Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 12:44 AM

Ketsune blushed some looking down... only blushing because she was imbarased someone had seen her past and what she had done... though he wouldn't condem her... she liked that he said that, it made her feel a bit better though she still knew the actions were wrong.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2010, 12:49 AM

"I know it is hard to live with a past like that, I do too." he says. "no one's perfect, certainly not me, and I try and make up for my past so I don't go to hades aftyer this life." He doesn't care that she hears him say this.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Ketsune thought about his words for a long few moments and couldn't help but ask. "Why do you hunt people then? Killing demons and half breads and shifters won't get you anywhere... we're people too... we feel... we have hearts and are able to care... some of us just aren't kind in the least... that doesn't mean they have to die, yes pay for what they have done... but not die." she murmured softly still not looking up... she didn't know if she wanted to see his reaction or not.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2010, 01:18 AM

He looked at her choosing his words carefully. "I do kill them, but only if I see that they are a threat, like I told you, I won't kill you, because you are not a threat, just misunderstood, and I only bring them in to get killed, I get paid more that way." he answered. "But I've been thinking about a new career, I dont like having the voices of the dead around me, it haunts me day after day, I do it to pass the time really, but I make sure to do a good job at ut as well."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 AM

Ketsune listened to Angel carefully though found herself getting a bit worried... okay so he wouldn't kill her, he promised her that. But would he turn her in? She didn't think he would.... though she didn't quite know... he hadn't said he wouldn't... though she tried not to let these thoughts show... she didn't know after all.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2010, 02:01 AM

"I promise I won't turn you in, I don't see why I should, I've gotten paid already, and I don't feel that I should." he promised her.

((a bit of wroters block))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 02:23 AM

Ketsune looked up to Angel and nodded some then yawned a bit. She hadn't gotten much sleep really... she never did. She didn't feel rested... she just felt like she had gotten just enough sleep to run on and that was it... not enough to feel right and to feel completely rested.
(It's fine don't sweat it ^^ )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 PM

"Now rest, I'll make sure you wake up, you seem like you need it." he says looking at her, nothing but kindness and truth in his eyes. He felt that he could trust her, and hoped she felt the same way of him, it would be hard to be friends otherwise.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-30-2010, 11:55 PM

Ketsune paused for a moment then smiled some an nodded laying down and turning over as she pulled the covers up to cover her shoulders. She was soon fast asleep and seemed to be in a deeper more comfurtable sleep then before.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-01-2010, 08:46 PM

He watched her peacefully sleep, she did need to. He didn't yet, he'd keep his promise to her first, he knew all to well that his employeer for this mark would be seraching for the target soon. He would stop them though, he wouldn't let them take his friend from him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2010, 08:51 PM

(Hm.... should we go ahead and say that the guy comes looking and actually finds Ketsune there at the Inn with Angel? I'll be the employer...)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-01-2010, 08:56 PM

((That would make it interesting, have him bring a couple of workers too, ANgel can take care of them, lol, then maybe who knows?))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2010, 08:58 PM

( Ketsune would reak XD okay who should start? Me or you? X3 )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-01-2010, 08:59 PM

((Ladies first))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2010, 09:31 PM

( XP that's a stupid rule XD ... pluse I can't think of what to put atm :sweat: )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-01-2010, 10:08 PM

((I do think I posted last to this anyway, but sure.))

ANgel hears a knock on his door and answers it. He sees his employeer and some muscle. He steps out in the hall and closes the door. "How can I help you, I'm trying to find the target you bitch." he says, irratated like, like he was with them. "I will get her and bring her to you."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-01-2010, 11:58 PM

"It's almost been a week! How much longer will it take!?" the man demanded to Angel truly irritated at the man, he had said it would be sooner then this, so yeah he was a bit irritated. Ketsune sturred a bit hearing some sort of comotion outside the door though was so exhosted she didn't wake up... if she could have known that the comotion was the man that wanted her dead she'd be up and out the window by now... rather she trusted Angel or not.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2010, 01:12 AM

ANgel gripped his sword. "If you want to keep your life give me some more time, I will deliever." he says. "Please, I will get her, she's more difficult then I thought she'd be to catch." he wanted to stall them for time, enough to hide her. "You can trust me, you know my reputation." he hoped that he would believe it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2010, 02:38 AM

"FINE! But you have another week! Though I will be checking in and I expect her then! Dead or alive I don't care but I want proof that she's dead got it!?" The man snarled then snapped his fingures and the men that were with him fallowed him out. By this time Ketsune had woken a bit and was shaking some... she was pretty much helpless right now... she was too weak to fight... her body too worn out to run... and her mind too jumbled to think straight... she didn't even know if she could stand right right now more or less run even in her fox form.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2010, 11:07 PM

Angel sighed inaudiably as they turned the corner in the hall, he went back into his room and closed the door, locking it. He looked around the room, half expecting her to have run, but she didn't. He saw that she was awake though. "That was a close one." he says looking at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2010, 12:20 AM

"What are we to do? What am I to do? I can't run... I can't even stand without help..." Ketsune whimpered some truly scared of what would happen to her if the man found her and she couldn't get away... Angel wouldn't let that happen... right? She didn't think he would... she knew he wouldn't... but what if they found out? How could they possibly get her out of there before the man came back? Especially since they didn't know when he would be checking in...

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2010, 12:31 AM

"He;s given me a week, to capture you, or kill you and get proof, wait how fast can you heal from lossing a body part, like say an ear or a paw?" he asked getting an idea. "I think I can trick them, but I won't go for a major limb, I just want to help you get off the list for the to b hunted targets."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2010, 12:42 AM

"You try cutting off my ear I slap you so hard you'll fly into next week!" Ketsune said after turning over and staring at Angel in dissbelief. "It'll take a long time... but... it is possible... that just means that I'll be miss a hand also... I don't stay in my fox form for too long... at the most maybe two or three days..... but still that doesn't change how long it would take for it to heal... that just means you'll have to truly take care of me... it's not like the pain would bother me for long... I've lost a paw before." She murmured thinking some though didn't truly seem to be bothered to much by the idea.... just the idea of loosing an ear... those would bother her more to loos... and they were actually harder to get back too...

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 AM

"Well, how would you have me show them that I 'killed' you, so they leave you alone?" he asked. He wanted to help her, but she had to help him help her. "I'm just trying to help you, no need to threaten." he says trying to put humor into his voice.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-03-2010, 12:56 AM

"Na the paw ideas actually a really good idea sense there aren't many gold foxes out there... that doesn't bother me, it's loosing an ear that bothers me." Ketsune smirked some though was being truthful with this... truth be told she was out of ideas... completely. She just wanted all of this to end if that meant loosing a hand, she would loose a hand.