Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 AM

Mink eyes turned upward when spoken to. His? Definitely not. "You haven't paid me.." he said, defiant. Then the scary prince touched him, and he flinched. He really wasn't going to look forward to this. Stumbling forward, Ashlinn groaned and jerked away. "I can rightly walk on my own."

The man that had spoken earlier spoke again, and his eyes widened a fraction. A room to be kept with his new Prince? Dinner, at least, sounded promising, but it would most likely prove to be scraps of whatever their prince's choose to feed them. The young man looked up to his vampiric prince.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 01:45 AM

Vasilios chuckled the sound caught in his throat and almost was like a growl. His eyes had closed and a smirk crawled across his face. He was very amused that this one was still under the impression that he had freedom. His eyes opened again and fell onto the eyes of the other. "Look around you and look closely. Not a soul cares where you came from or how you were brought here." Vasilios said placing both on his shoulder. Vasilios was amused at how soft and warm the other's skin was. "In other words you belong to me, for the rest of your existance." Vasilios grinned. He let go of the boys shoulders and grabbed his arm again pulling him to his side. Vasilios gave a quick glance to the others and the small dispute between the elven prince and that which was now the elven prince's property. "Tell me your name now or I will call you anything that pleases me at the time." Vasilios said running his thumb against the other's arm. He was cruel but he was also a civil man.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 AM

Cain had watched as Leon treated the boy badly, it was almost as if he only got him to take his anger out on which was not something that Cain liked at all, his face was serious as he placed a warm hand on Sune’s shoulder like he had Logan as if to calm him down. ‘Cain.’ that was what the tag on his collar said, he pointed to it so that Sune could look at it and know what his name was. He tried to smile for him to say it was alright but that didn’t work out to well so a friendly calm hand on his shoulder was the best thing he could do at the moment.

“Then you better learn your place quick, then.” Leon said to him as he pulled on the silver cord even more, he could see it biting into the man’s skin as he pulled it tighter. “Your mine now….I can do as I please to you and call you what I want. Your name means nothing to me, so you are Dirt. I will call you that until I decide otherwise.” he said to him as his voice dripped with acid as he wrapped the cord around his hand a bit more, it didn’t take long for it to cut into his skin and start to bleed as he allowed the man to stand up on all fours.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 02:05 AM

Although told to look around, he did no such thing. He held a strong look into his "lord's" eyes. He never allowed himself to be bullied. He did so with his parents, and he ran away from that and swore never again. "I didn't say anyone cared." he spat, unblinking.

"I only belong to those who pay for me to occupy their bed for a night. Then I am my own. And if you claim me as yours for my existence, well, I can't guarantee that I'll exist any longer." And that was the last that he would speak out. He grunted when he was pulled again, and stumbled against the taller vampire.

"A name means nothing when it belongs to a servant."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-06-2010, 02:08 AM

Sune nodded as the adviser told them about the dinner, along with rooms for them. He had no doubt some of the princes were going to use that time to set the ground rules in their own ways. He supposed that would be a good idea. He glanced at the collar and tag, seeing his new servants name. He looked at the male curiously before offering a smile. "Cain then." he said, his eyes glancing over to the other prince, resisting a wince. That was something he'd never be able to do. He almost sighed before shaking his head. "Can you talk, or no?" he asked, assuming he couldn't.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 AM

Jessi growled he could not believe this man. Yet that growl turned to a hiss of pain as the cord bite again into his arms. He was starting to shake as the pain caused weakness in his arms. He felt like he would collapse as his arms protested against holding him up. Jessi's head was swimming with rage and pain. This prince was the prefect image of why he hated rich people. No matter how much he wanted to agrue with this insufferable prince Jessi planned to deal with him a different way. If the prince didn't care enough to let him keep his name then Jessi would ignore him. Or do the best he could. His hand clenched in a fist and he stared off infront of him. His breathing was shaky and deep, but it was something easy to focus on.

"Oh you will young one. For I will not let you try and take you own life." Vasilios informed his servant. Since the servant also seemed set on staring at him Vasilios slipped a hand under the servant's chin. "Come now, the exchange of names is just a civil formality and if you want things civil then I suggest you give me a name dear one." Vasilios said his voice lowering a bit as he spoke. Vasilios's eyes flickered to the boys neck then back to his face. "Come now I wish to see more then just this hall." Vasilios said to his servant wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Though the rest of your company is rivetting I am going to look at these rooms." Vasilios said to the other more to let them know he was leaving to explore this place.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 03:09 AM

Ashlinn swallowed hard when the prince touched him again. "If being civil is your way of apologizing for the position I am in, then perhaps I will tell you my name." But that seemed to be the last of their conversation and Ashlinn settled against him. He'd fight as much as he could, but not so much that would cause him physical harm. He looked back at the other prince's and servants, then turned his face forward. "Ashlinn......Is my name."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 AM

Cain opened his mouth to say something but just ended up closing it once more and looking away, letting his hand drop down to Sune’s shoulder as he lead him down the hallway towards the rooms that were mentioned, not saying anything to Sune or more so answer him since he was in front of others and that was not a place he would like to disgust such things. He might have been a servant or even a body guard but you still couldn’t help but wonder who he really was just because of how the way that he acts, some even asked if he was a prince but there was just a lot of things that no one knew about him and most likely never know about him.

“Get up.” Leon said to him, the blood from the cut on his hand was sliding down the cord to met with Jessi’s skin, he was very angry at the moment but his rage soon started to subside as his servant stopped putting up a fight and arguing with what he said. “Come…so you can get clean and have new clothes.” he said to him as he loosen the cord and helped Jessi to his feet. “No munching on the help, Vasillos.” Leon said to him as he turned his glare towards him, after all he knew who and what each prince was since his father had told him, he was of course angry with his father and that was probable way Jessi was getting the but of his anger. He stirred Jessi towards his room which was already down the left hallway, after all he lived there and didn’t really needed to be told anything by the advisor.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 03:52 AM

Vasilios's face didn't change when Ashlinn offered his name. He did nod though to let him know he heard. Vasilios turned his head as the Leon spoke his name and looked at him indifferently. Vasilios was slightly insulted at the request not to munch on the help, not because he wanted to but becuase that it was now implied. He did hate the reputation that a few had given the whole of his kin. They were far more refined then many thought. "I wouldn't dream of it." Vasilios answered giving a charming smile to the other prince. "You may think whatever you want about my being civil Ashlinn, I would never try to control one's thoughts. They will always be yours." Vasilios told him. Maybe that knowledge would comfort him, maybe it wouldn't but it was true. The pace Vasilios kept them at was a slow one so he could look at the art, and the structure of the castle. The art was nice and most of it top quality but it wasn't the type of art Vasilios liked.

Jessi didn't move at first when he was told to get up, but he did let Leon help him up. Jessi bit down on his tongue as a reminder for what he'd just vowed. The glare that rested in his eyes didn't let up. He wanted to dig his heels in and not allow himself to be stirred around this hell like place. Jessi didn't look around or even look to Leon he just kept staring ahead of them.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 04:08 AM

Ashlinn watched his feet as they walked. He didn't mind them taking their time. He was a little irked at the thought of being "munched on". Oddly enough it had never occured to him until the asshole of an elf prince had said it. If there was one thing to be happy about, it was that he wasn't the servant of a man like that. Vasilios seemed, for lack of a better word, nicer than the other. There was one Prince that had nothing but kindness in him, and he had chosen the one without words. It seemed...sweet. Fairy-tale like.

"You won't...really eat me, will you?" he asked, looking up at him again. Those fangs. The orange eyes. They were something that should be feared and paid attention to, Ashlinn knew that.

Intau scoffed when it seemed he was one of the last prince's to be left in the hall, and walked along, expecting his new servant to follow. The Demon Prince was hasty in getting to the allotted chamber of the night, and turned a pink and green eye to the white haired servant. The boy prince scratched at the thread that sewed half of his lips together. "Get in."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2010, 04:31 AM

Leon didn't say anything to Vasilios as he replyed to him or to his new servant as he lead him to his room which was far nicer then what people would have expected of it. In the middle of his room was a large circular bed hanging from the ceiling the outter wall, or what would have been the otter wall was nothing but glass and a vaste garden could be seen and a wall that blocked it off to everything but this one room, which was clear by a door that seem to blend in with the wall. There were three other doors in the room also, one was the bathroom the other was Jessi's room and the last one was a closet full of various clothes for Leon and Jessi. "Come." he said once more, closing the door behind them, he had calmed down and was nice once more as he let go of the silver cord and moved over to the bathroom door, opening it up and motioning for Jessi to go in as he walked over to the closet and began to look for decent clothes for him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-06-2010, 06:42 AM

Sune blinked, looking confused for the moment before he was led down the hallway. Well, this was a first. Now he had to wonder if he was being too soft, or if Cain had ever been nobility. Cain had some sort of air around himself that reminded him of such people. As they reached some of the room doors, he opened one and went inside, looking around the room, slightly impressed. Of course, he was starting to miss his own home. And room. All he wanted to really do was get some sleep. His eyes moved to Cain once again, studying him before reaching up and taking the silver chain away from his neck. "You won't run, will you? If you do, I'm afraid it'll go back on you." he said, raising an eyebrow.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-06-2010, 08:42 AM

Clane could not talk because of the gag in his mouth but he just looked at the girly looking prince that claimed him. He wanted to makes coments about him looking like a girl and see where it would get him. But with the gag he could just stare at him. The chains where still attench to the wall but a guard handed a key to the young prince, "He's all your" The guard was happy to leave the chain prince he was getting tried of knocking the guy around. The guard bow and left the prince to the severant.

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 12:06 PM

Vasilios chuckled as he looked over the art. There were two reasons for the chuckle one the art was, well humorous to him though he was sure the peaceful scence would be very sweet to others. The second reason was because of what Ashlinn asked him. The yellowish-orange eyes dragged away from the art and onto the boy. The nervousness of Ashlinn was entincing and exciting. "I will not lie, I do plan to drink from you occassionally." Vasilios said his arm that had been around Ashlinn dropping back to his side. Vasilios reached up to his own hair and moved it back behind his shoulder. "However, I will not drain you dry, or harm you to much by this mean. The most you have to fear is feeling lightheaded." Vasilios told him. Without shifting his eyes he opened one of the doors on the right. He had looked into each room with his psychic powers and had settled on the one that he just opened the door to, with his mind. "Now look in that room tell me if you mind it or not."

Jessi didn't even glance at Leon as he gave him base orders like he was a dog. He did even look around the room to much, or pay attention to were the bathroom was. Jessi walked towards the glass wall. The garden was pretty and he was sure it would be better if he could be in it. A smile came to his face as he stared ignoring Leon's presence. "It is beautiful.... I wonder what plants are there." Jessi muttered not to anyone. "I hope those kids are okay.... Man I hope they got food too."

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 01:19 PM

Ashlinn stared at him as he chuckled, waiting patiently for an answer that he wasn't sure he was going to receive. But then, the eyes did move, and his lips parted to answer. The boy wasn't sure if the answer should be comforting or not. He didn't exactly feel the need to be light headed for any reason. But still, he sighed, stepping to the side when the hand was dropped. His Lord was too cold to stand next to.
'So long as he stays off my neck,' he thought, 'Then I can handle that.'

Ashlinn looked over to the door that he had been told to look through. He glanced back at the vampire before the door, puzzled. Then he opened it and looked in. It was nice, that was for sure. "It's...decent." he said then, looking over to him.

"Though really, the opinion that matters is yours..."
Something Ashlinn would have to live with.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Logan sweetly smiled at his new master. He wasn't sure what to say or do. The man's didn't even ask for his name. He looked into the eyes of His beholder. "I will go where ever you go."he said as he follows his master. Logan was strong with this personality, but come to the other he was like a delicate flower. He stayed quite thinking that his new master looked upset about something, as well as in the tone of voice he used.

Nicolet smiled as he held the key tightly in his hand. He then took the gag out of his slaves mouth. "Now tell me you name." He said sweetly. Poor Nicolet even sounded like a girl.Nicolet gently touched the mans face with a smile. "I can tell we're going to have some fun." He walked around to the chains and released them. He grabbed them all with one hand, and began to walk down the hall. "You can walk, or be dragged it doesn't matter much to me." He said. Nicolet was a lot stronger then his appearance let on. He was the strongest person in his kingdom.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 05:14 PM

Well at the very least, it seemed, the man was obedient. Which may prove to be a good thing, he hoped. But it would prove to be fun if there was a little fighting. But he wasn't meant for fighting, but for obeying. "Well, it all works out then." he said, fluffing his hair and heading into the room, closing the door behind him.

Looking at the bed, he pouted softly and ran and jumped, diving onto the plush sheets and nuzzling into pillow and hugging it. "It may not be home, but it's nice." Intau sat up, remembering that he had company and looked to his new pet, crossing his legs. "I guess we need to go over a few ground rules. You will not look or talk to anyone else. You will not give your opinions on anything I do. You are to sit and do anything I say you to do, and you won't do anything without being instructed. This is clear, correct? Speak."

Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 07:07 PM

"No it doesn't I was just making a bit more small talk." Vasilios said with a blunt honesty. He gestured for Ashlinn to go into the room. The last glimpses of sun peaked through the window. Vasilios didn't want to even chance hurting him self even if the sun was so low. With no more then a glance towards the room a black cloth levitated off the bed and fixed itself so it covered the window. Once the window was covered Vasilios entered the room. The stone was too bright a color for his taste, but this wasn't his home. "Again I like civil conversations, I see more point to have one with you so I may learn somethings about you. In my home we are not so cruel that we deny a servant everything. Don't go thinking that means I will be nice and let you do want you want." Vasilios explained to Ashlinn his face a void of any emotion. Vasilios sat on the edge of the bed in the center of the room. It was ivory and green in the blanket color scheme. In fact many of the items in the room where made from ivory or a deep chestnut wood.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 10:12 PM

"Small talk or not, my lord," he began, looking coldly up at him. "The only opinion you care about is yours. Or at least, it should be." It may not be true, but that was what he'd assume. The servant walked into the bedroom then, and started to head toward the window to see if he could cover it with curtains, but suddenly there was a black sheet over it blocking out the sunlight. As silly as it was, Ash was a little afraid of the darkness, and was glad that there were lights in the bedroom. Being alone at night with his vampiric master would be something not to look forward to.

Ashlinn looked back over to him when he was being addressed to and looked down. He nodded then, not looking at his face, and popped a squat in the corner away from the bed. He actually liked the room. It was homey and comforting, like the woods.

At least now Ashlinn wouldn't have to be a sex bunny for stinky old men.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-06-2010, 10:46 PM

Logan softly smiled. "You don't know what your getting yourself into with me... Sir." he said softly as he stood in front of the bed. He smile was still sweet, but there was a twinge of something underneath that smile. He didn't say any thing else he just agreed to the terms. "I understand master." he said still smiling. His eyes began to softly glow. "I will do as you ask." he said again. This time his voice was a bit deeper and his eyes were glowing. Yet another personalty was forming as they spoke.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-06-2010, 11:04 PM

Intau quirked a brow at him as he answered, and in a way that wasn't what he expected. Do not know what he is getting himself into? The boy smirked lightly and leaned forward, head cocked dangerously. "Then tell me. What am I getting myself into?" he asked, crawling forward. His servant's eyes had changed. Odd. The Demon Prince continued to crawl forth, and reached out, touching his face and running his fingers over his eye lids. "Good idea..Do as I say....As I ask...All of it."

((-cries over drawing- Intau is looking more like an evil 12 year old than prince =-=))

Last edited by Shame_; 12-06-2010 at 11:15 PM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2010, 12:43 AM

Logan lost his smile as he was forced to close his eyes. "Yes master." he said as he took a step back. His hand fiddled around a bit. He looked into his master eyes and just stood there. Then something happened. "You can't control me!!!" he yelled. He tried grassping anything, but before he could grass began to grow around his feet, his arms and his neck. His eyes turned blue like the ocean. "I am mother Gia..." a sweet voice came out. As Logan talked his a blue light came from his eyes and his mouth as well. He forced his back down and his eyes turned back into the grayish blue they were meant to be. The grass disappeared and he fell to the floor. He began panting hard as he couldn't seem to catch his breath. "I'm sorry..." he said as tears came to his eyes.

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 12-07-2010 at 12:45 AM..

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-07-2010, 12:53 AM

The Demon Prince watched as he stepped back and growled. Had he not said that he was not to anything he wasn't told to do? He was about to scold him and tell him to come back forth, but then he began to wig out and oddities happened. Intau sat there, a brow quirked unamusedly. He wasn't frightened or shocked by what hat happened. His servant began to cry and snivel, and the prince scoffed and stood, nudging him with his boot. "Get up. Did I say you could cry and get on the ground?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-07-2010, 01:21 AM

Logan looked up at his master, with tears still in his eyes. He got up and stood there quitly. He wasn't sure what to do. "I... I await your command." he said softly unsure if he should have said that. He didn't move from the spot he was at. He didn't want the man to touch him again. He looked down at the ground. Logan didn't want to make his master mad he just didn't want him getting close.

(I like him)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-07-2010, 01:27 AM

((I didn't know the text would get bigger =-= You just can't see his face in the ref, so I drew this one up >.> I messed up on the hair and had to draw over it =-=))
Intau stood from the bed, dragging the sheets behind him as he stepped closer, wiping his face. He hated it when people cried. "Stop the tears..." he whispered, sounding a little nicer. "We'll be heading out to dinner soon...Try not to....do whatever you did...again."