kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2007, 03:33 AM

Kind of unknown but supposidly around 100g, I think I need to shoot for 200g at least though to get one >.>

I hate being away for events >.<

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a
Send a message via AIM to CrinkledStraw

Old 04-23-2007, 05:59 AM

Makes sense, because it might be kinda hard to find someone actually willing to sell one.

I know, me too!
D;

I missed the whole Easter event.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-24-2007, 03:36 AM

Fwee!

I have school on Mon-Fri and don't get to post in the mornings. But I can usually post after about 5-ish Pacific time. :]]

And plundering sounds like SO MUCH FUN! You have no idea!! Oh, the thought of it is making me quiver with excitement!

But I'm like that.
Lol.

Anyway!!
-Leaps up onto a podium for formal introduction speech.-

AHEM!

...HI!!
I'm L L A M A N O ! S E, but you can call me Llama, or Becca. I don't care, lol. :]

I can be found on Mene almost every day, although homework and parents often interfere with this. D:<

And in case you were wondering, my character is supposed to be kinda famous as a gunslinging gal'. I hope that's not a problem?
D:
[I just thought it'd be fun.]

Her literacy is amusing too. She talks like an aristocrat, but she's a pirate. Hah! Hahaha! I crack myself up.

Nowthen, I think I'm done wasting you all's time with my blathering.
I'm excited to become a part of this RP!!! =D
-Laughs at how completely disorganized this introductory post is.-

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 04-24-2007, 05:44 AM

Lol.

Mona's gonna be a whore, I can feel it. XD

EDIT://
Oh, and Kooky! I'll sell you my pierced bunny headband for... 150 gold. :] Does that seem okay to you? If you find it for less, I'll sell it for that much.

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2007, 07:00 PM

Welcome aboard Becca, you are a very good literate RPer, as you all might read from my posts I'm not so good, but hey I'm getting better.

I'll pay you 150 for the bunny ears <3 I can't seem to find a seller anywhere and I want to at least own one complete set of event items :3

Alright sorry for my absence, my boyfriens sisters birthday was yesterday and we went out for dinner plus I had to go out with my mother to get some things done. Just very very very very happy I'm done with my weekend shift. I don't mind waking up early one day, but two days in a row I hate. This is why I hated school lol

Kooky is going to be a bit grumpy and toss Calico Jack into the brig since he was acting such a fool at the tavern by passing out from his drinks. Drunk pirates are fun and all, but Kooky wants strong able men who can hold their alcohol so its off to the brig to sober him up. Muahahaha <33

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2007, 07:27 PM

Just so you know Becca if you really wanna sell me the bunny ears you'll have to trade with me since Menewsha doesn't just let you start a trade and use gold. I'd have to use an item. Hopefully that'll be fixed.

Alright so my schedule will be alot better now. I'm generally busy with stuff on the weekends although it really depends. Sometimes I stay at my boyfriends house and he works all day so I get the computer to myself all day long. I of course have my parents computer which works perfectly with menewsha since its not a very fancy type site, just a simple forum site. The computer is like almost twenty years old so yeah I need really old school stuff to go online on it lol

I still am very interested in having a Davy Jones and his ship on menewsha. I'll be looking for someone to make a thread and have people join. We'll never be fighting Davy Jones and his crew, I just need to go on and basically chat with him since Kooky is still trying to haggle with him about selling her soul, but still feeling pain for her husband leaving her. She wants to feel no negative emotions really except of course anger. She hates being depressed and wants to change. Davy Jones doesn't have his heart and Kooky thinks she needs to get rid of hers but he won't tell her how he did it and doesn't want to so this'll be mainly what they discuss and argue about when they have meetings.

Alright enough of that for now <33

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2007, 08:33 PM

Off tow rok, I shall return and since I believe everyone is on the ship that wishes to join is now aboard we shall set sail tonight or tomorrow

Off to find some treasure!!!

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Hi all,

I wish you could just send people stuff instead of having to go through trades. Like you could just select something in your inventory (maybe when we actually get to maintain a buddy list).

I think Maddie is going to like Mona. Maybe she'll be her friend or something. :)

I'll be on later tonight and possibly tomorrow but then I won't be back until next Tuesday. Pearl is getting ready to go see Igo and Maddie... well.. she'll pick on the new girl, lol

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 03:44 AM

Sounds good to me and yeah sounds like something Maddie would be doing on her first few days at sea. Alright so unless everyone magically posts tonight we shall be setting sail tomorrow in the morning and evening. I'll be getting up a bit early, but I'll also be on for a long time tonight <3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 03:54 AM

Just so you know Becca someone sold me some bunny ears and I'm impatient so I couldn't wait lol

You should hang onto them for awhile though. You never know with the market if the items will increase in value quickly or slowly over time :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 05:45 AM

Good post Becca, they all don't have to be super long or a dozen paragraphs. I like those rp styles at times, but sometimes its just like gah damn how much more do I have to read XD

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 04-25-2007, 06:19 AM

LOL :) I'm wordy. I can't help it. Someone once told me that I should write a book. I was like "Maybe I will" and stuck my tongue out.

I yelled at a poor hapless victim in the Starbucks line tonight. I felt bad. This is why I'm going on vacation!

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 06:36 AM

There are some people who I got comming into where I work that I just wanna scream at and toss out. I have simple rules to follow for the daycar, but parents still wanna argue with me about it and complain to the manager because I won't let their kid in. I'm following the rules I don't make'em I just enforce them.

Good post though Maddie. Getting it nice and set up for her to get tossed into the brig to cool off.

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 04-25-2007, 07:16 AM

I can't imagine working in a daycare. I'd go nuts. I can't handle of those children at one time, especially little ones.

Yea we run in to those same types of parents at soccer games who yell and scream because little Johnny doesn't get to play. They seem to leave out the part that little Johnny never comes to practice and is failing school. Details ya know ;)

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 07:46 AM

Can't go nuts at Day care, the kids smell fear :twisted:

CrinkledStraw
\ (•◡•) /
n/a
Send a message via AIM to CrinkledStraw

Old 04-25-2007, 09:18 AM

Lmao!
And then they coordinate a massive attack to take you down!

I'm pretty good with kids, they seem to like me for some reason, but I'm not sure I could handle a swarm of 'em either.
Haha.

I wanted to yell at plenty of people when I worked the return's desk at Home Depot.
Especially those who'd absolutely refuse to listen when I told them our policies and insisted to speak with a manager. I always thought, 'Alright, but they're just going to tell you the EXACT same thing I did.' And you know what? They always did.
:roll:

Edit: I was bored so I came up with this:

Lost me lass to another lad's coin,
'Ain't no question to what they be doin'.
Couldn't drink this hurt away,
Didn't have enough gold to pay!

Another boat in the dock,
Another bird in the flock!
I'll find me a strong pirate wench,
A firey lady calm in a pinch!

Me bed'll be too cold,
For another was more bold.
I'll find fortune's favor on the seas,
And have all the lady's eyes on me!

Another boat in the dock,
Another bird in the flock!
I'll find me a bonnie pirate lass,
A buxom lady with a little class!

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 07:42 PM

Yeah customres love to think that if they argue long enough they will get their way. Gah they can be bigger babies then the kids I watch lol

Alright so we are going to start setting sail for Madagascar. This is where there is going to be some good treasure and it'll take awhile for us to get there. During that time while we are sailing it'll be time to develop your characters a bit more. Of course Maddie is going to be a bit of the hot head and whil be sent to the brig until she can calm down. I'll have the Captain visit her every now and then to talk to her alone and see how her progress is comming.

I may need to find someone to RP as Kookys lost love, Korbin. He's a witty and kind of odd man. Kooky went aboard his ship as a wench and she called dibs on him and ever since they were together. He uped and left her one day because he felt he needed to be free to sail and that Kooky was keeping him down with her and the two kids. He's also a cynical kind of guy and doesn't have an issue with saying cruel things to Kooky. The story is do these two still love eachother or is it nothing but hatred? So I'll be looking for someone to RP as Korbin and of Course still look for someone to be Davy Jones.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 04-26-2007, 01:50 AM

I'm glad you don't mind my short post. :'D
I have 'zhomfgSUPERLITERATE' friends, who spaz at anything less than... 3 large paragraphs or so?
I mean, I'm pretty close with most of them, so they'll forgive me most of the time, but I still feel bad, lol.
And I'm sooooooooper competitive and like to be... better? I dunno. I'm trying not to sound like a snob. DX

Madagascar, eh? Maybe we'll encounter talking animals! [/bad joke]

Hm. I don't have a job, so I can't complain about it, can I? XP

I'm only a freshfish in high school; not old enough quite yet! Next year though. -Shudder.- A little scary to think about, lol.

Hmmm. Korbin. I guess that if you don't find anyone, I could give it a shot. I like playing set characters almost as much as making up my own, because it provides a challenge. :3 Squee.

&&Lol, Maddie+Mona! They can be the 'M' buddiesss!! <3 Butyeah. They'll make an awesome duo. >w<

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 08:19 PM

:!: Notice :!:

Alright the ship is now setting sail so this means that no more people may join this RP unless they PM me so we can work out a way to join the crew. Sailing we will only encounter a small storm and have a fight or two breakout among the crew. Main one will be of course Maddie with one of the more newer girls so she has a reason to be sent to the brig.

When we arrive at Madagascar we will encounter some odd things that we need to overcome and some minor puzzles that need to be solved if we are to find the puzzle. I can promise much to my crew, but I'll do my best to have enough gold to share between crew members.

Remember no whining about how little you get since I'm doing this out of the goodness of my own heart. I don't have to give gold out during the RP but I have chosen to do so. So if anyone whines one time about how little gold they get then for the rest of your RPing days with me you'll receive nothing. Even if you join another RP thread I have created.

Once again gold will be given out accord to rank and of course first mate will get the most and then it'll go down from there. I won't try and give out like only 1 piece of gold unless for that part of the RP we arrange it that your character was kind of a bumbling idiot during the voyage and quest for the treasure :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:16 PM

Long cat you're doing pretty good just don't make me become a grammar Nazi :3

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-26-2007, 09:34 PM

I'm sorry... I try, but perhaps I should pull my text from a word document or something that corrects my grammar and spelling. Thanks for pointing it out now before people started to complain, (I'm a science major, not english).
I'll go back and edit my posts for grammar, and avoid mistakes in the future. <3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 10:45 PM

Thank you very much. I try not to be a grammar Nazi since I am pretty bad myself at times, but I know with people it tends to get irritating when someone mispells things or misuses words.

And thats not a bad idea. I like to do that sometimes when I am trying to work out a really good long post or a really thought out post like I need something important to happen :3

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 11:23 PM

We are officially setting sail so kiss your loved ones good bye! I'm trying to save as much as I can to share and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with how much I can earn on a daily basis.

Tip for crew members. Play Descender at least three times a day and get highest scores possibly. You can sometimes earn like 40g if you get to the 60th level or so. Its hard, but with practice you can get really good.

Also look for random threads on the Book or Media forms and just comment about a something that sparks your interest. For me though the best way I earn gold is debating on things in the debate forms. I mean debating to not just saying this is stupid and people who do it are wrong or stuff like that. Thats not debating thats whining :P

Miriai
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2007, 03:13 PM

is this still open to join? i LOVE pirates!

kaptain kooky
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Currently I'm not accepting anymore players since we already have enough to start out with but you are welcome to come back and take a look and come by when Im looking for more people :3

Sorry for my absence. I had to go to the clinic yesterday then I had to do to work and all on like five hours of sleep and now I have full day ahead of me so I am exhausted.