Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Sugar Rush Send a message via MSN to Sugar Rush Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Rush

Old 10-30-2007, 05:50 PM

All hail the lazy people!

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-30-2007, 05:50 PM

• Hey Fiz! (Can I call you Fiz? I'm always too lazy to type out full names.. xP ) How are you?

Dark, I'm good as well, if my ex would just get it into his thick head that I don't like him I'd be perfect. I had a photoshoot today though and that always makes me happy, even though the weather is naaaasty and it's getting really dark already and the rain is getting rid of the little snow we had and turning it into slippery, wet goo. .__.
    I'm also getting the jack bag items by the way. I think it's sorta lame that the store NPCs are wearing the exact same costumes from last year and the new ones aren't wearing any at all. I guess Gaia's been busy with the main event, but at least give the new ones something to put on. >.o
    The main event sucks.

Kale, I've only dealt with this one but he's much more than enough. Guhhhh. o.o

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 PM

One generally is. xD
I really like your avi. <3
The bald glitch is used to give it justice now.

ljosberinn

Old 10-30-2007, 05:53 PM

• Kale, mine? >.>
    Thank you. I feel so weird with it, it's so not me. xP

Edit: I really like yours too, by the way! I'm always so accidentally rude and stuff. I was thinking how much I liked it before though, I'm not just saying because you said and.. uhm.. >.>

Coke obviously not managing to wake my brain up as much as I'd like it to.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 PM

It looks really good though I thought that purple ring above your head was an item I didn't know about. xD

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Sugar Rush Send a message via MSN to Sugar Rush Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Rush

Old 10-30-2007, 05:57 PM

ILY LJOS! xD

It does suck
i got bored of it xD then just got the bags instead
-stabs yer ex in the thigh- D< stalker
and yea,but come on,the had all year to make new costumes =\ stupid heads D: uck,sorry bout the weather,it sucks when its all dark and wet

ljosberinn

Old 10-30-2007, 06:10 PM

• Kale, haha yes, I was trying to get around the bald glitch, and then I decided that hairstyle actually looked alright with it, so I turned it purple. Looks like my bald head is on fire.. some other-worldly fire. Or just really hot one, or something. xP

Dark: o.o

N'aww. You're so cute. Can I keep you? ^^
    True, they should've thought of it as soon as they made the new NPCs or something. Make an NPC, make a Halloween costume, make Christmas outfit. Yes?
    Dark and wet = not good. But snow = good, and then it doesn't matter if it's dark or no. Dark is actually just more fitting, and then you can see stars as well, and Northern Lights, like last night! :D

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 06:17 PM

-Pouts- phooey,england has so much light polution its hard to see the stars
=D but im special ^_^ i can see them anyway
<.< a little x3
if yer in a dark place with no street lamps you can see them easy,but otherswise its all icky and hard to see

And...sure you can keep me
D< i demand a daily dose of some form of sugar though <.<
I love the snow -sighs- alas,it hasn't been veery good snow since my mom was a kid,and i was like....2 or whatever -pouts- i want like....5 foot of snow D: that would just be soooo awesome
cold and dangerous...but awesome and pretty ^^ <.<
I like the dark better,always have,i love the night ^.^ its so quiet and pretty and the air is so fresh and clean

also,yay purple fire<3

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM

ljosberinn, sure, you can call me Fiz or Fizi either one suits me just fine ;)

Speed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Speed

Old 10-30-2007, 06:28 PM

Hmm...is Aeroticrawringcrepsleyorangakabobisaur Some sort of dinosuar?

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 10-30-2007, 06:30 PM

I think it's a combination of several member's names, like Aero and CrepsleyKabob, hehe.

ljosberinn

Old 10-30-2007, 06:35 PM

• Dark, we just got a tower of light pollution the other day, Yoko Ono's Peace Tower. Don't know if you've heard of it. It's on an island just outside Reykjavzk's harbour. I think it's really nice though, I think they start lighting it up around 8 in the evening and turn it off.. around midnight? I'm not sure though, but it's on in the evening and into the night.
    The stars aren't supereasy to see, but still, if I stand inside my garden I can see them easy and there are areas near to my house where there are few to no street lamps. There's a valley nearby where you can go, it's really nice. A friend of mine from Wales came over here last winter and on his first night in town, we and another friend of ours (Icelandic) went out to dinner. On our way back home, we walked through a big playground where there were no lights too nearby and we saw the most amazing show of Northern Lights I've ever seen. It lasted for like, half an hour or more, too! It was great. :D

Ooh hurrah! I promise I'll take good care of you and no worries, I need a daily dose of sugar too, so I'll buy extra and we can share. I hope you like chocolate. ;Ð

I want some really nice snow too, some proper snow that you can make a snowman from and have a big snowfight and all. And snow angels! I love snow angels. Snow here usually turns into goo very quickly because of rain and wind. Or it's just dry and gets into your nose and eyes and stuff. .__.
    I love the night as well, but I'm just so scared of the dark. >.> If I had no school or work in the morning though, I'd probably go out more in the night. I always stay up late anyway. I'd just need really really really warm clothes first. ;]

Fiz, woo, thanks! I love your username by the way, did I say that already? I think it's cute. ^.^

Speed, yes. A big and scary one. It lives in your basement.

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 06:35 PM

Speed.....No its a bunny
>.>
<.<
-shrugs- xD
Tis a buncha names put together =P yay!

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM

Nope,never heard of it,although it sounds really really awesome ^^ "Peace tower" but eh
Yea,where do you live anyway?
When i was staying over my cousins house in her garden [Which we actually kinda graffitied by playing with paint which sadly landed on the grass] <.< -angelic face- but it was like really easy to see,we stood there for a good half hour trying to figure out which was the ...really bright star i forgot the name of xD

I'v never seem the Northern lights apart from on like google lol

Woo! chocolate rules
Come to think of it D: i want sugar like now,i havn't had..like any today T.T

I love making snow angels xD they always turn out really deformed though lol,we mostly get rain or hail D: -sighs- its not fair
its freezing cold,but just like that one degree too warm to turn the rain into snow -sniffles- ._.;

Dun be scared of the dark xD its pretty and stuff ^_^ im only scared of random shadows and when i know there are bugs and stuff around D: then i hide under something xD

I got called a vampire twice xD because not too long ago i stayed up all night and slept all day...oh,and my neighbour thinks i have fangs xD

I can't wear warm clothes,cause if i want to cool down its hard,so i just grab a blanket or a coat xD

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 10-30-2007, 07:11 PM

Watch the double posting ^_^

I live in England, and can often see the stars, but I live right on the edge of my town, and it's woodland and farming land over the road from me, so no lights there XD

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM

<.<
>.>
I didn't mean ittt D: but after i posted i just thought that i couldn't be bothered to delete then copy and paste all that into an edit >o<;;

I'm in England,but stupid street lamps everywhere D:

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2007, 07:17 PM

• hihi. n__n <3

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM

CRAZY! -tackleglomp-

ljosberinn

Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM

• Full name of it is Imagine Peace Tower, I think. It's a sort of a tribute to Lennon from Yoko, he wanted to build it himself when she told him about the idea back in '65. It's just a tower of light, really, reaching up to the sky. It was first lit on October 9th (Lennons birthday) and will stay on until December 8th (day of his death). And it'll also be lit on New Year's Eve and in the first week of spring, and maybe some other days. It looks sort of like this, except not quite so bright unless you're out of town, maybe.
    I live in Iceland. :Ð
    You mean the evening star? I think that's the one..

Chocolaaaaate. Mmm. I had some already. And Coke. And I have a little more chocolate for later tonight. o.o

I know the dark is really pretty, I really wish I weren't so afraid of it. But I can't help it. ;__;

I don't like wearing warm clothes either because if I get hot, I get sweaty and disgusting and I hate that.

You do know that to edit, you just hit the edit button, right? ;] I would probably have double posted as well though, I'm used to this thread going pretty fast. :Ð

Sorry it took me so long to reply, my Bowie sheet music book order just came and then I had to put stuff on the table for dinner. Woo sheet music! I just got one of the two I ordered though, I want the other one more. .__.

I look horrible, haha. Just looked in the mirror. I just dressed in blah, whatever, and I have my glasses on and my hair is really dirty. I don't get why, I just washed it yesterday, it keeps getting dirty right away these days. It's really annoying. >.o

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2007, 07:20 PM

• I have lots of homework but it's not due till Thursday. XP

ljosberinn

Old 10-30-2007, 07:26 PM

• (Dinner time, be back in a bit. >.> )

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 07:29 PM

Oooo its pretty @_@ i think it broke my eyes though x3 but very pretty

Ah,cool ^^ Iceland....its not even that cold there is it? xD
Yea sure,star of davi or something,im not too sure x3 dont pay attention much lol

D: i dun like you -tries to make somebody go shop for me- xD

Aww tis ok,i was scared of the dark when i was younger xD i kept thinking noises were things coming to get me so i always turned my light back on when mum left

I know <.< i blame me double posting on you =O
>.>
cause i can -cool girl pose thing-

annnd its cool xD as i have said to other people,don't say sorry,it's not your fault things happen -nods- you have to go you have to go,don't need to explain yourself

yay sheet music,whatchu play?

Mwahaha <.< i always dress in whatever,if it isn't digusting and its clean i'll wear it xD im not like those girls who wear fashionita clothes when they are just in the house

Ill dress nice if im going outside xD but eh otherwise
>.>
Awww -pets yer hair- fluffy xD
And awww glasses
And yer a guy,yer hair is suppose to be dirty...for some reason..or other <.<

Crazy- booo D: more homework?

annnd yay food x3 -hugs- Cya in a bit Ljos

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2007, 07:30 PM

• Ya lolz, these teachers torture us, I swear!

Ooh yeah, we're all allowed to wear our Halloween costumed to school tomorrow. Can't wait. O:

Sugar Rush
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 07:44 PM

I know where the npc is D: i just can't find which one its in

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2007, 07:48 PM

• I didn't even get the third clue yet. xD