Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 06-24-2011, 12:32 PM

(I have just realized how wrong this really is lol a human and her doll...wow)

Phoenix blushed and felt her spirits drop as she watched Liam leave. She turned as fear set in staring at her room and hearing the thoughts of others creep into her mind as she slowly open the door to her room. She walked in and stared at her bed pulling the covers from it then stopping as she still smelt the slight hint of Liam there. She replaced the covers and laid down as she fell asleep to the smell of Liam some how ignoring Chi's over baring booze. Her dreams at first was the normal though they quickly took a change for the worst as she found herself running again for her life as the villagers chased her this time she not only was she caught and beaten she saw a boy he ran trying to help her. She lid there as her blood ran from her by this time her beautiful home destroyed and in pieces it burned around her. Tears ran down her eyes not for herself for her father and mother she had watched them die before her eyes and she knew she would join them shortly. This time she saw to boys running threw her house trying to get out. She stared at them as she saw it was Chi and Liam. She called out to them begging for help. She screamed as Raven appeared beside them and the new doll only in human form pulled out a rather dark blade and came at Phoenix. In a matter of moments she was dead.

Phoenix shot up sitting in her bed as tears ran down her face she cried as she looked around seeing no one there her room was no longer safe for her to hide the house was no longer safe from the nightmares. She slowly moved from her bed being quite and walked to Liam's room. She gently slipped in being careful to shut it to not wake him as she walked to where he laid. She stared at him for a moment then gently pulled the covers over him taking a set in his window seal as he slept. She sat there as she whipped the tears from her eyes till she fell asleep against her will this time finding no nightmares waiting for her.

Chi smiled as he followed Raven.He gave her a sudden kiss pulling her to him as he held her there in place so she could not move from him till he allowed her to. He just smiled at her as the kiss faded and gently picked her up marriage style and carried her to her room. He gently placed her on the bed as he laced his fingers with his and kissed her deeply. He gave her a smile as he used his powers to know her feelings and obliged to her dark wishes. He spent the rest of the night tangled with her letting her know how he felt and hoping he didn't hurt her as he tried to be genital as he made love to her enjoying every moment knowing if the witch knew she would have his head for what he had and was doing to her dear little Raven.

Luna turned as she smiled at Kellen. She leaned over and caught his lips. She moved to his lap as she enjoyed the kiss. A smiled as she pulled back and stared at him with her pink eyes. "Oh I have been here long enough to watch you and the other dolls. You came down here and almost found me the other night before the other two dolls appeared. Though the witch some how put me to sleep and only let me wake today and come out to play. I have watched you for a while and the others. You are misunderstood. I think you are a masterpiece of art. " She said to him as she cooked in his ear and laid her head on his shoulder.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 PM

Liam slept soundly. He was not one for getting nightmares. Well except for when his dreams would erupt into a fiery blaze. Liam hated fire. Any form of it with a passion. He drempt a sweet dream that night. Liam sat in a purple grassy field playing the guitar while Phoenix danced just a few feet away. Se was very light on her feet, following the beat like she knew it by heat. Liam though was simply making it up. Changing it up to mess with her a bit. Trying to throw her off. It was a game really. He felt a breeze hit him, then warm as someone entered his room. Liam refused to be pulled away from his dream though. It wasn't until early morning when Liam finally woke. It was still dark, but the dark blues had begun to show in the sky. He would probably go back to sleep. He looked to the window to see Phoenix sleeping. He made a small chuckle to himself, standing. Quietly, and carefully picking her up and bringing Phoenix to his bed. The window could not be very comfortable after all. Liam pulled the blankets over them, laying back down with his arm thrown over the top of the blankets over her. Falling back to sleep for a couple more hours. Although during sleeping, he did pull Phoenix closer to him. Resting his head on the spot between her shoulder and neck.

Raven slept with her head resting on Daichi's bare chest. One hand was tangled within his while the other found its way to rest on his chest. Last night had left them both lost for words as they both seemed to pass out. Raven had even gone so far to make sure any sounds stayed in the room. Even though it had been her making most of the sounds. The slightest bit of light entered the sky as Raven stirred. Opening her eyes slowly. But she dared not to move. Not wanting to wake Daichi up just yet. He always awoke after her of coarse. Carefully Raven reached towards her side table for her book. The one Daichi had been reading to her a could of days ago. She cracked it open and started to read to herself. Enjoying the company of Daichi and his warmth.

Kellen could not resist the urge as she moved to sit on his lap. Her neck was in plain sight. Resting her head on his shoulder did not help either. Even what she had said had become a blur. Maybe he should of paid attention? No.. As soon as the head hit his shoulder, Kellen moved. He moved in a way that had Luna under him, her hands above her head with him holding them down. His teeth were buried within her neck while his free hand slid down the side of her body. Stopping to toy with one of her lung protectors (/wink). Most of his weight was on Luna, but not enough to crush her by any means. Although the position seemed forceful, Kellen was being very careful not to harm her. Well, besides her neck.

Lady Chello

Old 06-25-2011, 08:51 PM

Luna let out a gasp as she felt Kellen's teeth sink into her neck. A moan escaped her as she felt him pressing himself on her. She closed her eyes at first then open her soft pink eyes as the glowed slightly as she peered up at the roof. She stared at the roof blankly her eyes glowing a soft pink as her blood poured into Kellen's mouth. She laid there motionless as she let him feed off her not fighting him as he did so wanting to take some of the pain from him though she knew she was only going to hurt him. A slight pain ran threw her body as she closed her eyes and arched her back pressing up against him as she caused his teeth to sink deeper into her neck causing her blood to rush at him. As it did so a red mark formed on his hand etching its self into his palm making him hers forming a blood bond one she had never done and didn't want to.

Chi woke as he saw Raven reading the book and grinned at him kissing down her neck. He puled her to him as he held her close to him making sure she couldn't get away from him as he kissed her deeply moving down her neck. He chuckled as he saw the title of the book and kissed her fore head. "So you are going to skip a head without me I see. I guess I 'll have to punish you for that." He said as he grinned at her slid his hands down her side and gently rolled her over as he enjoyed making her whipper as he had the night before hoping not to hurt her as he did so.

Phoenix slept well and open her eyes as the light woke her. She open her eyes as she blushed as she saw Liam and felt him. She looked around not moving as she noticed she was in his room and bed. She smiled as she leaned down and kissed his head as she gently ran her fingers threw his hair.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-26-2011, 07:32 PM

He noticed her movement which only sunk his teeth into her furthur. Luna had to be enjoying it. Her moans, her movement. It was egging Kellen on. Which only brought a pull from his groin. Something he was not going to act on. Too soon after all. Kellen feed from Luna for a good minute. She tasted.. positively perfect. There were no words to describe how hard it was to even pull away. But killing her from taking too much was something he did not wish to even think about. He pulled away. Leaving kisses along her neck. Tenderly licking the wound to ease her pain. "you are so hard to resist..." Kellen whispered. Feeling a burning in his hand. But while there was a beautiful woman beneath him, who cared.

Raven put the book down when she felt Daichi wake. She had enjoyed seeing him sleeping. He was so calm, cute, and relaxed. The cute part was something Raven would not say to him. For obvious reasons. His kisses were welcomed, even getting a bit of sound to come from Raven. "Mmmm, please do." She begged Daichi. Running her nails along his back to create playful patterns. Her soft moans echoed threw the room. Raven had put up a barrier of some sorts so she would not wake any of the other dolls. "Daichi.. I love you" She whispered to him.

Liam slept soundly next to Phoenix. Even while she ran her fingers threw his hair. He felt a kiss touch his face, and his eyes fluttered opened. They were filled with grogginess as Liam stretched. Blinking a few times while his eyes came into focus. He smiled seeing Phoenix still next to him. "Good morning my dear." He said. Sleep still filling his voice.

Lady Chello

Old 06-26-2011, 09:20 PM

Luna whimpered as she felt him kiss her neck wanting him more than anything. She moved under him slightly and her eyes widen as she felt how aroused he was making her smile slightly as she found herself unable to move and rather tired. She stared up at him as she whispered. "Kellen....I-." She faded as she stared at him her eyes growing weak as she longed to enjoy him. She leaned up slowly as she kissed him deeply before laying back down as she wanted to kiss him finding him intoxicating. She could only stare at him as she laid beneath him as a fire was building between them.

Chi kissed her deeply as he panted slightly. "R-aven...I-I love you....I..would wait a thousand years for you..if I..had to." He said as he loved her loving hearing her sounds as he enjoyed making her sing for him loving every note that came from her. He had already claimed her the night before and loved doing it again getting to become one with her. He gently rolled over as as he moved with her and tangled himself with her for most of the day knowing he would be no use for some time after wards and would have to rest. He whispered in her ear after they had finished and held her close kissing her lovingly. "Marry me Raven."

Phoenix smiled as she heard him and laughed. "Good morning my dear handsome sir." She said as she blushed still not use to being so close to him. "I-had a few nightmare last night. I didn't mean to wake you. I....just feel safer around you I hope you don't mind." She said as she stared down at him turning so her hair fell about them as she gave him a warm smile. Before she realized what she was doing she kissed him and her eyes shot open wide as she pulled back and blushed brighter as she longed to kiss him and get lost in his arms. "I...am sorry." She said as she moved from him. She quickly moved from the bed as she headed for his door a shamed of herself not daring to read his thoughts. She was stupid and knew Liam would be made at her she didn't know she had kissed him not like that till it was to late.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-27-2011, 12:33 AM

"What is it Luna?" He whispered to her. Kissing her back when she leaned up. Kellen moved and sat up suddenly. Moving Luna again so he could lay down with her resting on top of him. Kellen did have a room off to the side of the basement. But he did not feel like moving just yet. "Now now, what kind of guy do you think I am." Kellen said, obviously teasing her. He kissed the top of her head.

Raven moved beneath him. Between arching her back, or grabbing Daichi for a kiss. She sang every note possible. Each one meant only for Daichi. Laying next to him after, she was completely entranced in him. Tracing shapes on his chest. She knew what they were doing was wrong. But at the same time, she could care less. She was going to get them all out of the house. Daichi's words hit her ear. A gasp escaped her mouth as she shot up to look at him. Leaning up from her spot against his chest. A smile crept onto her face. "Yes Daichi, I will." And with it she sealed it with a kiss.

Liam sat up on the bed after she had kiss him. But he only sat up because she started to move. Liam beat her to the door. Shutting it. "Shhh, shhh. Never be sorry." Liam said to her. Brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. He moved Phoenix against the wall and moved in. Placing a kiss on her sweet decadent lips. His hands both cupped her face and payed with her hair. Liam was being sure to keep his hand above her neck. He pulled away slightly, looking around. Feeling a strange feeling of overjoy from another room. Although he ignored it, going back to kissing Phoenix sweetly. Liam was very shy about it. Overly careful not to overstep his boundaries.

Lady Chello

Old 06-27-2011, 02:03 AM

Luna stared at him as she laid there unable to move. "I wouldn't expect any less. You tease." She said as she smiled and peered at him as a soft smile appeared on her lips. " I have to say the only kiss I every had I liked I just received. You really know how to knock a girl off her feet don't you? 'She said as she laughed slightly. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed his sent and gently nuzzled him as she felt herself starting to melt forming to his body. It was strange she had never had a connection with anyone like this it scared her and made her feel stupid.

Chi smiled and laughed as he grunted due to her sudden moment."Woman' He said in a playing and loving tone as he kissed her back. "I try and please you and you have to make it difficult. " He said as he groaned in pain knowing that their time was over. He removed himself from her as he bite his tongue as he moved out wanting to go back and finish. Instead he picked up the book she had been reading and flipped to the last page handing it to her. The gold and silver ring he had made from his earring and part of the hilt of his sword laid there in the middle of the page. "I put it there a month a go. I was going to ask you the night we got into the fight but when that happen you said you didn't want to be near me or see me. It hurt and I didn't bother to try every time I did something happen. I figured if you found it you would throw it away. But I see you never found it."

Phoenix stared at him as she blushed closing her eyes as she felt his lips on hers. She open her eyes as she wondered why he had pulled away afraid of why. She then kissed him back as he kissed her this time forceful as she wrapped her arms around him as they fell to floor due to her sudden lunge at him. She held the kiss and laughed as they landed. She smiled at him and shook her head as she read his thoughts and felt his worry of messing up and grinned. She stared into his eyes as she moved her hands down his back and gave him a warm smile. "Shut up Liam and kiss me. Don't be worried I want break. Liam I love you to. And I only want you. I have for a while to be honest. " She said as she kissed him again enjoying his wonderful kisses.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-27-2011, 03:03 AM

"Yes, especially when I push them." Kellen joked with a small laugh. He ran his hand down her back. Rubbing her back slightly while he closed his eyes and relaxed. "I haven't known you for very long at all. But so far I enjoy spending time with you over anyone else in the house put together." He told her sincerely.

--------

"I'm an annoyingly stubborn person. You should know that." When Daichi got up, Raven sat up. Pulling the blankets on her bed up to cover herself. Even though there was nothing to hide from Daichi now. She watched him as he went towards the book she had been reading. Silently wishing he would come back to bed with her. Even with the sun up, she did not want to get up. Although the dolls in the house would be looking for breakfast any time now. When he handed her the book, Raven picked the ring up. She had not even noticed his earring had been missing. "I say a lot of things. A lot of stupid things. It doesn't mean they are true my love." Raven said to him. Standing up herself and embracing him. Giving him a sweet kiss.

"I love you. You realize Phoenix will probably freak out?" She said with a short laugh. Unless she had already read their minds. Or Daichi's a month ago. With the help of Daichi, the ring slipped right onto her finger. It was a perfect fit. "I wish I had a ring for you. But the wedding needs to come first..." Raven said to him. With her arms still wrapped around him. "Would you like to have it outside?" Her question of coarse led to somewhere else. Her plan to make them all human only escalated now Daichi and she were going to be married.

--------

Liam laughed as she pushed him to the floor, and started to read his mind. He did not even have to answer her or break the kisses to speak. You are so beautiful He thought to her. Knowing their minds were one. I know, I used to play music just for you. I knew what songs would make you smile when you were watching me. His kiss deepened as he spoke with her. A hand slipped up into her hair. Playing with the long blond strands. Her long hair was a physical feature he loved about her. Since every guy would be strange to hand their favorite parts. But her personality, and who Phoenix was as a person was what mattered the most. "You caught me. I think I am in love." He finally said outloud to her.

Lady Chello

Old 06-27-2011, 11:45 PM

Luna just smirked as she stared at him. She laid her head down as she stared at him resting. "I will take that as a compliment one I could give to you." She said as she smiled and laughed.

Chi grinned and kissed her as he smiled. "Stubborn you are. Though I will admit it is a trait we both have in common. I guess I better get a bat hand dressed the other dolls will be expecting their breakfast." He said as he kissed her wrapping his arms around her not wanting to leave her. 'Duty calls."

Phoenix laughed as she shook her head then kissed him. Her eyes widen as she shot up her mouth falling open as her blush brighten. She giggled as she shook her head again. "CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pervert." She yelled in shocked as she closed her eyes shaking her head trying to get the nasty thoughts of Raven out of her head. "EWWWWW!!!" She said as she tried to get it out. She then smiled as she heard his last thought. "Awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did it. He finally did it!" She said excited.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-30-2011, 07:32 PM

Kellen could hear a bit of movement from a couple of floors up. The sun started to peek into the room. Kellen slowly got up to move away from the sun. "I'm sorry dear." He said moving towards the small window and drawing back a curtain that darkened the room again. "We have been awake all night." Kellen said with a small laugh.

"I will be sure to keep out of your way." Raven said with a small laugh. Since whenever she cooked, it turned out well, but she did make messes. "Maybe I will write a bit while you cook." Something of a hobby for Raven. Although she was rarely scene writing by others. Raven stepped towards her closet, opening it. The close inside where her old doll clothes. And because her body was smaller in stature, the clothes would swim on her. Therefore she just got back into her Kimono. Or at least the first layer since it was the lightest. The outer layer of the Kimono she carefully folded and placed at the foot of her bed. Raven turned and kissed Daichi back, resting her head just under his chin. "Don't worry my love. I wont dare to leave you for more than a few minutes." Raven said to him. Easing his not wanting to leave her. Raven was slightly worried for Luna. Since she was able to pull Daichi away from her so easily. Raven feared she may repeat that again.

"Come, let's go make some breakfast." It was instantly as Raven opened the door, she realized Phoenix could read their minds. If someone was still sleeping, they would not be now. "I told you. And now the house knows." Raven said with a laugh to Daichi, glancing behind her and kissing his cheek. Raven walked across the hall, opening the door to Liam's room. Since that was where the scream came from. "Well, don't you want to see what Daichi gave-" Raven stopped as she opened the door. Finding Phoenix and Liam on the floor. Phoenix was sitting up which made it look even more awkward. "We are going to have so many children running around this house in no time." Raven said as she slowly closed the door.

Liam almost jumped out of his skin as Phoenix sat up, yelling to Raven and Daichi. "What?! What happened?!!!" Liam asked her. Leaning up on his elbows. It was then Raven came into the room. Liam was pretty sure he had never been blushing as mad in his entire life. What Raven said next only made him blush more. She was joking of coarse Liam could tell. But it still did not make his blush go down. Liam was silent as he sat up. Clearing his throat before he spoke. "At least we would have beautiful children."

Lady Chello

Old 07-01-2011, 02:04 AM

Luna smiled as she laughed. She pulled herself up as she laughed as she rose and ran her hand threw her cotton candy pink hair as she walked to the door that was now her own as it open. She walked into her room as she took a set at her dresser bushing her hair. She put her hand on her neck as she felt the fang marks on her neck. She picked her the black ribbon and wrapped it around her wounds hiding it. She painted her face and sprited herself with her cotton candy perfume. She walked to her closet as she pulled out her little black dress. She pulled out her her heels and put them on as she looked about her room as the candles lit up. She smiled as she heard the others moving.

Chi smiled as he put back on his clothing. He kissed Raven and followed her. His eyes widen as he saw Liam and Phoenix. He laughed as he put his hand on the door and stopped it from closing as he stared at Liam then Phoenix as he looked her up and down and grinned. He gave Liam a wink and looked back to Raven as he followed her giving her rear a playful squeeze following her. "Hey Phoenix don't be mad at lest you are ten just like your sister." He said so she could hear him in his thoughts as he let her see his thoughts of Raven. He turned as he looked over his shoulder giving her a wink and grin. As he laughed knowing Phoenix would kill him for his last thought about her and Liam.

Phoenix smiled as she heard Raven near. She turned and stared at the girl as she spotted the ring and smiled. She flipped her hair as she arched a brow staring at Raven as she left. She just grinned and looked back to Liam as she leaned down about to kiss Liam loving his blush till she heard Chi. She turned as she shot her eyes at him as she blushed. She shook her head as she glared at him. "Come back here and I'll kill you! Jerk Liam is better! Just because your ripped doesn't mean your good where it counts!" She said out loud as she blushed and looked back to Liam and the position they where in. She slowly moved from him taking a set beside him as she blushed even more as she thought about what Liam said. She wondered if he meant it.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-01-2011, 04:42 PM

Kellen looked to see what Luna was wearing. The animal in him wanted to play a bit longer, but Kellen held back. Her perfume hit his nose and made him smile. It was a teasing game she was playing with him. Even if Luna had no idea. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed as she put her boots on. "We should get you some breakfast. I think you will like the morning. Normally ends with a fight between the two heads of the house. It is very much like dinner and a show. Except it is breakfast." Kellen said with a slight chuckle. Warning her their could be screaming. He could already hear yelling, not that he could understand what they were saying.

"She is going to hurt you." Raven said to Daichi as she headed down the stairs right in front of Daichi. She seemed to ignore the squeeze he gave to her rear, or at least it didn't even phase her. "I think we should have pancakes this morning. Or even some muffins. Up to you since I'm not allowed to cook." Raven said as she went towards the fridge, pulling out a jug of Orange juice and pouring two glasses. Figuring it would take a little bit for Liam and Phoenix to make their way downstairs. Raven also started the coffee maker since she knew Daichi loved his morning coffee. A full pitcher should be enough for him.. Right? When Daichi passed her, Raven turned to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Beethoven-" Liam said while Phoenix yelled back to Daichi. His pink face only turned to red as he got more embarrassed. Even the wink his older brother gave did not help. Liam sat up also, awkwardly sitting next to Phoenix. "Well, that was interesting." Liam said with a laugh. His blush faded slowly back to the ray of pink. He sat in silence for a couple of seconds before speaking up. "I think we will have beautiful children. Your good looks will make up for mine." He said to her with a smile. "Would you like to go downstairs or spend some time up here for awhile? Or even go play the piano like last night." After mentioning the piano, Liam started to hum a song that was stuck in his head.

Lady Chello

Old 07-03-2011, 02:30 AM

Luna smiled as she rose to her feet and walked to where he stood. She smiled as she looked leaned up and kissed him then pulled back as she grinned moving passed him. She grinned as she walked to the stairs and began to walk up them. "you don't say then I think we should see this. It would be some fun." She said as she grinned.

Phoenix blushed as she stared at Liam. She gently reached out and moved the stray hair from his face as she leaned in and kissed him deeply. She blushed at his commit and smiled as she gently took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "You are very handsome and they would be. They would be well gifted in music as well just like their father." She said as she smiled and blushed a little brighter. "I am happy with whatever you wish just please don't make me sleep." She said fearing the nightmares that seemed to find her.

Chi smiled as he felt Raven's kiss. He moved around the kitchen flying from one cabinet from another. He mixed and poured the pancake mix on the griddle as he got the flipper and flipped the pancakes. He addend in some pumpkin spice to one of the batches for Phoenix knowing pumpkin was her favorite. Others he added in chocolate chips and blueberry's making each doll their own.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-05-2011, 04:02 PM

Kellen laughed. "I'm sure you could cause some chaos if need be." He said to her. Returning the kiss and following her up the stairs. Being sure to keep a good distance so he could have a good view. Once they were upstairs, Kellen had to blink a few times to adjust to the new found brightness. In the kitchen he could hear something get knocked over.

Liam stood up. Helping Phoenix to her feet. "I would not dare make you go back to sleep. The sun is up. Let's go play a bit of music together. Some morning tunes for breakfast. I think I smell pumpkin in the air. Your favorite if I remember right." He said to her. Getting excited. Liam always loved chocolate chip himself. Even with more chocolate syrup on top. Mainly because why not? Sugar high in the morning. Liam kissed her forehead, wrapping his fingers threw her hair and pulling her head closer. "Let's head downstairs." Liam said to her, opening the door.

The coffee was done, so Raven poured two glasses for Daichi and herself. Adding just the right carefully measured cream and sugar. Raven's sleeve caught the sugar jar, tipping it over. Sending sugar all over the counter she was working on. "Shoot." She swore to herself, moving the coffee cups, and picking the sugar up before grabbing a cloth to clean the mess. "I'm sorry." Raven said right away, which was completely out of character for her. Normally she had some sort of remark to make.

Lady Chello

Old 07-05-2011, 11:50 PM

Luna glared as she stood in the door frame of the kitchen. She closed her eyes as the lights dimmed slightly. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked over at Kellen as she pulled out her umbrella and walked to where he was. She smiled slightly as she stood there with him.

Chi laughed as he shook his head seeing Raven being clumsy. He flipped the pan cakes as he turned so Raven couldn't see him grin. He knew she would smack him one good time. He finished the pancakes and leaped from the counter and ran to the over sized trash can. He did a round kick and kicked it to the counter where Raven had spill the sugar and leaped back on the counter as he took a tooth brush and brushed the sugar from the counter as he helped her.

Phoenix blushed and smiled as she gave a nod taking his hand as she ran down the stars at full speed. She laughed knowing by this time she had drugged him down the stairs. She lead him to his piano bench and waited for him to sit as she stood there and smiled for him. She then grinned as she smelt Pumpkin."PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said as she couldn't wait.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-07-2011, 03:54 PM

Raven held her foot out to stop the trash can from going any further. Daichi was there in a matter of seconds to help her out with the cleaning. It was then the lights started to dim. Raven looked up then noticed Luna standing in the kitchen. Shaking her head slightly. Luna then moved to stand by Kellen with an umbrella. Raven went back to cleaning, ignoring the dimming lights since the sun was giving them more and enough light.

Liam sat down on the piano bench. The smell of pancakes filling the air. It made him smile. Especially hearing Phoenix get excited with the smell of pumpkin filling the air. Lifting the lid to the keys of the piano, Liam started to play. Just a simple tune for the early morning.

Kellen watched as the lights dimmed, and Luna walked over to join him. He was quite surprised to see Raven and Daichi working together. No fighting, or barely any talking for that matter. What had happened? It was then Kellen noticed the glimpse of a ring on Raven's fingers. A chuckle came to his throat. "Ahh, no wonder you two are getting along. You are ready to begin your pathetic lives together living in this house." Kellen said. Deciding to remind them.

"Kellen, don't you have a dark place to go crawl into?" Raven said to him without even glancing up.

Lady Chello

Old 07-08-2011, 01:28 AM

Luna glared at Raven as she noted the girls look and then noticed her little commit that she had for Kellen. She rolled her eyes as she noticed Chi. She stared at the trash can as she reached into her side pocket as she pulled out a black wand. She lifted it then gave it a quick swing. The sugar and trash flew out of the trash can on the counter as she smiled seeing Raven fall in. She grinned as she walked in and let her hair fall over her shoulders as she leaped onto the counter appearing beside Chi as she looked down at Raven her hand over her mouth as she stared at the girl. "Oh my how dreadful Master Chi. Really she should be more careful. I hope that didn't harm any of your beautiful creations." She said as she stared at him and smiled as she walked to the draw and pulled out a cloth and whipped the trash off him as she shook her head. "This will not do Master Chi you need to go take a bath and change." Luna took a set on the counter as she whipped a finger along it and rolled her eyes. "Discussing just like the trash it harbors. Awe is that a ring? To bad those things don't stay on long. They can be removed rather easy. He want keep some thing like you long. You are a little blah I mean you guys have been together what forever? There is younger meat in this house. I mean Phoenix that is what you call the blond bom shell could have any man in this house on their knees for her. You...your just old worn out shoe on your way out. I hope you don't mind me telling you this. Don't take it wrong sweetie it happens to the best. " She said as she smiled and held out her hand as the trash vanished into the can and Raven back on the counter. " What makes you think Kellen would want to share his dwellings with you. Please if you are going to insult some one make it a fare fight. I am going to take him from you and make your life a living hell. I hope you don't mind. If you thought my Aunt was bad wait till you see what I do to you. Raven your torment has only begun. Haven't you wondered why my Aunt hasn't come back to the house? Why you are no longer needed as her eyes?"

Chi turned as he hear a crash and was greeted with a wall of trash as he stared at Raven. He was about to help her when he found himself looking at the beautiful pink haired girl. He closed his eyes as he smelt her sent she smelt like cotton candy. He stared at her as he found himself unable to say a world as he felt her whipped some of the trash from him. He gave a nod as he leaped from the counter and ran up the stairs to his own room to change.

Hresvelgr

Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 AM

The sugar had flown up from the trash, and sucked Raven right in. It took her a couple of seconds to get out. Appearing on the counter and finding Daichi walking out of the room. Raven hoped off the counter. Waving a hand over her body as the trash went back into it spot in the can. Cleaning Raven. She did listen to Luna, and honestly could care less what the girl had to say. Luna was only trying to anger Raven after all. It was not until she brought Daichi up. Raven turned. Her eyes shone a bright red as the lights in the house dimmed. The walls, floors, ceiling started to grow old. Like a house no one had taken care of for years. "You want a fair fight do you?" Raven said to her. Obviously angry.

"Your aunt used the last of her power to turn you into a doll to try and stop me. I drained every drop of her magical power. I waited for the day she would drop her guard. Connecting minds with her taught me everything, every secret you only wish you could learn." The house grew darker as a storm roared overhead. Clashing down, shaking the house with power. "I have no need to wonder why she doesn't need me, because I killed her by taking the last of her ability." Raven said to the pink haired girl. Her hands were rolled into fists as a couple items around the room started to levitate.

Lady Chello

Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 AM

Luna just laughed. "Temper temper little harlot. You have nothing on me I can show you what real dark magic is. She only showed you parlor tricks. Do you think she honestly wanted to save me? Little fool lessen up. You may be big and bad to your subject here but you will learn to hold your tounge in my presents or wish you had. I can do nasty horrid things that my Aunt and you could never do. Your just a toy doll one that will come and go. A real witch is born not made as you are. You don't have the nack for it as my aunt didn't and will find that the magic comes with a coast. Go ahead show your temper destroy the house scare the others stupid girl you'll only making yourself weaker. Please continue that means you'll be useless soon and poor little Chi will be all mine. So please keep on with your rant. I'm sorry it isn't a fare fight you see you are only bringing him close to me. So go a head be a witch lets see where that gets you. By the way my aunt didn't use her magic to turn me I used my own. She used hers to kill me stupid. If you are going to dable in things that you shouldn't then do it right. I was what she feared and I had more influence than her something she despised. I can't wait to show the others how mean and crule you are I can't wait for the face on little Phoenix's face when she finds out Raven is a murder and the one who killed her dear little brother or when Liam finds out that you didn't really love Chi and that you killed the witch and held everyone here hostage." She said as she laughed. "Devils games are childs games bring it on Raven I hope you are ready to lose. Your dear one is already mine. I have him wrapped around my finger. Hope you enjoy."

Phoenix smiled as she danced then took a set beside Liam as he played. She turned as she heard the commotion and saw the lights then heard Raven's thoughts. "Laim...we are in trouble. The new one she is causing problems." She said as she rose to her feet and walked into the kitchen as she glanced at Kellen then looked at the new doll as she stared at the frying pan just above the new dolls head hanging from the rack. She looked innocent as the pan fell from the rack nailing the girl in the head knocking her out. "Oh my...Kellen would you mind helping her to her room?" She said as innocent as every as she walked to where the new doll was checking on her. "I told Chi he needed to remove that rack or something like this would happen. Poor girl. " She said as she looked up at him. "Please do you want her here unconcance Raven is already mad." She said as she stared at him looking right into his soul.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 07-09-2011 at 06:56 AM..