Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 12:29 AM

Talen chuckled at Sumi's reaction, it was priceless and a relief. Seemed just telling him to get up worked. "I was going to do worse so I wouldn't complain if I were you. Didn't think you would appreciate the cold floor too much. But you are welcome." Talen grinned before going back over to his own bed to grab a few things. "That would be grand." Talen responded before heading for the door to leave the room.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 12:36 AM

Sumi grabed his books then follwed and locking their door up. "Well not I won't like that. I like being warm."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 01:16 AM

Talen waited for Sumi to lead the way, it almost made him feel like a lost puppy that needed guidance. "Figured as much so I thought I would be nice." he laughed happily smiling.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Sumi smiled. "What your first class I'll lead you to it ok?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 01:35 AM

"It says it is English and thank you. I'll repay you in someway for all the help." Talen said with a grin.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 02:12 AM

"Hey that mine class this will be easy. Well at less in the same hall not sure it the same one but all english classes are in the same building at night so lets go." Sumi lightly took Talan hand to lead him through the crowds of people wlaking to classes. It was just easier this way then letting Talan fall behind him.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM

Talen's eyes widened as his hand was taken by Sumi, he couldn't even control the blush that heated his cheeks, just hid it with his excessively long hair. He really like it though, didn't have to worry about falling behind and he got to hold his hand. "Alright. Nice they are close. Will need assistance finding my next class if you don't mind." Talen murmured with a nervous laugh.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 02:51 AM

"Sure I'll take you to all of your classes Talan don't worry about it. I have to take care of my roommate." Sumi said as they enter the building. "Ok what numbe ris your class room now?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 03:06 AM

"Thanks, I'm going to really owe you for this..." Talen said trying not to blush more, had always been the independent and now someone was helping him. "It says if is 17?" Talen said reading off the number he saw on the paper.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 03:15 AM

"Aw that on the first floor." Sumi was able to let go of his roommate hand and smiled. "Follow me you should not get lost it is a straingth path now." Sumi smiled. "And no worries you won't own me." Soon they were at the class room. "My room across the hall two over. See right there."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 03:27 AM

"Again thank you. I probably would of gotten lost if you weren't around." Talen laughed slightly trying to not sigh in relief as his hand was released. "But you are doing so much for me!" Talen protested unwilling to allow his kindness to go empty handed. With a worried look that Sumi wouldn't accept his offer, it kind of upset Talen. He wasn't doing it because it was needed, he wanted too. "Alright. Meet you there after our classes are over?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 03:33 AM

"Sure then I'll take you to the next class see you soon." Sumi said and wave heading off to his own classroom then he blushed a little. Realized he had been holding Talan hand for a while while he had lead him to the classroom and Talan didn't complain about it. Sumi like it along and wanted to hold Talan hand once more. Sumi enter his class room and sat down but his mind was on his roommate.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 03:42 AM

After his roommate waved goodbye Talen escaped into his room without another word. Wasn't that he didn't want to be around Sumi, he liked it too much and he needed to calm himself down. Could not let this happen to himself, it was something he never felt before and it drove him mad. He liked being in control and this was something he couldn't. So while in class he calmed down and figured out everything he needed along with more information on the school. Even as class ended Talen without realizing it left the room quite quickly to meet up with Sumi, excited.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 03:47 AM

Sumi could not wait for class to be over to see Talan again. When it was over he book out the door to see Talan already waiitng for him. "Hey how was class, did it get out earily?" Sumi said smiling he wanted to be near his roommate badly and hold his hand again. "Oh where you next class so I can lean you there." Sumi reach to hold his roommate hand again to lead him out the door.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 04:01 AM

Talen felt his body relax when he saw Sumi and told himself it was because he knew no one else in the school. "It was kind of boring yet fun. Yeah, it did." Talen said lying hiding the fact he had practically ran over to Sumi's room to meet him. "Um... it says History." he said unconsciously squeezing his roommates hand not wanting to let go and ready to be lead away. It made him smile when his hand was being held, the fell of Sumi's scales were amazing and he enjoyed how smooth they were.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 04:07 AM

Sumi smiled. "What number of the room history classes are in two building because there so many of them." Sumi smiled leading him outside blushing when his roommate squeezed his hand a little. Sumi was enjoying this and was in no real rush because they had 15mins to go before the next class that was more then enough time to walk to either of the building at a slow peace so he could enjoy this feeling more.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 04:21 AM

Talen looked at his schedule again using it as a distraction a little. "It says 23 this time." he said hoping Sumi at least had one class with him. Wasn't able to concentrated without him around it seemed, at least at the moment. He was glad for the paper, could easily hide his blush behind it trying not to show how much he enjoyed the slow walk and holding hands. "What is your favorite class?" he asked trying to start up a conversation while they walked.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 AM

"Science. I would ask you what your fave is but you don't have one yet because this is your first day of classes." Sumi smiled leading him off. "Well I have math next so we will be in two different building this time. But I won't be far those. The building are across from each other. Just cross the street" Sumi point to his building. "That my building but now we are here at your." Sumi enter the building and showed Talan to the door of his class but he didn't want to let go of his roommate hand just yet." I'll come here to pick you up once my class gets out ok?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 04:49 AM

Talen chuckled a little wondering what his favorite class would be. English was on the boring side, so it might not be the one. "I wonder if I'll like Science..." he murmured thinking. At least he had a few more classes to go, which equaled more chances to be holding hands with Sumi. With another blush he hid it by looking where his roommate pointed sadden he was so far away even if it was just across the street. "That isn't bad. At least you aren't across the campus." he said mainly to reassure himself along with a little laugh. As they walked to his room Talen became more nervous and slowly held onto Sumi's just a little tighter. "Alright. I'll see you later then?" he asked lengthening the departure.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 04:55 AM

"Of course you will see me later." Sumi smiled, he did not want to let go of Talan hand but he did. "Well I better go." He said then booked off to his class not wanting to leave his roommate side but need to he had to get a good grade in Math to pass his major that he loved alot. Class seem to drag on and one but when it was over Sumi booked out of the classrom darting to the history building trying to get to Talan as soon as he could.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 AM

Talen really appreciated Sumi's reassurance, he needed it to at least survive through his class. When he walked in he found a place to stay sited as he held onto his own hand trying to remember how his roommates felt. It made him wonder if all the scales on his body were just as smooth. Which quickly brought a blush to his face and he completely forgot about class lost in his thoughts. If he had been paying attention he would of thought the class was a lot duller then English. When it ended though he left the room a little slower this time but still anticipating to see Sumi and leave as so as possible.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 05:09 AM

Sumi was out of breath when he reached the building and sliped inside to see Talan. He stop to catch his breath then walked over to his roommate. "Hey was was class?" Sumi once again took Talan hand and smiled leading him out of the building. "Did I keep you waiting for to long?" Sumi didn't want to go to any more classes he wanted to get to know his rommate more. He didn't want to leave his side and well if they went to next class they would have to part ways. "Ummm.. Talan how would you feel if... we skip classes for the rest of the day?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 05:16 AM

"Worse then English. How can a class be so boring?" Talen asked using talking as a way to calm himself down but grinned when his roommate took his hand again. He gladly followed along like before, once again in a good mood now having Sumi by his side. "Forever you should of ran faster." Talen teased before being put into a shock at what was said next. At first he didn't know what to respond. Didn't know if it was okay but he really really wanted to. "I would be overjoyed. I don't know if I can handle another class. They aren't as great as I thought."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-03-2010, 05:20 AM

Sumi laughed. "You'll get used to them. Hey let go back to the dorm it is warmer there." Sumi didn't let go of hid roommate hand leading him off. "Maybe we can do some thing in the room maybe found a game or movie you like to see." those on Sumi mind wasn't really pure but he was trying to be good. He had just met Talan and his mind had been brought right in to the gutter. this wasn't good. But at less he was happy being near his roommate and wanted to know more about his roommate and smirked. "Ever played true or dear?"

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2010, 10:19 PM

Talen smiled a little. "That would be nice. I would prefer the dorm then being close to another class." he laughed a little, wondering if he would truly ever get use to the classes. Would prefer enjoying them like he did having Sumi as a roommate. Never expected to get along with him so well. "Truth or Dare? I guess I haven't seeing as I don't have a clue what it is." Talen chuckled, he felt so clueless around his roommate. There was so much he needed to learn and he was overjoyed Sumi seemed okay with it. For him he found it rather irritating having to ask so many questions.