*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 04:10 PM

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-05-2011 at 11:52 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 04:59 PM

So many years ago, our city was a place of peace, untouched by evil, blessed with light. Our crops grew healthy, the grass green, and the flower petals were flawless. Our houses were built far enough away from the others that, even though we could walk to see friends, there was enough to room for someone to scream, and only faintly be heard. We were so used to the light, the peace, that we hardly realized the threat, lingering in the distance, and the death and sorrow it would bring.

Only a month into spring, the time everyone would be planting seeds, but instead, the fields lay untended. The windows and doors of the city shut, the sun hardly peeked through the clouds, and there were no sign of laughter anywhere, no children playing outside. It was that very month, Markh [March], that they came. The screams still echo in these streets of ruin.

They came, the barbaric ones, dressed in heavy armor with sword and torches, burned homes to the ground, killed every man, plus some women and a few children. When only a small group of us remained, they finally gave in, leaving us to our sorrow, our pain.

Out of a family of ten, only me and my little sister, Eliza, survived. I was the oldest of those left, the age of seventeen. Eliza, the youngest, was the age of one. I had to carry her on my back in a small basket when we ran to hide in the caves of mount Galindral, struggling to rebuild our race, to stay alive.

We may be weak, and small, but we refuse to give in. Even as they claim our land, and our city, we will rise again one day. We will survive.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 11:18 PM

[COLOR="SlateGray"]

Locations:

The mountain City:

The mountains city is carved from stone of every sort. Every color and design of stones are found here. These stones are either common, or very rare. But the orphans find them in a good abundance, allowing them to send only trained guards to go down to their former city to get needed supplies for everyone there.

The Lost City:

Very few orphans are found here. Some weren't gathered to go to the mountains so they survive off of anything they find in the trash, and wear potato sacks and rags. Some go stark naked. The higher class people live a good life in stone buildings. They're very much medieval in their style. Some are like mini castles. Black smiths and craftsmen usually have their homes made of some rare gems or have gems set into the boring gray stone. It's a way to know their wealth and if they're talented.

The valley:

The valley is what separates the two sides. It keeps them from fighting, but the "shadow people", as the valley people and orphans call them, are lowly forcing them from their land. They have to decide who to side with now. The orphans, who make sure their cities are crafted with nature, not against it, or the Shadow people, who destroy everything in their path.

Races:

The orphans[ Star people]:

Though many orphans are serious and are rarely filled with warmth for anything outside their city, they still have the light and beauty of their forefathers. If pressed they show a great amount of mercy to their prisoners, only making them servants under them until they become one of the Star people. They love their city, and the nature around it. The fact the Shadow people are destroying more and more as they went about their daily chores was killing them. They wondered how much more the Valley people would take before they became allies and fought back against the shadow people. After all, nothing could be done until the valley people took a side.

Shadow people [Shades]:
The shades are typically and evil and destructive race. Their history is dark and pained, and they've been through so much that they're determined to make others go through the same. But given the time and care, they can be turned into star people. Some, though, are so far lost in darkness and shadow to be returned to their former light. So they have to be killed.

Valley People[Anthro/neko/Earth nymphs/elves/ect.]:

The Valley people are the peaceful people. They have a strong dislike of conflict and often make sure that war and bloodshed is avoided on their territory. Not long after the destruction of the star city, though, they helped the orphans get to the mountains. They aided them until they were well enough to take care of themselves, than went back to their valley, forest, or lake. They have tried to avoid the war, tried to act as a shield to the orphans for as long as they could, but now that they are being attacked, they realize this war is unavoidable. And they were going to be right in the middle of it.

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-05-2011 at 11:50 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 11:50 PM

Rules:

~No godmoding. This is a basic rule. Go againt it and you will be bumped from
the roleplay.
~Keep profanities and drug use, ect. to a bare minimum. You character can be stoned but no big, long novel needs to be written on how stoned they are.
~ Semi-li to lit. I'm not asking for a novel but I also don't want one liners. At least a paragraph, please.
~There are council members/leaders you can roleplay, ask for them.
~No killing off another character unless the roleplayer says you ca and I am told from both participating parties.
~Put Sticklebugs in your PM so I know you read these rules throughly.
~Characters are NOT to be posted in this thread. Doing so will be in instant bump from the roleplay.
~PG-13 please. The no-no stuff can be taken to WTF or somewhere else. Not here.
~Pictures can be real or anime. I prefer real but anthro and stuff are hard to find real pictures of. But you can do either.
~I am goddess. I will add or take away rules a I want.
~ If you're a faerie, I don't want tinkerbell fae. I want traditional celtic fae. Don't know wha they are, well, google, bing, yahoo search are here for a reason. Use them.

Characters:

Anthro council member:
Elf council member:
Nymph council member:
Faerie council member:
Head council member:

Star people king&Queen[not married]:
Advisor:
Son{s}/Daughter{s}:

Shadow people Queen:
Advisor:
Son{s}/Daughter{s}:

Note: Living style is how your house is built, the style, what it's made out of, ect.

Name:
Economy:
Job:
City:
Race:
Living style:
Personality[opt.]:
Bio[opt.]:
Appearance:

[please quote, copy, and pste for profile. I'm having trouble making a code box. ^^;]

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-06-2011 at 12:21 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 PM

Lai-lai_CHING's character:

Name:Kelley
Status Request: none
Economy: Well off
Job: Miner/charm maker/mage
City: The mountain city
Race:Elf
Living style: Comfortable. Like most in her family she lives in a large home
carved into a jade wall. The door are beads with magik in them that protects them
from intruders. You have to be invited in at least once before you're allowed in on
a whim.
Personality[opt.]: She's not like most around her. She's actually quite energetic and playful. She tried to keep thing light when she know's there is going to be a fight between two friends. She's a loyal person to have around, but her naiveté makes her an easy target for any enemies.
Bio[opt.]: She doesn't have much to tell. She chose to live in the mountain city long ago and become one of the few valley allies they had. Her magic is precious to the mountain people, so she does her best t protect them with it.
Appearance:

Codette's character:
Name: Codettea
Status Request: fairy council member
Economy: comfortable
Job: blacksmith
City: The lost city
Race: metal fae
Living style: 3 story home, made of stone and intricately woven metal. Decorated mainly with rubys and emeralds, as are her favored stones. Metal irons wrought into shapes from animals, to flora, strong yet delicate.
Personality[opt.]: Codettea is passionate about her work, but tends to be untrusting of strangers.
Bio[opt.]: if she wants you to know, she'll tell you
Appearance:

Puppetmaster999's Character:

Sticklebugs

Name: Shavin
Status Request: none
Economy: Lower class
Job: Foot soldier/ Swordmage (I'll explain below)
City: The Mountain City
Race: Shade
Living style: Friend's homes or the rooftops of the city.
Personality[opt.]: Secretive due to his lineage, and very standoffish if he does not know you. He can be nice when he knows people.
Bio[opt.]: He fell into darkness after losing his long time friend to the war. One night in a dream his friend told him to change his ways and find his light again. Ever since he as been in the Mountain city as a lowly soldier, trying to find his light. He uses magic called Sword Magic. Through his sword he can send elements, fire, frost, or electricity. Also he can't lose the sword that he has "bound" to himself. It will fly back to him if called.
Appearance:

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 07-06-2011 at 08:56 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 PM

OPEN!

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lai-lai_CHING View Post
OPEN!
I would like to be a nymph council member.

Name: Juturna
Status Request:Nymph Council Member (?)
Economy:Not involved in the affairs of humans
Job:Warden
City:Stalia
Race:Nymph
Living style:Peace with nature
Personality[opt.]:protective, stubborn
Bio[opt.]:
Appearance: