`Kitty's Mule
Mule

Old 02-16-2010, 02:51 AM

I see the pinstripe and white in Emporio Palazzio, but not the plain black. Where can I find it?

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 02-17-2010 at 04:05 AM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2010, 02:52 AM

Some hobo sleeping under a bridge is wearing it :ninja: It's gone...

`Kitty's Mule
Mule

Old 02-16-2010, 02:53 AM

But its in Mac.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2010, 03:10 AM

Yes, that was created forever ago. The coat was removed from the system well over a year ago. All the tuxedo items are down to be reworked because right now they're very bad. Once all the items have been redone then the black coat will re-appear in a form more worthy of its cost :yes:

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Yes, that was created forever ago. The coat was removed from the system well over a year ago. All the tuxedo items are down to be reworked because right now they're very bad. Once all the items have been redone then the black coat will re-appear in a form more worthy of its cost :yes:

Gah I remember those items. They were the first items I quested for and were absurdly priced and HORRIFICALLY terribad looking once I finally obtained my quest item.

>< 2,500-5,000 back in early 07 was a LOT of gold.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2010, 04:08 AM

Yes, it still is, but then a tux is expensive in real life. Might drop the price of those a bit and dish out some refunds, not decided yet, but it won't be by too much if I do. Tux purchasing is supposed to put a hole in your pocket afterall :lol:

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2010, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Yes, it still is, but then a tux is expensive in real life. Might drop the price of those a bit and dish out some refunds, not decided yet, but it won't be by too much if I do. Tux purchasing is supposed to put a hole in your pocket afterall :lol:
Oh agreed. If it comes down to it, I want to pay a hefty price for a nice item, especially a tux. Just sayin' back in the day, what a big disappointment for an eager young quester. ;)