The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 12:44 AM

Continuing rp from another site. ^^
- ~The Decent~ Maniacal_Moon & Ribe

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 12:50 AM

(yeah hehe its your post those thank you for moving it)

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 12:53 AM

[Lol I totally thought I posted. Ah well.]]

Chris smiled and nodded, just having his cake. That's really all he'd wanted. "Alrighty then. We all going the same way? Leo's place? Or should we meet up later at mine?" He looked over at Leo.

Marie came back home about an hour later, exhausted. Who knew working and being pregnant took so much out of you?

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 12:56 AM

"Lets go back to mine seing as I am closer." Leo answer "I mean i really think that is for the best."

Julia just shruged. "that fine with me as long as I get to sit down and relaxe." She laughed.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 01:06 AM

Chris nodded and headed for the door with a small laugh.

Marie was out as soon as she laid down on the couch.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 01:18 AM

Soon the three were out of the building and enteirng in to Leo and now Marie place. As he open the door he saw Maire who looking like she was a slepe on the couch. "Aww.." Leo enter then place the treats on the kitchen table then more over to marie and softly picked her up and started to moved to the bed room.

Juila enter and as soon as she could once Chris was in and the door shut she french kissed and hugged Chris deeply. "I love you and hate the idea I don't want her touching you like. It made me so jealous."

(want to make the other woman a F-buddy from his past?)

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 01:23 AM

Marie stirred a little when she was picked up. "Leo.." She muttered softly, but didn't open her eyes.

Chris smiled and kissed her back, then hugged her back. "I love you too...and I assumed it made you jealous." He kissed her softly this time. "I won't let her cross the line, hun...I promise."

(That would be interesting...hehe)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 01:28 AM

(hehehehe had to throw in tempation because he is a demon after all hehehe)

Leo placed Marie on the bed and kissed her forehead softly. "Yes dear?"

Juila did not let go of Chris. "I truth you but I truth her after she grab your ass." Julia hand lightly rubbed that part of him and just hugged him closer. "Your my world. But she seems like she really want more from you and I'm not sure how I should handle this I know we can't go public with our love due to work and having to be slit up which I don't want at all. So if she know for sure we were dating she could get of slit at work I'm so neverous and worried."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 01:38 AM

((hehe you are so right. ^^))

Marie looked up at him. "Is everything ok?" She had a feeling something had happened.

Chris grinned slightly when she rubbed the spot where she'd grabbed him earlier. Then kissed her head gently. "I imagine she does want more from me, actually I'm almost positive she does. I've seen that look from alot of people..." Then he gently gripped her face and looked at her lovingly. "I will not let me and her go over the line...I promise you...with all of my heart I promise it." He sounded like he meant it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 01:46 AM

Leo smiled. "Yeah everything fine I just got out earily. Chris, Julia and myself got a party thrown for us for being the top in the company. I brough you treats if you want same. I thought you would like it. Then we got the day off with pay." He laughed. "You know you look cute when you were sleeping sorry I woke you dear."

Julia softly kissed Chris again after he spoke. "I belive you dear." She softly looked up in to his eyes. "But how will we get her to stop going after you?" She let her finger intwined with Chris's fingers as she stare softy in to his eyes.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 01:57 AM

Marie smiled softly up at him and gently grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Congrats, love. And thanks for the treats." She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. Then looked up at him with a sly grin. "I looked cute sleeping, did I?" She chuckled softly, then snuggled into the bed slightly. "I'm tired...went to work today...had to do something, its maddening sitting her without anything to do." She looked at him slightly apologetically.

Chris smiled softly down at her, love in his eyes. "I will do whatever I need to...to stop her from coming after me and tormenting you." He kissed her deeply and passionately, holding her close with one arm, keeping his other hand intwined with hers.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 AM

Leo smirked. "Yes you did and I liek it. Umm oh good you went to work. Well If you need thing to do while I am at work then we will have to get you lots to do here or out so you will not go crazy my dear." He kissed her forehead. "I am glad I got to come home earily to see you those.

Julia smiled. "Your so sweet Chris your the only man for me." She kept holding his hand and leading him to the couch to sit down so she could cuddle with him. She totally forgot they were at leo place she was just glad to be in Chris arms and smiled ahppy. Those she was dreading 8pm because of that woman.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 02:35 AM

Marie smiled and gently pulled him down to kiss his lips. "Thank you." She smiled softly at him again. "I'm glad you came home early too."

Chris smiled at her and went with her to the couch. He was a little surprised that she cuddled up to him, seeing as they were at Leo's. He just smiled though and pulled her closer and held her.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 02:45 AM

Julia heart alway raced with Chris this was the man she would do any thing for. She didn't care he was a demon it was enough for her that he love her. Then she blushed and kissed Chris. "I'm been think....." She turned her face a way from Chris trying to hide how red her face was.

Leo smiled. "Me too my dear. Oh yeah Chirs and Julia are here as well I almost forgot about them."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 02:56 AM

Chris kissed her back when she kissed him, then looked a little confused when he noticed how red her face was. "Umm..Julia...are you alright?" He gently took her face and made her look at him. He searched her face with his eyes to try and figure out what was wrong.

Marie blinked and slowly tried to sit up. "They're here?" She hadn't known that, or she'd have gotten up to say hi.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:03 AM

"Oh... oh I'm fine Chris....." She was blushing thinking about what she wanted to tell him. She sure did love him alot and wanted to spend her life with him. But that not what was on her mind right now.

"Yes I left them in the living room." Leo laughed. "Take your time ok hun they will still be there when your ready to see them."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 03:23 AM

Chris now looked confused. "Then...what is it? Please tell me..." He gently stroked her cheek and looked at her, trying to figure it out.

Marie sighed softly and laid back down. "Will you wake me up in an hour?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:31 AM

Julia blushed. "ummm.... Chris I'll tell you later...." She kissed his lips softly.

Leo smiled softly to Maire. "I will hun, sleep well." He kissed Maire and smiled softly at her then moved to go see Chris and Julia.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 03:37 AM

Chris blinked slightly, but kissed her back. "Julia.." He was going to say something, but he heard Leo coming. He sighed and looked down at his lap for a moment, then just held Julia to him.

Marie smiled softly and kissed him back. She watched him go, then relaxed and was instantly asleep.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:41 AM

Leo walked over to the pair and blinked. "I think I missed some thing again." He laughed. "So chris I have been needing to talk to you latly. Mostly about the plans to united the angels and demons down here at less." Leo said not asking what he mess because it seem it was some thing personaity between the two lovers.

Julia smiled and cuddled in to Chris then she heard Leo voice and fake coughed a little like oh dear busted. "Oh yeah I nearily forgot about that." She stated after listening to Leo.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 03:54 AM

Chris just sort of looked a little worried as he looked at Julia for a moment, then looked up at Leo and nodded. "I see. Well....I do believe that Mike has been rounding up some people."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 04:08 AM

"We should set up a meeting once again because this is some thing we have to pull to gether before the next.... war or fight starts up. I can feel the fighting is growing up there and it should not belong before the barrier breaks." Leo said

Juila didn't mean to make Chris looked worried and quickly move her body up to whisper in his ear. "Its pravite some thing for home and I love you don't worry you be happy." She moved to look back to Leo and smiled then frown. "Great that all we need is for that to break before we are able to seal it up again.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 04:19 AM

Chris nodded slightly to Leo. "Mike's basement should still be big enough. I mean, unless he's got everyone of us in town already." He didn't doubt that Mike had tried. He glanced at Julia, though he was still slightly worried, now he was just more curious.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2010, 04:25 AM

"That will be alot of people then." Juila toyed with Chris's hand.

Leo nodded. " I understand can we set the met in two days would mike be ok with that?"

Julia cuddled to Chris. "Well it amazing how us humans don't even know what was going on. I'm still a amazed and I won't know unless I met you Chris."

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2010, 11:57 AM

Chris nodded slightly to Leo. "I'll ask later, but I'm sure they'd be fine with it." Then he blinked and looked at Julia, suddenly frowning slightly. "I'd be better if humans didn't know actually. Not to try and keep you in the dark....but humans tend to panic very easily. Besides...I wouldn't want any more getting hurt because of our problems."