and not in the sexual way.

but, it's not old!
it's vintage ;D

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 07-21-2015, 11:02 PM

@Momochan

I'm vintage. :x

I had my 21st birthday in June. I am officially..An adult.
And I really, really don't like it!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-22-2015, 04:34 AM

-LE GASP-
An..an adult..
WELLLL at least you can drink now xD

How has things been, dude? It's been so loonnggg

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 07-23-2015, 12:36 AM

Right? But I haven't even been to a bar since my birthday! And so far I've only bought one bottle. Which is still sitting in my kitchen. I haven't been feeling very alcoholic lately.

Eh, life has been a roller coaster for me! Lot's of ups and downs. Lately it feels like more downs. ;c;
But how have you been??? I'm trying to be active on Mene, but I'm usually on other sites in my free time. Like...Tumblr. Or facebook.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-23-2015, 02:34 AM

xD Totally understandable. What kind of alcohol did you get?

Aww man, I hope it'll go back to being ups! Downs suck. ;l And things have been okay. I'll be starting a more official online schooling in August, but I'll also be going to visit my online (though technically rl friend now since I met her in person on the 8th) in the beginning of August. >w< So some cool stuff is happening~ Really things have been for the most part the same.

And yeah, I'm not really active on mene much. I'm more so on Recolor or skype. I'm /always/ on skype. it's rarely closed, haha.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 07-24-2015, 12:54 AM

Some strawberry banana vodka. It's alright I guess. :x
That's exciting, I wish I could meet some of the people I've met online! But for the most part, they're all in different states haha.
I don't remember the last time I used Skype. I know I used to use it to talk to a friend in Iowa, but we both just drifted away from it and now just stick to texts and phone calls. I know I have skype on my phone but I've never used it on there. xD Sooo many apps that I don't use.