Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:12 PM

Raven wrapped his arms around Viviyan when she came back to him and he made sure that Shine didn't get close. He kissed her head gently and slowly his dark energy was healing anything that hurt her. THough when Zig came into the room Shine stopped dead in her tracks. HIssing slightly she turned to him, "Zig, what are you doing here? I thought you left." she said since she had thought he had left her completely.

((yeah that sounds good and how about if we keep them as character, what do you think?))

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-10-2011, 10:15 PM

(sure X3 why don't you pick Shine's pick?)

"I left for the same reason Viviyan did... I lost a bit of control over my powers and I went to train for awhile so I wouldn't hurt you...I happened to meet Viv during that time and helped her out a bit before we went our separate ways. She also saved my sorry butt a few times so I owed her a favor.... I was going to come back anyways but she called me and told me you were here so I thought I would come back to explain..." Zig said softly then sighed a bit as he came closer to Shine and gave her a weak smile. "Shine, I left to protect you and everyone... I would never leave you for good... I love you." he said softly as he gently took both of Shine's hands though felt she might yank them away... though he really ddin't care he just wanted her to know he loved her.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2011, 10:24 PM

Shine listened to him and anger still bubbled up inside her. "you coukd if given me warning. I waited!" she screamed at him as he moved closer to her. "you told me you were going out for a but and that you would be back later. But then I soared and you never came back. You told me nothing, how do you think I felt!!" she screamed and tears streamed down her face when he took her hands. "I felt like you left me, you left me for some other person you liked better. Or just wanted to leave me because. You had acted odd for a few weeks so I thought that was it. I felt devistated, so why should I just let you back?" she asked and slolwy pulled her hands away and wrapped her arms around herself. "I felt empty and I still do." she whispered and then just started to head out of the room.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-10-2011, 10:55 PM

"I'm sorry Shine i really am... I didn't think it would take me that long though.... I thought that it would only take a few days... I thought I would be home to take care of you and be with you... I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be there with you... and I understand if you don't want me back" Zig said softly then sighed some and looked down a bit wanting to go after her but wasn't sure.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 AM

Shine listened to her and wasn't sure what to say. "just leave me alone for now." she said softly and then headed out of the room completely. She walked down the hall and to the library where she curled up into the corner and cried slightly as she thought of everything. Raven looked over at Zig, "maybe you should go after her." he said softly since if you really loved someone and wanted to be with them you had to go after them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-11-2011, 09:02 AM

Zig looked at Raven softly and nodded before heading off towards the library before looking around for Shine. After a few minutes he found her curled in the corner and walked over to her. He sat down then rapped his arms around her softly. "I'm sorry Shine... I really am... I'm so so sorry that I left you alone for all this time... I swear I'll never leave again... unless that's what you want... I'll do whatever you want... whatever will make you happy." he said softly and hoped that she accepted that and would accept him back.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2011, 04:57 PM

Shine hardly heard him when Zig came in and just stayed curled up. Though she was very aware of him when she felt his arms around her. When she heard him she buried her face into hs chest, "I dont know...I dont know what I want...." she said softly and found herself moving closer to him. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and stayed close.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-11-2011, 05:37 PM

"Do you still want me? I understand if you don't I mean... but do know I love you... I really, truly do." Zig said softly as he hugged Shine and kissed her head softly and leaned his head on her closing his eyes a bit and relaxing some into her.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 PM

Shine thoight some and thrn snuggled closer to him. "I love you... And I want you to stay close... Please don't go..." she said softly as she slowly felt whole again. Now that she was close to him she didn't want him to let go. Snuggleing closer she breathed him in and relaxed as shefelt his kisses.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-11-2011, 06:01 PM

Zig smiled and kissed her cheek softly and lovingly. "I've missed you and I love you... I hope you know that" he said softly and lovingly as he kissed her nose lightly and grinned some.

Palmoun

Old 12-11-2011, 10:39 PM

Shine moved closer to him and smiled a little as she felt his kisses. "I missed you more then anything else." she said and kissed his chest gently. She then looked up at him, "and I loved you." she whispered softly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-12-2011, 04:44 AM

"I missed you too... and I love you more then anything else." Zig said softly and gave her another light kiss on the lips. "Now... do you mind trying to make up with Viviyan?" he asked her softly and hoped that she did want to... he didn't want there to be a long feud between the two girls.

Palmoun

Old 12-12-2011, 09:09 PM

Shine snuggled closer to him and kissed him back. She then thought for a moment and then nodded, "okay, as long as you dont leave." she said softly as she bured her face into his chest. As long as he stayed close she would do anything he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 AM

"I will never leave you again my love... I'm so sorry that I had at all." Zig said softly and kissed Shine one more time before slowly standing and pulling her up with him and into his arms as he hugged her close and lookd ingot her eyes softly. "Ready?" he asked softly and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and held her close to show her that he wasn't leaving her... at least not any time soon.

Palmoun

Old 12-13-2011, 01:14 AM

Shine smiled as she heard him and kissed him back as he pulled her up. She then wrapped her arms around him and showed that she wasn't letting go any time soon. "yeah, I am ready as I ever will be." she said to him softly and then kissed him back one more time. She then took his hand and smiled, she wasn't going to let go fo him at any time soon.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-13-2011, 01:16 AM

Zig smiled and slowly started to walk back to Raven's room where he could hear Raven and Viv talking and could tell that Viv was calm now though was still a bit upset... he really couldn't blame her though just hoped everything worked out okay.

Palmoun

Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 AM

Shine stayed close to Zig and hoped that she could explain everything and that viviyan would listen. She then looked up at Zig and kissed his cheek as she stuck close. Raven was holding Viviyan close and kissing her head, "see everything is okay." he whispered and kissed her lips and was glad she had calmed down.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-13-2011, 02:05 AM

Viv looked at Raven softly and nodded some kissing him back softly and lovingly before looking to the door when she heard the two approaching though wasn't sure how to react to them right now.

Palmoun

Old 12-13-2011, 02:15 AM

Raven pulled Viviyan closer when he saw the two walk in and watched them carefully. Shine looked at the two and then buried her face into Zigs chest for a second. She then looked at Viviya, "i wanted to say sorry, I was just.. insane for a bit." she said softly as she clung to Zig.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-13-2011, 05:27 AM

Viv looked at Shine softly then looked to Raven and tried to give her a bit of a smile. "It's okay... I can kinda understand." she said softly as she leaned close to Raven and smiled up at him before giving Shine a slight smile.

Palmoun

Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 PM

Shine looked at viviyan and gave a slight smile back, "I.. is there any way I can make this up to you?" she asked since she felt like she ahd to do something for her. Raven smiled as he held Viviyan close to him and was glad that hte girls were talking now. IN truth Shine looked better now that she had Zig with her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 AM

Viv thought some though then shook her head. "So long as you don't try to come between me and Raven again you don't have to worry about it." she smiled softly as she curled close to Raven and smiled up at him a bit happily

(sorry has been having a block and just got home Friday so I've really just been relaxing)

Palmoun

Old 12-18-2011, 10:43 PM

Shine nodded, "okay, I can do that." she said softly and stayed close to zig, clinging onto him. Raven smield as he held her close to him and then kissed her head gently.

((oh it is okay, hope your trip went okay. Oh and I was wondering if you wanted to start a new rp))