Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 10-05-2007, 06:16 AM

Hello. =D
I am rather new here on Menewsha, so I am not very sure of the appropriate prices for my works. If I really can't decide, I might just set it as 'bribe only' shop. lol
Besides, I thought I'd make a bit of gold to purchase at least some pants before the end of this month. XD
My CG style is a little unstable at times though. ^_^;

A few may recognise me from other sites. But here are some examples of my works and what I have to offer. I would only be drawing chibi though. I'm not sure if want to offer Cg art, at that. Hmm...

(Please excuse some of the hideous stamps.)

Head-shot

Pencil [x] [x]
Lineart [N/A]
CG [x] [x]

Waist-up

Pencil [x] [x]
Lineart [N/A]
CG [x] [x][x]

Full-body

Pencil [x] [x]
Lineart [x] [x]
CG [x] [x] [x]

My deviantArt page

Thank you!

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2007, 11:36 AM

I'm not sure what to price you at but I definitely would like to know when you're open and I want several fullbody cg or lineart pieces from you.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-05-2007, 12:01 PM

Thank you very much, ladyumbra!

I'm not particularly sure when I would open for full body art, as I am a little busy with exams at the moment. If you like, I could PM you to inform you of my art shop's grand opening. ^_^

pwny_of_doom
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2007, 11:57 PM

Art prices for this site are kind of undefined so far. You have the power to define!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 10-09-2007, 01:04 AM

That's the problem. I'd like to set a price, but not very sure of the range I should charge people with. Therefore, mostly, I'd like to know how much others would pay to purchase my art. XD

Thanks though!