Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-30-2017, 04:54 AM

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 06-30-2017 at 04:56 AM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-30-2017, 04:55 AM

Hello and welcome to the Mene URE Beach Bash. Please enjoy your stay. Before you enter the beach though there is one rule we all must obey. In order to keep our beach nice and shiny we must keep all outside items to a minimum. We don't want our beach critters eating new and exotic stuff and then getting mad at us because we can not feed them their newly found tastes during the off season.
What are we to do with all these outside items....... We can't just trash them oh no...... but wait....
Gizzie is hungry so yes yes this is a perfect plan Gizzie shall eat them or at least the ones she likes and all other items you may quickly eat them or something lol

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 07-05-2017 at 12:23 AM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-30-2017, 05:01 AM

_RULES_

I want to try new and exotic items both food-snacks and drinks: I WANT STUFF THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET IN CERTAIN PLACES
You may play everyday THREE ITEMS PER DAY
I want an item NAME, DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS, A LINK ONLINE TO BUY IT (I am really looking to try new stuff rl)
If your item makes me want to buy it -YOU WIN-
It's that simple
Any repeated items first one to post it is the one that will win IF I PICK IT so check before you post

What do you win..... Any prize from my prize box

EVERY ENTRY WILL GET YOU A TICKET IN MY FINAL DRAWING SO IT PAYS TO PLAY EVERY DAY
3 tickets a day times 7 days to play equals 21 tickets

HTML Code:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Green"][B][FONT="Century Gothic"]Feed The Gizzie!!![/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] 
[B]User name[/B]:
[B]Name of snack[/B]:
[B]Description of the snack[/B]:
[B]Online link to buy it[/B]

_PRIZES_

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 07-05-2017 at 12:25 AM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-30-2017, 05:47 AM

_BIG OLE PILE OF SAMPLING_