Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-29-2007, 08:22 AM

• YAY :D Shishunki

LOL Hatter, you may. xD Ack, I'm on holiday and all I seem to be doing is homework DX<

shanked, shank.

orgin: prison slang

shanked: to be stabbed with a homemade knife.

Interesting...xD

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 12:53 PM

XD the other type of shanking only happens in the yaoi fanfic... if we had a yaoi fanfic.

YAY! SMITING WILL HAPPEN!

... dammit she escaped to the bar... without a transition... Ill save that snack for later. :twisted:

I.C.A.R.I.A.N.A
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM

Go get her, Mad Hatter! :shock:

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 05-29-2007, 06:40 PM

Hello, I'm thinking about joining, and I just wanted to ask a quick question to be sure the character I'm thinking of using will work for the RP.

Do angels who serve other gods exist in this world, or are they acceptable? My character is kind of a representative of the Aztec god of war and discord, so he'd have an excuse to hang around. He just wouldn't really be affiliated with either Heaven or Hell. Would that be alright?

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-29-2007, 07:45 PM

Username: Shishunki
Character name: Loki
Species: Demon
Age: Not as old as the original fighters against Heaven, but still old
Level: Seems to bounce around, but can't stay on the higher levels of either plain long.
Heaven/Hell: Hell
Information: A demon of mischief. Not really sure if he fell or just came into being as a demon. He is constantly indulging in sins and truly enjoys teasing Angels and newly fallen. He doesn't really have a side of good or evil, but seems to follow the dark sides orders.
Powers/Abilities: Just a small amount of sparks to momentarily stun people, nothing special. Can teleport very well though.
Appearance: Blood red hair, shoulder length. Brown eyes. And pale skin. Not very muscluar, a bit lanky. But still attractive.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-29-2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Well, lucifer was nearly shanked by Rapheal, Robin is hanging out in Hell's eden watching the fight, Jewel hired asu..ara.. a half demon to help rescue her sister, Belial finds an angel dancing, then wanders to earth, crushes Jewel's sister, Jewel and her half demon come to earth, Lucifel showed up, Belial tried to kill jewel, a nooblet made her presence known and Belial is currently picking his nose.
  • Lmho, I love your summary x]

Asada
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
XD the other type of shanking only happens in the yaoi fanfic... if we had a yaoi fanfic.

YAY! SMITING WILL HAPPEN!

... dammit she escaped to the bar... without a transition... Ill save that snack for later. :twisted:
smite smite smite! :twisted:

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 11:01 PM

Why, are you all picking on me? I mean come on!! Ok now I'm dead how do I become reborn,. and why would you kill me i'm new!

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-29-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarakiara
Why, are you all picking on me? I mean come on!! Ok now I'm dead how do I become reborn,. and why would you kill me i'm new!
Gee I don't know, maybe because you never bothered making a character and just started posting illiterately in the roleplay thread? There is a form you were supposed to fill out and I'm sure the thread owner would have liked to approve or not approve your character beforehand.

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-30-2007, 12:15 AM

@ Lennifer - How many years has it been exactly since the angels fell/hell was created?

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Also because you stated that instead of reading what everyone had written you just wanted a summery pm'ed to you. That's so lazy and disrespectful to the people who have worked hard to post. You're character isnt contributing anything to the story and she's a total Mary sue.

To be reborn you must:

Fill out the appropriate form

Username: Your username
Character name: The name of your character
Species: Angel/Demon/Fallen Angel/ Vampire/etc.
Level: Where they'll live/should live. (don't nesseccarially stay there)
Heaven/Hell: Where they live
Basics: Basic Character information/Characteristics
Information: more in depth information
Powers/Abilities: What they can/can't do
Appearance:

If you already PM'd one to Lennifer then you may skip this step.

Two you must read the pages that are in the rp already or at least skim them so you have a general idea of whats going on. Also this will give you an idea of what sort of post is expected from you.

Three this is just something that urks me and is a totally optional thing.
Give your character weakness. If everything is oh-so easy your character is boring and doesn't have anywhere to develop. If you have trouble with this give your character a motive and make her work for it. What is your character after?

Four is an absolute must, but some leeway is given.
Spell check your posts.

There the secret to being reborn.

Or asking Lenn to take back my post XD since it is her rp and I'm just ranting.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-30-2007, 06:24 AM

Did I do okay? My character doesn't seem to really be after anything except being annoying and playful. And my constand getting lost in the giant posts I thought having a more liberal base, later I can gain something. Like 'love'. *shrug*

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 07:38 AM

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by Asahi Kumoru
    Hello, I'm thinking about joining, and I just wanted to ask a quick question to be sure the character I'm thinking of using will work for the RP.

Do angels who serve other gods exist in this world, or are they acceptable? My character is kind of a representative of the Aztec god of war and discord, so he'd have an excuse to hang around. He just wouldn't really be affiliated with either Heaven or Hell. Would that be alright?
    I think it'd be alright :]

Afterall, Lucifer's Gods twin brother and Jewel never served a God. XD

Mad Hatter: Sorry I'm laughing here. XD I never said, that we'd definatively meet up with you. If I get anymore noobs i'm sending them to you hatter. XD

Look Kiara. You can join. But post your form in this thread. With all those thinsgs filled out. I wasn't going to go to you and meet you, and your character IS a Mary Sue. So even if we met, Jewel would likely kill her.

I didn't explain more in a PM because I feel bad for telling people what to do. pfft I suck. :P

For the record, like Hatter said, Give her a goddamned weakness. Even the Lords of hell have a weakness, and there Lords. :D

Also, you did skip out on a few things in the form. Which is information I need 'cause of the complexity of some of the storyline. I should have said, you're character still wasn't accepted, then maybe Hatter here wouldn't have killed you.

Sorry, I forgot I gave hatter the right to smite. XD

SleepingPumpkin- Erm, Didn't really decide on a number. XD Around the time of the creation of earth, Mother, Jewel her sisters and the twin brothers where around. Heaven was created about 1 billion years ago, I'd guess. XD

So, The angels fell about 2 million years ago. Wow, thats a long time. XD

Shishunki-Characters fine :D WELCOMES FINALLY :D Oh, if you want, you could create another character. Half of us play two anyways. XD

omg, Yaoi shanking. XDD

NIRVANA :D Sorry if I'm being random or some shit, i've got to go to my aunts soon, and I'm hyper cause it is(was) sunny. XD

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-30-2007, 08:02 AM

As nice as it would be to play two characters. I have a hard enough time playing one. And if I disappear because of vacation, I don't want to be a vital role in the rp.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2007, 04:00 PM

*cackles* Ill take care of the noob problem for you! *brings out the supreme hammer of smiting*

"I got the Right to Smite." <get jiggy with it theme plays>

Ahem

I digress.

If! My dear little nooblet, you would like some tips and tricks to the game of roleplay, I will help you out. Im not mean, I just abhor bad manners. So stick with me and Ill teach you, but pull another stunt like you did Kiara and Ill go Hannible Lecter on your ass!

XD That serves as a warning to the rest of you! (acts as Len's Chief of RP Security)

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2007, 08:42 PM

I'm so sorry for not having posted yet.
@o@
I'll try to get something in by Friday.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2007, 09:36 AM

• Don't worry French Vanilla ^^ post when you can :D

XD lol Mad hatter.

Shishunki: Okies ^^ : ]

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2007, 05:19 PM

I got writer's block.

My chisel is on back order.

I got a smaller rock to bang on the block, but it broke. My block broke my rock.

Har.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 05-31-2007, 07:21 PM

Hmm.... I think this is a good time for Loki to make an appearance. Kukukuku....

Or not... I'm deciding whether I should torment an angel or Lucifer.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2007, 08:18 PM

XD Shi I grant you the sole power to return Belial to his former self. Or not depending on how you want to play it ho ho ho ho! So torment Luci and get in on the action.

Asada
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-31-2007, 09:39 PM

ACK! Ok so it's not bad enough that life in general distracts me from keeping up with the RP...Now they are doing work on my apt and had to cut off my cable for a while :cry: . So it looks like for maybe a week I'm not going to be active except when I can hit the library (gas being what it is, that may not happen often either :? ).

Lennifer is welcome to GodMod my char as much as she wants to (please don't kill me...I promise to be a good little RP'er once all this is done!). I'll do a quick update today, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to do it again.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:30 PM

I'm guessing you guys want me gone am i right?

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
*cackles* Ill take care of the noob problem for you! *brings out the supreme hammer of smiting*

"I got the Right to Smite." <get jiggy with it theme plays>

Ahem

I digress.

If! My dear little nooblet, you would like some tips and tricks to the game of roleplay, I will help you out. Im not mean, I just abhor bad manners. So stick with me and Ill teach you, but pull another stunt like you did Kiara and Ill go Hannible Lecter on your ass!

XD That serves as a warning to the rest of you! (acts as Len's Chief of RP Security)
But I did not understand what was wrong with my post it took me 15 mins to just write it down on paper. Just help me please. Puts shackles on legs and arms. I am your slave.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Also because you stated that instead of reading what everyone had written you just wanted a summery pm'ed to you. That's so lazy and disrespectful to the people who have worked hard to post. You're character isnt contributing anything to the story and she's a total Mary sue.

To be reborn you must:

Fill out the appropriate form

Username: Your username
Character name: The name of your character
Species: Angel/Demon/Fallen Angel/ Vampire/etc.
Level: Where they'll live/should live. (don't nesseccarially stay there)
Heaven/Hell: Where they live
Basics: Basic Character information/Characteristics
Information: more in depth information
Powers/Abilities: What they can/can't do
Appearance:

If you already PM'd one to Lennifer then you may skip this step.

Two you must read the pages that are in the rp already or at least skim them so you have a general idea of whats going on. Also this will give you an idea of what sort of post is expected from you.

Three this is just something that urks me and is a totally optional thing.
Give your character weakness. If everything is oh-so easy your character is boring and doesn't have anywhere to develop. If you have trouble with this give your character a motive and make her work for it. What is your character after?

Four is an absolute must, but some leeway is given.
Spell check your posts.

There the secret to being reborn.

Or asking Lenn to take back my post XD since it is her rp and I'm just ranting.
1. Ok I’ve filled out the appropriate forms before and they were aproved

2. I am currently almost done with each page 10 posts to go by the time you read this I will be done

3. Ok her weakness is water. She will try to get stronger to protect her-self from water attacks. She is also weak again people who have allot of speed.

4. I check this post with spell check

Now can I be re-born?

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-31-2007, 11:22 PM

Kiarakiara - there is no need to copy all the previous posts...we've read them. Also, so many messages in a row is considered spam on Menewsha. It's a banable offense. The post in which you quoted a number of quotes stretches the page...also against the rules. READ THE RULES PLEASE. They can be found here: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=174 Reading the newbie starter guide would also be to your benefit.

And it's not just the spelling that bugs people, it's the grammer. Often times, we do not know what you are trying to say. It disrupts the flow of the RP and is at the very least annoying.