Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 06:28 PM

"She did decide and as a motherly figure I will keep watch over her myself. Who better to watch over someone as you suggest, possibly dangerous, than one of the most dangerous in the said village? She is staying with me and if you value your lives you will tell Tsunade we will talk to her in the morning as planned. Until then it's time for bed and company should be getting home." Ahna wasn't going to run nor have anyone else run either, she could kill them if they persisted but one more night Tsunade could wait.

Sasuke stayed quiet with Kakashi and Silver taking her hand for comfort not realizing it may mean something more but it didn't occur to him.

Nova_Alchemist: don't worry they won't run my mind ran through different ways this can go.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-28-2019, 07:53 PM

Immy:

The anbu sighed, but figured they weren't going to get by her. They knew of another who was one of the deadliest, as they were both glad she wasn't here. "Fine. But you can bet we'll be back tomorrow." One of them said, then they vanished.

---

Silver closed her eyes when she started to hear Orochimaru's voice once more. He was trying to scare her and get her to turn like she had earlier, which meant he had a deeper connection to her than anyone realized. It might've worked had she not felt Sasuke take her hand. She glanced at him and soon calmed down.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-28-2019, 08:07 PM

Ahna sighed in relief, she didn't want to play her cards too soon. She felt like it would send her back to her childhood days. Walking into the back room she leaned on the door frame "Tomorrow morning they will be back, we will have to talk about this, in the mean time we need to get some rest. Before that I'll make dinner." Ahna said as she smiled kindly at Silver "I'll go make something to eat for us all." Ahna walked over kissing Silver on the head then left to go cook "Do you want to help Silver or hang with Sasuke for a bit?"

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-28-2019, 08:25 PM

Immy:

Silver nodded some to her words when she came back and let go of Sasuke's hand, blushing lightly when Anna kissed the top of her head. Her and Kakashi were really like a family to her.

Kakashi got up and followed Ahna. "I'll help, let's give the kids some space." He murmured quietly enough for only Ahna to hear him as he took her hand.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 07:33 AM

Nova_Alchemist: may be short

Ahna followed Kakashi while closing the door "I wonder what to make?" Ahna said though now that the kids were in another room they could freely relax for a bit. Good thing Ahna trusted Sasuke not to do anything otherwise neither of them would have let the two be alone behind closed doors. Ahna put her freehand up to Kakashi's face smiling sweetly at him. She didn't say anything though.

---

Sasuke looked away when their hands were pulled away from each other. It was an awkward silence where he didn't know what to say. "You know they're going to go to all lengths to keep you safe."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-30-2019, 02:02 PM

Immy:

Kakashi pondered a moment, happily holding her hand. "Why don't we make their favorite?" He suggested with a small smile under his mask.

---

Silver pushed aside her feelings of fluster and smirked some. "Sometimes I wish they wouldn't.." She murmured softly. "Either Orochimaru or the hokage will eventually try again, and one of them might succeed if they aren't around. I wouldn't blame Tsunade if she thought I was traitor." She admitted quietly, then glanced at Sasuke. "Do you think I'm a threat to the leave village?" She asked curiously.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 04:58 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Alright then" she kissed him on the cheek adding "You'll have to remind me which meal that was." Everything around her made her stay on protective mode.

----

Sasuke sighed "Then Kakashi and Ahna would both go on a war path. Actaully Ahna might go on a blood path if that ever happened. As far as you being a threat? If you're one then so must I be. So I don't think you are. If things get out of hand and they try to lock us away without allowing us to try things to help us, then I don't know about you. But I've been ready to leave this village for awhile and try to find my own way of doing things." Sasuke stated

(hint: that was a reason sasuke left in the main anime)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-30-2019, 05:26 PM

Immy:

Kakashi chuckled and easily reminded her of their favorite meal she made for them in the past. There was something else in his mind, but he wasn't sure how to approach it not if now was a good time. So he pushed it to the back of his mind and went about helping Ahna in the kitchen like promised.

---

Silver reached up and took the hair ties out of her hair and allowed her long silver hair to call around her loosely. "Damn it.. I promised her I wouldn't run, but in the end.. It's my choice. I need answers, and I doubt I'll find them here." She said quietly. Silver glanced at Sasuke. "Would you follow me, if I left?" She asked softly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 06:42 PM

Nova_Alchemist: trying to get more inspiration.

Ahna followed with his lead and even deviated a bit to her own while making the dish. It took them a bit to get things together but they were finally just waiting for the food to simmer for a bit. In the mean time Ahna walked out of the kitchen to a cupboard in the living room and came back with some sake for the both of them. A single drink she knew that both would need. "Celebration for always sticking together?" Ahna spoke "Plus after everything I figured we could use it." gotta wait for the food on their end.

----

Sasuke listened to her speak waiting for a reply to what he stated. When she asked if he would leave with her, he didn't doubt the answer he'd give. He needed answers as well and staying in the leaf village wasn't going to do either of them any good. Especially with Tsunade and Anko have been victims in the past to Orochimaru. Sasuke knew who attacked him, just not what he did, or why. Unless Orocohimaru was that sadistic but he figured he wasn't. Not that much at least. "Is that even a question to ask? Yes I would. We both know it'd be useless to stay here and let them interrigate us. They'll want to rid it of us and if they can't...they'll do what they did to my family and Ahna's." Sasuke knew the Hokages gave their words about killing off the two families to do anything to keep the leaf village safe from all harm. The only one safe was Naruto and even then he had no family they had to worry about.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-30-2019, 08:04 PM

Immy:

Kakashi smiled under his mask and nodded lightly. "Yeah." He said, lightly brushing his nose against her forehead when close enough. "With everything going on." He murmured quietly.

---

Silver felt her eyes brighten some at his words. "Let's leave then.. Tonight. Before those goons come in the morning. I'll turn my back in both the village and that snake." She said truthfully. What about his village? Did the hokage have something to do with the fall of his clan? She wondered silently. It didn't matter. She needed answers and she needed to gain control of this damn curse.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 08:20 PM

Nova_Alchemist: after this im done for the time being. Your 5pm shift is my 4pm shift so I know you have to go in soon. So do I. I also fear I'll be fired for screwing up and talking too much yesturday.

"Thank you Kashi, for sticking by me through all this drama" she put her sake down and just hugged him in a comforting embrace of endearment.

----

"Alright, we should probably pack light. We also need to get the two of them to be out like a light. If they are not heavily out they will wake up. I know for a fact Ahna can drink, alot, but I have something that should help make them sleep longer." Sasuke stated suggesting sleep medicine in their drinks that way they could sneak out after dinner at bedtime.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-31-2019, 10:15 PM

Immy:

Kakashi smiled under his mask and pulled his mask down just enough to kiss her, then put it back up and wrapped his arms around her figure. "I'm not going anywhere." He murmured quietly, and truthfully. He had already gone after her a few times, and he'd keep going after her.

---

Silver glanced around her room, it wasn't like she had much to begin with. She shook her head at his suggestion. "Ahna-sensei is too smart to be drugged.. Even if it's natural." She murmured, sighing quietly. "We'll just have to wait until they're both knocked out."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-31-2019, 10:37 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna wasn't gonna make him chase her no more. She was tired of running. Ahna kissed hom back then went to check on the food.

-------

"I have been planning on leaving for the last three months. Just wasn't sure when and how would be good." Sasuke admitted.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 12:24 AM

Immy:

Silver glanced at him, nodding lightly. "I was ready to leave before now, to go looking for Koga, but.. There's no need to now. Now there's something else to search for." She murmured.

---

Kakashi followed, watching curiously. He loved to watch her in the kitchen, always had. He was wondering how the kids were doing, doubting either of them came closer to realize their feelings for each other. He sighed quietly at the thought.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 06:18 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"It's better to have an ally you can trust than no one at all." Sasuke stated knowing how true that would be.

----

Ahna started humming while moving to the beat in her mind cooking the food. Once it was done Kakashi and herself made the dinner table setting out some juice as well "Food is ready" she told Kakashi "DINNER IS DONE" she called out so that they could hear her.

EDIT- RE READ

Last edited by Immy; 09-01-2019 at 04:47 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 12:11 PM

Immy: wait, wait, wait. We were having it to where he didn't go after sasuke since he already got silver, remember? :p

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-01-2019, 04:47 PM

edited last post re read

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-01-2019, 10:58 PM

Immy:

Kakashi went to start setting the table once Ahna told him dinner was done.

---

Silver smirked some. "I know you're not just.leaving because I'm leaving, but thanks." She murmured quietly. "We can stick together and have each other's back better than any pairing in the academy." She mused, blinking when she heard Ahna. She stood and put her hair up in a ponytail. " Let's go eat, yeah? "

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-03-2019, 03:02 PM

Sasuke nodded as everyone sat down at the table, he hadn't had a family dinner like this in a long time and he enjoyed it. The time went by rather quickly so that after dinner, Ahna decided everyone was safe until the morning. She decided to drink. Ahna could probably match if not out drink the Hokage (Tsunade) since she had a high tolerance for alcohol. Ahna after a couple bottles of Sake had passed out on the couch next to Kakashi.

She had dared him to a drinking contest and somehow it worked. However, now the two were out like a light. If anything happened, an earthquake, an attack, anything - they wouldn't know until they woke up the next day. Sasuke brought some asprin and bottles of water setting them on the table in front of them. "Well they're asleep" is all Sasuke said, he didn't want to be overheard just in case.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-03-2019, 05:11 PM

Immy:

After dinner, and agreeing to the drinking contest, Kakashi fell asleep on the couch with Ahna. His arms around her loosely.

Silver got a blanket and covered them, nodding to Sasuke's words. She glanced at him before going up to her room and getting a backpack together. Then she met Sasuke at the back door. Next they had to go by his house so he could pack.