Alice Elliot
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2007, 10:30 AM

Actually, I find the Broken neck woman quite pretty. XD I encountered her first before the one who fell down, I got lost and somehow found myself in that connecting corridor, in that place where the projector is? Can't remember the name. I was trying to open the door on the other side, when the controller began to vibrate, and the filament? glowed red. I was all 'oh,oh here comes trouble'. I was expecting the usual shadow ghosts, or those who carried sickles/torches, but when I saw a female ghost I became more jumpy. XD

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought of Sadako when the woman from the box crept out in the Osaka house. XD

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2007, 05:46 PM

its a common thing with Japaneses Yurei.

-Long Black Hair
-White Attire
-Slow Movement
-Limp Arms

so no, you are not the only one who thought of it.
its just not new :oops:

neur0mancer
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to neur0mancer Send a message via Yahoo to neur0mancer

Old 11-04-2007, 06:46 PM

I adore Fatal Frame!
I love survival horror games.
AND photography. x3

I could wander around taking photographs of lovely scenes so I can save them in my albums. :3

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunai
Lol that makes sense.
i wouldnt even be close to her if i tried :)

HUG OF DEATH
I would find a way to keep out of her reach.
all you can do is run XD

@Alice Elliot
i find the Fallen Woman (broken) funny.
first part i can understand. but after she does it repeatedly then its just comical.

there are 3 of them apparently.
hmm must be a popular way to go :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...in_Fatal_Frame
Fallen Woman (Broken Woman)
飛ã³é™ã‚ŠãŸå¥³ (è½ä¸‹ã—ãŸå¥³)
* Chapter First Encountered: 6
* Area First Encountered: Kiryu House, Clock Hall
* Description: This is the spirit of a woman who somehow managed to drink the Darkness. It drove her mad, and she dove off of the stairwell with the thought that she could fly away from the Darkness. Instead she crashed head first into the floor and her body was horribly twisted and broken.

Broken Neck
首ãŒæŠ˜ã‚ŒãŸå¥³ã®éœŠ
* Night(s) Encountered: Night One onward
* Room First Encountered: Cherry Atrium or random
* Description: The spirit of a woman who threw herself from the moon observatory in an attempt to escape from the Himuro Family master, her neck was broken in the fall and hangs limply upside down on her back.

Broken Neck Woman
首ãŒæŠ˜ã‚ŒãŸå¥³
* Chapter First Encountered: 2
* Area First Encountered: 2nd Floor Connecting Corridor
* Description: This is the spirit of a woman who jumped from the Sky Bridge that connects Tachibana House and Kiryu House above ground. Her neck is broken and dangles loosely on one shoulder. Most of the time she is a "random encounter" ghost. She seems to enjoy tipping the player off to her presence by activating the projector in the Kiryu house.
Okay.Yep I like paralyzing and blasting her with 90 Film. :D

Alice Elliot
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 04:45 AM

I reserved all my 90 films for the final battle.:3
And did anyone tried taking a photo of Mayu in that area where you first met the Kusabi? You know when you're reunited with her the first time since she wandered on her own? Heh, sorry, it's been a long while since I last played FF, so I can't remember the names of the houses and rooms, but in that particular place where Mio saw the countless bodies killed by Sae and the Kusabi, if you take a picture of Mayu, you'll see something different. It's not going to be recorded in the photo if you view them in the album, only when the photo is shown on the screen as you take them.

C h e v a l i e r
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2007, 04:51 PM

My favorite ghost has to be one of the three antagonists, I just can't decide which.

Reika is a sexy, tattooed, shirtless, nipless priestess, but Sae has that bloody kimono, a killer laugh, and the right amount of clevage. And Kirie was ripped apart and has those ropes of bondage. And everytime I think one is better than the other two, I go all around in the circle, again.

I love Mika and Mayu. They are so cute and sweet. It's so sad about what happens to Mayu, though. They would have made a cute couple, too. And I like Mio, too, but I hated how she killed Mayu in that one ending.

And the outfits in the series! They must be some of the prettiest I've seen in video games! All frilly and lolita like. And sure, they walk like Barbies because of it, but it's not like I would rather have them running around all sweaty and discusting!

It's fun to read fanfiction of almost all the couples FF has spawned.

So many people seem to hate Mayu. D;

Anyway, I love the series.

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 05:21 AM

Fallen women. xD <3

Me and my friend always get a kick out of her strange chicken-like scream.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2007, 12:40 AM

its amusing. so many people dislike Mayu.
is it because she can be in the way at times?

because she does help.

wait...there is that creepy ending when she smiles at her sisters blindness.

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 04:31 AM

I like them both, The only time Mayu frustrated me is when I accidentally bump into her, when she lets out that weird sound it startles me.

Mayu's just a bit crazy because of Sae. xD
She's handy when fighting ghosts!

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 08:19 PM

its amusing just to read about Mayu.

but Mio can be so hard-headed. lol

"Don't Look Down There!"
*Mio Looks*

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-17-2007, 11:22 PM

xD
Yeah, that's true. Mayu just slowly looses her marbles, It's funny when she just mumbles away while you're doing something.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-26-2007, 05:28 AM

as long as she doesnt just decide that you need to be kicked in the face. i'm sure i will get use to her hanging around.

and i wont be lonely :D

they so need another Butterfly story.
of course Mio and Mayu wont be around...in a way.
but two new characters, maybe male. would be amusing

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM

Yes, that would be nice.

Haha. Kicked in the face.
"Oh, I thought you were a ghost. D:"

Terra517
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2008, 02:16 AM

Who's your favorite fatal frame chracter? I have to admit for me it'd be a hard decision. Anyways, I'm surprised a little to find a thread on it. I mean it is very very popular but wow.

Also, with the 5th game coming out for the wii how exciting is that? (At least for wii owners. I have a wii so I really can't wait!)
The graphics look really good. Judging that the wii is capable of good graphics (check out obscure on the wii) I think it'll be a great game just like all the other series.

EmpressOfTerra
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-02-2008, 03:17 PM

lol I just read the post on their walking part.
They run soooo slow! I mean I know if I saw a ghost I would take off much much faster than that. Especially if it was one that looked like the ones in the games and they're actually out to kill you and aren't harmless. XD
But they walk fine. The opening the doors part is horrible too. I mean I would go slow if I didn't know what might be on the other side. But the one part in Crimson Butterfly's (Fatal frame 2), if a ghost was chasing me and I had to open a door and get out. I would do it so much faster! XD

Tsukihami
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2008, 10:14 PM

Sorry to bump this up this much, but...
I just finished playing IV two nights ago, completing the series, and I absolutely loved it. And, I just had to find out...if anyone else liked these games.
II always has been and always will be my favourite, as I love Sae and Mio.
But...I love Choushi, too <3.
Just a recommendation...as soon as this game comes out in the US/EU, or even NOW if you have the capability to play Japanese games on your Wii (and I highly recommend this version to you), buy it.
The game being in Japanese is absolutely no problem at all, bar one of the number puzzles in Chapter 8 (but that's just 4467).
It's not quite as good as 2, but it's the second best game in the series so far.
Even if Ruka and Misaki do run painfully slowly xD
Also, the unlockable costumes are much better this time around.

Crystal56
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2008, 08:18 AM

Fatal Frame, the entire series, is a wonderful bunch of games. The stories are intriguing, the characters are cool, and the ghosts scare me like nothing else. It watches just like a movie too for a lot of it!

I can't wait to see if I can get FF IV for the Wii and play it on my BFs system!

Tsukihami
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2008, 12:40 PM

By the way: this is quite possibly the easiest boss fight, in the entire series.
Sakuya (the masked woman) shouldn't hit you ONCE, and you should be more than capable of finishing her off with the (spoiler) afterward.
So, don't worry about this one.
There are only two proper "challenges" in the entire game, so nothing should give you a problem after you're used to the controls.
A couple of the puzzles are vague and a few of the "Right, done that, so...uh, where do I go now?" hints are, too, but you'll get there eventually, regardless of language.
So, like I said- if you can manage it, get the Japanese version.
(Also, no- Sakuya cannot kill you in one hit unless you're on a high difficulty setting. So don't worry about her.)

Also, there's a shop now. You can purchase any film and any item, excluding Stone Mirrors and Type Zero, from it with your accumulated photo points. It's VERY useful.

Last edited by Tsukihami; 09-07-2008 at 12:49 PM..

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2008, 12:39 AM

hmm Please post more about your Fatal Frame/ Zero gaming

and bleh @ slow running
you would think the Japanese designers had updated that slow lead boot running -_- garghblaha!

i cant stand when female characters cant run, and if they do run its very girlish and "omg halp me's" . pretty much i find this more in Japanese produced games.

Tsukihami
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2008, 08:09 PM

Yeah- I'm just glad they climb up ladders a little faster now.
Trying to get up ladders with Miku in Fatal Frame I was absolute hell- no pun intended.
Actually, I'm almost sure Ruka, Misaki and Madoka run slower than Miku, Mio, Rei and Kei...
...At least Choushiro runs SLIGHTLY faster.
Also, I love his torch <3.
It's so much easier to use, especially for vanishing ghosts, and its range is massive compared to the Camera Obscura's range.
It's so fun to use. Really.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 AM

now that i got my new monitor. i am going to look up some game play.

i call it flashlight XD
why does he hold the thing in such a ridiculous manner? seriously...
it doesnt make him look 'tough' at all lol he looks like a goof who cant hold a long stick with a light on the end.

i wonder if any FFrame , will have characters running at a realistic brisk pace hee ^_^
i mean if a ghost is coming at me. i would be down the hall and out the door, not

"hmm, better walk over here...oh noes, its in front of me! let me walk the other way"

highly likely, i wouldnt be wearing a skirt either

Tsukihami
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2008, 06:02 AM

Ah, come on.
You can't not love Choushi.
(Especially in his Costume 3/Detective suit, but that's a whole other matter ;o)
Running faster would make it no fun.
Besides...the ghosts move slowly enough as it is.
Go look at the final fight with Sakuya if you don't believe me.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2008, 03:03 AM

i dont dislike him ^_^ i just think the character is a bit...over the top.
not that he has to be meek.

running fast would be funny XD

Tsukihami
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2008, 10:21 AM

This really is the easiest game in the series, though.
His torch is ridiculously overpowered xD
I was doing an average of 3300 damage/28k points a shot with it last night, so...yeah, that's enough to kill almost everything in one hit, everything else in two.
It's useful.
I also hate Ruka.
She saves the day by...playing a piano.
And then TRIPS over.
Clever, aren't you, Ruka...

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2008, 01:27 AM

lol
still watching the vids

http://www.youtube.com/user/honestwg

maybe the girls should get the flashlight/torch lol
what is up with all the skirts?! XD "oh i want to go see what happened to those other girls, i will wear the most useless attire possible"

i wonder what other things that are able to turn into Ghost fighting tools.
maybe FFrame will get to a point, where you have to use a Camera Phone