Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-07-2013, 06:32 AM

Nanashi still felt pretty bad for making LaRae hold him for all of that time, although part of him knew that it couldn't really be helped. He didn't even remember falling asleep, only waking up apparently several hours later. He sighed softly when LaRae pointed out that he had seemed comfortable. "...To be honest...I think I could have been lying on a rock and not have known the difference," he admitted. He really had been pretty out of it. "...But thank you," he told her softly, "...I appreciate it." He couldn't help but cringe a little when he heard LaRae's bones popping and cracking when she moved, and his ears fell back just a little while he looked down at her apologetically. He shook his head almost instantly when she asked him how he was feeling. "I'm fine," he assured her quietly, "don't worry." His head still hurt just a little, but not enough for him to complain about it. At least he wasn't really sore or anything.

Selenity had been sitting by the tree for most of the time that Nanashi had been asleep, although at once point she did get up to go put her feet in the stream. That was where she was sitting when Nanashi finally woke up. When she heard Nanashi and LaRae talking, she tilted her head back and looked at the two of them with a smile. From what she could tell, Celestine was already up and moving again, and Kanone just looked outright bored of sitting around. After a few moments, she stood up and started to walk over to the two of them again. "Hey.... Are you feeling okay?" she asked softly as she looked down at Nanashi.

Once again, Nanashi nodded his head. "Yes...I'm fine," he assured Selenity in a quieter voice. He seemed a little more shy around her than he did with LaRae. "...Is Kyran okay?"

"He's fine...," she assured him calmly. "He wandered off and took a nap. As soon as you two are ready, I think we're all ready to go," she told them both. She smiled at Nanashi and reached over to place her hand gently on top of his head before she turned around and started to walk back the way that she had come.