Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-09-2011, 03:55 AM

"Versteckte Magic"

Plot: The year of 2011 is a new time era but magic still exists though it is hidden. Two students going to school and there seems to be something odd or wrong with the school as students starts to get attacked by random objects uncontrolled or touched by other beings. It is up for the two to try and figure out what is going on and why. Also to stop whatever it is. The two will have to face untold and hidden dangers while finding out there is something more to their birth-rights.

Quote:
Name- Kia Rose Vane
Age- 17 (I chose younger instead)
Info-Electricity, doesn't like to be surprised very much, does go to school and gets straight A's but isn't very popular. Does have anger issues and sometimes gets too upset as things break around her.
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-09-2011 at 04:20 AM..

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 04:17 AM

name-charm azur
age-18
gender-male
eye color-hazel
hair color-black
info-flight,telekinetic,goes to school is a b plus student,very protective over friends,hot headed,loves to walk outside at night, and hates to see his friends upset this upsets him, cheers up kia alot when she's down

Last edited by charm alor; 01-09-2011 at 07:19 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 04:31 AM

School still had half an hour to go and Kia was already bored as it was. The sun wasn't out and she was in one of her glommy mood, the wind felt great, the clouds filled the sky, thunder shook all around though there was yet to be any rain. Kia was wearing a black and blue hoodie over her red, black, and white school uniform. She hated wearing a schoolgirl outfit but figured what could she do about. Everyone had to wear one but she would make it her own as she added dark blood red legwarmers and fingerless black gloves with a red wildcat on top so she couldn't get in trouble. Her mom stayed home all the time with her baby brother and had friends over alot. Her dad was constantly working alot but there would always be drama in the house so she would take a walk with anyone or hang out with Charm her bestest best friend since middle school.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 04:49 AM

Charm is walking down the hallway trying to decide think if he wants to skip class or not. He's wearing the crappy red,black, and white school outfit he hates it, he has his black skull hoodie over his white school jacket. He is walking through the dull white hallway, he hears all the noise from the class room and wonders how everyone can get so excited at school,when the school day starts he already wants to leave. He decides to go to class he takes his seat which is at the back of the classroom and looks at the sky "it's about to storm" he thinks. He looks around the room and sees kia sitting in her seat he wonders what she's thinking. Then he gets up out his seat and walks to kia and says "hey kia how are you doing on this sunless evening?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 04:54 AM

Kia sat right next to him in the back of the class room close to the windows. They had english class together and they were to watch a movie on Romeo and Juliet which wouldn't help out her mood at all. Kia's mood reflected outside and most kids wouldn't even go near her on a cloudy day unless she was smiling alot. Some of the popular kids were making remarks and decided they should have some fun while at it. Kia looked up glaring at them with a very pissed off look which made them change their minds. She went back to looking down at her desk as one of the lights blew out. No one knew of her ability and thought she was human all this time. Humans in their school was rare because most would leave. "..." Kia didn't say anything about how she was feeling and glad she shared a science table with Charm.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 AM

charm hears what the popular kids were saying and decides to get a little vengeance, using his telekinetic ability to make one of the popular kids who was leaning on the back of his chair fall. "serves him right" he says to kia and laughs he notices the light that went out "crappy school probably won't fix it for a month" he thinks. he watches romeo climb to juliet's room he looks at kia and says "see romeo's the very first stalker" and looks at kia.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:12 AM

Kia just shrugged as they sat next to eachother hardly saying a word at all and scoots her chair over leaning her head on his shoulder since no one was paying attention it made it easier to relax. She closed her eyes but was still awake and ignored the kid who fell. (XD)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 05:18 AM

charm always enjoyed when kia leaned on him it relaxed he looks at kia noticing how cute she cute she looks relaxed,he doesn't want the moment to end thirty minutes later the school bell rings. charm asks kia "you want me to walk you home?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:24 AM

Kia nods "Yea but I'm going by the mall first so it's up to you if you want to follow" Kia spoke back to Charm. They had been best friends for such a long time, rumors rose up but they just ignored them and then she thought "Nah, better yet I have a club to get to. So I will call you later alright? Don't wait up for me this time, art takes a long time and you know I don't like an audience" Kia spoke remembering she had something else to do that day. It was a friday and that's usually when they would go to the mall together. Kia stood up and hugged him, she loved how comforting his hugs were and how great they would feel like the home she wanted. "I have to go, I will see you around 6 okay?"

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 05:40 AM

"ok see your around" charm walks home thinking about how the hug he just gave her and how much he enjoys holding her close. Charm gets in his house only to be tackle to the ground be his black and gold dog max, he gets up and goes to his room. The walls in his room are decorated with katanas charm has been collecting katanas since he was sixteen, he starts to think "i wonder if i could go flying right now" he decides not to because he may get hit by lightning. Charm found out that being able to fly was in his blood line when he was thirteen, this was also the time he first found out how to use his wings. he sits in his room playing the guitar, killing time waiting on kia.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:50 AM

Kia left the classroom afterwards and wait until everyone in the school was in clubs, she went out to the back of the school while it was still early winter and saw the same kids whom wanted to talk to her through her text from earlier today.

What Charm didn't know was that anything he did to the popular kids, they would take it out on Kia but Kia didn't care as long as they stayed away from her face to keep her parents from bugging her about it. "Ah there you are emo girl, we know your little friend did that to ours. So we are going to do something worse to his friend" Eliana spoke smirking. She was one of the most popular girls in the school and one of the bad a** types with a sense of fashion to go with it.

But her fashion skills weren't the best really. Eliana had 3 other kids with her, females naturally and Kia said "Just get it over with" almost emotionless. Kia waited and cringed a little as they started to take their anger out on her. An hour goes by and everyone starts to go home from club time. "Girls enough, clubs are over with" they left leaving Kia there on the ground luckily they stayed away from her face.

Kia stood up barely trying to walk, her parents knew she never went home on fridays anymore and leaned against a wall sitting down. Flipping open her cell phone she text'd charm 'not going to the mall tonight, srry. I'm not feeling well' she lied well not really but she meant a sickness not sick of feeling the pain she was feeling.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 06:28 AM

the ring tone goes off on charm's phone he read the text "damed" he thinks to himself he puts on his black hoodie with the red rose on the front, he goes down stairs and out the door "it's a windy night tonight" he thinks. Once charms away from the house he takes of his jacket and he stretches his shoulders and then he felt his feathery black wings stretch out and with one push he is in the sky.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 06:32 AM

Kia fell asleep against the wall of the school passing out from the pain of being hit and kicked everywhere except her face. Lying there it began to get very windy, stormy and dark. Thunder took over all sounds, lighting was the only light around as it took out the power. Kia didn't care as she just laid there waiting for morning to come though she had no idea that she was out like a light.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 06:48 AM

charm decided to land on account of the heavy wind. When he landed he thought it would go to kia's house to see what she was doing, he rarely used the door his main entrance was her window. When he got there he climbed in her window and sees that she is not in her room, "I wonder where she is i'm going to go find her" he thought to himself. Charm begins to search around town, he can't find her anywhere then he checks the school and sees her laying against a wall. Charm picks her up gently so he doesn't wake her, he spreads his wings and flies her home. Gently he lays her in her bed and goes home for some much needed rest.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 06:52 AM

Kia felt herself being lifted up into the air, she didn't know how or why but then she was placed down on her bed as she was covered up and left to sleep as her window closed. The next morning came and luckily Kia had locked her door with her 3 locks she installed herself. Morning came but Kia still stayed asleep in her bed and even when afternoon rolled by. Sometime during the night she kicked off her shoes went back to sleep.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 07:17 AM

Charm went to school that day and overheard one of the popular kids say "did you heard what Eliana did to kia?" charm pressed against a dark wall, and listened to them he heard the other the kid he knew his voice it was ash. "No what did she do?" ash says. "well i heard they beat her up and she was left on the ground" the first kid says. charm thinks "she just crossed the line you can mess with me but not my my friend!". So that night charm waits for eliana to leave the house he is wearing all black he blends in with the shadows. He uses his telekinesis to push her in the street as a car speeds by he slows the car down, so that it is only fast enough going fast enough to beak her arm. Later he stops by kia window and sees she is sleep charm goes home, and lays in his welcoming bed and falls asleep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:38 PM

Kia wakes up the next day in pain and rolls over to her drawer side table unlocking it but realized her pain medicine was gone. Getting up out of her bed she left her room sleepily. Her father waits at the top of the steps "You should be at school kia!" he yelled, "Your mother and brother went out to the park while I am stuck watching over your sorry a**." He spoke and this time he was pissed off for sure. "How did you get a freakin 96 in your english class, huh?! Explain that!" He yelled again. A couple hours passed and Kia left the house from her window and out onto the rooftop the night was among them and it was already tuesday night. (You skipped the weekend boyo) Getting off the roof as easily and quietly as she could, she hit the ground and stood walking to the gaveyard where she normally always went when things got bad but this time it hit the roof. (not literally)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 11:26 PM

Charm wakes up on tuesday night in a cold sweat he had a dream about kia, in this dream he and kia were both hanging out in the school. And then while they were in the middle of talking, the floor caved in as they feel charm saw shards of a broken mirror fly past his face. Now as he looked in the shards the that flew past charm saw kia's face the next one, he saw was of kia with blood on her face with her eye's closed she was dead.He terrified he glanced in another only to see his own dead face,the mirror shards shattered in charm's face, he felt his body falling faster next thing he knew he was on the the ground laying there he realized he was dead. but his eyes where still open and he could see he saw a shadow creep up to him and in a slow whisper it said, "this is a warning beware something weird is growing in this town that you to call home, if you and kia get involved then you and kia will die this is your only warning!" Charm woke up breathing heavily, he knew that he had to tell kia he pulled his phone out his right pocket and texted kia 'where are you right now?' charm knew it was midnight but he knew it couldn't wait.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:31 PM

'My home' and even though she meant the graveyard he probably thought she meant her house. She was doing her best to relax under the moonlight in the cold weather. The sky above was beautiful and she wasn't going back home anytime soon. Not with the bruises on her face and her body. There was no way she could face anyone right now so she just sat there. 'Why?' she quickly added back.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 11:49 PM

Charm phone vibrates he looks at the first message then he looks at the second he replies, 'I have something important to tell you i'm coming over it can't wait!' He let's his wings out at blink of the eye speeds, and with one thrust of his wings he was flying through the it was actually a very beautiful night he noticed how bright the moon was and how the stars shined.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:51 PM

Kia sat there resting her head against a dead tree and waited she was happy to be in the grave yard, though lighting lit up the sky as she was remembering something...

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 PM

Charm made it to kia's window looked in her room and she wasn't there he figured something bad must have happened at home. He pulls out his phone and texts 'where are you really at your not at your house i was just there?'

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:57 PM

She didn't reply as she saw flashes of lighting, she was too busy trying to keep the image of what was happening with her mind than to reply to the cell phone. Her body was lifted up with a stream of electricity though you couldn't see it and she was gone as her fingers typed on her cell 'grave' and that's all it said when it was sent and she dissapeared. (lol she'll be back I have an ide)

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 12:03 AM

charm received the text and rush to the graveyard when he got there he search the graveyard and most of the graves. He couldn't find kia anywhere so he searched the town. (deja vu)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:05 AM

(Deja vu? The long a** movie or what is?)

Lighting struck the graveyard though it was more blue than anything else and it was the signal that she would be there as a voice spoke in his mind 'Kia is there, go to her' and with that it faded away the voice that is the lighting was gone.