Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-05-2011, 08:01 PM

Nick's shoes were by the door and he slipped them on before grabbing the keys. He headed upstairs. "Hey Eric, can I dri--" Nick stopped himself when he reached their room and looked at his brother with concern. "What's up...?" His gaze switched to the picture and he slowly came up to his brothers side. It didn't show one bit but inside Nick was furious, he was thinking of maybe giving Brian an earful...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-05-2011, 08:07 PM

Eric sniffs as tears rolls down his cheek "He..is cheating on me..only because I didn't want to sleep with him.." rubs his eyes as he was both upset and hurt because of this picture. He stares down not sure what to say he was far to upset as he thought Brian understood why but now he knew the real truth. Eric was only being used by him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-05-2011, 08:33 PM

Nick shook his head and pulled his twin close in a comforting way. 'That little runt's not gonna get away with this...' He growled in his head as he thought. "Stay here and wait for mom, she should be here before I get back." He spoke up, he didn't want his brother to go see Brain after the picture he found, plus; Nick wanted a 1x1 conversation with the backstabber.. Nick released and headed back downstairs and walked out of the door, closing it behind him. Nick got in his car and started the engine.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Eric gets pulled couldn't help but to lean agianst him. He crys and listens to him before he watches his twin leave. He sighs to himself and decides to take an shower maybe that would calm him. He gets his pjs and heads to the bathroom.

Brian already was off of work but he wasn't going home right now he was in his car with someone else kissing in the parking lot. He didn't care about Eric much anymore since the boy clearly didn't want to sleep with him which was his lost. And he didn't care much chuckles gently as the boy would stop "Hey what about your boyfriend?" Brian rolls his eyes "What boyfriend?" as he bites the other boy's neck.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 08:49 PM

When the car started he closed his door and drove off. Nick pulled up into the parking lot in front of Brain's car and turned the head-lights on before getting out of the car. His eyes were darker than they usually were, for once he didn't care about being the 'nice' one. Once you hurt his brother you were on his black list. "Hey Brain! Let's talk." He spoke up, making sure Brain heard him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Brian seen the headlights which he pulls away. At first he thought it was Eric but it was Nick as it was so hard to tell them apart. he sighs to himself wondering what he want "Stay here." says before he opens the door and steps out of his car and comes around "Wow you sound angry, Nick. What about?" crosses his arms over his chest leaning agaisnt the hood of his car.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 09:05 PM

Nick growled under his breath. "Don't play stupid you backstabbing cheater. Eric knows you're going behind his back with that." He points at the boy in the car. "We just so happened to find a picture that fell out of your wallet." Nick was glaring.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM

Brian blinks remember the picture "Oh so thats where that picture when to." As he wasn't going to lie about what he been doing. "Look your brother is nice and all but I need more than that." shrugged. He looks over his shoulder at the boy he had in his car before he looks back over. He moves over "I first understand about what Eric wanted but then I just got tired of waiting. Of course I didn't mean things to go this far. But I guess I am out. Your brother is just got boring with me thats all" says calmy and smirks.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 09:25 PM

Nick growled again and held himself back. "So you went behind his back instead of just breaking it off because you wanted more? That's so not cool dude... Though, it does prove just how little class you have." He smirked darkly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Brian growls and balls up his fist "Look tell Eric its over I was bound to break up with him on the next date. I don't have time for this..its best for you to go back to your little brother. I'm sure he needs some attention from someone." turns around and heads back to the driver side of his car.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 09:50 PM

'He's not worth it...' Nick told himself as he watched Brain, he wanted to put a pounding on him; which wasn't like him at all. "Fine, and to be honest; I never liked you." He opened his car door and got in.

Their mom pulled up in the driveway and turned off her car, upon getting out and closing the door she looked around. 'That's odd... Nick isn't home.' She thought before entering the house and quietly closed the door. She set her keys on the counter.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 09:53 PM

Eric heard their mom coming home and wonder why Nick hadn't got home yet. He just hope Brian didn't do anything to him but he didn't want to think about Brian right now. Eric rubs his eyes and walks out of his room going downstairs "Mom? Your home?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 10:00 PM

Nick sighed deeply and closed his car door before driving to the park. 'One day... I swear I'll get him for hurting Eric...' He thought and turned off his car when he reached the park. He just sat there for a minute before getting out and going to the swing set and started swinging, it always helped him calm down.

She looks up at him and walked towards him before hugging him. She released and moved some hair from his face. "You've been crying... Don't worry, I won't ask what happened." She smiled caringly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 PM

Eric looks at his mom who brush back some of his hair. "Thanks mom..I really don't feel like talking about it. If you wondering where Nick was. He went out he should be out soon. He need to take care of something." smiles hugging his mom back. "So where's dad? held up at the office again?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 10:20 PM

She nodded and sighed. "He should be home soon." She ruffled his hair. "I'll be upstairs if you need me alright hun?" She kissed his forehead and headed upstairs. Some time past before Nick actually went home, he pulled up and sat in the car for a bit.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM

Eric smiles as he gets his hair ruffled and nods "Ok." watches his mom go upstairs. He heads back upstairs and goes to his room and closes the door. Eric lays down on his side of the room to read. Later he sighs gently heard the car as he got up and walks over to the window. He opens the curtain and stares out of it seeing someone in a car figure it was his brother.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 11:00 PM

Nick was still pretty much on-the-edge when he got out of the car. 'Sometimes I think I'm going to wake up and not be me...' He thought to himself and sighed before entering the house and closing the door. Nick took off his shoes and went over to the couch so he could pick up his books.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 11:11 PM

Eric moves back over to his bed and lays down. He thinks for something and relieze there was more between them than just brotherly love. Eric bits his lip and figure asking Nick something once he gotten up to his room. He grabs his book he was reading and marks his page and sets it on the nightstand.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 11:21 PM

Nick gathered his bag and headed upstairs. "Hey, sorry I took so long, I went to the park to do some thinking..." He set his bag next to his bed and sat on the bed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-05-2011, 11:29 PM

Eric sits up folds his legs to his chest. "Mom is home...she saw my face was red so she knew I was crying. I haven't told her yet maybe in th morning." says. He tilts his head looking at him "Thinking about what, Nicky?" since he was the only other person who could call him that. Neither of their parents called him Nicky but him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-05-2011, 11:49 PM

"Eric, it is morning technically." He smirked some before taking off his shoes and laid down on the bed, he stared at the ceiling. Nick shook his head, closing his eyes. "Remember how I used to have dreams were I thought I was someone else? I started thinking about that... What if I wake up one morning and I'm me, but not..." He rolled over on his side so he could face his twin.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 12:05 AM

Eric looks at the time "..Right.." shakes his head "Sorry I guess I didn't know what time it was." He lays down and folds his arms behind his head listening to his brother. He looks over at him and nods "Yes I remember." before looking up at the ceiling before he sits up. He tilts his head and stares at his brother "Don't be crazy you always going to be you. Don't ever change Nick beside the only other person that has change is me." sighs gently "I still can't believe I was played. But anyway I was thinking." He looks at Nick "If we wasn't brothers would you date me?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 12:29 AM

Nick gave a small nod. "Yeah, I guess you're right... But, when I saw him I wanted to do some pretty gnarly things that I would've never thought of on a regular basis..." He sighed a little and blinked a few times. Nick found himself blushing. "To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind either way. Brothers or not, I would date you." He smirked lightly. "I'm serious."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-06-2011, 12:36 AM

Eric listens to him and knew who he was talking about. He wish Nick really did something to him but he also didn't want him getting into trouble. He brushes back some of his black hair from his face. Eric would blushes gently hearing that and tilts his head "Your really serious about that?" says in an surpise tone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 12:44 AM

Nick rolled back over before sitting up. "Dead serious." He answered a soft tone. Nick glanced at his brother who was now blushing.