charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 AM

(me searching through the town and the movie was weird)

Charm rushed to the spot where he saw the lightning strike he sees kia laying on the ground he picks her up "are you alright?" he asks her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-10-2011, 12:28 AM

Kia stares up at the sky and smiled quickly hugging more like glomping Charm and knocking him backwards with him on the bottom, "Oh my god, you should have seen that or been there or something..." Kia was really happy the rushed feeling of the lighting had awaken her more than ever.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 12:46 AM

Charm smiles "what happened" he is thinking, "she's on top of me" charm gets up and asks kia "are you feeling ok?" with a questioning look on his face in shock.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 AM

Kia smiles "I'm better than okay" she smiled and then hugs him again really happily she still had the pain and bruises on her face and body but right now she only felt happiness. "What was it though you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 12:53 AM

"Oh i forgot what it was" charm says he move closer to kia and hugs her "i'm glad your all right you had me scared there for a minute" he adds, "what are you doing at the graveyard anyway?" he asks.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 AM

Kia quickly leans in kissing Charm out of the burst of happiness and then pulls away blushing "I was just upset that's all I come here to let go of my anger" she spoke quietly. The moon shined down upon them as the lighting faded away.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:01 AM

"Well that was unexpected" charm says blushing he kisses kia back,Charm lays down on the ground watching the moon kia "come lay next to me" charm says.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:05 AM

Kia had already laid down next to him "Wanna see something neat?" she asked while laying next to him as she didn't have to keep warm because her powers did that for her.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:08 AM

"sure what is it?" he said smiling as the first light of dawn strung forth charm realize they had been there for hours, thought it felt much longer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:12 AM

Kia stood up and moved away a little bit as she focused for a moment her eyes glowing a very light blue almost clear color while she powered up and shot electricity from her hands and into the sky. She hadn't been able to do that before and was glad she could now as she drew a moon shaped electricity into the sky. She stopped as it stayed there and watched it. "See I am more powerful now" she glowed.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:18 AM

Charm laughed,shocked he was amazed by how strong her power was "come on it's getting late lets get you home" charm takes his shirt off, ties it around his waist picks kia up stretches his shoulders and lets his black feathery wings out "are you ready to go?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 AM

Kia smiled and nodded as she jumped into his arms just about and wrapped her arms around his neck awaiting the flight. She laid her head close to his chest as the wind picked up.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:32 AM

Charm blushes and with on flap of his wings they are in the sky, as charm is flying he notices how great the wind feels on his chest and how the sky has turned a light blue. There's a slight smell of sea salt in the air "it's a beautiful morning today don't you think?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:36 AM

"Mhm" Kia replies as she is in the sky but clings onto charm since she still didn't like hieghts in any way at all. That was one of her major fears "what did you do to b*tch at school?" Kia asks looking up at him cutely.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:41 AM

"nothing much let's just say she won't be attacking you anytime soon" charm gets to kia's room and set her down on the bed.
charm sets down on the bed "hey it's almost time for school we've been up all night" charm says laughing quietly.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:46 AM

"Hey I don't care" Kia spoke and added mumbling "I let her attack me on purpose"
it was her way to forget her pain and she then grew silent again remembering
all of her problems.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2011, 01:51 AM

"well i still refuse to let her trash talk you" charm says with fire in his eyes. "Well i guess i'm going to school like this are you going today" charm says hoping she would go so he wouldn't have to suffer the dreaded school building alone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 AM

"Yea" Kia mumbled laying her head against his chest again as they flew throughout the red orangish looking sky, it was so beautiful during the night but also very cold. She could feel his warmth raidating off of his body and the cold air hardly had any effect on her.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2011, 04:35 AM

Charm smiled he knew kia was comfortable he whisper to her "one day let's you and me get out of this town" he laughed later that evening at school he looked at kia, the memory of there kiss still left a tingle feeling on his lips this thought helped him get through till lunch. He sits at the lunch table and waits for kia while he is wait he catches a glimpse of the student that is new to the school, she smiles at him with a flirty smile he smiles back just not in the way she wanted. He took another glance he tranced her smooth curves and noticed how big her chest was, and how cute she sounded when she talked but the way she smiled at him he knew she was trouble. Charm thought to himself "she may be very cute but i can tell she's trouble i still prefer kia over that any day" he smiled to himself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 08:16 PM

Kia was putting her things in her locker after showing one of the new kids around. Apparently they were cousins which never really bothered Kia, she thought it was cool. "Okay I know where my classrooms are and my locker, but where is the lunch room?" he asked and she said "Follow me, You can sit with me and Charm today" she smiled and walked to the lunch room finding the table where charm sat. "Hey Charm, this is Ven, he is the new girl's cousin. Is it alright if he sits with us?" Kia wasn't about to take no for an answer, if she could help someone she would be happy for the rest of the day.

(Two new students bio's below)
Name- Victoria Emeraldz
Age- 17
Info- Glamour the abillity to control others and make them do what she wishes.
Pic-

Name- Ven Silverz
Age- 18
Info- Can bring objects to life and telekensis
Pic-

Last edited by Kia_; 01-11-2011 at 08:18 PM..

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2011, 05:41 AM

Charm looks at Ven "meh fine by me" he says shrugging though he wasn't paying ven much attention,he was thinking how cute kia looked in her school girl outfit even though she hated it. Charm, kia, and ven sat at lunch and talked for awhile then his cousin came over to the table, "can i join you guys please" she said looking directly at charm with a gleam in her eyes. "sure i guess is that ok with you ven?". "yeah that's fine with me" he said happily charm looks at kia "what about you he lets?" charm lets out a innocent smile, thinking in his head you know she's going to sit next to me right?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Kia shrugs 'So what if she does' Kia thought with a smile and then said "Hey come on and sit by me Victoria" and Victoria shook her head sitting next to Charm. "No thanks, I don't like girls" she smiled. "Yea well usually I don't let sluts sit next to me but yea thought I would be nice to you since no one else will" Kia smirked wiht her comeback. "You will not insult me" she spoke in a tone using her power within her voice. Static electricity could be seen a little bit on Kia's fingers and even in her eyes as they slowly lit up and the school's power went out. "Don't bother using your powers one me chica it won't work"

Last edited by Kia_; 01-13-2011 at 12:25 AM..

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-15-2011, 06:37 AM

Charm sits in his chair stunned by what is happening then he thinks to kia "calm down we don't want any trouble at least not yet besides i don't feel like having to fight the baby brother". Then he look at ven who was looking at kia with anger in his eyes charm whispers under his breath "try to hurt her and you'll be flying out that window". Charm grabs kia's arm and leads her away from the lunch room "let's get out of here we can go hang out on the school roof there's aren't any sluts up there". They get up to the roof charm sits down and looks at kia, and thinks to himself "her power is getting strong as the days go by i'm glad we got out of there when we did it could of ended badly". Charm looks at kia and says "she's not worth it you know and though i still think you could beat her up though she's suspicious, when you and her were arguing i couldn't say anything it felt like i wanted to help her. But at the last minute i snapped out of it did you see anything weird when you got into it with her happen?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-15-2011, 07:23 PM

"She seems to have the power to control others, that's what I've learned and her brother is a victim of it too. I wouldn't be surprised if she made her parents do what she wanted them to do whenever." Kia spoke ignoring the part where he said she wasn't worth it. "You know what' I have noticed? Ever since queen Bee left the school for awhile, this chick shows up and on the news I heard that 6 female students went missing and haven't been found yet. They went missing after being dropped off at school by their parents as they were about to go to class, they just, dissapeared" Kia spoke trying to put it all together. She was also thinking of Ven and what was his part in all of this? Maybe a cover up in case she is about to get caught? Kia's body flowed with electrical energy the more she thought but she hadn't noticed it at all. Her powers were starting to get out of control without notice and that wasn't a good thing either.

charm alor
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-15-2011, 08:37 PM

"Yeah maybe she's trying to take the competition.......now this boring little town is starting to get interesting, furthermore if what you said about her powers is true then" charm continues "It's best if i stay away from her i don't want her to try and make me attack you" charm said thinking."Kia i think we should investigate the those missing girls i get the feeling ven or victoria may have something to do with it, but it's best we gather information on them first". As school bell rings both kia and charm realize they had stayed up there the entire school day charm looks at kia's aura and noticed her power spiked, then he realized he could see aura's and he actually knew how to read them. "Well it looks like my power has grown and kia calm down relax, come on i'll walk you home!" Charm grabs kia's hand noticing how soft it, and walked her out the school and down the road. charm saw that there were blue and green tent with fruit and other goods on them, then there was a red tent with a assortment of sweets on them. "Kia lets go get something to eat i'll buy it want to?"