Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 06-18-2011, 06:24 PM

To Quin, it was clear that Setsurou and Akira felt the same unusual presence that made him feel so uncomfortable. It was not only he that felt the sensation, but it appeared that the other two also noticed it. "Okay, so I know I'm not the only one that felt that. I don't know what it means, but it feels like we aren't exactly safe here," he said in a hushed tone. His eyes went back to Akira and he smiled apologetically, " I'm Quin and my roommate is Setsurou." Quin felt as if it was his fault that they were in possible danger.

"Hey, I've got an idea, why don't all of us go out and find something fun to do?" he asked, putting emphasis on fun to try to get them out of the crowded room. He'd completely forgotten about eating until he look back the girl's plate. Quin took one bite from his slice of pizza and pushed his away.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM

((I hope everyone's not freaking cuz Casey looked over there, lol.))

Casey didn't realize her face could get any redder until Alcina asked Razz if he'd take the photos with her. "Wh-what? You want Razz to... um..."Suck it UP, Acacia! You wanted to make a fresh start, so do it! Casey ordered herself. "Okay, Alcina. I'll take the pictures." She agreed, with enough force that it startled her. After all, it couldn't hurt, right? Besides, if was sort of a confidence boost, that someone actually wanted to take her picture. I'm still not sure about doing this in front of all these people, but... Casey glanced over toward the table again- more specifically the dark haired boy, and she felt her face heat up again.

Maybe the attention wouldn't be a bad thing.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 06-20-2011 at 10:20 PM..

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-22-2011, 03:31 AM

“Oh this is going to be epic!” said Alcina looking at her new roommate, she felt pretty confident that things with her would go as good as she hoped. They arose from the table headed to the table that sat just below the sunroof. Alcina was very excited a teacher of hers had already given her an assignment, all she had to do was take pictures of people she had met her first day on campus and she was already half way there.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 06-26-2011, 06:37 PM

Razz was a bit confused, he had temporarily forgotten that Casey was short for Acacia. He had quickly gotten used to calling her Casey. He shook off his confusion as the roommate came over to their table. Right away she seemed very different from Casey, well that should have been obvious from her earlier antics. He had to raise an eyebrow when she right off the bat asked Casey if she wanted to model for her. It was rather forward of her.

He could also see the horror on Casey's face, so when Alcina offered to let him be in them as well, he couldn't leave her hanging. "Yeah, I'll join you in them Casey, no problem," he said, giving her a warm grin.

He then turned to Alcina. "I'm Razz, nice to meet you."

Sierra gratefully took her seat, glad that he didn't try to argue about it. She didn't want to make a scene on the first day there. She was still trying to make friends with her roommate. "I'm Sierra, nice to meet you," she introduced herself, waving her hair out of the way, as she turned back to them.

She gave a weak grin to Quin's roommate, seeing that he looked equally uncomfortable about his roommate's behavior. At that moment, she felt something from across the room, as if someone's eyes were on her. Not that it was unusual, she usually had people watching her, but this felt different.

She turned and looked across the room, seeing a group with the girl who had spoken up earlier. There was another girl and a guy over there. The girl seemed to be watching Setsurou. "Hey, that girl over there seems to be looking at you," she whispered, leaning over to him.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2011, 01:26 AM

"Thanks." Casey whispered to Razz as she followed Alcina over to the table, trying to ignore the rest of the room watching them. "So, um, what do you want us to do?" Casey asked Alcina, still looking nervously at the spot Alcina wanted them to take pictures in. She honestly wasn't sure how comfortable she was with this still, and she didn't know if Razz's volunteering had calmed her down or made her more nervous. She wished she had an anemone or some wintergreen needles to calm her down. She quickly retracted the thought as she felt a strange tingling through her body. 'Easy, girl. Remember what happened last time...' Last time she'd wished for a plant, she woke up with an overgrown room full of roses. Trying to walk out through the thorns had been... well, annoying, to say the least.

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 01:58 AM

"Hey there Razz, nice to meet you. I’m happy you chose to take pictures these are going to be awesome!” She said while walking towards the table. Alcina took out her Nikon Sigma, she quickly added on the lens and began taking snap shots of the table to get the best angle. Anyone who seen her camera knew right then that she was serious when it came to pictures “Thank you guys so much for doing this. I know it has to be weird but they will look good I promise! All you have to do is sit there and talk jut like you were before. Act like I'm not here taking pictures of you. I know easier said than done right.”

Alcina looked at her new roommate "Hey just calm down you are gong to look great, don't worry about a thing just talk to him like before." She gave Casey a reassuring smile. "Now you guys can sit down."

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 06-30-2011, 08:51 PM

Casey could feel herself relax as Alcina relayed instructions to Razz and. "That's it? Just sit and talk?" She questioned. No silly posing or anything? She could do that- she wished that Alcina had mentioned it earlier, Casey would've volunteered much more easily. "I can do that." She said, taking one of the seats at the table. She glanced over at Razz. "So, what were we talking about again?"

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 06-30-2011 at 09:13 PM..

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-04-2011, 02:14 AM

“I should have just told you that you would not have to pose.” The two began to talk and Alcina began to snap pictures of the two. She was right the lighting was great the skin tones matched so perfectly. Casey looked just as she had expected. She had this glow about her that made every last picture pop. After taking a whole role of pictures looking at the two talking and laughing, she decided not to tell them she was finished but to just let them speak in peace, without any more interruptions.

Alcina left the dining hall and decided to take more pictures of the campus while she walked back to the dorms. She popped in another roll of film and began taking pictures of trees and fountains that lined the walk back to the dorms. She arrived at the front doors of her assigned building when she realized she didn’t get the key from Case, “Damn it I’ll just get to know the campus I guess.” She began to walk around aimlessly.