Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 06-09-2011, 02:41 AM

Derek pressed his hand against Damien's cheek then. "Sir, you were born a prince. That's just the life that a prince has to lead. I'm sorry. You're being forced to grow up sooner than other boys your age and I know it's not fair, but remember, the same was forced onto me."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 AM

Damien could feel his face heating up, more than it already was, at Derek's touch. "It wasn't fair for either of us." he told him, coughing slightly, nearly hurling but there wasn't anything in his stomach. So it just hurt when nothing came out. He hated being sick in front of the other, but he couldn't bear being away from him.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-09-2011, 03:04 AM

"I do hope this passes from you soon sir. I hate seeing you like this, so weak and feverful this way...It worries me far too much."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 03:31 AM

"I hope so too. It hurts to breath and I just want to get some rest. But I also don't want for you to leave."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 02:41 AM

Derek psuehd a bit of the prince's hair back then, feeling Damien's forhead. "Then rest. I shall stay here with you still if that's what you wish for me to do sir. I won't leave you, even while you're sleeping."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 02:57 AM

"Good. You better be here when I wake up." Damien stated, taking Derek's hand in his own as his eyes closed. He kept a tight grip on the other's hand as he fell asleep. He was going to be upset if the Knight wasn't there when he woke.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:00 AM

Derek chuckled softly when the prince took his hand and held onto it as he drifted off to sleep. "Sir, don't worry, I'll be here. Anything to please you, your highness." Derek whispered out though he was sure that Damien was too far gone into sleep to really hear and understand what he was saying.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:02 AM

Damien didn't hear Derek speak. He was to far gone. He slept for a few hours. And when he woke, he just wanted to go back to sleep. His head was killing him. But, Derek was there. And that was what was important. He stayed with him and that was enough to keep his eyes open.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:08 AM

When the prince opened his eyes, Derek stirred slightly then smiled at the boy. "I'm glad you finally woke up. I was starting to worry and thought maybe I should have gone to felt the physician. You've been sleeping an awful lot and I'm not sure he meant this much when he told you to get some rest, your highness."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:10 AM

Damien couldn't help but smile slightly himself. "I know its probably not what he meant. But I'm just so tired, its hard not to sleep a lot." he said, rubbing his eyes. "No matter how much I sleep I'm still so tired. I really have no idea why though." he added. It didn't make sense to him, but he didn't want to talk to the physician again.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:13 AM

"Well I think it's because the more you sleep, the more tired you become your highness. You've maxed out on the amount of sleep that you really needa nd now you're just sleeping to get more rest, and it's hurting you. Come, sir, come for a walk with me. Anything to keep you out of that bed. I'll even hold you and steady you if you feel that you need it." Derek smiled at the boy then got up, heading towards the prince's closet. "What do you wish to wear on this journey?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:15 AM

"It doesn't matter." Damien said, forcing himself to sit up. He could feel his back pop at the movement and it did not feel good. He really wanted to just lay in bed and go back to sleep, but he could tell that Derek wasn't going to let him. Plus, if he got up, he'd get to spend more time with him. And that was worth the pain. So, he would do it.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:19 AM

Derek handed the boy some light and good traveling clothes before helping Damien out of bed and starting to remove the boy's clothing as if it were nothing. "Alright then, we'll go for a small walk and see how that goes for you. I'm sure you'll start feeling better the more that we get you moving and alive again."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:22 AM

"I don't need you to change me!" Damien exclaimed, his face turning red. He was sure that walking might be helpful. But he wasn't going to let Derek change him. "Get out so that I can change." he told him, his eyes down.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:25 AM

Derek blushed softly then and nodded. "Forgive me your highness. I forget that you're old enough to take care of that yourself. You're not the same little boy that I used to dress. I shall be outside the door when you are ready." The knight bowed then and excused himself, leaving quickly from the bedroom.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:27 AM

Damien felt bad about snapping at Derek. But he wasn't going to think about that right now. He changed as fast as he could. Which was hard because he was feeling week. But he managed. When he was done, he headed out of his room. "I'm ready to go now." he said, leaning against the wall.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:31 AM

Derek wrapped his arm around the prince hten, wanting to steady him a bit. "Alright then your highness. Just lean on me if you really need to before you regain your strength."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:34 AM

Damien nodded, his arms moving to hold Derek without him thinking about it. It felt good to be so close to him again. And he didn't want for it to end.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:43 AM

A small blush came to Derek's face, but he pushed it aside as he helped steady the prince. "Alright then your higness. Here we go."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 03:46 AM

"Great! Just make sure I don't fall over." Damien said. He didn't want to do anything that would be embarrassing. He started walking, making Derek walk with him.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 03:58 AM

"I would never let you get hurt sir, you should know that by now."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 PM

"I know that. I just felt that I needed to say it." Damien told him, smiling at him. He led the way out to the gardens. It was one of his favorite places, after all.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Derek smiled at the garden. "It's so beautiful. I enjoy bein gout here you know."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-13-2011, 06:55 PM

"I know. I do too." Damien told him. This really was one of the best places in the palace.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2011, 01:39 AM

Derek looked around at all the plants then sighed contently. "You have a good eye for beauty you know that sir? That is what reassures me that you will pick a beautiful and great queen for this land when you are asked to pick your bride."