Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 02:58 AM

Emily was very busy helping around in the cafe but she didn't mind. She would be going to school but she knew that she wouldn't be able to balance both school and her job. That, and she was afraid she wouldn't do well in school.

Deuce looked over at the girl and noticed it was the same girl from before. "Oh hello again Luna." he said softly and waved then looked around at the various people walking around. So many people, he had never seen so many people in just one place before. "So this is school..." he said to himself and wondered exactly what it was they had to do here.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 03:37 AM

Thomas sighed softly."Emily is going to be late Luna,or may not come in",he said softly."wait, you know her?",he asked a bit shocked."do I wnat to know?",he asked Luna who shook her head."rihgt",he looked to Deuce."maybe you can get her to come down",he said softly.Thomas and Emily were Luna's only frends,after her parents were killed ,they desided to make sure to look out for her more then ever.Emily was the nly ne that could really get Luna to talk or convince her to come to school,tody he thought he was riding solo,but ,maybe Duce here could help

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 03:50 AM

"I do." he said simply and looked over at Luna. How was he supposed to get her to come down? "Luna...would you like to stay up there? Or would you like to come down here?" he asked. "Nod once if you want to stay up there and nod twice if you want to come down. We're not going to hurt you so you don't need to be so scared." Deuce explained.

"Emily off to school you go, you're going to be late if you don't hurry." her uncle said seriously. Emily nodded and hugged both her Uncle and Aunt. "I will return after school if I can. If not I will be waiting at the house." she explained and quickly ran out of there and towards the school.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 04:03 AM

Damien laughed a bit.'well, she knows I wont hurt her anyways",he joaked sanding back watching with some a musemnet checking the time.They had about 15 minutes.

Luna paused from her sketching stickling her tounge out at Thomas who laughed,she sighed softly at Deuce.Then blinked looking up towards the end of the block,she could make out Emilys form running.Grinning and looking to Deuce and gave a nod,before she placed her stuff into her book bag,and started to make her way down slipping once or twice

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 04:34 AM

"I'm going to be late!" she cried out as she ran, trying no to bump into anyone. "Hey watch where you're going kid!" yelled someone. "Sorry!" she called out and bumped into someone who quickly shoved her away, causing her to fall onto the floor. "Ouch.." she groaned.

"Careful." Deuce said as he watched Luna start climbing down the tree. "So you draw. It must be fun to know how to draw right?" he asked her and looked over at the male. "I'm sorry, I never properly introduced myself did I? My name is Deuce, it's nice to meet you." he said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 04:50 AM

Damen smiled knowing Deuce would be alright around Luna,he smelled Emily close by."I'll be back",he said to Deuce and looked at Luna who was almost down."don't give him to much trouble",he said and jogged tp go meet Emmily though growled seeing somone push her down."hey!",he snapped."thats no way to treat a girl",going over he bent down."here",he offered her his hand."You okay"

Luna finally made it down amiling at Deuce and nodded gently pulling out her sketch book and haned it to him to look at. She may be quite,but she was still friendly to peoople. She was still glad to see the boy who had save her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 05:33 AM

Emily winced and looked up to see Thomas standing in front of her. Carefully, she took his hand and shakily got to her feet. "Y-yeah I think. That...that really hurt." she said and frowned and rubbed her head, hoping she wasn't bleeding.

"Oh you're letting me see?" Deuce asked and took the sketchbook. Opening it, he started to look through the drawings. "Very impressive. Have you been drawing for a long time?" he asked curiously and looked at her. "Is there anything in specific you like to draw? Or do you draw anything you find?" he asked softly and handed her back her sketchbook.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 05:47 AM

Thomas blinked he could smell some blood.'here let me see",,gld he was taller then her he exsamined her head and frowned a bit."you are bleeding,but it doesn't look to badd,we should top at the burses station"

Luna smiled at him happily when he looked throgh her book,then gently taking it back she nodded to his first question,then nodded againg as she went into her bag and oulled ot her binder witch ha a wolf on it.She then smiled to him..She loved drawing wolfs,or painting them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 07:41 AM

Emily frowned but nodded. "I..I should be okay Thomas. Thank-you for worrying about me though, it means a lot." she said and smiled weakly at him. She felt slightly dizzy from the blood loss and tried not to sway from side to side as she stood there.

"Wolves, you like to draw wolves." Deuce said and smiled. "Have you ever seen an actual wolf before and drawn it?" he asked. It was funny how he was a wolf and the girl he was talking to liked drawing them. They would probably get along eventually.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 08:42 PM

Thomas blinked a little watching her and sighed."just to be safe",he carefuly and suddenly picked her up."you seem a little off",he said and started to walk back for the school."Oh guess what",he said want to make conversatuon."Our little Luna is making a bew friend,a boy at that",he said with a grin.That was a jole they had,calling Luna ,"Thier little Luna",since they would look after her at times.

Luna had been grinning then blinked when he asked her if she had ever seen a wolf before.She sighed and shook her head.She wanted to some day,but finding a wolf and getting close enough to draw it was hard.And dagerous

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 09:05 PM

Emily was surprised and smiled. "Our little Luna has a boy friend?" she repeated and chuckled. "How sweet. She really needs another friend in her life, I hope he actually treats her well like we have. She is such a sweet girl, it would kill me to see her get hurt." Emily whispered and leaned into Thomas as he carried her.

When she shook her head, Deuce nodded. "I see." he started and thought for a moment. "Well what if I told you I know where you can find one. This wolf is dangerous unless you bring him some sort of treat. I can tell you where to find him and that way you can go and finally draw one. Would you like to do that Luna?" he asked kindly. He wanted to help her get her dream come true. He was going to have to behave though and make sure not to hurt her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 09:28 PM

Thomas smiled softly."well if he doesnt I'll just beat him up",he said calmly then smiled a bit."I know,she's had it rough the past few years,and it's good to see her starting to be her old self again.

Luna blinked but smiled happily and nodded..Yes,Yes she wanted to see this wolf in the wild,though she didn't know what she would bring him.She was also curious to know how Deuce knew where to find a wolf but didnt dwell on it.She was just thankful to him again.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 10:23 PM

Emily laughed and winced in pain. "Oh dear, well then I hope he takes very good care of her." she said and blushed softly. Her uncle was right, she did like Thomas but she was nervous to tell him.

"Just know that wolves love meat so you should be okay. The place you can find this wolf, is near the woods okay? Try to go there before it gets too dark though." Deuce explained softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 10:49 PM

Thomas smiled at her."take it easy Emily",he said softly."How hard did you fall?",he asked s he got to the school again.

Yuna nodded and grinned ,feling very happy,and to shy to say thank you,she hugged him tightly instead,nodding at the things he was telling her.Then blinked seeing Thomas returnning with Emily,frowning.She gently let go of Deuce and ran over to Emily,and was looking her over worried.

Thomas laughed a bit at Luna.'she's okay Luna,just a bump to the head,I'm gonna take her to see the school nurse ,Deuce is my guest for the classes today,bt do you mind showing him to our first class?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 11:15 PM

Emily wrapped her arms around him so that she wouldn't fall. "W-well I was running and I bumped into someone and then another person pushed me down to the ground and it really hurt. It wasn't exactly a grassy place I landed on." Emily explained and frowned. "I'll be okay Thomas, I don't want you to be late to class." she said softly.

Deuce was surprised but hugged her back and let her go. "You're welcome Luna." he said softly to himself and frowned. Someone had gotten hurt? Was this normal at school? He was a little less worried when Thomas said that she would be fine. "Class?" he repeated and blinked. He was going to class?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 11:49 PM

Yuna smiled in relief then blinked a bit looing to Deuce and then back to Thomas and nodded happily,and looked relaved at the fact Emily would be okay.

Thomas gave a looked to Emily."its fine I'll just geta note saying why were late",he smiled as he started to head inside and looked to Deuce."if you can,look out for her,there are a lot of jerks in this school who like to tease her",he said trying to hold in his anger."come on",he looked to Emily happily and went inside.

Luna smiled watching the two of them go,then looked to Deuce ,she blushed some and shyly offered him her hand,the school was big,and crowded,if he was new hwere it be best if he stayed close

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 12:45 AM

Emily blushed brightly. "T-Thank you Thomas. You're a real sweet guy you know." she said honestly and looked over at the other male with Luna before turning her attention back to Thomas as they left inside.

"I will, I promise." Deuce replied and looked over at Luna. "Just you and me for now. Don't worry no one is going to tease you and get away with it." he said kindly and took her hand in his. "Lead the way miss Luna." he said and smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 01:58 AM

Thomas blushed a bit looking at her and smiled."thanks Emily,you may be the only person who thinks so...well,LUNA NIGHT,BUT I WOUDNT KNOW THAT",he then enetered the nuses office and set her down,then sat beside her

Luna blinked a bit but smiled happily.She nodded and holdng his hand tight she lead him into teh school and through the crowds.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 02:33 AM

"Yes I'm sure she thinks you're a sweet man too Thomas." she said and smiled. The nurse walked in and looked at both of them before closing the door. "What seems to be the problem?" she asked politely.

Deuce smiled at her and walked with her through the crowds of people. So many scents it was very overwhelming and he wasn't sue he liked school because of it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 02:57 AM

Thomas smiled softly then looked up to the nurse."Emily was pushed by someoen on the way to school this morning ,she hit her head and its beelding a little at the back,she was dizzey after word,so just in case i brought her here'

Lune carefully lead him through, she smiled seeing the art class at the other end of the hall and lookd to Deuce and pointed to where they were going,then faceing foward she let out a small sqweek as one of the school jocks stepped in their way.

Randy (the jock),smiled at Luna."Luna! Fancy meeting you here",he said leaning down so he wa sclose to her face."why havn;t you called me?",he mocked."oh thats right, you can't talk anymore",he said softly."scared that scarry monster is going to come after you?",he said talking in baby talk and laughed a bit

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 03:24 AM

"Oh dear. Well let me take a look." the nurse said as she looked at Emily's head and started to clean up the blood and bandage up her head. "Okay Emily, you need to stay hydrated and don't make any sudden movements. Try to take it easy today, you should be fine tomorrow." said the nurse. Emily nodded and looked at Thomas with a weak smile on her face. "We should get to c-class." she whispered softly.

Deuce walked with Luna quietly and looked over in the direction she was pointing. "Your class is over there?" he asked and started walking with her in that direction, stopping when a male got in their way. Looking at him, Deuce could tell he was one of the people that picked on her. He narrowed his eyes as he listened and growled, pulling Luna close to him and glaring at the male. "I suggest you walk away right now before I get really angry." he warned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 03:46 AM

Thomas smiled."hmm maybe I should carry you eveywhere today",he said softly."and that means im not letting you out of my sights ",he said calmly.

Luna blined as she was suddenly pulled close to Deuce and blinked at his warmth,she looked up to Deuce then towards Randy.Frowning some.

Randy blinked a bit at Deuce."and who are you?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 04:39 AM

Emily sighed, she knew it was pointless trying to argue with Thomas so she nodded. "I understand. It's a shame we cannot ride your bike now though...can we?" she asked him.

"It doesn't matter who I am, all that matters right now is that you walk away and let us pass. We need to get to class and if you don't move right now, I'll make you move." Deuce warned, trying to stay calm since he didn't want to end up frightening Luna.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-25-2015, 03:05 PM

Thomas smiled a bot."we'll see how you feel at the end of the day",he said softly."if your still dizzy the last place you should be is on a bite"

Randy looked to Deuce and was about to say something but blinkde as his friends nudgeed him and pointed twards a teacher watching.So Randy just laughed."whatever",he moved and walked towards his own class.

Luna watched Randy go,gently gripping Deuce's hand gently,staying close to hm,but looked at the ground.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-25-2015, 04:38 PM

Emily nodded and stood up. "Okay then, fair enough. Let's get to class Thomas." she said and hugged his arm for support so that she wouldn't fall back down. "Be careful you two." The nurse warned and opened the door for them.

"Yeah, you better walk away." Deuce hissed and looked down at Luna. "Hey, it's okay Luna he's gone now and I'm not going to let him bother you." he said softly as he started leading her back to the class they were walking to before.