L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 05-23-2007, 03:07 PM

Rainbow was physically unable to hold in a loud snort at the strange young man's response to Rowen. A hand slapped over her mouth and she turned a unique shade of purplish-red as she struggled to hold in her loud, guffawing laughter, and chortles and snorts escaped from between her fingers. "You're... really... funny..." she managed to gasp out, leaning her face into the stranger's shoulder and still struggling to contain her laughter. Her shoulders quaked, much like if she had been crying.

{[Shit.
I'm sorry this is so short. DDD: And that I haven't posted in forever. I've been grounded, and just snuck on at school. DX]}

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-24-2007, 01:13 AM

Randy let out a hard sort of chough, giving Rowen a pointed 'down boy' sort of look. But, even she couldn't help but choke back a laugh at Melvin breaking down his nutritional value. It's not something you hear people do very often. But, then again, how often did people have other trying to eat them? It could potentially be a very good safety strategy. Assuming that someone who eats people would care about calories that much to start with. "Breath girl," she said to Rainbow, glad for the distraction.

She had never been entirely sure about that girl, she had issues with that whole personal space thing... Not that Randy spent a whole lot of time dwelling on that as she noticed the fairy sort of lurking in the shadows, and she was torn on calling the girl out or telling her to stay put.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2007, 03:00 AM

Rowen didn't seem too reluctant to withdraw from Melvin at the sight of Randy's gaze.
"Don't worry I do that to everyone," Rowen lied before he playfully snapped at Melvin's face despite the fact that he didn't seem the least bit appetizing. He swiftly stepped toward Randy and stood at her side. His face drew close to her ear,
"He's blocking out my senses and he couldn't be from the other agencies. Do you know who sent him? If anyone?" He whispered into Randy's ear, "or am I just the one feeling it?" he questioned. It was obvious that he was very unsettled as he spoke.

{ooc: eeee so short but i got to go sleep}

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-25-2007, 02:09 PM

"Gah!" Melvin cried as the young man snapped at his face. He darted behind the rainbow girl so he had a meat shield between him and the would-be cannible. "ImsureIminterruptingyourpracticesoImgonnagonotget eatenyea!" He babbled making a bee-line for the door. He dashed out and hid in the safety of the bushes in the shadow of the complex. His heart was racing, and his mind was numb. "Those people were freaks." He said aloud to no one in particular.

Opening his laptop he began typing up his report while the memories of it were still fresh.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 09:38 PM

• Noticing the clicking on a laptop nearby, She dragged herself around to behind the noise; The pesky human from earlier, which she gathered was a pain in the arse to the others or just something to have fun with. Reading from a short distance what he was tryping, and noticing it was about them she stalked behind him and slowly dragged a blood red, long talon like finger nail across his neck and under his chin.

"What're you up to, my pretty"She said, poking her head onto his shoulder, and seductively staring at the runt with half closed eyes. "Care to share?" She smiled, it was certainly a fake smile, but it was a smile none the less. She wrapped her other arm around his torso. Ew was the only thought going through her mind at such a point.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 05-27-2007, 01:22 AM

Rainbow blinked as the stranger suddenly bolted out of the door.

"Aaaaaawe! Look what you did, Rowen! You scared him away!" she pouted and sulked, giving the demon a look that told him that she was upset. "He was funny, you know!" Her arms crossed over her chest and she leaned out of the door to search for the amusing young man, but didn't see him anywhere. Pulling her head back in and closing the door behind her, she shrugged. "Oh well. Did anyone else notice anything weird around him?" The girl's demeanor changed instantly, and a more serious look adorned her young face. "I couldn't sense anything, at all. Even my most basic empathy went POOF!" Despite her seriousness, she was still a teenager, and still spoke like one.

"Randy? I think that guy was some sort of Void or something....

"Weird, huh? I'd never have thought that they actually existed..."
Shifting her weight to one foot, the teen tilted her head sideways and rested her right hand under her chin in a sort of thinking pose. "I've only seen them in role plays online, but I guess that if we can exist," she motioned to her teammates, none of which were exactly 'normal', with the exception of maybe Randy, "then I guess that a 'Void' type could too..." She straightened her head and glanced around the room.

"We're still going out though, right?"

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 08:31 PM

A shrill girlish cry escaped Melvin's lips as he pulled out a small bottle and Maced the vixen in the face. "Back foul succubus! Before I bring out the tazer!" He squirmed away, ducking quickly to retreive his fallen laptop, then ran as fast as his little chicken legs could carry him.

"Vampire! A Vampire is gonna eaat meee! Oh Why God did you make me so tasty?!" He cried to the heavens as a flash of lightning cut the night sky. Melvin ducked behind a trashcan in an alley, hoping that he wasnt being followed.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Rowen winced at the scream and watched as the poor soul ran out the door.
"Perhaps we laid it on a bit too thick?" he questioned quietly toward the people in the room. He didn't wait for a response as he stepped away from Randy and began approaching the door.
"I'll go bring him back in if that's alright with you all," he said waving a hand, "I don't trust koolaid boy with walking off with all of that information he was typing down," Rowen stated in his usual, casual drone. He couldn't help but think that it felt like a fog had been lifted from the room (in his perspective). The energies of those around him were flowing again. Inwardly, he was highly relieved, thanking some random god for making those frustrating symptoms temporary. He was reluctant to leave and get anywhere near Melvin again, but the fact that the investigator was typing nearly the entire time did not sit well with him. He stepped out of the poor excuse for an apartment and looked around, spotting the man behind a rusting trashcan. The demon couldn't help but chuckle. He had never found a human this amusing.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 PM

"Never assume something doesn't exist," was all the red head had a chance to say before Melvin sprinted off screaming like a little girl. She heaved a sigh, ran a hand down her face and glanced skyward. "You're making it hard to leave the house, you know." She glanced at the door, "Oi! Sky, if you're feeling better, I'd suggest getting a move on." She followed Rowen over to the trash can after that, throwing a less then friendly look to where she knew the fairy was. With a girlish shriek of 'vampire' she knew what had happened. Or, could assume closely enough for her own needs.

Rowen had a point. The guy was writing far too much for comfort. And now he was going to be claiming to have seen a vampire... An unsanctioned vampire. She could get in so much shit. She glanced at Rowen, before back to the cowering Melvin. "You need to cut down on the coffee."

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2007, 02:17 AM

Melvin hid behind Rowen who he figured was much less threatening than the vampire girl that tried to suck out his soul. After all Cannible trumped vampire in his book, better to be on the side of the scarier monster. "She's not following right? That succubus with the firey hair? She's gonna eat me I know it!" His voice quaked and he shook like a leaf in the wind.

"Y-you g-guys g-gotta g-give me s-s-sanctuary t-till s-she's gone!" He stuttered bringing his trenchcoat over his head. This was turning into an awful day.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 AM

Rowen visibly tensed as Melvin hid behind him. It was obvious he wasn't the least bit comfortable. In fact, he felt a little nauseated.
"R-Randy," He managed to plead in a whisper toward said person. He seemed to mouth 'get it off' as he tried to move away but he looked nearly frozen. Apparently, Melvin's 'abilities' didn't mix well with his demonic nature.

{{ackshort}}

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-28-2007, 12:06 PM

• Gypsy tassles and a fortune tellers ball would be all she needed, but she wasn't in possession of any at the given time. Oh she was having fun. She walked over to where he was, cowering behind Rown.

"You know deary, I think you've got funny eyes. I do have bright red hair but I'm wearing fake nails, nothing to be scared of." She flashed them in his face, hoping he didn't want her to prove they where fake. "I'm only slightly promiscous." She said, raising an eyebrow. What they hell was she saying? Even if it was almost true. "Not a succubus or vampire or anything Dear, just a slightly promiscous gypsy..." She said, rolling her eyes, being a gypsy was the only story she could come up with for the moment. How on earth could something be so cowardly. And she was most certainly not a vampire.She knew that for sure.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 05-28-2007, 01:05 PM

Skyler sighed in the other room, normal feeling had just retuned to her legs and her wings weren’t aching. That man was strange, even for this house, and what was with that stare of his, looked accusing of crazyness. The noises built up in the other room and she couldn’t handle it, she left her coat draped over the back of the chair, she figured that Melvin had left and walked back in. Besides Randy had called for a move out, and she was not one to miss that no matter her status. Her feathers slightly ruffled she raised her voice, “What is all this about, I for one am not feeling too well after that visitor of ours. He made me hurt all over, made me feel weird things. So are we ready?”

((sorry I haven't posted in awhile, finals.))

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 01:01 PM

The vixen was getting far too close for comfort. When she reached for him again he leapt away and landed in Randy's arms. "Dont let her weave her heretic spells! You heard her she's a gypsy! She's gonna put a curse on us!" Melvin, who had seen far too much in his lifetime, clung to Randy for some measure of comfort.

When the gypsy wench approached again he whipped out his tazer and snapped it at her in a warning. "Back off! Unless you want to be crispy fried!" He didnt know if electricity was the best thing to use against gypsies, but he didnt have any salt or running water. He might also be confusing gypsies with zombies and witches.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2007, 07:22 AM

• Feeling rather frazzled. She looked at him. " A gyspsy, a traveller you moron! People in the caravans, them people? Overreacting much" She hissed through her teeth. Twitching at he effects of the Tazer. "Sheesh" She said, Moving out of there and walking, uninvitedly into the house. Her wings where in agony. "Stupid idiot with a pissy little Tazer" She hissed to herself trying to get to somewhere she could stretch her wings and see if they where still in use, or, dead and unusable for some period of time.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2007, 06:26 PM

Randy was try so hard not to laugh. But, after Marcella stormed off to the house, probably to find Rainbow and Skyler, she glanced at Rowen, and then at the man who she was holding up with surprising ease. This guy was a freak. She sort of dropped him to his feet, and had to look up to make eye contact, but, that didn't affect the level of distain there. "If you're going to insist on hanging around a place like this, you really should know the difference between a gypsy, gypsy traveler, heretic, witches, and what does and doesn't like to be electrocuted, you know," she said, placing her hand on his to lower the pointed tazer.

God knew what this guy thought he was doing, and thought what was going on. But he was convinced that there were witches and magic around here, and she doubted they could talk him into thinking it was all fake. But, what they could do was give him the common belief "truth" about all of this stuff which people would brush off as him being nuts, but would tell him enough to protect himself, and not be able to do any real damage. That was covered in the first week of training, how to get rid of the persistent kids who thought it was just all so cool. Not that this guy was a kid, but, he was certainly acting like one. She half expected him to cling to her leg and cry for his Mommy.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 05-31-2007, 02:44 AM

Law was already dressed for going out, his gun holstered below his left arm and a heavy long-coat to hide the rest of his clothes, probably the only unusual thing about him was his hair, in the presence of Melvin his eyes would have reverted to a dull brown color,, so it looked like his hair had been dyed. He walked down the stairs at a slow pace,
"Geez you guys, cant a guy get a little shut eye when theres some-one new around...?" He grumbled, stopping by the front door and looking out on the scene, he had plans of his own tonight, but this 'human' they were surrounding seemed to have caught the attention of the others.
Without much else to think about he walked toward them, a little curious himself, he ignored the strange person rushing toward the apartment, though once he got in close radius of Melvin a sharp pain hit his head, he'd heard them talking about the whole theatrical troupe deal, so he figured he'd play along, making excuse for this sudden shockt hat hit him,
"Ah crap... Still haven't gotten over that damn hangover. Hey Randy, who the hell this nutjob and what's he ranting on about..? He woke me up from a good damn nap." The astral demon rubbed his head irritably, what the hell was that shock just now? The pain subsided quickly, but that hurt!
"Can we settle this over a slice of pizza or something? And seriously, dude, theres this wonderful new product I've heard of called DeCaf, you may want to try it..."

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2007, 05:04 PM

Melvin smoothed his shirt with his self conciously. The vampire gypsy vixen witch was gone, that was a relief, but there were still many unanswered questions. Like, why would the she-demon want to suck out his soul in the first place. Yes many unanswered questions indeed.

"Can we settle this over a slice of pizza or something? And seriously, dude, theres this wonderful new product I've heard of called DeCaf, you may want to try it..."

Melvin pointed imperiously at the new comer who so haughtily suggested he drank coffee in the first place. "Silence goverment monkey! DeCaf is just the CIA's ploy to turn all of the world into mindless drooling zombies that just consume the useless propaganda that's thrown at them. Nay I say! I have not had my cup of goverment oppression this morning." He ranted using large gestures to accent his points, tazer and lap top still in each hand.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer

Old 06-01-2007, 03:41 AM

Rainbow shrugged as Marcella grumbled past-- she figured that Randy would deal with the disgruntled fairy later-- and slipped out of the door, sliding between Skylar and the door frame and trotting after Law. She stood there, peeking out from behind the demon as the stranger brandished a Tazer and ranted about various government conspiracies. She was beginning to like this guy more and more by the second. "Hey! Funny man!" she grinned, stepping out from behind her friend more fully. "You should at least give us a name before you go waving weapons around, eh? I'm sure you'd rather us report you to the cops for assault than kick your ass, ehh?" she grinned wider and winked slightly, an unsettling expression when paired with her tone of voice, and set to cracking her knuckles loudly, the black, leather, fingerless gloves that covered her hands grunted slightly as they were stretched.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2007, 05:26 AM

Rowen's eye twitched before he simply just went over to Melvin and harshly hit him over the head.
"Why don't you do yourself a favor and wake up to reality?! And while you're at it," Rowen said as he suddenly yanked the laptop out of Melvin's hand and opened it, "delete all this useless information and get a real job."
Rowen was getting extremely tired of all this useless shouting of nonsense. He began deleting the word document as Rainbow grabbed the poor man's attention.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Skyler had wanted to go out tonight, she wanted to have a fun time, and perhaps go on a grand adventure. But it seemed that the stranger was still hanging around and causing fights and he was panicking. Sighing she went towards the door and was prepared to smooth everything over. Forgetting that she didn’t have her jacket on she pulled the door open, and she saw what the situation had escalated into.

Cold sharp new pains shot into her legs as she stepped out, her back ached again too. She sighed and took the laptop from Rowen, “My dear, we don’t need to ruffle this guys feathers anymore than they already are. This artifact is his and although it may have multitudes of useless information on the possibilities of intelligent life on this planet, you are not helping this situation.” She was using her most diplomatic voice that she used to use on her brothers. Rainbow pushed passed her and cracked her knuckles threateningly in the poor man’s face. Melvin raised his tazer in defense, his face paling. Skyler pushed the laptop back into Melvin’s arms and turned him aside.

“Perhaps we can solve this problem together? I will talk with the others later and explain, but first you must stop what you are doing to them. I don’t know how you are doing it, but your very presence is agitating and hurting us.”

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-01-2007, 09:15 PM

The rainbow girl inturrupted Melvin mid rant and started talking about assault or the police or something. Melvin wasn't really listening. This rainbow girl was crazy, she probally drank the tap water all the time and watched Disney princess movies back to back. Poor misguided sheep.

His inner thoughts were interrupted by a sharp rap on the head from the Cannible. "Ow! What the Hell? You guys wanna talk about someone being called in for assualt! Pot calling kettle if you ask me!" He rubbed his head and whined a bit, tazer in the sympathetic hand.

When Rowan snatched Melvin's laptop, Melvin's face turned red with unbridled fury. You dont touch a man's laptop, thats personal property. "You big bully! Why dont you keep your monkey paws off of my property" He crouched down to flying tackle Rowen, when the precious Laptop was snatched away by the southern belle.

"I don’t know how you are doing it, but your very presence is agitating and hurting us.”

The laptop had been returned, and even as he hugged it to his chest protectively he didnt improve in temperment. "Well excuse me if your friends dont have table manners Miss, but Im not doing anything. Im just a simple investigator on a simple job. I gotta eat you know, s'not like people just volunteer this information. Nooooo they gotta be all defensive like they want to myth to perpetuate in the miasma of our culture." Melvin caught himself midrant. "Aherm. If you wanna talk then talk and Ill listen, but keep that Demon on a leash!" He grouched pointing at Rowen.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-02-2007, 03:43 AM

"Oh great, another anti-government whackjob...! Why cant any 'normal' anti-government people come to us?" Law shook his head sadly, watching the proceedings, what an irritation, and why was the actual presnece of this man making him feel so... Well, normal? He hadn't noticed it a moment ago but now... No demonic energy coursing through his veins, even the thick brace clamped on his left arm didn't hum against his flesh it was as if he'd been relieved of a burden in a way,b ut he knew he needed his abilities ack. Why not test a theory?
He backed away from the nutjob' and began walking away, nothing yet, maybe toward their home, and so he proceeded there,
"Im gonna grab some aspirin... I got a killer head-ache Randy." He commented offhandedly, placing his hands in his pockets,
"And try to shut him up or I'll call the police to haul his noisy ass off to a psychiatric ward... He can rant all he wants about the government there, im sure they'll be very understanding..."

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 06-02-2007, 09:08 PM

Skyler winced, she did not expect him to be so angry or so snappish. She looked sheepishly at Rowen and Randy, she knew that neither were all that good with people of their kind, let alone nosy investigators. Casting a pleading look at Rowen she turned to Melvin.

“I will talk to you, but I must first speak with my friends here, please just wait around the corner there I will be with you shortly, you can take the time to calm yourself too. I won’t talk to you if you continue to carry on this way.” It was exactly like talking with her brothers she thought, only this guy couldn’t throw his wings up and hide behind them. A look of panic crossed her face as she recalled that she had left her jacket inside at the kitchen table. Quickly she backed away and nearly tripped over an uneven patch of walkway.

Skyler turned to face Randy, Rowen, Rainbow and it looked like Law had just returned into the house. Shock and panic still dressed her face. “Uh, guys this crack pot is different from the others. Rands, you remember last time I forgot my jacket and you had to wipe three people’s minds, well look.” She pointed to her back, “he didn’t even bat an eye. I think that we need to talk to this one, perhaps tell half-truths if needed, but we do. What do you guys think about this one? He makes me feel funny, fleshy; no offence but I like my scales and feathers.”

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2007, 10:17 PM

• Marcella had been listening, and she approached them. If the idiot saw her and freaked again, she'd put him put him into a coma, even if that meant running to the top of a building and chucking him off. She'd hidden her face under the coat at the least. "You're right. My wings aren't there anymore around him, or they are but they aren't. it just feels like a blank space. not to be funny, but my wings are pretty big, so for them to feel like air, is just plain freaky" Marcella was a fairy, and a fairy which only really relied on her wings. There was nothing much else which was, well, directly related to what she was. Her markings, where normal. Her appearance was no different bar the wings. her nails where naturally long. Yet there was one thing bothering her; she felt somewhat unconnected with the sky the sun and the moon, and it was really starting to worry her.