Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 06:55 PM

Username: the_anna135
Title: Crazy Panther Lady
Age of Character: 14
Appearance: Slender and pale, her long black hair falls below her hips and passes over half her face, bangs stopping at the bosom. She can almost always be found with one or two of her trio of pets, Tigra the Tiger, Julimond the Whalecow, and Leo the Lion. She also plans to get a fish very soon. Her outfits are very cluttered and rarely match. (art references)
Weapons: She also exchanges weapons, although she can always be found with a baseball bat. her second weapon is often a Scepter, but will be a Sword, Spear, or Bow from time to time.
Other Information: Although a humble potato peeler, Anna takes it upon herself to do other jobs such as cooking, cleaning, and shopping. She's also quite crazy and mentally unstable, not to mention violent at times.

Username: Kyonki
Title: Kyo
Age of character: 13
Appearance: Kyo is a proud member of the mafia, so she is always seen with her black suit with golden buttons and a red tie. As for accessories, she wears a black and white choker with red rubies hanging from it, a pair of fingerless gloves and silver cross earrings. Kyo always carries one of her sniper cases, containing her sniper rifle of course, with her. avatar form reference
Weapons: Her main weapon, the M40A3 sniper rifle, used for missions and other 'needs', that she usually carried in a sniper case. On secret missions she'd use this case, and normally she just uses this(the first one) case. She also has a Desert Eagle, incase needed for closer combat.
Other information: Kyo is a cheerful, always happy person and pretty hyper from time to time. But when the time comes, she can be very dedicated and serious.

Username: [ love no t es --
Title: Deadly hairclip lady
Age of character: 15
Appearance: idunknow
Weapons: hairclip and rose
Other information: WHO FRAMED ME INTO THINKING MY TOILET WAS GOLDEN. D:<

Username:Vadeil
Title:Vadeil or vadi
Age of character: 21 mostly so i can drink
Appearance: Avatar, with this dress:
http://beon.ru/i/users/10/6710/6710/...AnimeGirl.jpeg
Weapons: Pins and Needles
Other information: i don't talk much i spend most of my time fixing peoples close. if I'm not in my room working I'm either in the study, kitchen, or indoor pool.

Username: Phenomenon
Title: Pheny
Age of character: 14
Appearance:
Medium Sized body.
Brown Shoulder Lenght Hair.
Bluegrey Eyes.
Has mostly red and black colored clothes, some are blood stained.
Wears black emo glasses.
Dresses in Punk and Gothic style.
Weapons: A big knife collection, her favorite knife is her butcher knife. She also likes to use the thread of her computer mouse to strangle her victims.
Other information:
Pheny is kinda psychotic, she likes the smell of blood and has a whole collection of blood drenched clothes that she keeps as a souvenir after she killed someone.
She also likes to hack her victims computer to mess with their mind. And after she kills them she also likes takes their computer or laptop with her.

Username: Candiie
Title: doctor or candiie
Age of character: 13
Appearance: hair;
http://i19.tinypic.com/4lxhsvn.jpg
outfit not the figure x3;
http://i15.tinypic.com/4kxooeu
i also wear glasses :3
Weapons: zanpaku-to + supermega gun
Other information: don't mess with me >D

Username: blueblackrose
Title: Aka Rukia
Age of character: 16
Appearance: Rukia is 5'8", has a slim body, pale skin and hazel eyes (they turn grey and sometimes black). Her wavy raven hair with crimson tips flows down to her knees. She is somewhat of a loner so most of the time can be found by herself on roof tops looking over the city or with her trusty companions. Her almost constent companions are her tigra, Sayuri and her leon, Ciaran. Outfit reference with a few changes. the black mess is red instead of black, the design at the top of the gloves and boots is red too. Also top of the stockings are red and instead of the gloves ending at the wrist they end like this.She also wears the Hairpin from Hell in her hair and wears red star earrings similar to those of the artemis earrings.
Weapons: Chi Glaive & Dragon's Fire
Other information: "Aww...you broke already...I guess I'm done with you then" ~ Tira SC3

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 07:00 PM

reserved post