Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-25-2014, 05:54 PM

ah thank you poppet i am very interested in what people will rate me

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-25-2014, 11:43 PM

I'm kind of nervous about what people would rate me...
I don't really roleplay much with my job... sooo.

Anywho. *snuggles thread*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-27-2014, 02:38 AM

Sorry I haven't been around like I usually am. I should be around more by Monday hopefully. Thanks for the thread snuggles Kitty.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2014, 03:02 AM

Any time... and I have church tomorrow then work all week.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-27-2014, 03:23 AM

I should get around to doing some rates. >.>

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-27-2014, 03:44 AM

^3^

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-28-2014, 03:15 AM

~LONGCAT~

Posting frequency: very randomly - not consistently.
Posting length: a small paragraph to 1-2 paragraphs,
Gender preference: I will play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: n/a not usually an issue as I don't focus on romance, but I will play both.
Role-play size: I will play in both group and one on ones
Role-play genre preference: fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, supernatural, horror, modern, historical, school based, fan based, comical, drama, action, Just about everything!
Specific likes: anyone who will put up with me and my oddness
Specific hates: being forced into romance-centric plots or traintracked.
My request thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-lookings.html
Are you open to try new things? yes feel free to contact me if you think I might be interested in something
How can we contact you? Ping me, personal message me, leave me a visitor message
Other: I'm a park ranger and occasionally work 50+ hour weeks, on top of life and mod-work. I can be busy, if you feel like I forgot about our rp ping my sad ass back into it!
Rating links: n/a *do not type or erase in this section*

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 07-28-2014 at 03:38 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-28-2014, 04:33 AM

~LONGCAT~: Looks great! Would you mind un-capitalizing everything though? Pleeaaseee. :) If you need an example check out the first listing in the listings section.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-28-2014, 03:38 PM

Thar you go Poppet! What a neat idea too.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-28-2014, 05:01 PM

Thanks! I'm adding it now!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-01-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
I'm kind of nervous about what people would rate me...
I don't really roleplay much with my job... sooo.

Anywho. *snuggles thread*
I'm not sure I've even roleplayed with anyone. There is one that I may have. I can't recall.. They had a different name than, and I'm not sure if it is the same person or not .

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:17 AM

I keep meaning to submit some more ratings myself. Sooo busy!

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2014, 08:15 AM

Ooooooh crap, this means people can rate me now, doesn't it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:14 PM

I have one more rating that I need to do.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 04:25 PM

Yep AJ, it sure does! You won't be getting one from me quite yet though. I like to base my ratings off of more than a few posts, more long-term stuff.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-05-2014, 06:14 PM

Lawlz, I love my anonymous rating of 3. All so true and just so happen to be things I pointed out in my listing. I really do need to work on my ability to post more often.... Or maybe I should take on less roleplays, something of which I can proudly state I have done! I officially turn down roleplays now. Woo, go me! xD

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 03:36 PM ----------

I WANT TO RATE: sadrain:
My rating is: 5

This is a long response as this woman deserves this praise and love. Those reading this, you have been warned. (Though technically you should all be used to this by now... I love my lengthy posts!)

Let's start with her personality first. Sadrain is super polite, very understanding, and an overall sweetheart. She is compassionate and kind, totally understanding how real life gets in the way of roleplay. She's never one to push or beg, unless it's in a teasing, cutesy way. She's easily excited and absolutely enjoys conversing with her partners. If you're looking for a friend and an epic adventure, this is your girl. Heck, if she wasn't all the way in Europe-ish country, I would probably hang out with her on a weekly basis. Sadly, the Atlantic Ocean is in my way. And I can't fly yet. Ugh.

As far as her writing goes, her posts are beautiful. She puts effort into them, often times editing them without your knowledge. She likes to spoil her partner with witty quips, tasty details, and realistic characters. She understands limits, flaws, and struggle; her characters reflect this. She goes out of her way to plan ahead, too. She loves working out the details and conversing with her partner. She wants to make sure there's a direction, rather than leaving you SOL (sheet outta luck) and on our own. No, she doesn't control you. She gives you options, a chance to escape or do what you will, but she does all this while putting ideas in your mind. It's great because it allows you to really think how you want to act next.

Let me step back a bit and define that last piece more. "How you want to act next." Sadrain makes you think. She makes you work. She makes you question. With her, you need to be able to match her brilliance and bring your roleplay to a whole new level. You can't simply take the easy way out. You can vaguely hint at what happens (well, you can but then you're not reaping the benefits). You have to think. You have to get into the story and really think about how you want it to progress. It's like those roleplay video games where you actions determine the story's ending. Are you going to be nice or mean (think Mass Effect). Are you going to flirt up XYZ or punch XYZ's face off? What you do, she remembers and she'll use it against you later. It is amazing, absolutely amazing.

When you roleplay with Sadrain, you literally get an adventure. It is just like jumping on Skyrim or Divinity or Mass Effect. You get to run around, do what you want, and then deal with the karma you've built (or destroyed). Her words are always perfectly phrased to make beautiful lyrics for your eyes to read. Each and every character holds their own weight and purpose. Each post is crafted with reason, never just sheer fluff or purely dry. You really get a mix and that mix depends on what happens and when it happens.

If I had to pull out her "downsides," it would be her apologizing and seeking approval. She's always worried that her posts aren't good enough. Silly, silly, Sadrain! She really needs to work on her confidence as I've yet to encounter a post I didn't love. Oh and as a something you get used to, Sadrain's first language isn't English. I know that some countries don't believe in/use the word "the." She doesn't, but it's nothing bad. It's just something I, as an American, have picked up on. I actually think it's cute and try to limit my "the" use from time to time.

In a nutshell, Sadrain is an amazing partner and I'm so glad I happened upon her. I look forward to building up my relationship with her and roleplaying until the end of time with her. With Sadrain, you don't just get a roleplay, you get an adventure that could last a lifetime. You also get a friend. If you're up for the challenge and craving her attention to detail, then hit this sweet miss up. You won't be disappointed. I know I'm not!

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-05-2014, 09:18 PM

I.... Ah wow. I'm kind of rendered speechless. And at the same time, there are lot of things I want to say in response to this.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful words. I'm kind of overwhelmed by them, in all the best possible ways. I feel like the newest awesome product on scene with the best advertising agent in world and I hope I actually live up to this lovely review! Especially since all of these qualities you mentioned can only come out with the proper partner who gives me the space and material to work with (it takes two to tango and all that). And some people are just so epic, interesting and creative it's impossible to not to try and reciprocate it. Like you.

Also, it does suck neither of us can fly yet on our own, but there's still time to learn! So keep that thought of hanging out with me in mind. I think I'd like it come to be as well.

(And although I feel like total butt for not finishing that review for Xavi, this has made me reconsider all basics of reviewing and I'm glad I have time to touch that one up.)

Last edited by sadrain; 08-05-2014 at 09:20 PM..

SeaSaltEyes
Professional Napper

Old 08-06-2014, 10:35 PM

SeaSaltEyes

Posting frequency: At least once a day, probably multiple times a day
Posting length: Usually around 2-5 paragraphs. I've got lots of words!
Gender preference: I prefer to play female, but I could do either.
Sexuality preference: Homo- or heterosexual woman or heterosexual man. I don't think I could do a homosexual man.
Role-play size: I would prefer just to do one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: I would be comfortable doing modern, drama, or romance
Specific likes: Someone who is patient and could lead the way until I get a little more comfortable.
Specific hates: People who don't use spell-check. And I hate bad grammar and text-speech. I need to be able to understand what you're trying to say.
Are you open to try new things? Probably. Just PM me and we can talk about it. ^.^
How can we contact you? Ping me or PM me
Other: I'm really new at this so I might not know exactly what to do. I hope to find someone who can help me with the basics and won't get mad if I screw up...However, I've been writing for at least 10 years now and I've taken countless writing classes and been in groups etc., I've just never done anything like this with another person before. Basically, I have a head full of ideas and I feel like I'm a decent writer but I don't know all the nitty-gritty about role playing.
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-06-2014, 10:49 PM

No new votes for me o.o

Looking at all the people who are up there now o0o

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-06-2014, 11:55 PM

Mew~

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 03:28 PM

I added a bit at the top of the listings, Kiyoto, that might help you to feel somewhat better. And with that said, I need to update the ratings today. I have quite a list sent in a day or two ago, including my 4 that I need to work in. It's too bad that there isn't a site that generates ratings automatically so I don't have to go in and adjust the images, lol. But at least it's not as much work as my old thread. To the coffee pot!

Your listing has been added Salty eyes.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-07-2014, 07:46 PM

-Rolls around on the addition- weee lol

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 07:49 PM

I guess I should have put only factual questions and only allowed specific ratings based off of those. The ratings can be too based off of personal preference and simply on how someone views another, and that's not really fair to anyone. It's too late now. *shrugs*

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 08-12-2014, 09:39 PM

PrincessKasumi

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day (This really depends on who I'm interacting with and if they are on).. On average I post once a day.
Posting length: Atleast a paragraph, rarely anything less than that. Sometime/often more than a paragraph.
Gender preference: Prefer to play male but will play female if needed/wanted
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual (but other sexualities are ok)
Role-play size: Both groups (mostly) and 1x1
Role-play genre preference: Anything and everything
Specific likes: I'll like you as long as you don't do one liners.
Specific hates: One liners
My request thread: n/a
Are you open to try new things? Yes
How can we contact you? Any way you like :)
Other: n/a
Rating links: N/A

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-12-2014, 09:58 PM

Nothing is perfect poppet, don't feel bad for not making this perfect either