CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a
Send a message via AIM to CrinkledStraw

Old 04-19-2007, 03:14 AM

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be in classes, so my responses won't come as often, but other than that I'll probably be online a lot.
:3

Thanks Kooky! And yeah, Haha, William is definitely the typical man, especially the typical young man. I'm not promising he'll be a good boy (pirate!), but he'll try.
:wink:

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2007, 03:44 AM

Alright I posted and to be honest I think we have enough players to join the crew, if anyone else wishes to join while we are at sea they will either have to wait for us to port or we'll have the occasional drift floating at sea.

Yay I get a whole day off tomorrow and I'm dedicating it to cleaning my room and doing nothing lol

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-19-2007, 06:11 AM

Doing nothing is such a fabulous thing. I do have to let you all know that I will be without internet from the 25th-30th (maybe limited. I haven't decided if I am going to take the laptop or not.) I will be in New York on vacation. I'll write it in somehow in my characters but I'll be back!

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 08:19 AM

We'll miss you for a little while, but that sounds like a fun vacation!

Have fun doing nothing tomorrow (today? xD) Kooky.
It really is nice sometimes.

Laveris
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2007, 09:57 AM

Hmm, I might be on a slightly different timezone to the rest of you, I'm not exactly sure, but I'll post throughout the day whenever I see something I can reply to. xD I'm usually online quite a bit.

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2007, 07:00 PM

I love how the men find kooky a looker when my character has water for hair lol No fear in their hearts I take it haha!

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 04-19-2007, 08:10 PM

Well I guess it's not everyday you see a woman with water for hair. Adds to your exotic beauty and must bring out your eyes LOL!

I was thinking about what you mentioned about going on an invasion or two and was going through the various threads and have a couple in mind.

Too bad the one about Jack Sparrow is a private RP... or maybe... :twisted:

This is going to be so much fun. Thanks for making this!

Laveris
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2007, 09:25 PM

*chuckle* In the case of Thomas, he is being polite by ignoring it entirly. ;) Just because she has unusual hair doesn't mean she isn't attractive, ya? xD

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 06:56 AM

Sorry for not really posting at all today. I couldn't access the site since I got home from the store even though people I knew could so I was getting worried I got banned for some lame reason O.o Its happened before to people I know so I thought it could've happened to me.

I'll try to post something toniht, but if not I will post tomorrow and I do believe we are ready to set sail :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 AM

Added a few mroe rules to the Pirates of Menewsha forum and I also added the crew under Notable crew. I will be choosing rank tomorrow or at a later date :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 07:37 AM

Update:

I posted in The Pirates of Menewsha thread and be sure to look at the title before doing something on the ship. I will usually have *docked* or *sailing* or *plundering* or *treasure hunting* and so on and so forth when we are doing a certain activity on the thread.

Only and I do mean only when we are docked or somewhere that invovles and island or land may new people join the thread. If you really wish to join the thread while we are sailing PM me and we will try to wrok something out. Although don't count on too many people being able to join because they are stuck a drift at sea. After like two people or hell even one that entrance will get lame very quickly.

When we are *docked* that means you are free to go to The Pyrate King and just have fun and use the gold you earned at sea to buy drinks or women >.> maybe men, but I don't think many men sell themselvs XD

Anyway I have work tomorrow, but I'll check online before I head to work and maybe post a bit. This weekend I will be working two 8 hour shifts which means no activity in the morning, but I may post a couple times at night.

Also anyone leaving for a couple days or for a short period of time by all means let me know so we can figure out what to do with your character. If anything we'll just have your character be doing nothing, but they won't die when you are away

IDEA

Kooky sold her soul to davy jones and I was thinking of possibly making another thread called "The Flying Dutchman" and finding someone to RP as him and he could sail the sea of cours eand do wahtever, but there would be times when Kooky comes aboard the ship to discuss things with him because he basically owns her. The crew doesn't really know much about this though they have just heard rumors that Kooky sold her soul so she could live, but they do not know to whom.

Anyone know anyone interested in this let me know <3 And thats enough crap out of me I'm going to bed. Good Night!!!!

Laveris
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptain kooky

When we are *docked* that means you are free to go to The Pyrate King and just have fun and use the gold you earned at sea to buy drinks or women >.> maybe men, but I don't think many men sell themselvs XD
xDD You'd be surprised. Mainly they'd be selling themselves for other men, but...no reason the lasses couldn't buy them if they wanted. xD

Quote:
Also anyone leaving for a couple days or for a short period of time by all means let me know so we can figure out what to do with your character. If anything we'll just have your character be doing nothing, but they won't die when you are away
Perhaps they could be ill? That might be a good way to explain absenses. :)

Quote:
IDEA

Kooky sold her soul to davy jones and I was thinking of possibly making another thread called "The Flying Dutchman" and finding someone to RP as him and he could sail the sea of cours eand do wahtever, but there would be times when Kooky comes aboard the ship to discuss things with him because he basically owns her. The crew doesn't really know much about this though they have just heard rumors that Kooky sold her soul so she could live, but they do not know to whom.

Anyone know anyone interested in this let me know <3 And thats enough crap out of me I'm going to bed. Good Night!!!!
Oooh, sounds like an interesting idea! I'd be happy if you ran with that one! :)

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 07:30 PM

Them being ill sounds like a good idea Laveris :3 And I really want to have Davy Jones invovled somehow because like I said Kooky sold her soul and she often visits him and shares a few drinks with him. Nothing romantic though :P

I've been saving some of my gold for the future treasure hunts, it won't be a great deal of gold since I mainly earn gold by typing and such but I'll be sure to share what I can :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 08:01 PM

Once again we are now boarding the ship and going to set sail possible tonight after I return from work.

Note:
When you board the ship no crew member will get their own individual cabins yet because I'll will be giving them out according to rank. I'm having trouble deciding on a first mate because that will be a person who will be basically second in command whenever I am unavailable or I need some assitance.

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 04-20-2007, 09:35 PM

I was also thinking about this when I go on vacation. Maddie is well bred and comes from luxury but she is also a hothead and can be rather mouthy. I figured we might even get her in to some kind of argument either with Kooky or one of the other crew members and she could find herself tossed in the brig for a few days to cool off.

Laveris
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2007, 11:56 PM

I think choosing a first mate might be better to do once everyone is settled in. :) Figure out who is around the most, or is most inventive or something...

Ooh, nice extra idea on the holiday thing Smarmy! That could definatly work for a well-planned disapearance! :)

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarmy Madeline Sparrow
I was also thinking about this when I go on vacation. Maddie is well bred and comes from luxury but she is also a hothead and can be rather mouthy. I figured we might even get her in to some kind of argument either with Kooky or one of the other crew members and she could find herself tossed in the brig for a few days to cool off.
I actually think for your character that is a really good idea. She does seem like type that would mouth off to Kooky or have a row with one of the other crew members. Alright so its settled on what to do with your character whenever you go away for awhile lol

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 03:32 AM

Yeah I definetly want to pick someone who is on pretty much almost as much as me or more. I need someone really reliable for the role. I have honestly a couple in mind out of the crew I already have, but I'd like a day or two till I actually make any decision at all.

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a

Old 04-21-2007, 05:00 AM

I'd say William would be just as likely to spend some time in the brig if I'm gone for a little while but, honestly, he's more likely to get beaten or killed for anything he'd do wrong!

Had a busy day today, had to do all my laundry and then help my best friend get ready for her first date with a guy.
:wink:

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2007, 04:21 PM

Was busy myself, had to a bit of laundry and cleaned up a good portion of my room.

We'll get started once everyone has made their little introductions on the ship :3 I'll be back after 7pm pacific time gotta go work and watch the kiddies <3

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-22-2007, 11:23 AM

are you still recruiting for the pirate rp? If so I would love to join. what would i have to do, so far as making a character?

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2007, 07:16 PM

The ship hasn't sailed yet so I imagine you could still post at the bar and Pearl could run you down to the ship (she has to go to the other side of the island soon anyway) and try to convince the Kaptain that you should go.

I'd PM kooky or wait for her to respond here. :)

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2007, 02:58 AM

When the ships title says *docked* then you are free to join you can either go to the bar or go to the ship and try to find a crew member or Kooky herself to help you :3

Man I am exhausted *plops into a chair*

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2007, 03:21 AM

Just need to get a dang Pierced Bunn Headband and most of my gold with be for my RP threads <333

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a

Old 04-23-2007, 03:32 AM

How much are the headbands going for?
I was away during the Easter Event, so I didn't get any of the items.
xP