Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 08:45 PM

Immy: We need vlad to find Danny or have Eva come back lol
It would help greatly

And I'm not sure.. I'm just kind of winging it atm xD

Star smirked some. "The girl denies my existence every chance she gets. I hate her, and I hate that damn ghost boy." She said. "I don't deserve to be ignored, and neither do you. You're not a bad girl like Phantom wants to label you.." She murmured softly.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 09:40 PM

Nova_Alchemist: okie dokie.

As the short time passed Vlad changed into his ghost form to find Danny, Sam, and Tucker passed out in the boy's room. He quietly snuck in leaving a note making it look like danny's handwriting. [I will be fine, need time to think. -Danny] Vlad ghosted the boy out of the room realizing he was dreaming and wondered what it was he was dreaming about as they headed back.

"What if I want to be a bad girl?" Ember asked, truthfully her ghost form revealed once she said that "After what my mother and everyone did to me? It's not just about the ghost boy. It's about all of them leaving me alone." Hatred shown through her eyes.

Vlad brought Danny back home not seeing Evange outside since he went around the back way from the sky. He was more worried about Daniel than he was about anything or anyone else. Going to the room Vlad stayed in at times, or a second room more like it. He placed Danny down on the bed, how did this come to be? "Daniel, wake up" Vlad was trying to get Danny to wake up but when he wouldn't he sighed sitting there. Something in the house didn't seem right.

(you can control Vlad if you wish, just not evange yet)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 10:03 PM

Immy: I would rather not lol ^^'

Star smirked when Ember's ghost form came out. "You wouldn't have to worry about me, I'm on your side." She said truthfully. "I will remember you if no one else will, Ember McClaine. Let me rock with you." She murmured quietly, slowly running a hand through Ember's bright teal flamed hair without getting burned.

Soon, Ember would find herself being pushed out of them dream as Kaci tried forcing herself to wake. She wasn't drowning.. It was just a dream. It had to be a dream. She had to get back to Jazz. Getting her mind to realize it was dreaming would be difficult, and she didn't have much fight in her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 10:09 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Kay kay hang on.

Vlad went to check on the other child and Evangeline not sure how either of them was doing. He found the other guest bedroom going in and sitting on the bed. First he checked for a fever but found none. He noticed the child "Kaci Marks, wake up, time to get up child" Vlad spoke to her.

Ember left the dream winding up right in the ghost world once more unable to leave for the time being.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 10:28 PM

Immy: lol

Star noticed the dream shift as Kaci tried to wake. "No, no! I won't lose!" She shouted, using her ghost powers to shoot at the water a few times. "I deserve a chance!"

Kaci coughed as she tried to wake up and slowly her hazel brown eyes slowly opened. "Where am I..?" She asked softly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 10:32 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"There there, are you okay?" Vlad asked helping the girl sit up in order to breath easier. Danny in his non-ghost form was a few rooms down the hall still out like a light. "It was just a nightmare, Evangeline must have brought you here to help you. She did mention that and I took notice of another staying in my home. Looks like she left you some things. How do you feel?" Vlad asked with his dark eyes and silver white hair.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 10:48 PM

Immy:

Kaci slowly say up with the man's help. It took her a minute to get her bearings. "Like someone tried to drown me." She murmured quietly, glancing at the man. "You're.. You're Vlad Masters, do you know Eva?" She asked quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 10:56 PM

Nova_Alchemist: winging most of this by the way. never planned it out.

"I do, I'm not sure where she ran off to at the moment but seeing as I have two kids to watch over. She'll have to wait for now." Vlad spoke "How did you meet Evangeline?" Vlad asked wondering if it was at the tent or not.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 11:40 PM

Immy: that's ok, same here xD

Kaci took a moment to think. "I went to the fair with my best friend, Jazz. Something happened in the tent and I lost consciousness, when I woke Eva offered to let me stay with her. She mentioned not to try and kill you.." She murmured quietly, slightly confused. Why would she try and kill Vlad Masters? Or even want to?

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 11:52 PM

Nova_Alchemist: i keep telling my brother im cleaning my room lmao

Vlad had to chuckle at the "try not to kill you" comment she made. "I'm not sure, but since you snapped out of your dream. Are you tired? Hungry?" Vlad had made dinner before and he was sure it would be easy enough since he made some for others before too. Including Danny. "You wouldn't happen to know a young boy named Danny, would you?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 12:41 AM

Immy: lolz xD

Kaci blinked and nodded lightly just as she stomache growled. "Hungry, sir.." She murmured shyly. "Danny Fenton? I kind of know him, he's Jazz's younger brother and she's my best friend." She said quietly. Honestly, she was afraid to go back to sleep after the nightmare she had.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 12:46 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"While I make you some food, if I show you to the room he is in, could you wake him for me?" Vlad asked kindly as he stood up ready to move downstairs. he would make food either way but hoping she would try to wake him since he couldn't.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 01:09 AM

Immy:

Kaci nodded lightly and slowly got out of the bed, using it to help her stand briefly. "I can try to." She murmured, following the man out of the room and to the room where Danny was. She wasn't sure if she could actually wake him or not, but she'd at least try.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 01:24 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Vlad helped her walk and stayed close just in case. Once she was sitting on the bed as well left to go make something for the both of them. Soup would be easier on their stomachs. He just hoped Daniel would wake up.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 01:38 AM

Immy:

Kaci examined Danny once Vlad left before lightly placing a hand over his forehead. She then closed her eyes and leaned over enough to touch their foreheads together. "Wake up Danny.." She murmured quietly. "You've gotta wake up now."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 01:47 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

Evange was no long outside, she dissappeard from the current property not known or seen.

Danny struggled to wake up since he didn't really want to. When his eyes opened he realized someone else was close to him. "K-kaci?" Danny asked then suddenly remembered Plasmus attacking him and he went quiet.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 01:59 AM

Immy:

Kaci slowly moved back when Danny woke, and she seemed somewhat relieved that he did. "Hey there." She murmured quietly.

Short as hell x.x

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:11 AM

Nova_Alchemist: very little to work with i know.

"Ow my head, what happened?" Danny sat fully up still groggy after everything that had happened. Kaci's phone went off [how are you feeling? -jazz]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 02:23 AM

Immy: lolz, my posts aren't much better x3

Kaci shook her head. "I'm not sure myself.. I woke up outside of the tent at the fair." She explained quietly. "You going to be okay?" She asked, concerned and unaware that he and Danny Phantom were one in the same. She only knew him as Danny Fenton. Jack wasn't feeling much better than him though, that much could easily be seen.

She didn't hear her phone buzz, due to it being in the other room where she was laying down.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:45 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Wait! Where am I?" Danny asked though he knew very well where he was at. Oh man oh man he didnt want to face vlad so soon. Wasnt he just in his own bed? "Nevermind that i think I'll go back to sleep for a bit. You can stay in here if you dont want to be alone. Wait where is jazz?" Danny couldnt comprehend what was happening. Vlad walked in sometime later with both of them awake and put two bowls of soup down next to them on a small table nearby. "Oh I am so happy to see you are awake Daniel." Danny said nothing.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 12:57 PM

Immy:

Kaci blinked, then glanced between Vlad and Danny. She slowly stood and sighed, the mood suffocating her. "I think I'm going to go back to the other guest room." She murmured quietly. Obviously something happened between the two and they needed to talk, or whatever.. She slowly wandered out of the room and made her way back to the other room where she had been.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:11 PM

Nova_Alchemist: i just got asked out onto a date.

Her phone would be lit up when she got back indicating she would have a text from Jazz. Not just Jazz, but someone else.

[Hey I found your number through a friend, wanted to make sure you got home safely and wasn't kidnapped. -Em]

----

Danny just sat there not saying a word to Vlad but he almost flinched when Vlad sat on the bed next to him. "We need to talk. I was told I wasn't in my right mind when I attacked you. I shouldn't have let freakshow control me so easily but I did. I'm sorry Daniel, I didn't mean to hurt you. It pains me to know I did hurt you and that you may never forgive me."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 02:47 PM

Immy:

Kaci checked her phone and texted Jazz first, [Just woke up, feeling a bit better.] She wasn't ready to tell her friend where she was, and she had already told Jazz she was with a friend.

She checked the second message and rose an eyebrow. Em? Oh! The girl from the tent, before Eva found her. [I'm at a friend's house, thanks for checking on me.] She replied with a small smirk.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 02:52 PM

Nova_Alchemist: winging the slow moments >.> any ideas for this one?

[Welcome, feeling any better? You gotta admit that litte show that was put on was so cool. However that guy needs some pointers on fashoin - Em]

Danny and Vlad spent time talking about what had happened between them and somehow in all this time. Vlad became a father figure to Danny without realizing it. Same with Danny being a son towards Vlad.

Evange woke up in floating darkness as she couldn't see or feel anything. She heard voices but didn't get up to figure out where they were. She just enjoyed floating in the empty space. It was cold. Was it the ghost zone?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 03:19 PM

Immy: hmm...
Not yet lol winging it for now until I can think of something xD

Kaci blinked when she checked the message. The show? [I don't remember anything.. Just waking up outside the tent. But yea, I'm feeling a little better.] She replied, then laid down and stared up at the ceiling.