Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2012, 05:16 AM

Brie hadn't been sure of what to expect from the others. Of course, having her current partner call her out right away with her weakness was a little disconcerting, what was done was done and it couldn't be taken back. Still, she was glad everyone seemed to have dropped the subject for the moment. The young woman looked up when the other prince, Samuel she assumed, got up. Had she done something to make him retreat like that? No, he was simply moving to give her some room and make sure she and Shiriki were able to converse. Image that, a blind princess being an advisor to someone else. The idea was an amusing on to say the least.

A smile lit up her face at the mention of Go Fish. "I haven't played that in so long. Go Fish was and still it one of my favorites!" she said excitedly, settling herself once again. "I can't tell you how many time Seth and I played this game as children. Not once did he ever let me win. Unfortunately, I don't get to do very much of the things that I like now. Not with my current situation so I hope you all continue to be patient with me." That was her one worry, that others would end up becoming annoyed with her situation. Brie also knew that her eyes were starting to tire a little bit, and she wouldn't be able to stay outside much longer. Still, she would stay out for as long as she could before Seth had her cooped up inside again.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 AM

Shiriki smiled as he listened to her tell them about her story, he nodded his head in understanding, having let her hand go as he handed his cards back to Samuel so that he could shuffle them and redistribute them to the small group. "Well Brie...it is better to sacrifice for your people when they sacrifice so much for you during times of war." he said to her though he frowned, that had not come out the way that he meant it and he had no clue as to how he was going to fix that little problem. "Well if they doctors say that then just close your eyes. After all your sitting down and there is no need to strain your self when you don't need to." he said to her, meaning for it to be in a kind encouraging way, he wasn't trying to impose on her and make it seem like she was all needed. "Then you would love my kingdom since you love the outdoors." he said as he chuckled, already liking her more and more by the minute, looking towards Samuel when he mentioned the prince's one flaw that he seemed to have, he couldn't help but give a sheepish smile. "Card games were not something i was raised up with." he mumbled to her, giving the male a thankful smile, knowing fully well what he was doing and he could not help but feel rather thankful about it all. "Seth...you two must be really close." he said to her, looking away, you could say that he was disappointed after all it seemed as if this Seth and her were rather close and probably already together.

Marie Von Marquise
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2012, 10:06 AM

Brie nodded, immediately grateful for the kindness and consideration Shiriki was showing her. Closing her eyes fora moment, Brie could feel the strain on them lessening and almost instantly feeling much better. "I would do it all over again without hesitation if it came down to it. She was just a child. I don't wish to imagine the fatality that could have happened." With her impaired sight, Brie had taken a quick study of the different emotions in everyone's voices. It seemed her new friends were poking a bit of fun at each other. She smiled and turned her head toward her partner. "I love being out here and I miss being able to see everything. I hope I'm not being to forward and presumptuous, but perhaps we could take a walk and you could describe to me what you see out here? I have a fondness for flowers, I miss being able to see their delicate beauty." Brie listened as he mentioned Seth. He sounded, a little upset, and she couldn't understand why. "Well, yes we are close. Our kingdoms border each other. We've been the best of friends since we were children. He is the brother I never had. Nothing more really. I couldn't see him as marriageable material, despite the subtle hints our parents have given us. To be honest, Seth feels the same way. We're like family really."

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 AM

Leaving his dirty dishes atop of the counter, he slid himself casually onto the floor. His bare feet touching the ground, he let out a sigh of relief. His hunger had been sated and now he could think about other things. Glancing over the dishes and things he had left out he shrugged his shoulders and began to leave the kitchen. Cleaning was never something he found himself well suited for. In fact it was something he avoided most of the time, in search of the sun and its warm embrace almost all day long. Or more realistically, as long as the sun was up - he was absorbing its rays. Sadly that had seemed to change as he just felt uncomfortable being in this big, stuffy castle. His home was much more open, much more sun based. Very warm, inviting. Not quite like this castle at all really.

Gently pushing the door open he entered the hall and traversed the castle quietly, his bare feet not making a sound as he walked across the floor. His shorts were made of what many referred to as dressings for bandages and then a tight skirt of equal length made of the same material - just to ensure that he did not highlight every aspect of his body. But besides that, he was simply naked. Wandering around adored in jewelry and dressings typically used for wounds. Well that and a blue shawl messily draped around one of his shoulders, it did not cover much.

Still as he walked the halls, he felt the warm breeze hit his bare body - and it was electrifying. The feeling of the warmth on his bare skin called to him. now he followed the warmth most diligently, past his room and that jasper fellow - some other residents rooms who's names he did not quite hear in any of his eavesdropping and onto a large open space. His room was on the second floor, room 3R actually. He found himself near the fencing room, but spotted some stairs to his right. Making his way to the stairs he climbed them quickly, almost running at the end as the warmth radiated more so with each step.

Clambering onto the roof top of this tower and into the glory of the sun was almost like a re-birth for Tyler. He lay his shawl on the ground but before laying on it, stretch out every muscle in his body and took in a deep breathe. It was almost too much to be as close as he could to the suns rays, absorbing what was essentially life in his eyes. Then he thought of home, and how it felt to be there, but shook the thought off quickly. He lay upon his shawl, on his back, and looked up into the sun - eyes closed but every cell in his body absorbing beams of warmth from the sun. Letting himself feel truly relaxed.

He would surely be spending much of his time here. It seemed no one really came to this tower specifically, and why would they? It was a place that was suiting more to someone that wanted to be alone...and well, all those others were so in love with the idea of marriage and finding their life partner. Why leave the company of one another at all. clutching the key over his chest, it was almost a joke of sorts. This thing determining someones life... seemed so foolish. Yet still, to what point did he desire that kind of romantic styling... after all.

No matter how displeased about it. He still showed up.