Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 10:34 PM

Sirus just nodded. "Yes I do." He was always laying flowers on the grave even after he found out there was no fairy inside the refrigerator. He always remembered how Daylen took care of him, even when he was the youngest and it should have been reversed. Daylen shook his head lightly as if saying 'no.' "It was a imaginary friend in a way, I don't really see the point in visiting a empty grave." He told her softly as a chime of a clock filled his study. Both Sirus and Daylen looked at the time, it was rather late and the sun was beginning to set. Guess the tunic and stories took longer than he thought. "You should take Miss Contessa home so her parents don't even worried." Daylen simply told his brother who frowned sadly, he was having fun but he knew Daylen was right. "I guess I do." He turned to her sadly and smiled. "Shall we?" Sirus held out his hands for Contessa to grab. "We can come back tomorrow..." Sirus stopped. "Oh wait, we have a meeting with the Elders so it will be after that." He said as Daylen looked at him. "You couldn't tell me we have a meeting before?" Daylen said to his brother slightly annoyed. He probably wouldn't have found out until the morning when Sirus dragging him out of bed of the meeting. "I forgot." Sirus replied playfully to his twin. he often forgot.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 10:57 PM

"Well that's very nice of you Sirus." Contessa said softly and smiled warmly. Imaginary or not, graves were to be respected. It was obvious to her that Sirus really did care about little Alberta. "Well it may be empty, but it has an emotional meaning of sorts to your brother. So let's not tease him about that please." she said and jumped slightly when the chime sounded. Looking up at the clock, she noticed the time and freaked; it was late! She was so caught up in all the stories and in watching Daylen work that she never even noticed the time. "Oh dear it's late..." she said and looked at Sirus, nodding. "We shall." she said and took his hands hoping her parents weren't too worried about her right now. "I'd be happy to come back again tomorrow. Well, that's only if Daylen wants me to come over. I don't want to bother anyone either." she said quietly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 11:27 PM

Sirus smiled widely at her as Daylen nodded. "You can come here anytime you wish." Daylen replied to her, which made Sirus snap his head in his brother's direction. His mouth was open from the shocking words his brother just said but he quickly recovered. He turned his attention back to Contessa and leaned in near her ear to say. "I think he likes you." Sirus playfully whispered to her. Daylen just watched as his brother turned to Contessa and whispered something to her. Before blinking into thin air.

Sirus pulled away from Contessa once they were in her family's home. "Sorry we're late. We got caught up in stories." He said cheerfully touching his chin with his left index finger. His eyes were playfully closed as he smiled his boyish charm. "I hope you don't mind but after the meeting with the Elders tomorrow, we're planning on kidnapping Contessa again." His eyes widen and he looked at Contessa. "Oh mother set an appointment up for you, Carolyn and your mother to go shopping with her... not tomorrow but the day after that. She is very busy and it's the only day she could free. So I was thinking that Daylen and I can kidnap your father that day and have a boy's day." He said cheerfully hoping everything would be okay. "I hope its not messing up anyone's plans." He asked slightly worried.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-16-2015, 12:29 AM

Contessa was surprised when Daylen said she could come visit whenever she wanted and giggled softly at what Sirus whispered to her. It was a possibility but it was too soon to know for sure. When they arrived back at her house she listened to Sirus and thought for a bit. "I'm not sure if father works that day or not." she said and looked over at her father. "Well I'll have to look into that but I'm pretty sure that I'm free that day so we can do that." he explained politely. "I don't think it's kidnapping if you tell us about it." joked Contessa with a grin on her face. "Ah yes, I was going to tell you about that mum. What do you think?" she asked her mother. "Oh, well I'd be happy to do that. I'm sure Carolyn would enjoy that too." her mother said with a smile on her face. Turning to face Sirus, Contessa grinned up at him. "So then I guess you'll be able to have that boy's day." she said and wondered what exactly they would do? Either way she just hoped that they all had fun.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 12:47 AM

Sirus just smiled hearing them and that 'Boy's day' would most likely happen. "Oh goodie, I hope we can." He chirped happily. "Oh? Well I never said when so I still counts." He said chuckling at Contessa's words. He was glad she was joking around with him, it would make being family even better. "You will love shopping with my mother. I know she is looking forward to getting to know you all." He said happily looking at Contessa's mother. "Though I do have to warn you, she can be stubborn and it's easier to just let her buy you stuff rather than fight her. Believe me, Daylen and I learnt the hard way." He said laughing softly. Oh that day was fun, he and Daylen never went shopping with her after that again. "Well I should go, it's late and I have a fun morning with the Elders." He said giggling as he waved goodbye. He blinked once more into thin air.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-16-2015, 01:43 AM

Contessa laughed softly when he pointed out that he never said when exactly he would kidnap her so he made a good point. "That's true, you make a good point Sirus." she said and listened to him talk about his mother and nodded. "Thank-you for letting us know, we will keep that in mind when we go shopping with her." she said. "Tell your mother that we are looking forward to meeting her too." Contessa's mother added warmly. "Goodnight Sirus!" said Contessa and looked at her parents once he was gone. "So? How was the day?" her mother asked. "Oh mum, he's really sweet, just very quiet. He gave me two things today." she said and opened up the box with the rings. "Would you look at that, he proposed already." her father said. "No dad, he gave me these as a sign that he wanted to start over and as an apology for making a bad impression at first. I didn't want to accept them but he insisted that I do." she explained and showed them the tonic.

"What's that?" her mother asked. "A tonic to give me my eye back." she explained. "Will it actually work?" asked her father. "I don't know but I'm willing to give it a try. Sirus said his tonics taste like feet. This one smells rotten really." she explained and made a face. "I nneed to drink it before bed. He said it won't hurt, I'll just feel an aching feeling since my body is going to adjust to it." she explained. "Interesting. It's very nice of him to do that. Maybe he isn't so bad as we thought." said her mother. "He only gets upset from his brother's pranks and the counsel, but he's a nice guy." Contessa said and smiled. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed visiting deary. I'm afraid it's bedtime though, busy day tomorrow it seems." her mother said. "I have work tomorrow, will you be okay alone with Carolyn love?" her father asked his wife. Her mother nodded, and once they all said their goodnights they all went to their rooms and went to bed.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 02:34 AM

Daylen just sat up on his bed, the night was rough. Flashes of images flickered across his eyes. He rubbed his face with his right hand. None of them made since but he knew they were a omen. He stood up and gathered his clothes, he didn't have time to dwell on them after all he needed to meet his family for a meeting with the most annoying people in the world; well in his view. Once he was cleaned and dressed. He heard his twin inside of his bedroom, without warning Sirus walked into his bathroom. "Seriously Sirus? Ever heard of knocking." He asked his twin rather annoyed. Sirus just laughed. "Oh please, I'm pretty sure I seen it all already." He said mocking the fact they looked identical. "You better not just burge in after I marry Contessa. Last thing I need is for you to eye google my wife." He said warningly but Sirus just smiled at the thought. He didn't think that would be a bad thing, kind of gross since she would be his sister-in-law but until the wedding it wasn't a bad thought. Daylen just glared at his brother. "Stop thinking about it!" He said snapping his perverted brother from his thoughts. With a simple chuckle Sirus just grabbed Daylen's shoulder and blinked them to the meeting.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-16-2015, 03:11 AM

Contessa had taken the vial right before bed and drank it before obviously gagging. It tasted disgusting and she placed the rings box and the empty vial, in her side table drawer before climbing into bed and easily falling to sleep. The following morning, she heard movement downstairs and headed down in her pajamas in time for breakfast."Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" asked her father as her mother served breakfast and took her seat. "I slept nicely dad, I hope you all did to." she said and took a bite of her food happily. Daylen was right, she did feel an aching pain but she did her best to ignore it as she continued to eat. Her mother and father talked about his work and little Carolyn ate the food her mother fed her, her small hands wrapping around the napkin in front of her. Contessa was looking forward to spending more time with Daylen, and wondered what they would do? Maybe she was going to watch him work again?

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 03:55 AM

"You guys are nothing but old perverts!" Daylen hissed at the chamber of elderly men as Sirus dragged him out of the room. "Calm down little brother. You'll be fine." He said rather serious for once. His arms were still wrapped under his twin's arms, his hand resting on his shoulder's to keep him locked up. Sirus didn't dare to let his brother go, least he'll burn the place down with the Elders inside. Their mother gracefully walked out of the room and closed the door behind them. She just looked at Sirus and nodded to let Daylen go and he did. Daylen just straighten himself and his clothes. "Are you kidding me? You can't expect Miss Contessa to agree to that. I don't want to agree with that." He spoke to his mother. "I know my son." She softly said, she found it rather perverted on their part as well. "I find the thought rather repulsive myself." She told her annoyed son. "Sirus, please take him home and do try not to prank him today." She said placing her white gloved hand on her son's face before vanishing.

Once home Daylen just went to his study and sat down at his desk. Sirus just followed him and sat on one of the tables on side of the room, his left foot resting on the edge of the table as the other one hung barely touching the ground. "I say don't tell her." Sirus said still serious. "I wasn't going too." Daylen replied to Sirus who played with one of his viles. Sirus just smiled at his twin, he knew what Daylen was planning. "Should I go kidnap Miss Contessa now?" Sirus asked his brother who just smiled lightly. "Please." With that he set the vile down and disappeared.

"Hello?" Sirus called out playfully in Contessa's family home. He was going to try and not tell her how the meeting went; well at least some details of it. He knew that Daylen wouldn't really like it if he did.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-16-2015, 04:23 AM

When breakfast was done, all three girls gave Contessa's father a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye as he left the house to go work. Contessa hated seeing him go, but she knew he had to. "Contessa dear, can you take your little sister upstairs and get her dressed?" her mother asked as she cleared the table. "Yes mum." she said and picked up Carolyn from her seat."Come Carolyn, lets both get dressed." she said and laughed when Carolyn let out a cute cooing sound and hiccup. Walking to Carolyn's room, Contessa looked through her clothes and decided on a cute pink dress. She carefully brushed her tiny curls and put on some white socks and tiny pink flats. "There we go, you look adorable as ever Carolyn." Contessa commented and watched as little Carolyn reached out for the bunny plush that Sirus had given her. "You want your doll?" Contessa asked and handed it over to her.

Carrying her in her arms, Contessa headed over to her own room and set Carolyn down on her bed. "Stay right there, I don't want you falling off." she said and started looking through her closet at the various dresses. "Hmm...which to wear?" she asked herself and smiled as she pulled out a mint colored sleeveless dress. "I think this will look nice." she said as she undressed and started to slip on the dress while looking for her flats and her belt. Contessa's mother heard Sirus' voice and peaked over at him. "Hello there Sirus. Contessa is upstairs in her little sister's room. If she's not there, she's probably in her room." she explained and looked up the staircase. "Contessa dear, Sirus is here!" she called out. "Coming mum!" Contessa replied and buckled up an intricately woven brown belt around her waist, pulled on her white socks and white flats before quickly brushing her hair and carrying Carolyn in her arms as she quickly left downstairs.

"Sorry for taking so long, you caught me by surprise!" Contessa said and chuckled softly. Carolyn giggled at Sirus and Contessa smiled. "I think she likes you." she said honestly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 05:35 PM

Sirus just smiled at her mother's words, he didn't mind waiting. Though he couldn't help but think of ways to irritate his brother today which cause him to giggle. He came out of thoughts when he heard Contessa coming down the stairs Carolyn and apologizing. "No need to apologize. Waiting for you was the best part of the day so far." He said happily, though he hope it didn't sound like he was flirting. His face lit up once more seeing Carolyn and the toy he had given her. "Wait..." He said playfully thinking at the site, his left index finger lightly tapping his chin while his right arm folded over his chest. His left elbow resting on his arm. "Something is missing..." He said still playfully in thought before excitingly smile. "I know!" He said rolling his hands again for a identical toy to appear but with blue over-alls instead of a dress. "Your bunny was in need of a friend, wouldn't you say." He said giggling and holding the toy out for Carolyn. He smiled at Contessa. "Well thats good because I like her as well." He said sweetly to her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-16-2015, 10:43 PM

Contessa blushed lightly at Sirus words, he was always so nice. It was obvious that he was happy to be getting a sister-in-law soon, and she was looking forward to having him as a brother-in-law. When he started to drift off and think, Contessa knew he was probably going to give little Carolyn a little something. When he made another rabbit plush appear, this time a boy, Carolyn giggled and clapped her little hands together then reached over and happily took her new toy. "That was really nice of you to do Sirus." Contessa said and handed over Carolyn to her mother. Carolyn was playing happily with both her bunnies and looked over at Sirus, making a cute noise, obviously very happy to see him and happy for the gift. "She really loves them." her mother said and chuckled. "Thank-you Sirus." her mother said politely.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 11:54 PM

Sirus just smiled happily at the ladies. They didn't need to thank him for anything, he loved his conjuring powers and was happy to share them. "Oh, before I forget." He said slightly serious, "Daylen had a really bad meeting with the Elders, but!" He said cheerful once more as he rubbed his hands together excitedly before cracking his knuckles while straightening out his arms in front of him. "My mother told me to make sure that you, your sister and your mother are properly dress for tomorrow. So, I'm in charge of wardrobe but I'll conjure you dresses tomorrow morning when I pick you ladies up." He said happily. He playfully waved at Carolyn and Contessa's mother before holding out his hands for Contessa. "Shall we?" He asked his future sister-in-law. "If I know Daylen, he is covered in grease by now, so watch your step." He said warningly to her and disappearing with her to Daylen's study.

After Sirus had left for Contessa, he pulled out a skeletal glove made of metal from a cabinet near his engineering tools. With small teasers and goggles on Daylen set on to finishing his invention. Carefully he placed a silver wire on a board in the middle of the glove and melted it softly, filling his study with the smell of melting metals and burning wires. "We're back!" A voice suddenly scream into the once quiet room. Daylen jumped slightly to his brother's voice only to accidently set off the glove. A high pitch came from the glove as it charged up. Quickly Daylen fiddled with it and silence it quickly. When it was fully off Daylen sighed softly, "That sounded like it would have ended badly." Sirus said chuckling to his twin and even if he was wearing dark goggles, he knew there was a dark glare underneath.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 12:29 AM

"Oh dear, a bad meeting? I wonder what happened." Contessa said and frowned. "We should try to cheer him up somehow." she suggested and grinned at Sirus when he said that he would be in charge of making them dress nicely. "Oh I'm sure you'll do a lovely job of doing that." her mother said as she tickled little Carolyn who laughed and then hiccuped. Contessa had actually forgotten about their shopping trip but was really looking forward to it now that she was reminded. Nodding, she took Sirus' hands after waving to her mother and to Carolyn, then they were gone. She made sure to take Sirus' advice and looked over at Daylen who seemed to be focused on his work. That is, until Sirus broke his focus.

Her eye went wide at the noise coming from the glove that she instinctively help up both arms in front of her face in case it went off. Thankfully Daylen was able to shut it off before anything bad happened. "Very badly." Contessa agreed and nodded. "What exactly is it?" she asked curiously. It look very nice, and she could tell that he had been working on it for quite some time already. What was it for though? It was a glove, she knew that much, but what kind of glove was it? What was it's purpose?

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 12:54 AM

Daylen just lifted his goggles, resting them as if they were a headband. "Badly wouldn't even cover it." He simply replied turning to both Sirus and Contessa. "It's a glove!" Sirus replied and snickered. "It's more than a glove Sirus. Its highly experimental but it generates the same destructive energy as my Pyrokinesis." Daylen softly replied and crossed his arms over his chest. "The only person that wouldn't have been incinerated in a five mile radius is me and that's only because I can withstand temperatures that exceeds anything on this planet." He said annoyed at his older brother. "Then why would you make that?" Sirus asked seriously and in shock his brother would even do it. "It was suppose to adsorbed my energy. I guess my calculations were off and it mimics them instead." Daylen said turning back to the metallic skeleton that rested on his table. Sirus smiled. "Guess you ain't as smart as you think then." He said playfully as Daylen looked at him plainly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 01:13 AM

Contessa chuckled, "I know it's a glove silly. But what sort of glove?" she asked and looked to Daylen who started explainign what it was and what it was supposed to do. It sounded extremely dangerous and she didn't want to be near that thing while it was being worked on. Sure they got lucky today, but maybe next time Daylen wouldn't be so fast. That was something she didn't even want to imagine. "Supposed to absorb your energy....interesting." Contessa started and tilted her head to the side, crossing her arms across her chest. "Well everything is made through trial and error. I'm sure you'll perfect it eventually Daylen, it'll just take some more time. The end product will be worth it though." she said with a warm smile on her face.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 01:40 AM

Daylen just picked up the glove and looked at it. "It does seems rather dangerous, doesn't it?" He asked Sirus, who in replied nodded playfully. "Just a little." He said smiling at his brother. "Then I'll just have to restart over." He said quietly to both Contessa and Sirus. The metal turned bright red as he crushed it while it melted, the blistering hot metal fell into a cast iron bowl. Once againt the room smelt like burning wires and metal afterwards. Daylen just opened his hand and let the rest fall into the bowl. He took out a work rag from a drawer in the table and wiped the rest of the once glove off his palm. "How did the tonic work for you Miss Contessa?" Daylen asked curiously, he knew it would work it, it was just a slow process. "Oh!" Exclaimed Sirus. "I forgot to ask about that." He turned to heard her answer. "Tasted like feet didn't it?" He asked giggling.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 04:04 AM

Contessa watched as the glove was melted and poured back into an iron bowl. "Do not get discouraged Daylen. I know you'll get it done right soon enough." she said kindly. She was going to be his wife soon so she needed to start showing support now. It was sad to see all that work gone just like that, he must have spent days trying to perfect it, and all for what? So that he could destroy it and start over? The smell that filled the room was a pleasant one. It reminded her of when her father made her the arm she had now. "Oh the tonic." she started and frowned slightly. "It smelled and tasted rather unpleasant. You were right about the aching feeling though Daylen." she said with a smile. "I can't quiet describe the taste of it. The smell was of rotting eggs though." she explained.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 05:40 PM

Daylen just smiled softly at her encouragement, he knew he could, just needed to recalculate again. He set the rag down on the table behind him as she spoke. "Yes, sorry about that. I can never seem to get the tonic change in taste." Sirus made a face in disgust. "I agree." He said in his childish voice. "He experimented on me with flavors." Daylen laughed lightly remembering that. "If memory serves me right, Sirus. You just grabbed them and drank them, you didn't even care what they did." Sirus just smiled widely. "I remember it differently." He said holding his own chin with his left index and thumb. "I remember you laughing evilly at me when your 'cherry' flavor gave me bunny ears, a tail and bad acne." Sirus said smiling at Daylen. "Of course I laughed at you. Your appearance was hilarious. Besides, it kind of served you right just grabbing random tonics and chugging them." Sirus just nodded. "It did, it really did." He said chunkling. "As for your eye Miss Contessa, it should be fully grown by tomorrow morning. I will stop by with Sirus to check it out. Just to make sure nothing went wrong during the growth." Daylen said softly to her. "I'm pretty positive nothing will, his tonics never fail." Sirus said to Contessa reassuring her. "That's why his tonics are the most sought after." Sirus chirped happily, he was actually proud of that fact. His little brother was an amazing engineer and alchemist just like their father; though he was slightly jealous of that fact.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 09:08 PM

"It's quite alright. I do not think that tonics are supposed to taste good really." Contessa replied and listened to what they had to say about Daylen's tonics. She couldn't help but laugh softly at the mental image Sirus had painted in her mind of him with bunny ears, a tail and acne. If she was there when it had happened, she probably would have laughed well. If it had happened to anyone, the others would be laughing to. "Oh dear. Perhaps you should drink them with more caution now Sirus?" Contessa suggested politely. Her eye would be fully grown tomorrow?! The thought of an eye growing in the empty socket made her squirm uncomfortably but she nodded. "Understood. I can't believe I'll have my old eye back. I wonder...it might take some getting used to. Seeing with two eyes that is." Contessa commented softly. She had gotten so used to having one eye that she thought it would take time to adjust to having two eyes again. She guessed so anyway.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 09:38 PM

Daylen just shooked his head 'no' to her statement. Sirus never learned from that day. He actually thinks he does it on purpose now. It was why Daylen never left any powerful tonics out. Sirus just smiled at Contessa. "I like some of them, specially the light blue ones." He said chuckling. "Once I was turned into a cat. I got stuck in a tree." He said playfully to her. "Only to turn back into his normal self and naked." Daylen said leaning onto the table behind him. "You forgot that mother was having tea with her friends that day." Sirus said laughing remembering their faces. Daylen just shook his head at his brother who found basically everything funny. Daylen just smiled at Contessa. "Anyways, it won't be hard, I'll help you adjust to it." He told her sweetly as Sirus playfully nudged her with his elbow and winked at her. "Oh, he'll help all right." Daylen just closed his eyes in embarrassment and crossed his arms over his chest. "Sirus, stop being a pervert." He really didn't see how he was suppose to be the older of the two and act like a child. "Awe, he's blushing." Sirus said pointing out the slight pink on Daylen's face. "So cute." He thought it was funny that he got his little brother to blush very lightly at something so easy.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 10:02 PM

Contessa was surprised and looked at Sirus. "You like some of them? So you drink some of them still?" she asked. How could he still drink them? They weren't exactly drinks you drank all the time, only if you needed them right? "Well...as long as they're not dangerous I guess it's alright." she said and raised an eyebrow. "Out of curiosity, what do the light blue ones do? Was it a light blue one that turned you into a kitty?" she asked and grinned. When Daylen mentioned that Sirus had turned back to himself and was naked she chuckled and buried her face in her hands. "Oh dear. All that happens and you still like drinking them." she said, chuckling still. These two were a treat to be around, they made any dull day interesting in less than five seconds. She wondered if this was what it would be like when she was married. Probably, since she didn't think any of them would really change. Raising her head from her hands, she looked at Daylen and nodded. "Thank-you very much, I'd really appreciate the help." she said and then looked at what Sirus said, blushing slightly at what he said, but smiled nonetheless. Daylen was also blushing and she hadn't noticed it until Sirus had pointed it out. This was probably a reare thing since she didn't think Daylen really blushed much.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 10:54 PM

He nodded playfully, he did love drinking them from time to time; mostly out of boredom. "Yes it was." He said happily. "You see the light blue ones are normally transformation tonics. Daylen makes them for a... rather... unique customer." Sirus explained to her, he wasn't sure if he should tell her what kind of customer would want transformation tonics. Daylen was employed by extremely high ranked creatures and many would come by unexpectedly. Sirus was certain that they wouldn't like that idea of him telling her about them. "I have all the strong and dangerous ones under lock and key." Daylen told her trying to reassure her that Sirus couldn't get into trouble with most he got ahold of. Daylen just smiled at her, his blushing had stopped once Sirus frowned at his lock and key comment. "He always keeps me away from the good ones." He said chuckling. "Sirus, speaking of customers. Shouldn't you be delivering the tonics to Ms. Grace?" Daylen asked his twin whose eyes just widen. "Oh I forgot." He said before blinking from view then reappearing. "The small crate of deep red tonics." Daylen told his brother before he spoke. "Ah, yes! I knew that." He chimed before blinking away again. Daylen just smiled softly at his brainless brother, maybe all those tonis did cause serious damage to his brain but he still loved him; when he was behaving.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-17-2015, 11:11 PM

"Ohh I see. That's really interesting." Contessa started and grinned. She wondered what the dangerous ones did and remembered about the glove. Perhaps they had similar power? "Well he only keep them away from you to protect you from getting hurt." she explained, though she knew that he probably already knew that. She was trying really hard to fit in and be liked, she just hoped she wasn't coming off as annoying. She wondered what sort of people bought Daylen's tonics, and only assumed that they were of a very important status. Contessa was glad that Daylen kept the dangerous ones locked away. She just hoped that Sirus never figured out a way to get past that lock, or else who knew what would happen. All she knew was that she didn't want to be caught in the middle of it to find out. Ms. Grace? Must be one of those important customers you don't want to keep waiting. Contessa thought to herself and waved at Sirus before he left. Now it was just her and Daylen again and she couldn't help but feel slightly nervous. What should she talk about without upsetting him? Should she mention the meeting? What if that upset him though?

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-17-2015, 11:45 PM

Daylen just looked at Contessa quietly, he wasn't really sure what to say. He wasn't use to company, yesterday he was lucky enough to be able to make a tonic for her. It allowed him to take his mind off everything, allowed him to relax and be himself. Then he remembered what his mother had told him about the solarium. "Would you like to see the solarium?" He asked softly, it was blunt and pretty forward but it broke the silence. "My mother told me you wanted a garden and she thought that one would be perfect for you." He said in his normal soft tone. "I never use it and pretty much everything inside is dead. You are more then welcome to have it. After all, this will be your house as well." He said the last part shyly, he wasn't use to the fact that she would be his wife soon. Not that he didn't like her, it's just that he thought he would grow old and died alone. "I can even make you tools to help keep it up if you like, even tonics to help nourish your plants better." He looked at the ground unsure if she even wanted to live here, let alone have the solarium.