YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 02:36 AM

In a distant, far-off place, there lives another world similar to Earth. There are people just like humans, but they carry a special trait. They all originate from a pure substance called Crystal, which is made up of the spirits that came together by nature. The planet itself is named Crystal Moon because it shines completely of this. Since the beginning of time, both human-like Crystallians and slightly more angelic Brilliants have lived in harmony together with these spirits who breathe life into the essence of Crystal itself. However, recently, there have been a select few of the Brilliants who feel that their superiority to other Crystallians makes them suitable to run the planet solely. Their greed for power inspired the creation of an infection that would destroy the peace and balance of the world. This contagious pandemic, otherwise known as Onyx for it's sleek color, takes over anything it possesses. The Crystallians only have so much time- they have to find a way to reclaim their unity or everything will fall apart. Thus created the dire title for freedom and peace once again;

Escape of Crystal Moon

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-26-2012, 03:03 AM

Michael was a nineteen year old human boy with short brown hair and the most gorgeous pair of midnight blue anyone had ever laid eyes on along with an ancient dragon tattoo on his right arm just below his shoulder. He wore casual clothing and no shoes, as always. Michael and Ariel were in town buying food and whatever else they needed while they had the money. Everything seemed to be as peaceful as always but something had Ariel very antsy but he couldn't place a finger on it. Neither could she actually.

[[sorry i didn't the whole concept right :\]]

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 03:52 AM

[[ I will change this a million times. <3 ]]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Character Name: Seth Griffin
Bio: Seth grew up in a normal family with a normal life. They were all more human-like in the world he lived in, whereas he was regarded as one of the ones closer to what could be called an "Angel." Therefore, it was his job to be protective of his society. He could clearly see and communicate with the spirits his people lived in harmony with. After the Onyx breakout, he found that his closest friend was the one who created that impure Crystal. Everything spiraled out of control from there.
Others: To be added.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seth lay tucked in-between two roots of a safe Crystal tree. He clung to it like it was the only thing it meant to him, trying to get over his pains. He was exhausted, but had already been there for a few hours and the light reflecting through the forest told him that he needed to leave. Being alone never got anyone anywhere. So, he straightened his hair, pulled his dark jacket over his pale skin and headed through the natural paths of the forest to the nearest civilized place. It wasn't long before he was walking the streets of the small town nearby, preoccupying his mind with something other than hatred.

[[ Really dramatic intro, sorry >x< I have a hard time playing two characters at once- I shall include a flashback in like the next two posts ;~;'' ]]

Last edited by YumeBott; 03-26-2012 at 03:52 AM.. Reason: I forgot Seth's picture <3..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-26-2012, 04:07 AM

[[heehee, that's okay ^3^]]

Michael's mind drifted back into the dark and Ariel sensed it so she got in his face and glared. "You were doing so well, don't go back." The boy cleared his mind and looked around. Why was his mind going back into the dark? His eyes flickered around to see if there were any negative-thinking persons around 'cause that normally did the damage. "Michael!" The young cursed ghost-girl unseen by normal humans called. "Huh, what?" He looked at her at chuckled sheepishly. She sighed and hovered above his head while sitting with her legs crossed under each other. Michael only need a few more things before his shopping would be done for the day.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 04:20 AM

Seth found himself interested in some of the local shop items. He didn't have any cash on him, but he easily filled his mind with a list of things to come back and look at with the set amount of money with him. He was only startled by a pair of people away from him where one raised their voice. 'She's not even..' Seth thought as he glanced at the floating person. His eyes were distracted almost immediately afterwards by the distinct blue in the boy's eyes. Seth's eyes had never been anything but a boring shade of gray since he was born. He wasn't the tallest person, his hair never got darker, and his eyes never gained color. He could see it every day in the reflective crystal parts around him.

Suddenly, the reflection took over his mind and he saw two versions of himself again. One was the plain him with small white wings, too small to fly, and the other one was with dark black hair, huge black wings, and bright gold eyes. Seth shook his head but the hallucination continued. The black-haired version reached out to the wings of the regular him- 'No!' he thought. In rage, Seth slammed his head sharply down, luckily hitting the table he was standing next to before his mind went black. His train of thought crashed, but he was back to normal. At least he hadn't gone anywhere but down to the ground on his butt.

[[ Ne, does Michael have a preference for which side he chooses to be on? ]]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2012, 04:29 AM

[[not yet .-.]]

Michael had a chill run down his spine that caused him the shiver. He was drawn to the source and couldn't keep his feet from slowly approaching Seth. Ariel blinked several times and flew after the boy she was supposed to be watching. Michael offered a hand to the boy on his butt.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 04:45 AM

[[ Oooh, fun for persuasion >;3 ]]

Seth blinked once and stared straight ahead before he realized that the boy he was watching earlier had come to his side. He was relieved to see that he wasn't alone. Not just that someone helped him, but someone who was like him. Seth held his hand out but mostly used the side of the table to try and hoist himself back on his feet. His head hurt a lot and would probably have some kind of bruise by the next morning. "Ah, thank you," he said as he ran his free hand through the back of his hair. He glanced at the spirit nearby and then back to the boy in front of him. "..Can you see her?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2012, 04:54 AM

[yeppers~ x3]

"No problem." He says before glancing at Ariel then back at the boy. "Ariel? Yeah, she's my best friend." Ariel giggles a little and waves casually to the boy with a kind smile on her face. "Hello~" It didn't shock her anymore if someone could see her or not.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 05:07 AM

A smile crept up to Seth's face. Seth didn't lie much- it made him feel bad on the inside. He loved when he used to hang out and spend time with his family as much as he loved being with others in general. 'But..' he thought. There was definitely something to be said for the friendliness he felt from this person. Seth's former best friend was the same way. There was an inexplicable closeness that could be formed between two people with the same struggles and challenges, despite their differences. Seth knew if a spirit so much as befriended someone "living," there was trust and companionship. He held out his hand again. "Seth Griffin."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Michael smirks lightly and shakes the boy's hand. "Name's Michael, it's nice to meet you Seth." He then releases his hands and adjusts the two stuffed grocery bags in his own hands. Ariel stayed close to Michael.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 PM

"Michael," Seth repeated to clarify his understanding of this stranger's name. He glanced around at the scenario to make sure that he wasn't drawing too much attention. He hadn't quite decided if the spirit next to Michael was friendly or not, but he wasn't in the mood to be running from something invisible in front of a large crowd of people. Seth wasn't the kind of person to draw much attention anyway, so he decided that whatever he did wouldn't matter in the end. "And what are you two doing out in town today? I wandered out for some sunshine, but there aren't many people here.."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2012, 11:25 PM

"Shopping~" Ariel chimes happily. Michael chuckles and shakes his head lightly. "We where low on food and whatnot so this little girl dragged me out of the house to go shopping." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with his free arm.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 PM

Seth smiled and tilted his head to the side a bit. He noticed that he might have been short on food as well- he would put that on his shopping list for later. The shopping list reminded Seth that he would need to check in with his household again after being out for so long. Seth thought for a few moments before sighing and looking back up to Michael and his.. 'Friend.'

"I guess I should get going," Seth said at last. "I'll see you around." With this he waved- no, Seth definitely saluted to the pair- with one hand still in his pocket before turning and beginning to walk off on another path to the woods he was in. The ground around him glittered in the sunlight, making him look like a dark splotch in the white mass.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2012, 11:51 PM

"See you around Seth." Michael said quietly before turning to head back to his place. "Come on Ariel, time to head back." Michael calls to the girl gawking at a pretty blue dress. "I'll get it for you when my tattoo come to life." He smirked. Ariel blinked. 'Heeey, if that happens you're toast!' She yelled as she followed behind him, back towards the Tree House they lived in, one he built himself.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-27-2012, 02:28 AM

Seth had managed to make it through the shortcut back to his house which was tucked neatly in one of the deepest glades of the forest. He took many twists and turns until he finally came to the sudden stopping of forest life. It was there that the tall, dark-colored structure stood out from the crystal trees.

That was when Seth's heart literally skipped a beat.

'What!?' he wondered, almost aloud. His eyes widened at the sight of his home no longer being the color of the forest around him. He was used to coming home to a bright, shiny house with only the slightest bit of shade on the inside where his family had taken the liberty to prevent privacy problems with a see-through house. Now, the whole place was black. Seth could see fractal-like marks of black growing from his home. If he stood still enough, he could ever-so-slightly see them starting to move. Seth quickly pulled his phone out of the pocket of his jacket and dialed up his phone number and the cell phone numbers of his siblings. No one answered. After the final call ended, Seth felt like something inside of him broke. His entire family was gone most likely because of him. So, Seth began to scream and curse at the sky as loud as he could and swore that he would never stop until his lungs failed.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2012, 04:02 AM

Michael dropped the bags on his bed and a jolt of unpleasantness ran up his spine. "Stay here." He told Ariel before throwing on a jacket and running, letting his feet tell him where to go. 'Michael!' She called after him but it was little too late, he had ran out of the house and towards town without knowing why he was running in this direction. Then he heard screaming and cursing what sounded like Seth's voice so he just kept going.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-27-2012, 04:20 AM

Seth had just begun to run out of phrases that made sense and he could feel tears starting to build up beside his eyes. He had screamed a few times without words and still couldn't get rid of the sinking sadness in his heart. He fell to his knees and coughed. His throat was starting to get scratchy and he was getting tired. 'A swear is a swear,' he thought. 'I should swear to kill y-'

Seth was interrupted by the faint sound of something in the distance getting closer and closer. He quickly rose to his feet and pulled out a pocketknife. "ARE YOU COMING FOR ME, TOO!?" he roared into nothingness. Seth could feel his muscles tensing. Picking a fight with that Alexander would mean that Seth could finally say he was equal with his deceased family. "COME AND GET ME!"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2012, 04:38 AM

Michael skid to a stop when Seth came into view and he threw his hands up. "Hold your fire!" He said as calm as he possibly could as he tried to catch his breath from running the entire way.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-27-2012, 04:53 AM

Seth's eyes fixed on the boy who came into view. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to instinctively throw the dagger right between Michael's eyes. "Michael.." he muttered to himself, confused. "You... didn't do this." Seth concluded that the boy he met at the market was in no way connected to his nemesis. Even if it were true, one betrayal a day was enough for Seth's fragile mind. An image of black feathers attempted to seize his mind, but Seth resisted that temptation and threw his knife on the ground.
"I still don't understand what you're doing way out in the woods, though.." Seth pointed out a little suspiciously. "My house is the only one on the maps."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2012, 05:15 AM

After composing himself, he stood and looked at the boy. "I had a hunch that something happen..." Michael spoke. 'This boy- why am I so drawn to him?' He thought, then his midnight blue eyes fixed on the black space in front of him. 'My hunch was right...? How can this be?!' (<- his hunch is 99.9% never right XD)

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-27-2012, 05:38 AM

[[ Lawls, that's so cute. He finally has a successful hunch ^^' ]]

Seth's face melted into something of frustrated despair. He let out one last belt of hatred and exasperation before Seth's throat gave in and he found himself in a coughing fit. "Something might happen, that's even worse!" Seth cried. 'That means that they couldn't have possibly gotten out in that short amount of time..' He was interrupted by the small chilly feeling of walking by a gravestone. He turned around slowly to see that the black color in the ground was starting to expand out again from his house, through the ground and through the leaves of the trees that brushed by his rooftop. Everything around the black block began to slowly contaminate it's surrounding like a domino effect. "What the-"

[[ Yay for action and suspense <3.. ]]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM

[[yay~ hehe]]

Michael grit his teeth. 'What the heck is going on here?!' His mind screamed. 'What're you boys gawking at? Run!!' The uncharacteristically loud voice of the young ghost girl yelled as she flew towards them. As the black space grew and Michael, along with Seth, came closer to be in danger little tiny Chinese Dragon wings formed from the tattoo onto the boys back and his eyes changed to red even though the boy was like a deer in head lights.

[[his tattoo is magical, kinda like the anti-demon amulet in Evil Teachers Beware x-x only different.]]

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 PM

[[ Ah~ I see- does it do damage/protect the person it's bound/tattoo'd onto? ]]

Seth snapped into his senses when he heard the voice of a girl nearby. He recalled hearing that kind of a voice earlier. By the time he looked over to see who it was, his feet were moving. Seth ran towards Michael and nearly stopped dead in fear when he saw the boy's eyes change from blue to red. For a split second, Seth saw a flash of black and white feathers, almost like one of his memories of accidentally walking into his sister's room when she was having a sleepover. It was all he could see.

Angrily, Seth shook this thought from his head, held tightly to his courage, and grabbed Michael's arm. Seth tried not to pull him backwards too quickly. A dead weight was less functional than one in motion. "Let's go!" he yelled.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2012, 11:48 PM

[[its supposed to protect the one it's bound to and the ones who are somehow connected to him/her]]

Michael regained his senses when he was pulled backwards and ran next to Seth without trouble, Ariel following behind them.

[[neh, what triggers Seth's flashbacks? O.o]]

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 03-28-2012, 12:12 AM

[[ Ahs, I see ]]

Seth couldn't hear the blackness starting to move about the forest, but he knew enough that the three of them, especially the spirit, needed to get out of the forest. Seth continued to run through the many short-cuts he'd learned about throughout his adventures in the woods. After a few minutes of sprinting, his entire view of a dull glimmer suddenly broke out into a bright white prarie of soft, glowy grass and a sun shining up above them. Seth made sure to extend his run out into the open before turning around and checking up on Michael and his spirit friend. "I think we're safe.. What do you say?" he managed to ask in between breaths. He'd ran for his life twice that day- once was more than enough.

[[ As short as I can put it (I re-wrote this a million times >o<), Seth sees "hallucinations" because he's literally infected with Onyx. I shall post the wall-of-text background event soon, I promise <3 ]]