Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-01-2010, 03:14 AM

"They look perfect," Adrian encouraged with a warm smile as he reached out and caressed her cheek, gently wiping the flour from her cheeks.

"They're jus' fine Lucina. Put 'em in th' oven. They'll be done by th' time th' chicken 'as t' go in."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 03:32 AM

Lucina blushed from Adrian's touch, running a few fingers over her cheeks to rid them of any more flour. Lucina took the baking sheet into her hands as she lifted it up and put it in the oven before closing the cookbook with a small prayer that the tarts would come out like the book's.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-01-2010, 03:41 AM

"Now, can I trus' ye t' no' cut yerself with the knife?" Adrian asked as he linked his fingers with hers and lead her to the table where Lori was cutting onion slices. Handing her the knife and a carrot, Adrian went about showing her how to cut them for the chicken.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 03:47 AM

"Maybe." Lucina frowned as she furrowed her brow in concentration, her hands and eyes focused on the carrot as she was careful with each cut and skillfully avoided her fingers. The cuts weren't perfect and some were a bit too small but Lucina's fingers were unscathed and it was a decent enough cut for her.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-01-2010, 03:50 AM

Tossing the onion garbage into the barrel, Lori went about arranging the onions into the pan before getting out miscellaneous ingredients. "I'll make the stuffing," Lori explained as she went about mixing it all together in a large bowl.

Adrian grinned as he gave Lucina a small pile of carrots, "I'll stay here with ye 'n' make sure ye don' hurt yerself."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 04:03 AM

Lucina bit back a comment about how she was sure she could manage not to injure herself on a small pil of carrots. Though Lucina didn't say anything of this to Adrian and instead put a small smile on, reminding herself that she didn't want to be the bitter Goddess she'd once been. So instead, Lucina went about diligently cutting the carrots without a scratch on her fingers.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-01-2010, 04:06 AM

Adrian laughed as he leaned back in the chair, "Perfect. Now I 'ave two women t' cook fer me so now I don' 'ave t' life a finger!"

"Oh yer still helpin' ya loony," Lori said with a smirk.

"Oh? Bu' ye've go' it all done," Adrian retorted with a grin.

"Not quite. Go get some green beans 'n' radishes from the garden. Yer in charge o' cleanin' 'em 'n' cuttin' 'em up," Lori continued with a smirk as she stuffed the chicken.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-06-2010, 02:15 AM

It took what Lucina was sure twice as long as it should have to cut the carrots and when she had the cuts of carrots n front of her, Lucina turned back to Lori. "What else needs to be done?" She asked her future sister-in-law as she set the knife aside, quite proud of herself for not cutting her fingers.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-06-2010, 02:20 AM

As Adrian returned with the ingredients required, Lori smiled at Lucina, "Put them in th' pot 'round the chicken. After, ye can help Adrian if ye like."

"Look a' tha', Johnny's goin' t' have a bossy lit'le wife, don' ye agree Lu?" Adrian teased with a grin at his sister before getting to work, smirking at her scarlet blush.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-06-2010, 02:32 AM

Lucina rolled her eyes before taking the carrots and placing them around the chicken as directed. "I think that Johnny would be lucky to have Lori as his wife." Lucina said with a smile as she walked over to Adrian and took his hand. "Now why don't you stop teasing you sister and do some work." She teased before picking up the knife again to cut the vegetables that Adrian had brought in.

Last edited by say-i-love-you; 12-06-2010 at 03:14 AM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-06-2010, 03:29 AM

"Aye, do as yer fiancee says," Lori retorted, the blush still scarlet on her cheeks as she slipped out the door and went about getting a few more carrots and other ingredients for a salad.

"So, any idea wha' th' special occasion is? Lori ne'er goes all out like this fer a meal," Adrian commented softly as he looked at his fiancee with a warm smile.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2011, 03:11 AM

"No occasion." Lucina smiled as she started the second half of the vegetables. "Maybe just a bit of inspiration after a recent truce." She teased with a smile at Lori before going back to her duty in front of her, focusing on not cutting herself.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2011, 04:51 PM

"Ahh, a truce eh," Adrian said with a warm smile, "So I take it me idea t' go talk with 'er worked? I'm glad t' hear I won' 'ave t' choose between me love 'n' me sister any further. "n' Mum'll be 'appy fer th' truce as well," Adrian added with a wink as he placed a long, sweet kiss upon Lucina's lips. "I love you, me brilliant girl."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-07-2011, 02:05 AM

"I love you too." Lucina smiled as she floated back down from the heaven she experienced everytime Adrian kissed her. "Now get out of here if you're not going to be useful." She teased lightly, nudging Adrian in the ribs before returning to her task. Lucina rolled her eyes dramatically as she looked up at the ceiling. "Boys." She sighed before smiling back down at Adrian.

Last edited by say-i-love-you; 03-20-2011 at 08:40 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-10-2011, 10:30 PM

"Me? No' useful? Yer crazier than a loony-bug," Adrian said with a laugh as he placed a light kiss on her neck, "I'm plenty useful."

"Yeah, useful a' distraction," Lori said with a grin as she returned carrying an apron full of cleaned vegetables. Walking over to the table, Lori set all of the vegetables down before going over to check on the food preparations. "Quit buggin' yer fiancee 'n' go chop some veg'tables."

"Aye, aye," Adrian laughed as he ruffled Lori's hair playfully before going to do just that.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2011, 08:47 PM

Lucina smiled over at Adrian before picking her share of vegetables out of the pile on the table and beginning to chop some herself. Adrian was just as handsome as always cutting up vegetables and Lucina tried to focus as much as possible on the task at hand yet her thoughts kept drifting to the wedding. Lucina had expected to feel nervous about marrying someone but when she thought about how that someone was Adrian is was difficult to find any fears. He made her feel beautiful in a way she never felt before.

These thoughts made Lucina less focused on her cuts as the knife sliced into one of her fingers. "Oh." Lucina let out before mumbling a curse under her breath. She walked over to the sink and ran her hand under the water for a few seconds, silently berating herself for fumbling again.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 03-21-2011, 08:59 PM

With Lori getting dinner underway and cooking, Adrian slid onto the couch, reclining back and resting his socked feet on the coffee table. "So, love. 're ye excited 'bout th' weddin'? 'ave ye though' much more 'bout th' details?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2011, 02:53 AM

"Of course I'm excited." Lucina grinned as she placed a bandage over her finger and tied it skillfully with her uninjured hand. Lucina made her way over to the couch and sat beside Adrian, resting her head on his shoulder. "We're going to have to find a priest still." Lucina sighed as she linked fingers with her fiancee.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-30-2011, 10:58 PM

Adrian chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Lucina and placed a light kiss upon the top of her head, "Tha' shouldn' be a problem, love. We can go into town tomorrow if ye'd like 'n' talk with him. I'm sure he would no' object t' performin' a ceremony in the meadow for us."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2011, 01:08 AM

"We can?" Lucina grinned, tilting her head to look up at Adrian. "I love you." She exclaimed happily as she stretched her neck to give Adrian's lips a swift kiss. "Do you think Lori will invite Johnny to the wedding?" Lucina asked in a softer voice.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-31-2011, 01:26 AM

"Mm, now isn't tha' an intriguin' question," Adrian said with a soft chuckle, "'as she said anythin' 'bout him t' ye?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2011, 01:42 AM

"Not to me but I think they're awfully cute together." Lucina laughed as she rested her head on Adrian's shoulder. "But maybe I should avoid meddling before I get in trouble with Lori a second time." She mused.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-22-2011, 04:42 AM

"Aye, meddling in Lori's life is a sure way t' get yerself int' trouble. Teasin's not so bad, bu' when ye start gettin' involved, she's sure t' burn yer food on purpose," Adrian said with a laugh as he lightly twirled a lock of Lucina's blond hair. "Even darker than th' food you cook, if I recall," Adrian teased with a grin down at his fiancee.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2012, 03:06 PM

"And teasing me will be of little gain for you." Lucina teased back, poking Adrian's side before planting a swift kiss on his cheek. "If my food is really so awful perhaps you will have to do all the cooking for the rest of our lives." She said with a sly smile.