Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 AM

((I must apologize for not replying, I've been feeling ill these past few days and today it just got worse. I'll do my best to reply now though.))

"So Midnight is sick eh? Lets take a look at her then." said the vet as he carefully picked up Midnight and set her on a table to examine her. He checked her eyes, ears, and her breathing. Once he was done he smiled. "It's just a cold, nothing serious. Just make sure midnight here gets plenty of rest and she should be fine in a few days." he explained and handed her back before picking up Mint. "Okay Mint, lets figure out why you're restless." he said as he set her on the table and began to examine her carefully. "Hmmm, Mint is experiencing some stomach issues. It could have been something she ate or drank that could be upsetting her stomach which causes her to become restless." he explained.

Valefar followed in silence as he climbed into a carriage and looked at Vixen. "So love, did you have anything specific in mind for a house for them?" he asked her gently.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-10-2013, 04:58 PM

(It's alright I hope you feel better *hugs*)

"Something she ate or drank? Grandma didn't you say you saw Mint outside in the pond the other day?" Mela asked curiously thinking that could be what was making Mint sick.

"Well I was just thinking something nice and close... a neighborhood that is more accepting of the idea ya know?" Vixen said softly then smiled as she saw her brother and sister get into the other side of the carriage. "So... you're Prince Valefar right? It's really nice to meet you... we've heard so much about you from Vixen." The girl said softly and smiled easily to Valefar and Vixen.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2013, 05:51 PM

((-hugs- Thanks, I hope I feel better soon too.))

Usha blinked and nodded at what Mela said. "That's right dear, I saw her drinking from the pond...and well that's not a good thing you know. That water is not for drinking least to say." she answered. "I'm sure that she'll be okay if we just let her rest and watch what she eats and drinks now." she assured.

Valshe listened to Vixen and thought for a bit. "Hmm...more accepting of the idea, a neighborhood nice and close." he repeated and nodded. "I'm sure we'll find something that meets these requirements." he answered and glanced at Vixen's sister before nodding. "You are correct." he started and smirked. Yes, I bet it is really nice to meet me. he thought to himself before speaking, "Vixen talks about me? I'm hoping they're all truths...good or bad." he answered as he ran a hand through his hair.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM

The doctor nodded as he listened and smiled before going over and getting some stuff from a cabnet. "Just put a little of this in either the food or water for them, and give Midnight this every morning and evening for a week, they'll be fine." he smiled softly as he handed Usha a bottle that had instructions on it along with a small pill container that also had instructions on it.

"Valefar do you really think I would lie to them about you." Vixen smiled as she leaned on Valefar softly and lovingly. Her siblings then smiled as they watched their half sister and felt the carriage moving around.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-19-2013, 01:21 AM

Usha nodded and took the items before reading carefully. "Understood, thank-you kindly doctor." she said and motioned at Cresil and Mela to follow her out of there. "Come along then." she said as she walked out. Cresil thanked the vet and helped Mela with her pets as he walked with her after Usha.

"Well I never said that you were lying Vixen. I trust you not to lie. I just hope you told them all the good and the bad things about me." he answered as he ran his fingernails through her hair gently.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-14-2013, 05:03 AM

Mela smiled and thanked the doctor before picking up one of her pets and letting Cresil take the other for her.

Vixen grinned lightly as she kissed Valefar's cheek lovingly. "Just like Kaji I've talked to them about everything love and they still like you... just as Kaji had..." she said then frowned and looked away slightly when she said the last part and you could tell she was still upset about her cousin's death.

(sorry it's taken me so long XP hope you still want to rp if not I understand)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-16-2013, 05:53 AM

((OMG I've missed you! -huggles-
Well to be honest I'm not very active on here...I kinda quit. But I do want to continue this RP, is there any way we can continue this outside of Mene?))

Usha motioned for Mela to get on the carriage, she and Cresil soon followed and started heading back home. "Well now, you heard what the vet said Mela, it's nothing serious so no need to be afraid dear." she said with a smile.

Valefar blushed slightly at the kiss and held her close to his chest. He knew she was still upset and wished there was a way to cheer her up, or bring Kaji back. "I'm sorry love...please don't be sad..." he whispered into her ear.