expecting that part, just not as pad) and like, funny and attempts at being sexual were just weird. It was super ridiculous.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 06:51 AM

Wow, I'm really curious now. o.O;

Wonder if I can find a summary or storyline of it off Wiki...

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-04-2014, 08:08 AM

Yeah you can XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 08:55 AM

*reads*

...That...I don't even...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 03:49 PM

Entry 1.04

Rawr.

So apparently I have changed my Facebook name too many times and it won't let me change it anymore. I really, really want to change my name however, so in the end I decided to make a new account. (Thanks, OCD.) Yay new name!

Had fun decorating it and re-adding all my old stuff from my old account. Hopefully my friends will re-accept my friend requests and I can re-join all those groups I was in~

Will probably end up losing a lot of stuff anyways though...considering how I haven't spoken with many of my friends on my old account in a while and they probably don't even get feed updates from me anymore.

Also found some funny pictures while hunting for a good Facebook cover image to use. Smauglock ftw.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2014, 02:17 AM

that I need a case picture though omg.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 04:14 AM

Hahaha yeah, I laughed out loud when I saw that one.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-05-2014, 05:30 AM

With good reason.

I don't imagine too many people would be coming to him with their cases though.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 05:33 AM

They'd probably think he's going to eat them.
Those wings are handy for getting around crime scenes though.

...I now have the urge to go buy myself a Smaug or any red dragon plushie and then wrap a blue scarf around its neck.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 05:36 AM

Entry 1.05

<3

I GOT MY DAD INTO SHERLOCK. YESSSSSSS.

I've been fangasming around the house so much these days that my dad decided to look into 'this Sherlock thing', and now he's hooked too. Victoryyyyyy! xD

He's already finished the pilot version and the first episode of Season 1, and is now watching the Blind Baker. We've managed to convince my mom to watch it too when she comes back. I can't wait for the second episode of Season 3!

Accidentally came across some 'spoilers' on Facebook yesterday though. I didn't need to see that! I wanted to see it when the episode actually comes out! T AT

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 02:10 PM

Entry 1.05.50

"<3" Imma space holder wheeeeeeeee :D "....."

Watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug earlier, and despite the somewhat blurry quality of the film and the horrendous spelling of the subbers, it was pretty good. :D I liked all the fighting scenes.

I love Smaug's long tail! Normally western dragons have shorter, stubbier tails...but Smaug's tail is beautiful. Read somewhere while hunting for Smaug pictures that Smaug's design was inspired by both western and eastern dragons, so maybe that's why.

Even though it's imminent and unavoidable, I kind of wish Smaug wouldn't die. D:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 03:58 PM

Entry 1.06

...Lovely.

Sigh...I know we're not supposed to input bad memories in the jar, but I was looking forward to seeing the second episode of Season 3 Sherlock so much...and got a bucketload of viruses for my trouble instead.

Many thanks to X---AznCo0ki3 for providing me with a link to the second episode, but I'm not sure what I'd clicked, and it ended up with a bunch of weird programs being downloaded into my computer. T 口T

Fuck you, Nation Zoom. Fuck you with a hundred thousand acid-laced barbed wire shoved up your virtual ass.

But here's the thing-

Apparently I had a shitload of other crap malware in my computer that I hadn't known were there, and I probably wouldn't have ever found out if it weren't for Nation Zoom and those other programs that had downloaded themselves into my computer. I had to find something to get rid of them, and got myself SpyHunter 4, which found several hundred bad stuff in my computer, and then got rid of them for me. Holy shit. Several hundred. I sincerely hope my privacy is still intact, goddamn it all.

Good riddance.

So the 'good memory' of it all is that my computer is much cleaner now, hopefully.

And I'll be able to watch the second episode of Sherlock tomorrow after work; dad's downloading it in the living room computer right now. Hopefully I won't accidentally run into any (more) spoilers (than I already have, goddamn it)...

Last edited by Antagonist; 01-07-2014 at 09:21 AM..

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 06:22 PM

Wow, several hundred?
Jeez, I've never had that problem. Just one, massive one, that was dug DEEP into my computer.
It took almost a day to get rid of it.

Happiness retrieved from that one bad thing!
Consider it a happy memory because you got rid of all of the viruses and junk!
Yay~!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 12:02 AM

Hey Pistachio!

Yeah, tell me about it. And they've probably been there for years already.

What was the massive one that was in your computer and how did you eventually get rid of it? I hope it's not in my computer too!

And yes, I was much happier after scanning and ridding myself of all the malware.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Entry 1.07

"Well there goes my experiment..." I am space holder :DD "....." Space holder2~

I think I died multiple times via laughter and heartache over this episode.

Laughed so hard I nearly cried, and then had feels exploding everywhere. This new season has been killing me. The episode feels a little filler-ish, like the calm before the storm, so I'm really curious as to what happens next...and I have a feeling the season will end on a big cliffhanger again like with Season 1. >_>;

I love how Sherlock reacted to the whole wedding/best man thing! (And drunk Sherlock. Never forget drunk Sherlock. Dear lords my stomach. xDDDDD) Blackmailing potential threats to the marriage, bribing kids (with totally inappropriate material), the speech...It's just so...Sherlock. xD And he made a vow...I hate vows myself because I want to keep them but/and if I ever had to break them I'd end up feeling terrible about it. Still, I wonder if John and Mary's kid will ever make it on screen...would be interesting to see.

Mary fits right in between Sherlock and John, love how she's subtlety manipulating both of them. XD

Can't wait to see the next episode! Though afterwards it might be another two years before Season 4...*dies*

I totally do not want to drink coffee with an eyeball in it right now, nooope.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-07-2014, 11:17 PM

I haven't watched the second ep yet
Just lots of spoilers. I feel as though I've already watched it.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 12:26 AM

Shit. I hope I didn't accidentally spoil you with something?
The episode is pure gold though. The case wasn't that interesting, but then again the episode was more focused on the wedding and all and that had been more than enough to make it up for the lack of a brain-twisting case.

And seeing drunk Sherlock. Oh gods drunk Sherlock. That'll be a part where I'll definitely been rewatching again (and again) later on.

I accidentally saw a picture of their wedding (lol) on Facebook a few days before I watched the episode and was all, "Nooo I didn't want to see that I know they're going to be married but I didn't need to see thattttt Q 口Q" and have been actively skipping all the Sherlock feeds I've been getting on my Facebook since then. ;;

5 - 6 more days before I('ll probably be able to) watch the third and final episode to the season

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2014, 03:34 AM

Nah, anything you've said I've already seen on tumblr
I also read the case they've done so .

And then another probably 6 years now till the next season

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 08:14 AM

Ah.

I read John Watson's blog earlier today...and nearly laughed out loud in the office. Sherlock posting on John's blog and the comments below...

...And dear Gods I hope we won't have to wait 6 years for the next season! *dies at the thought*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-08-2014, 08:22 AM

Oh that's right! His blog updates with the show.
I gotta remember that.
Have you checked Sherlock's blog to see if he posted that thing that he was talking about?
I can't remember what it was though.

That would be awful.
I think they're running out of cases though.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Which thing? I don't think Sherlock's page has been updated in a while...he seems to have given up and has told people to contact him at either Baker Street or through John's blog.

I hope they come up with more! Maybe have people who have interesting cases/stories sell them the rights to them and then adapt them to the show? If that's possible...