Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 01:44 PM

Kurt leaned into the touch and moved to sit in Logan's lap as he returned the kiss. He put his arms and around Logan's neck and his tail around the older mans waist.

The young man sees the left over food and slips through the shadows to get some. He was tired of eating berries and fish. He reached out of the shadow towards the food.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 07:34 PM

Logan's hands went to Kurt's waist keeping a firm grip on the elf, but, he knew that the elf wouldn't leave what they started. Logan kissed Kurt's lips and trailed it to the elf's neck leaving hot kisses upon his skin pulling him closer so there wouldn't be much room to get any closer. Logan had lost himself within Kurt's touches as they made out to notice anything else.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 09:55 PM

The young man grabbed as much food as he could carry and headed home. He was happy with what he had been able to grab but does feel a bit guilty. But his stomach grumbling soon gets rid of that guilt.

Kurt groaned as he pressed against Logan. He moved back just enough to undo Logan's shirt. He let his fingers run through the older mans chest hair. He moaned as he did so. It was better then he could have ever imagined. He leaned in and kissed Logan, his hands never leaving his chest.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 02:32 AM

Anne Marie, otherwise known as Forest for her codename, was back at the water behind it sleeping by a warm fire she would burn with sticks and some wet leaves to keep the fire alive. Rubbing her eyes slightly being that was only twelve years old, she yawned sleepily "Mmm?" she had heard a noise and wondered if it was the other one with her or not.

Logan returned the kiss as it became hotter like the fire and the moment seemed brighter than the stars. Just as logan was bout to keep going a noise of snapping branch caught his attention and he stopped what he was doing. It was not an animal that set off that noise, but, someone else. The brats were asleep, so who else could it really be?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Jackson, known simply as Shadow cursed as he stepped on a stick. He froze hoping against hope that he wouldn't be found out. He held his breath as he waited.

Kurt was totally in the moment. He hadn't even heard the stick crack and let out a whimper when Logan stopped what he was doing. Then he saw the look on Logan's face and he could tell something was up.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 01:37 PM

"Come on, let's go to bed" though his guard would still be up and now it was already a couple hours after midnight. Logan led hi m back to their quiet tent with no one else in it. Once the tent would be closed he listened not hearing anything and relaxed a little more "Guess, I'm paranoid" Logan smirked after saying that as if he was up to something as he pulled Kurt on top of him. Logan laid on his back, his shirt still unbottoned, and open.

Forest didn't see anything so she went back to sleep not realizing that there was humans so far out there that took off with her. The fire burned out and the light was gone, until the sun would rise again.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 01:40 PM

Shadow got back to where him and Forest were camping. He was shocked to see nobody there. He looked around and saw foot prints. Shit, she had been taken. This wasn't good. He ate some of the food, to keep his strength up. Storing the rest he started following the trail left behind. He would find Forest, he wouldn't let her down. He kept to the shadows as he moved, hoping to catch up with whomever had grabbed his friend. He should have gone back with her, he shouldn't have left her alone.

Kurt chuckled a bit as he snuggled against Logan's chest. "I love you." He mumbled with a yawn as his fingers trailed through the hair on Logan's chest. And he knew it was the truth, even if he never heard it back from the other. He loved Logan.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-15-2013, 09:57 PM

Forest woke up some time later only to realize she was in some sort of building. Like one used for experiments or studying rather than just anything else. She could feel her pull to the forest knowing that they were still in the forest, if correct, they were close to the heart of the forest. She felt like there was something that she should remember, but, couldn't.

Kitty looks around wondering where she was or how she got here. "Hello?" she asked looking around, but, no one around her could hear anything she was saying. "Why can't you hear me? Hello i'm right here!" Kitty began to freak out trying to get people's attention, but it was almost like she was dead. What she didn't realize was that she was still asleep in the tent unmoved.

Logan slept through out the night until the morning sun shown through the tint a little on his side. He kissed Kurt on the fore head and got dressed not noticing the scent from last night had faded. He snuck out of the tent making breakfast for everyone, egg and cheese croissant sandwiches with sausage on the side. Making some strong, black, coffee he poured himself a cup and waited in silence for the others to wake up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-16-2013, 02:07 AM

Shadow soon finds the place where Forest is being kept. Moving through the shadows he finds away in. He has to find her, this was all his fault. If he had been with her he could have taken her into the shadows with him.

Peter sleeps through the night having shared a tent with Bobby and Gambit. He wakes with the sun and moves out of the tent wondering if anybody else was up. "Good morning." He said spotting Logan. His Russian accent was rather thick this morning.

Kurt stirs a bit when his forehead is kissed. He awakes a bit later and slipping on pants as he heads out of the tent. He hopes Logan has coffee made.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-22-2013, 01:58 PM

(sorry for late reply, my little girl is in preschool and during those three hours she is gone I am cleaning or doing other things. Then I have to leave her here with my sister and her kid so I can work later tonight)

Foresti was in a room made of glass, light was all around her, and cement to keep her from using her plant or nature abilities. She sat in the middle of the room, the door wasn't able to be seen, and her way out would be hard. 'Shadow' she thought, she had been trying to get telepathic communication for awhile now. Something in the room could be heard like a zapping sound and the glass room she was in lit up more until she could feel something like electricity zapping at her. She had learned how to observe a little at a time, but, they weren't shocking her a little...they were shocking her alot. Trying not to scream out, she clinched up, and sat on the ground bearing it. Her mind was telling her not to scream as she focused on not doing so.

"Hey tin man, how'd you sleep?" Logan asked finishing up breakfast and going for a second cup of coffee. He figured they could go for a hike today, all of them, and try to find something out there. There was always something to find out in the woods or wilderness. However, he hadn't seen a bear or wolves, or even smelled them. So where were the animals? "Hey elf" Logan said hearing him and handing both of them a cup of coffee if they wanted it. He was more...cheerful...when he was out in the wilderness, nothing to worry about. Rogue wouldn't wake for a couple more hours and Kitty...well Kitty seemed to have disappeared and only Rogue would know when she would wake up. Gambit was up, he had taken a walk earlier, and Logan didn't say anything to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-22-2013, 02:10 PM

Shadow was outside the room where he knew Forest was. He was standing in the shadows trying to get in, but there were no shadows in the room. He heard his name in his head. 'Forest.' He thought back. He needed to get in. He wondered if they ever turned the lights off in the room. He had to get to her, it was his fault she was in there.

"Well enough." Peter said grabbing a cup of coffee for himself. He wouldn't complain about the crick in his pack from a rock that he thinks was under the tent. "Breakfast smells good."

"I agree." Kurt said with a smile sipping his coffee.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 02:35 AM

(sorry lots of hours at work from quitters, takes up time, and then i am exhausted coming home)

'Shadow, get out of here' she sent her thoughts out to him 'Don't let them catch you, Shadow' she sounded scared and not just by the fact they could catch him probably, but, by the fact they might hurt him and if they did that...she would lose her control. She was not even sure on how that would go 'Get the others, see if they can help, please' she thought again. Of course she meant the other mutants, they were not humans, and she thought maybe they could help.

"Figured we all should eat something, I didn't think I brought any vegetarians with me camping, did I?" he laughed a little and handed out scrambled eggs with bacon. It was easy enough to make something like this in the morning whenever he was camping by himself rather than do things the hard way. "Ist dir kalt?" Logan was asking if he was cold, the mornings could be a little cooler than expected, and he had been picking up a little bit of German from Kurt. He even had his own English to German dictionary that he would read whenever he felt like it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 10:01 PM

'I won't leave you... no you're right. I'll come back I promise.' Shadow quickly headed away tears stream down his cheeks as he went to find the others. He was happy to see them still in the clearing.

Kurt went to answer him pleased that he's learned a bit of German. Before he could say anything there is another in their midst.

Shadow stepped out of the shadows. "Please you have to help me. They have her. They are hurting her. Please you have to help me." He begged, he had stopped crying but his face was tear streaked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 02:16 AM

Almost everyone was a bit confused at what was going on "You're the brat I saw last night" Logan stated in his usual not so happy tone. It was more like he could smell him not see him. Kitty and Rogue stepped out of the tent "So where we going?" Rogue asked with her semi thick accent. "We're not going anywhere" Logan came out here to relax, not help anyone with anything, that was the point of the camping vacation.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 03:01 AM

"You have to help me. They'll kill her." Shadow begs.

"Logan we can't let anybody die." Kurt says touching Logan's arm.

"He's right." Bobby says. "We need to help where we can."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 03:46 AM

"Sure just group up and where exactly do you think this place is?" he couldn't win, especially if Kurt was telling him not to leave anyone behind or let them be harmed. He sighed, he would have to find a time to get away from the institute to relax other than right now that was supposed to be ... well an enjoyment.

Kitty and Rogue agreed on this for once as Kitty walked over to Peter "I'm in" she said looking at Rogue who nodded "What do we have to lose?" Rogue shrugged standing in her same spot since getting out of the tent. "Okay kid, what do you know about these people?" Logan asked, "You have to tell us everything" he stated.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 04:55 AM

"Count me in." Peter said putting an arm around Kitty.

"Just that they're human... and they're hurting her. That's all I know." Shadow said trying not to break down. He knew he only had himself to blame for her being taken. If he had been with her when they had come he could have taken them both into the shadows.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-07-2013, 01:44 AM

"That's not going to help us, do you have anything of hers?" he could probably catch the scent, then again the kid might actually know where she was "Better yet, just show us where they are keeping her" Logan switched into Wolverine mode and explained a plan they would use to distract or sneak in and attack the humans. Not like they haven't done it before and as long as they don't kill the humans unless forced to, then they would be alright. Logan stressed not to get caught by anyone or just to try and show off for any stupid reason so that he wouldn't have to deal with Charles later. Waiting for the kid to tell them where to go, they made their way there, and did a stake out to see how busy it would be with guards or people.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-07-2013, 03:27 PM

"I do know where she is. I can get you inside, if you don't mind traveling through the shadows." Shadow said trying his best to keep calm.

"Travel through the shadows?" Bobby asked his eyes going wide.

"How is that possible?" Peter asked.

"It's my mutant power." Shadow said looking at the ground.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-18-2013, 08:56 PM

"Should have seen that one coming" Logan rolled his eyes "Alright, everyone knows the plan" Logan said adding "Get us there and stay out of the way, we'll do the rest" The teams were simple as there were only two teams, Kitty, Gambit, Kurt were the distractions as the others would either sneak in if not seen or charge in. Waiting to be taken there to the laboratory that the girl was being held at, Logan was thinking 'Can't wait to get this over with' just another life for him to save, he didn't care about playing superman.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-19-2013, 01:27 AM

"Everybody has to be touching somebody who is touching me. I can get you inside the building through the shadows." He said hoping this would make it easier for the group. "I know where they were last keeping her."

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-19-2013, 01:35 AM

"Just get us in there kid" Kitty took Peter's hand while Rogue took Bobby's hand and so forth. Logan held Kurt's and Kitty's hands feeling stupid and lame right now. It was almost like a friendship circle and he just wanted to gag right then and there. Ignoring that feeling he was happy to be holding Kurt's hand again.

Forest looked around, she hated being in such bright light, it would take forever to get her eyes to adjust. 'Come on Shadow, hurry up' she thought as they started to fill the tube up with some sort of gas and she began to freak sending out a loud and clear message to Shadow 'SHADOW' she screamed in her head as her mind went blank and she passed out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-19-2013, 02:05 AM

Shadow winces as they enter the shadows. ~We're coming.~ "you can let go now. You'll have to hold on to leave." He started rushing through the shadows towards the place where Forest is being held.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-19-2013, 02:12 AM

Logan kept hands with Kurt as they let go of the other's hands and rush to where Forest was being kept. She laid in the tube passed out on the ground, paler than what she should have been, and Logan could smell that there were only humans around here. Besides the girl and themselves that is. "Kurt, can you get inside?" Logan asked about getting the girl out first, maybe it would be easier this way.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-19-2013, 03:41 PM

(going to say yes)

"I think so but I can't do it from the shadows, I've tried." Kurt says.

~Forest. We're here. Forest?~