Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 12:59 AM

Name: Rurik Sinclair
Race: Vampire
Bio: Being the only heir to the throne, his father Atros and mother Irsa have spoiled him so much that now he's grown to be very stubborn. He always gets what he wants one way or another, but he gets it in the end. Rurik has been hoping to find a new personal servant since his old one...well she's no longer there. Most people that look at him would think that he's kind but they don't know how he really behaves. He's kind when he wants to be but most of the time is just plain stubborn. Rurik enjoys being the only child, he enjoys having no siblings bother him, but there are times when he wishes he had at least a friend to talk to. Still, his stubborn personality prevents him from ever keeping a friend for more than a week.

Extra Characters

SPOILERX

Irsa Sinclair - Rurik's mother

Atros Sinclair - Rurik's Father

Sylph - Rurik's Gryphon

Meleanie - Rurik's sister

Jamil - servant for Rurik's family since he was 12.

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 03-03-2015 at 09:02 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 01:55 AM

Shiva Stiria
Angelic Fox

Fox pet- Imber

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 02:11 AM

"Atros dear, when will we get another servant?" Irsa asked her husband who sat at his desk and looked at her while she spoke. "You know very well that the few servants we have can't possibly clean the entire palace, they need help and I think we should find them that help." she explained. "Irsa please, I know we need more servants and I promise you we'll get one soon enough. It's not that easy to find someone willing to work in a palace of vampires you know." Atros replied and took her hand in his. "I know the house is a mess, I'll see what I can find." he assured. Rurik was listening right outside the door and quickly rushed back to his room, got dressed and headed out the front door. "A servant..." he said to himself and wondered just where exactly he would find one. "Thank-you dear, I'm sure you'll find one soon enough. I'm sorry for rushing you to do this, but we really need all the servants we can get." Irsa explained. "I know dear, I know. And it's no rush, we both know that the palace hasn't been as clean as it used to be. Servants are getting old and lazy, they need to be replaced." Atros admitted.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 02:33 AM

Shiva smiled as as danced around the shop cleaning and letting her sandals click to the music. In all truth the shop was actually a boarding house for the servants that a poor village was selling off to get enough money to kick start their businesses and farms again. She had been a servant to a lovely family in the area... well more like a pet really, and was very used to that lifestyle. She was used to working around a house and even keeping children company but she couldn't really help her masters make any money other then to be sold off. She wasn't really okay with it but she understood and would do as she was told... not that the collar around her neck would lett her do too much else with how it could shock her if that's what her master wanted.

She sighed happily as she looked at the cleaned area and moved on to help in the small kitchen to fix food for the group of slaves that were there with her waiting to be sold to help their masters. Most of them were of different, very common or submissive races, being the types of creatures that weren't viewed as much and that would more then likely fallow commands easier.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 02:55 AM

Rurik continued walking and glanced around until he came across a small shop. It looked like a regular shop until he noticed a girl dancing around for a while before leaving into another room. Raising his eyebrow in confusion he knocked on the front door and waited. Being a vampire, Rurik couldn't exactly just enter any room without permission anyway.

"We should tell Rurik about this, I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that we'll be getting a new servant soon." Irsa said with a smile on her face. "Alright, I'm sure he's still up in his room. Probably still sleeping." Atros commented. "What a lazy boy." muttered Irsa as she walked out of the study and walked with her husband up the spiral stairs to Rurik's room. Knocking on his door, they waited and looked at each other when there was no answer. "Rurik may we come in?" asked Atros. Again, silence. Sighing softly, Irsa opened the door but did not walk inside and noticed that Rurik wasn't inside. "Not here, where could he be?" she asked quietly and closed the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 03:10 AM

"Shiva how many times must I tell you this is not a dance floor and the kitchen is for the cooking staff?" A dark haired male muttered as he pulled Shiva back into the front and had her sit in a chair behind the counter where she pouted a bit at the male. "But it's just so much more fun to dance, and it helps me focus, you want me to do a good job don't you?" she offered and the male just sighed with a shake of his head and patted her head a bit before going to the door when he saw the prince. "My lord. How may I be of service to you? Oh uh, you may come in of course, I'm sorry we don't get many vampires around here" he apologized softly with a bow.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 03:30 AM

Rurik smiled at the man who answered the door and bowed his head in thanks. "Thank-you." he said and smirked at his comment before looking around at the many people walking through the town. "Yes, I can see that. Too many people still walking around." he said and laughed softly. "It's a little joke we vampires make." Rurik explained before stepping inside the little shop and glancing over at the girl before returning his attention to the male. "My parents are in need of servants. I overheard them talking and well, I thought I would save them the trouble and get the help myself." he started and smiled. "I was hoping you could tell me where exactly I can get such help? It's not often that I leave the palace." Rurik stated.

"Where could he have gone?" Irsa asked no one in particular and felt Atros take her hand in his, in hopes to comfort her. "You shouldn't worry dear, I'm sure he is just out on a walk of some sorts. Who knows, maybe he's made a friend again." he commented. "Maybe, but I'm surprised he hasn't told us anything." replied Irsa with a frown on her face. "I know, but maybe he has a surprise for us. If he told us anything then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore right?" Atros explained. "Well yes, you make a good point Atros." Irsa replied and smiled. "Come now, I'm pretty hungry so let's enjoy breakfast while we wait for him." Atros said and led Irsa downstairs towards the dining room where he made sure breakfast was prepared and served.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 03:50 AM

"Well it seems you've come to the right place my lord, the whole village has put most of their servants up to sale because of the recent financial issues here so this building houses and sells the servants from this town. Shiva, go get the others." the owner ordered and Shiva gave a bow before heading off to get the twenty some-odd slaves and soon they were all back in the front along with Shiva. "Take your pick my lord." he smiled easily but many of the slaves didn't seem to like the idea, unlike Shiva who really wanted a new home. "Oh I also have information on all of them." he offered easily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 04:06 AM

Rurik looked at all the people lined up and frowned slightly. "They don't look too happy." he started and noticed the girl looking happier than ever. "You there, you seem to be a bit too happy." he said and looked at the male. "What's the information on her?" he asked. She was the same girl who he had seen dancing and it seemed her name was Shiva. 'What a peculiar name she has...' Rurik thought to himself. "I just need someone who is willing to work when they are told to. If you're lazy we'll just easily replace you." Rurik explained. He didn't want to buy the wrong servant for his parents, he wanted one that enjoyed working and didn't ask any questions when told to do something. Those servants were somewhat hard to find nowadays, but what mattered was that the house be cleaned and Rurik was going to make sure that it did no matter what it took to make that happen.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 04:27 AM

"Well you see they haven't exactly been too happy since their masters sent them here, no servant really wants to be sold off like this ya know? But I assure you they are all very hard workers." the male said then glanced over at Shiva who forced herself to calm down when he said she looked too happy. "Forgive me my lord" she said softly and the owner sighed a little before pulling her file. "Shiva has been a servant her entire life, has only been in three different homes all giving her glowing praises, she's a hard worker but had mostly been kept as a pet or personal servant, she does not do heavy lifting or anything like that though." he said then looked through the other files and dismissed about three of the other slaves. "these servants all have excellent records of being hard workers." he said gesturing to the 15 or 16 that were left excluding Shiva.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 04:55 AM

"Yes, I can understand. I'm sure they probably aren't too happy to be picked by a vampire either." Rurik said softly and listened to Shiva's information. She sounded like a promising servant, she could even be his own personal servant if he wanted her to be. He wasn't sure how many servants his parents wanted to get, but he decided on buying five, it seemed like a good amount. "I must say I'm impressed by lady Shiva's information, she sounds very promising." Rurik explained and took out a velvet pouch filled with gold coins. I'd like to take five off your hands, one of them being little Miss Shiva here." he said and smirked. "How much?" Rurik asked and hoped that all five of them did everything they were told to do without asking any questions. He just hoped his parents approved of his purchases, and maybe even allowed him to pick one as his own personal servant.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 05:07 AM

The male smiled and nodded before looking through the files once more and picked out the four that would be most loyal and handed their files over. He then pulled out what looked like a little remote and one by one attacked it to each collar for a second before moving tot he next. Once he was done he handed it over to the prince. "I'm sure you have these on other servants or slaves of yours, it's pretty much what keeps them from running away." he said before getting out some keys and handed them to Rurik before looking to see how much each were before telling him the total and waited for the payment. Shiva seemed happy at the thought of having a new home, a new master, it actually did make her rather happy

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 05:34 AM

Rurik watched the male prepare the five servants and nodded. "Yes we do." he admitted and took the keys easily and slipped them into his coat pocket before pulling out the gold and paying the man for the five servants. "Thank-you very much. If I need any others I'll be sure to come back, or I'll just send my Father and Mother." he assured and looked at his five servants with a grin. "Now then, follow me to your new home. Oh, mother and father are going to be so relieved when they find out what I did." Rurik said happily and started to lead them out and towards the large palace that was his home. It was very beautiful, it had a few trees scattered around and plenty of flowers as well of various colors and types. Opening the black iron gate, he made sure everyone was inside and then locked it closed before walking up to the front door and opening it. "Mother, Father I've returned with a surprise!" Rurik called out.

"He's home!" Irsa gasped and quickly walked out to the front door and was surprised to see her son and five other people. "Rurik come in...all of you please do come in." she said and then saw their collars. "Oh my..." she said softly. "You've brought servants...?" asked Atros as he walked into the living room and counted them. "Five servants? Where you listening in on our conversation earlier?" his father asked. "Oh it doesn't matter dear, we finally have more help!" chimed Irsa. "Well then I'll introduce us to you all." Irsa started and motioned to Rurik. "This is Rurik, he's my handsome son and should be referred to as either prince or lord." she explained and motioned to Atros. "This is Atros, he's my handsome husband and should be referred to as lord." she explained. "I am Irsa, the mother and wife and should be referred to as lady. Simple correct?" she said and smiled.

"I suggest we show them where they will be staying." Rurik pointed out. "Ah yes, Atros dear, take them to their rooms." Irsa started and looked at Rurik who handed over the keys and information papers on each servant. Atros motioned at them all to follow him to their rooms which weren't terrible but they weren't luxurious either. "Thank-you Ruvik dear, it was very nice of you to do what you did. I'm sure you want a new personal servant, and I think after what you did...well you really do deserve one. Come along." Irsa said and led him to the servants' quarters. "Dear, we should let our son choose his own personal servant don't you think?" asked Irsa. Atros looked at his wife and nodded, "Yes, he earned it. Take your pick." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 07:31 AM

All the servants fallowed quietly and when they entered the palace they each bowed to the king and queen before doing as they were told. Surprisingly Shiva looked a bit unsure as they moved to the servant quarters since she wasn't really used to sleeping alone, which would make sense since she was kept mostly as a pet. Either way her cheery attitude still showed even as she was helping a few with what little belongings they had, she herself only had two other changes of clothes, an old picture and a small stuffed toy of a sleeping dove.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 07:44 AM

"Whoever I pick gets their own room upstairs correct?" Rurik asked. "Of course dear, just like the other ones you've had in the past." replied his mother. Looking at the servants, they all still looked unhappy with the situation which was understandable, but the girl... well she still looked very cheerful and when she pulled out the toy dove he smirked. 'She's still just like a child, poor thing.' "Shiva, would you like to be my personal servant?" he asked her and smirked. "It has its perks." he added since his personal servant was usually treated better than the rest. 'Unless she miss behaves of course. Rurik reminded himself. His parents weren't surprised to see him choose the odd looking girl, but they wondered if she'd accept such a role since Rurik was a vampire after all and many people were afraid of them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 07:54 AM

Shiva was a bit surprised but smiled brightly and bowed easily. "Yes my lord I am honored that you have chosen me, I will do my best to please you." she smiled and one of the others tried to hide the sneer and scoff at her words seeing her as more of a kiss ass then anything else. She easily gathered back up her few belongings and waited for his instructions easily. This life was really all she knew so why shouldn't she try to enjoy it? The other slaves might have thought her odd or even a kiss up but in all honesty she was just trying to enjoy her life as much as she could, and what she enjoyed most was making her masters and others happy.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 08:26 AM

"Already off to a good start. Come I'll show you to your room." Rurik said and looked at his parents. "I'll be down for dinner, don't worry." he assured and led Shiva up the spiral stairs to her new room. It wasn't close to his room but it wasn't too far either. Watching them go, Irsa motioned for her husband to follow as they walked to the kitchen and ordered for dinner to be prepared. "Is there anything in particular you are craving tonight my lady?" asked a servant. "Hmmm... what do you feel like eating dear?" she asked Atros. "Oh you know I'm not picky. Though...seafood would be nice." he suggested. Irsa smiled and looked at the servant who was already getting out some fish. "Come now, I think these new servants should have today off, they begin tomorrow." Irsa said. "I know dear, I know." Atros said and lightly kissed her lips before leading her back to the study.

Upstairs, Rurik opened the door to a very fancy room and looked at Shiva. "This will be your room. It has a balcony and a bathroom, a bed, drawers, a closet...everything you could need in a bedroom is here." he explained. "Go on inside, make yourself comfortable." he said and moved away so that she could walk inside. "Behind those curtains is the balcony, don't worry it has a door so you don't have to worry about things getting in, just make sure you lock it closed. The curtains can be opened or closed, depending on what you prefer." he explained politely.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 08:39 AM

Shiva was stunned as she looked at the room and meekly stepped in almost looking a little bewildered, she had never had a room this size, she didn't know what to think. "A-are you sure?" she asked softly and would really be fine eve just to sleep at the foot of a bed... well really she liked staying close to someone else so that was understandable... and in her record. She was like a few rare kitsune that pretty much fed off of affection and attention... but she could live without it though.... her mood would just slowly decline after awhile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 10:27 PM

Rurik watched from the hallway as she looked around the room. "Yes I'm sure. Unless you prefer to sleep elsewhere?" Rurik replied and smirked. She seemed very surprised to get a room all to herself, she probably wasn't used to this or probably never saw such a lovely room before. "Do you not like the room?" he asked curiously. Even if she didn't like the room, he wasn't going to change it just because she wanted a better room. No, she was still a servant and was going to be treated as such. Though, he was sure she knew that very well, she seemed like a smart servant. "I suppose you're very tired, I'll let you rest or do as you wish until tomorrow which is when the real work begins." he explained.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 10:35 PM

"O-oh no! it's a very lovely room... I... I've just... never been allowed to stay in my own room... I've always slept at the foot of my masters bed... or on a small bed on the floor... I've even slept in a small cage that had a very soft floor..." Sheva explained and didn't mention that it had always been her punishment to sleep in a room by herself... she just didn't like being alone, it really bothered her and made her rather nervous honestly. But if this is what her new master wanted for her then she had not right to, nor would she, argue.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-09-2015, 10:49 PM

"Well now you're allowed to have your own room here. Ir's one of the advantages of being a personal servant." Rurik explained and shook his head. "I don't let anyone inside my room really unless it's my parents or a servant. You see, I don't like to share my room with people." he added and thought for a bit. "So you usually slept at the foot of your previous masters' beds?" he asked. "Interesting. Now you have no need for that though because you have a bed all to yourself!" he reminded and smirked. "I'm glad that you like the room though. I actually thought you were going to ask for another room." Rurik admitted. "I'll leave you to your things then, I'm going to have dinner now." he said and quietly left downstairs and headed to the dining room where dinner was being served.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2015, 11:17 PM

Shiva listened to the prince and still looked a bit bewildered but nodded some and looked around again once he had left. Had he even read her file completely? did he know what type of creature she was, that she fed off of affection and really needed it to stay healthy? She hoped that he had. She soon made her way down to the kitchen and spoke to one of the servants to see where she should eat or when she would eat not wanting to be disrespectful.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 12:31 AM

"Hello dear. Tell us, did she like her room?" Irsa asked. "Yes mother, she was actually quite surprised to get a room all to herself but she was very happy to finally have her own room." Rurik replied. "That's great. I hope she can actually keep up with you and your requests." Irsa commented with a smirk. "I don't request much. Actually I was thinking of getting myself a pet tomorrow." he said softly and took a bite of his food once it was served. "What kind of pet did you want?" asked Atros curiously. Taking a drink of his wine, Rurik shrugged. "I'm not sure. What do vampires have as pets?" he asked. "Well..anything they want really." replied Irsa easily and started to eat along with Atros.

The male servant listened to Shiva and smiled, "You're the new girl aren't you? The young lord's new personal servant right?" the servant asked, and easily fixed up a plate of food for her. "We eat in the back room of the kitchen." he said and pointed to a door. "Just through there. We try to finish before they do though, so that we can get to cleaning and such." the male servant explained politely. "I must say, it's nice to have more help around here. The house is very large and it's hard for us to get everything done everyday." he commented and served himself a plate of food before walking in through the door he had mentioned.

"What about...a wingless dragon?" Rurik suggested. "A wingless dragon...you mean the ones that look like snakes?" asked Irsa. "Those exactly." Rurik answered with a nod of his head as he continued eating. "Hmm...well if that's what you want and if you can actually find one, I have no problem with it." said his father after taking a drink of wine. "I agree with your father on this Rurik. All I'm going to say is that you better take care of it if you do indeed get one." she warned. "I will mother, I will. Oh, and I'd also like to have Shiva's information papers. Since she's my personal servant I'd like to know what sort of servant I've picked out for myself." Rurik said. "Those should be in my study. Feel free to get them when you're done." answered Atros.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2015, 12:41 AM

Shiva smiled and nodded. "Yes I am, my name is Shiva, the prince bought me with the other four servants." she smiled happily before sitting with the male easily. "You guys don't have any other Kitsune here do you?" she asked curiously since she hadn't seen any, of course they weren't very common to begin with.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-10-2015, 01:13 AM

"No, we do not have any Kitsune's in here. You must feel special since you're the first one." he said and chuckled. "It's nice to meet you Shiva, my name is Jamil. I must say I never thought I'd see a Kitsune in my lifetime." Jamil admitted and took a small bite from his food. "What was your first reaction when you saw this place?" he asked curiously.

"I'm not sure it will be easy to find, but I'll go to the first pet store I can find and see what they have for me there. Maybe I'll actually find something I like there." Rurik said with a shrug of his shoulders and continued to eat his dinner in silence. "I actually picture you with a large dog of some sort." Irsa commented and Atros chuckled. "A dog dear?" he asked. "Well yes, a large dog though, nothing small." she replied. "Dear, you know that all dogs are small at first right?" Atros pointed out. "W-well yes I know that now but he can get a dog that will grow to be a large dog." Irsa said with a shrug of her shoulders.