Mou
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2007, 10:04 AM

That's some awesome art Starshine!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-07-2007, 08:21 PM

@Starshine: Oh wow, I see art of your OC all over dA. :3 Very nice! One I remember in particular is a picture by my friend IRL cebap.

I dunno if I should post any of the new art I got since I don't think I was really ever accepted into the guild. ^^;

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2007, 08:09 AM

Mou: Thanks!<333

Ferra: Ohh yeah, I love Cebap's one ^__^ Was going to post it in the nest batch :3

Go ahead and post your art! We'd all love to see it, and I don't think Yume has updated in awhile.

More of Veronika :3

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-09-2007, 03:14 AM

@Starshine: Thank you! ^^ That means I'll have to figure out what's new since I first posted my gallery. XD *backtracks*

Well this is quite the hodge-podge. ^^; The guy with antlers is my my character Kithley. The blonde guy is my character Brody, and most of them include my friend (Oxymoronity's) character Cole. The joker is actually Brody again, but from a separate storyline based on a card deck. And two of the other ladies are Queen's from the card deck, and that last one is my Pokemon trainer. XD [/end background info]

(I hope this isn't too many images for one post by the way. I can break it up into two if need be. Oh and here's the link to the rest of the gallery. They are labeled with the artists' screen names, but feel free to just ask me too. :3)

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 AM

Ferra: I'm going through your photobucket, and there are so many gorgeous peices <333 Your characters are really interesting, do you use them for RP?

Here are some of my other character ^__^
Yulia

Scarlet

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-09-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine
Ferra: I'm going through your photobucket, and there are so many gorgeous peices <333 Your characters are really interesting, do you use them for RP?
Thank you, but I can't take all the credit. ^^ Only a handful of them are characters I can honestly call my own, since the rest were created for a group story. We each got our own character, but we helped develop everyone else's. It's kind of strange I guess, but I like them as much as my own OCs, which is why I'll commission art of them from time to time. (The majority of the art collecting has been from me since I'm the art whore of the group, but a lot of stuff was drawn by Cebap and Oxymoronity too.)

As for RPing, yes and no. I love to RP, but most of the threads we start go stale after a short while. But I'll probably use one of them to RP in the future. :3

But enough about my stuff, I've always been in awe of your character designs. o_o! Especially Veronika. <3