Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2014, 03:42 PM

"Well... I needed to go get Misa, see what she thinks but it seems it'll be another day or so." Haren said rubbing Wendy's belly softly before leaning down and kissing her head gently. He may be sweet around her but he was still rather harsh to the others in his little 'pack'.

Kaji grinned before picking Kyoto up and bouncing him a bit then blushed as he looked at Kaya and then their mother. "W-well... y-ya see... dad... told us we couldn't mate... until we were sure that... you wouldn't freak out..." he blushed a bit before bouncing his brother a bit more.

Shiroi seemed to pout as she pawed at Reyol wanting to wrestle. Sure she was much smaller then him especially in his wolf form but that didn't stop her from wanting to play fight.

Bara smiled at their siblings but once they were in hearing distance she could hear what they were talking about and looked at Delta unsure.

Alora flushed a bit pale for just a moment before taking a deep breath to calm herself. She still wasn't fully use to the thought but she had grown to understand it would happen sooner or later. "You're just telling me because Rachet told you I would freak out right?" she smiled slightly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 02-20-2014, 03:49 PM

Wendy purred happily letting her eyes close as she relaxed around her mate. "I think it's soon though Haren..." She hummed licking him gently as her tail wagged.

Kyoto quieted as he was bounced, gurgling happily. Kaya nodded her face dark red. "Y-yeah mom didn't want you to freak out...I mean yeah...and all..." She looked down face red

Reyol shook his head looking at her. 'Shhh little one not quite yet....' he was listening to his siblings and also wondering what Bara and Delta wanted.

Delta shifted and frowned as he listened. "Great..." He muttered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2014, 04:16 PM

Haren frowned as he shifted into his wolf form and curled around her. "What like today soon or tomorrow soon?" he asked curiously.

Alora smiled slightly at the two. "It's okay Kaya, Kaji, you're father has gotten me used to the idea, it's your choice, you don't have to ask me." she smiled softly and honestly.

Kaji smiled down at Kyoto then at Kaya and shifted his little brother so he could still bounce him but could also wrap his arm around his soon to be mate lovingly.

Shiroi whined but sat down in Reyol's lap and pouted as she waited.

Bara was a bit surprised as she heard this and looked at Delta wondering if they should wait... but their mother didn't seem too upsetted.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-20-2014, 05:51 PM

"Later today soon..." She said tiredly, letting her eyes close. "I'm hoping....I'm ready for them to be here."

Kaya beamed happily and kissed his cheek. "I'm so happy Kaji!" She said grinning.

"YAY!" Kyoto cheered grinning happily as he squirmed in Kaji's lap.

Reyol pet her fur calming her down gently. 'Be happy for you older siblings little one...'

"Hey...uh mom....we had something like that we wanted to ask....soooo do we not have to now?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2014, 06:32 PM

"You'll do great, and I'll be here for you okay? Along with everyone in my pack and in Rachet's pack." Haren said softly as he nuzzled her lovingly.

Kaji smiled at Kaya and nodded in agreement then laughed as he heard Kyoto. "You have no idea what we're even talking about booger." he laughed bouncing the boy a bit more

"I am... but I so bbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeee eeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd" Shiroi whined slightly.

Alora rubbed her head a bit before giving a weak smile to Delta and Bara. "Yes? What is it Delta?" she asked softly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 PM

She smiled licking him lovingly. "Yes mate I know...they will be perfect...."

"I'm not a booger! Yur a booger!" He gurgled grabbing at Kaji's face again.

Reyol sighed heavily and shook his head. He stood taking Shiroi outside with him.

"We want pups." He said simply and grinned.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-20-2014, 11:44 PM

Kaji smirked slightly before sitting down with him but looked up a bit surprised atDelta as he heard him.

Shiroi looked up at Reyol worrying a bit that she had upset him or something. Heiwa easily fallowed wondering where he was going.

Alora was shocked at this and stared at her son and daughter. "Are you sure about that? Pups are a big responcibility." She said softly and a bit worriedly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-21-2014, 02:05 AM

((forgot Haren))

Kyoto yawned curling up to his brother's side happily. He smiled as Kaya played with his hands, playing patty-cake. She didn't show any surprise on her face. Kaya turned to Alora and smiled. "Mother...if I may I think Delta and Bara are ready. I can sense it when I look at them." She smiled and nodded at Delta, who blinked.

"Ah....thank you Kaya. We do feel like we are ready mom....or we wouldn't ask." He said smiling softly. "I mean you've seen us all with Shiroi and Kyoto and they adore us and we take really good care of them don't we? We can totally do this...plus we will be able to help Wendy and Haren's pups too...they are being born soon, right?" He grinned looking at his mom. "We can do this!"

Reyol sighed heading outside setting Shiroi down and shifting to his own wolf form looking at his little sister. 'You sure you want to wrestle Shiroi? I'm not in a very playful mood today...'

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-21-2014, 06:36 AM

Bara blushed at the conversation but smiled at Kaya and then looked to Alora as she thought a bit. "Okay... I suppose you're right, I'll stop worrying so much about you kids. you are old enough to make your own choices after all." she smiled at the two then looked over to Kyoto who was looking tired but playing with his big sister.

"Why not?" Shiroi asked cocking her head a bit as she looked up to her... much bigger brother. Heiwa looked to Reyol a bit worried wondering if it had something to do with Wendy.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-21-2014, 05:18 PM

Kyoto looked at his mom and whined reaching out for her. "Maaaamaaaa!" He sniffled.

Delta grinned and kissed Bara. "Yes! Awesome!" He said hugging his mate tight.

Kaya smiled kissing Kaji's cheek. "Mother I think it's Kyoto's nap time now." She said watching as her brother cried for her making grabby hands at her.

He shook his head. He didn't really have an answer as he laid down looking at Shiroi. 'I'm sorry little sis....'

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-21-2014, 05:38 PM

Alora smiled and hushed Kyoto as she picked him up. "okay i guess I need to take him to get his nap, if anything changes with Wendy give me a call." she smiled before walking outside to see if Shiroi needed a nap too.

Shiroi pouted but then just walked over to Reyol and curled up between his front paws and looked up at him cutely. "It's owk." she said starting to feel tired herself but didn't want to leave her brother really.

Bara blushed but smiled and hugged Delta back. "I'm so happy." she smiled easily.

Kaji grinned before wrapping his arms around Kaya thinking about what they were to do today.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-21-2014, 06:01 PM

Kyoto shifted back into a wolf before curling up close to her and sighing contently. "Mama...." He hummed happily.

"Of course mother..." Kaya nodded smiling softly as she leaned against Kaji gently.

"I'm happy too Bara. We don't have to try right away...whenever you are ready Bara..." He smiled.

Reyol smiled a the pup giving her a lick. 'I'm worried for my friend. She is having little ones soon. You'll have little cousins to play with....and nieces and nephews soon too it seems...'

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-21-2014, 06:19 PM

"Are you still tired or just being loving?" Kaji smiled not minding either way.

Bara smiled and nodded slightly. "So what's the plan for today? Are we just going to wait around till the pups are born or are you two training today or what?" she asked curiously.

Alora watched the three for a moment before heading back to her part of the cave and settled Kyoto in his bed then shifted and laid down with him curling around him easily humming lovingly around him.

Heiwa frowned slightly. "Are you still worried about Haren being the father? From what I've seen and heard he's been treating Wendy very well, I'm sure he'll treat the pups right too." she said softly making Shiroi look up at them confused before just nuzzling Reyol lovingly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-21-2014, 08:09 PM

Kaya flushed. "A bit of both Kaji..." She said before looking over to the others.

"Uh well..." Delta looked at Kaji. "I'm up for some training if you are bro..." he smirked eyes dancing as he cracked his knuckles.

"Mama....what they talky bout?" He yipped pawing at his mother .

"No....that's not it Heiwa. I'm just worried about how fast everyone else is growing up....I'm not there yet Heiwa...and I feel bad for that." Reyol looked down focusing down on Shiroi.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-21-2014, 09:06 PM

Kaji smiled at Kaya kissing her softly then looked at Delta and grinned a bit. "I'm always ready for training." He laughed a bit.

Bara smiled at Delta before sItting next to her sister easily.

"Don't worry about it sweety, they're just talking about grown up things, everything is find and I'm sure they'll bring your sister in here before too long as well." Alora smiled softly to Kyoto as she nuzzled him lovingly.

"So what? Just because eveyone else is growing fast doesn't mean we have to. I mean heck, isn't your wolf form like older then the others? It's deffinently bigger... I don't grow as fast as the others either... and Shiroi and Kyoto as still todlers... maybe it's just how things are meant to be." Heiwa offered softly before shifting to her wolf form and nuzzling Reyol lovingly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-21-2014, 09:24 PM

Kaya kisses him. "You two go have fun." She smiled as she nuzzled her sister gently.

Delta smirked. "Lets go then bro." He said eagerly as he headed out of the cave.

"Okays....but why so oldy?" He asked licking his mom. He looked over yipping as Ratchet walked in and smiled at his pup and mate. "DADY!"

Ratchet chuckled. "Isn't it bed time for you little bugger?" He smiled as he sat on the bed.

Reyol smiled at her. 'Yes. My wolf is Dad's age. If you are okay with it then I am at ease again. I just feel so old like this but then my human form is still young...' he looked down before licking him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-22-2014, 04:56 PM

Bara smiled and hugged Kaya back lovingly then watched as Kaji grinned and nodded. "What form today?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes yes it is but now he's full of questions." Alora laughed a bit nuzzling Rachet easily once he was close.

"Wow really? That's kinda odd... but a bit cool at the same time... I don't have a problem though Reyol... you're not really dad's age, just because you're wolf form is that doesn't bother me one bit, I love you all the same." Heiwa smiled sweetly as she nuzzled him lovingly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-22-2014, 05:07 PM

"Doesn't matter either way I'll still kick your ass. How about human though." he offered eyes glinting.

Kaya squeezed her tightly and giggled. "Our boys always fighting....do you wanna practice magic?" She offered smiling a bit.

Ratchet sighed nuzzling back. "Go to bed tike. I'll answer questions latter yeah...." He smiled. Kyoto pout but curled up into a ball next to his mother anyway.

Reyol grinned and licked her cheek. He nuzzled her happily as he relaxed. 'You should go to bed little pup...' He said looking down at the small pup by his feet and sighing out. She stood slowly shaking out his fur.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-22-2014, 07:57 PM

"Heh what power training or hand to hand? Kaji smirked easily before getting ready for a fight.

"Sure it has een a few." Bara smiled before opening her palm as she let a rose grow from it. Her powers were odd in a way... sure she could heal but she could also grow plants anywhere... inclusing oUt of or on her own body without pain.

Alora smiled before nuzzling Rachet again licking him softly "seems as though time is just flying by doesn't it?" She smiled slightly.

Heiwa smiled as she watched Reyol and their little sister as she yawned and slowly stood.