`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 12-21-2007, 10:41 PM

Haha, yeah. But oh well, it's still pretty, and yeah, there is one. I'll get the thread for you. You have to download the avatar creator though...

Edit: Here you go. <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Oh, I'd have to download it? I'll do that later then. >>; I feel like just bookmarking that then, since I want to make me a cup of hot chocolate and then I'm going to just post. I still don't know whether or not I want to sell those coattails, but I think I will. That should give me some more gold to get some more winter outfit items...at least those I can wear until it's not cold anymore. ;)

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 10:50 PM

Yeah, the downloading thing is kinda confusing. And after reading that, I think you have to re-download it, to get the new items. Why couldn't they have done what Roliana and Gaia did? It's easier and faster...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:53 PM

I'm a little confused on the whole thing with the male items. I bookmarked that page and I'm going to deal with it a little bit later. ^^; For now, I need to get some events wrapped up, because volume 7 of Loveless is practically calling my name...XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 10:55 PM

Yeah, that part is confusing, and the manga for Loveless? I would love to read that...sometime. Oh! I was supposed to ask about the Spiral manga, lol. I still need to read Fruits Basket, and find some more of the Kyou Kara Maou manga.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:59 PM

Yeah I have all 7 volumes in English now. :D Er, I already had all seven of them in Japanese...not that I could read it. Dx But it was nice to look at it. Especially since they make the images bigger and then CROP them from the Japanese manga to the English...that makes me really mad.

I'm glad they didn't do that with Spiral too much; it's barely noticable.

I tried looking for the Kyou Kara Maou but I didn't see it. I picked up the eighteenth volume of Fruits Basket as well. I almost picked up some volumes of OHSHC but didn't. I think I'll get that later. I did pick up something else, but I forgot the name of it already. It's by the same person that drew the .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga though, and it's really cute. <3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:05 PM

Ohh, lucky. I'm really wanting to read the Loveless manga. I wonder if I can find a site that has them...?

I think it'll be harder to find the translated version of Kyou Kara Maou, because of the relationship between males. =( I have found some sites that you can download the manga. I should ask someone there, to see where they got it.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 11:10 PM

I think I found a site once, and I have like...the fifth volume downloaded? o.O; I was really impatient to read it. It's really nice that the anime mostly follows the manga for me though - it doesn't twist things so badly that they can't make anymore anime...which I'm really hoping they will do.

With Spiral, for instance, they didn't follow the manga very well at all and went off on a story on it's own. Now if they tried to make any more anime for Spiral, it wouldn't follow the manga at all, and it would be awful.

I remember you linked me to one of the sites for the KKM manga, but I haven't gone back to check it out. I keep remembering that at the strangest times, when I'm not at my computer and about to sleep or something. >.<; I should check that out around Christmas, since I want to relax. :3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 PM

Oh, maybe I can find it sometime. And yeah, I like that the anime follow the manga. I've only read five chapters of the Kyou Kara Maou manga, and I think there are some things different, or maybe it's just gives more information, but the anime follows the manga.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 11:33 PM

That's good to hear! I like it when it follows it, or if it is part of the story, because sometimes it's boring to read and watch the same exact thing. But I don't like how they switch things around so badly either...

I'm hoping that Loveless will continue, but I guess that's kind of a silly wish. People have rumored there would be more anime, but there isn't going to be...not officially. XD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:55 PM

Yeah, it really is good to hear. I think it gave more info about the underwear Yuuri had to wear, lol.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 02:37 AM

Haha! XD That was hilarious in the anime.

I'm so tired. But I want to finish my volume of Loveless. :D

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 04:37 AM

Yeah, it really was hilarious. I don't know if you have got that far, but his mom finds them under his bed.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 12:43 PM

Haha, yeah I saw that part, and she was going on. And then I saw the part where she pulls out the album and you can see, when he was small, she dressed him in girl's clothing. But then the rest show boy's clothes and she's talking about typical boy habits and how he "used" to be cute. XD

I love Yuuri's mom. She's hilarious.

I'm thirsty. I need to get off my computer and get a drink, but it's dark and I'll stumble around down the stairs...o.o;

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 12:48 PM

Hiya Mushy and Milika its Juni
but on here I am woopdi or doodoo
haha, tis also my gaia username if you
want to find me there as well

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 12:52 PM

Oh hey there! ^_^
I'll have to look you up on gaia as well. :3 Nice to see you here as well!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:18 PM

-pokes thread- Hello again! :P

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 01:23 PM

Oh hey there!
I was in the video game forums trying to find something to post to...it seems like video game forums on smaller sites are sometimes really slow though. :)

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 01:25 PM

Gawd these flakes are slow at falling into
my account, haha, I have only gotten four,
its not fair coz I have to go to bed!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 PM

I have thirty-eight snowflakes. And yeah, games and music forums are really slow on small sites...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 01:28 PM

I started collecting them yesterday so I have 23 - I'm juggling too many sites. I haven't managed to get any in about an hour, but I've definitely done a bit of wandering around. It's okay though; 23 is a nice start. :3

Edit: Oh my gosh! It's snowing here! Actually, it's more like sleet right now. I hear we're supposed to get an inch. I wish it would snow on Christmas Day - that would be lovely. <3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 06:52 PM

-wanders in- Hello Mushy! <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 06:56 PM

Hey there, Rhy?
Did you sleep well? ^_^ I know you took a nap earlier. :3 I went and baked, and got flour all over the place, and it's snowed about five inches now. It was only supposed to be about an inch.

When it first started snowing, it was thundering and lightning, and the tornado sirens went off - again! o.O;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 06:59 PM

Yeah, I did and I'm still kinda tired, but I'm not going back to sleep. I'm wanting to eat and watch some more anime. I really need to start watching Chobits again, but Kyou Kara Maou is distracting me. o.O

And that's cool that you got five inches, but thundering and lightening, and tornado sirens? Completely random...

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 07:04 PM

Yeah I feel really dizzy for some reason, and I think I should take a nap but I really don't want to. :( I want to get more of the event stuff done. ^^;

I don't plan to watch anything until after all these events.

Oh, yeah...after yesterday with the tornado sirens randomly going off, that was weird. But with it storming and stuff, and then snowing on top of that, it was just like, "What is going on?!"

Kansas is kind of weird...