Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 06:26 PM

• Got a little sidetracked with a phone call, forgive me. I made the thread us. It's [Private Roleplay] Vanity The Silent Doll. Feel free to go make the first post. =)

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-11-2007, 06:34 PM

Okay, then! I'm sorry but I'll have to wait a little bit, but, I'll try my best to post tonight. I look forward to getting to roleplay with you, sorry for the wait!

Tonight, as in, it's only 2:34 pm here; I get back on during the night at around 7:00 pm so I'll post then when I have a little more time.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 07:11 PM

• No problem. =) I look forward to roleplaying with you. See you later!

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 12:52 AM

• I added a new roleplay I am interested in. ^_^

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 12:58 AM

How bout a romance with me. Any will do I just like do romance and I have a lot of exsperence.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 12:59 AM

How bout a romance with me. Any will do I just like do romance and I have a lot of exsperence.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-15-2007, 04:11 AM

• Sure sure. What kind of setting would you like?

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 06-15-2007, 04:33 AM

I'd be willing to do a shōnen-ai plot with you if you'd like. I prefer to play male characters so it would be perfect. Any plot would be alright with me, if it's any i don't know much about i'll tell you and i'll read a little up on it so i'm better informed as to what's going on, otherwise i'm ready willing and able to rp :)

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 05:04 AM

• Sounds good to me. Anything specific you do like to roleplay? Highschool, medieval..?

I love you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love ove you girl. I love you. I love you I love love

Cheshire Cat
Tac Erihsehc

Old 06-16-2007, 05:18 AM

wow, people are just dieing to roleplay with you. You said you were interested in Alice in Wonderland?

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-16-2007, 05:26 AM

I'm flexible. Whatever you prefer will work for me. Which do you want the most?

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
Mainly highschool but collage is ok to.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
wow, people are just dieing to roleplay with you. You said you were interested in Alice in Wonderland?
  • Dying to, yes. But my RPs keeping dying after 10 posts. Haha. Maybe I suck at it. And yeah, I love Alice in Wonderland. Through the Looking Glass and such. *nods*

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tet Anon
  • How about something like highschool kids, but in the summer? 16-17ish boys? I was thinking about it, and I'd like to play a boy who has a crush on someone else, and always takes pictures of him when he isn't looking. Not in a weird stalker way, but in a admiration way.

They'd live like, on the same street and such. So they would eventually meet and everything like that. Let me know if you approve.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-16-2007, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarakiara
Quote:
  • Sounds good to me. =)

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-17-2007, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
  • Sounds good to me. =)
So you go ahead and set it up.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-17-2007, 01:45 AM

I've got to tell you, I adore this Silent Hill roleplay; Marie's been alot of fun to play, as I do have younger characters but she's one of the few who actually acts her age, even though she has moments to where she doesn't, either.

I've been trying to get a good reason for her being in Silent Hill, I came up with something but it's kind of weird... there again from what I've seen about anything can happen there.

I'm glad I'm getting to roleplay with you!

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2007, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tet Anon
  • How about something like highschool kids, but in the summer? 16-17ish boys? I was thinking about it, and I'd like to play a boy who has a crush on someone else, and always takes pictures of him when he isn't looking. Not in a weird stalker way, but in a admiration way.

They'd live like, on the same street and such. So they would eventually meet and everything like that. Let me know if you approve.
I deffinately approve of that senario. Whenever you're ready :)

Her-Humble-Homunculi
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-21-2007, 11:33 PM

I was wondering if you would be interested in a Band roleplay? I have a plot ready if you are.
Also I just wanted to make sure >.> you roleplay hetero relationships correct?

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-23-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her-Humble-Homunculi
I was wondering if you would be interested in a Band roleplay? I have a plot ready if you are.
Also I just wanted to make sure >.> you roleplay hetero relationships correct?
  • Can you give me some the details? And I'll you know if I'm interested. And yes, I play a hetero relationships. I'm a straight guy, so I know how. lol.

Quote:

So you go ahead and set it up.
  • I was gone for a like a week, so I don't know if you are still interested. And with the roleback I just, didn't bother to post on here. But since I guess I'm on the new server, everything is good? PM me if you're still interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Doll
I've got to tell you, I adore this Silent Hill roleplay; Marie's been alot of fun to play, as I do have younger characters but she's one of the few who actually acts her age, even though she has moments to where she doesn't, either.

I've been trying to get a good reason for her being in Silent Hill, I came up with something but it's kind of weird... there again from what I've seen about anything can happen there.

I'm glad I'm getting to roleplay with you!
  • I think you're a great roleplay partner. I just wish we could work out some kinda.. time thing, were we would both be online. Can you post the times you are usually on? and I will try to be here then. ^_^
    And no worries about rushing to find out why she's there. Not knowing is so much of the fun of that place. A lot of the monsters I used were ones I've seen in the games, same with the weapons and that map thing. All very popular in the game. Hope you don't mind.
    I can't wait to into Pyramid head. lol.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-26-2007, 06:47 AM

Updated first post with links to the roleplays I'm currently doing, in case anyone wants to read, comment, whatever. <3 Or just see how I roleplay.

Fanthom
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2007, 11:03 AM

Hey Justin. I found your thread! Too bad you're not online right now. I was thinking about doing the 28 days later roleplay with you. Semi-lit. something like 3-4 paragraphs per post. My idea was to start out in a nightclub. Then have some kind of outbreak there and we would roleplay out the rest. Think we could have like, a three-four way role playing though. Or do you just want to keep it one on one? If you can't find anyone else to play, that's fine. It can start with just us and when you or I find someone else we can merge them in.

Let me know what you think?

I just read your roleplay with Ten anot. It's really cute so far! The guy totally reminds me of you, only gay. Hahaha.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-28-2007, 06:17 PM

I forgot to mention this in my message to you; I too am looking forward to whenever Pyramid Head makes his 'grand' appearance. Anything to make Marie and Luke's experience in Silent Hill even worse!

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanthom
Hey Justin. I found your thread! Too bad you're not online right now. I was thinking about doing the 28 days later roleplay with you. Semi-lit. something like 3-4 paragraphs per post. My idea was to start out in a nightclub. Then have some kind of outbreak there and we would roleplay out the rest. Think we could have like, a three-four way role playing though. Or do you just want to keep it one on one? If you can't find anyone else to play, that's fine. It can start with just us and when you or I find someone else we can merge them in.

Let me know what you think?

I just read your roleplay with Ten anot. It's really cute so far! The guy totally reminds me of you, only gay. Hahaha.
  • Yeah. He's pretty much me. =)

I'd love to do a 28 days later roleplay. I think the idea of making it start in a nightclub is a cool idea. But, that wouldn't really be 28 days later. LoL. That's more like 1 day later? haha. But that's fine, that's fine. I don't mind starting it from the beginning. Did you want it to take place in London? Or somewhere else?

I don't really know enough about London to really play it there. Unless you don't mind me makinge everything up. LoL

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 06-28-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Doll
I forgot to mention this in my message to you; I too am looking forward to whenever Pyramid Head makes his 'grand' appearance. Anything to make Marie and Luke's experience in Silent Hill even worse!
  • He's so cool. Have you thought up a reason as to why your character is in Silent hill? I haven't thought up mine yet lol. We should prolly talk sometime and think up the reasons, so we can direct the roleplay. ^_^