xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 10:13 PM

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

I see you have stubbled over to my little hangout! Have some hot coco and sit down next to the warm fireplace. You are just in time for the party! We'll play games, tell stories, have contests,and all those fun things!

GAMES & CONTESTS & OTHERS

Game #1: Well, the temprature is getting colder and colder. We need some more wood to get the fire bigger. Every 10 pieces of flamable items will get the fire hotter and bigger. Unfortunatley, there are 2 rooms with fireplaces, and it has been turned into a contest to see witch room is the warmest.
Instructions: To get some fire, PM me. Sometimes, you will have to wait, and sometimes, I just give it to you automaticaly. Every 10 pieces of flamable items given, the store will close, then open once it's ready again. It may even take hours for it to re-open! (Event will last Dec. 23 - Dec. 25 and also post witch fireplace you want to give your flamable item to)

Fireplace A: Barely lit up
Fireplace B: Barely lit up

Shop A: Open
Shop B: (Yes, I want to make a shop B, to have 20 flamable items before they close, also, I need a manager for this later, it may get too....well...."un-closable because people get a bit too impatient") Open