shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 12:45 PM

I have decided that this place could do with a few happy little slashy fanfiction stories. and I happen to have one or two just laying around to help fill that void, that lack of fun as it were. :D

I would love to have critiques and helpful comments directed my way, I know that grammar and spelling are not always on my side and I have tried to have these stories Beta'ed (Bless my friend to itty bitty tiny bits for that but she isn't that objective when it comes to telling me something is wrong or sucks) so hopefully there aren't any glaringly huge mistakes or Ooopses.

Warnings: Everything I write is either Slash or (Very rarely) FemSlash. To those who don't know the meanings of those words, here is your clue.

Slash - A Homosexual relationship between two males.

FemSlash - A Homosexual relationship between two females.

If you should wish to flame me for my choice of writing matter you can go to H*ll. If you don't like slash or you don't like fanfiction you do not have to read it, you are making a choice by reading and you have acted of your own free will, you can stop at any time, and no one will think less of you. I will however think of you as a whiny spoiled little bint(prick if you are a guy) should you send me a flame or nasty little comments, because there are vast differences between constructive criticism and someone just being an @ss.

In keeping with the terms of this site, nothing I post will be over a PG-13 rating, should you wish to read some of my higher rated stuff, please feel free to comment and I can send you to a site or live journal that has it on display.

Fandoms I have written in:

Gundam Wing
Bakaretsu Hunters (aka Sorcerer Hunters)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Harry Potter
Kingdom Hearts

RPS fandom I have written in and love: Vam. (If you have questions about this, what RPS is or who the couple are that make up that word, just ask and I shall tell all :D )

I shall start out this place with my Harry Potter and Kingdom Hearts work. Maybe if people seem to like I shall put up more later.

Please remember, I would love, love, LOVE to have feed back on what I could do to make these better. I will offer bribes even. If you comment on a bit of fiction I write, I will do a 100 word (maybe longer depending) drabble for you, using characters of your choice and incorporating up to three words, also of your choice, the only exceptions I make are I cannot write characters I do not know, but that is for a later discussion between us.

Also to avoid anyone thinking I am a plagiarizer/stupid moron for copying someone else's works, here are some of the different Pen names I have used. Wyllow, Jinjeru, V-Gin.

Let us off to the fics shall we?

Oh and each fic shall be in its own post, save for interconnected drabbles which shall be all in one post.

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 12:52 PM

Title: Doesn't Scare Me
Author: JinJeru
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts (both 1 and 2)
Characters: Riku and Sora
Prompt: 12 [Hurt]
Word Count: 1207
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I don’t own these two nor am making any money off this. Bwahahahaha! Making money off of this... ~snerk~ sorry... this fic was written for the 25 fluffy fic challenge on Live Journal.
Author's Notes: When all else fails look to the game for inspiration.

The first time Riku got seriously hurt after he and Sora met back up at the World that Never Was, and after the older boy had gotten his true form back, Sora freaked. It had been in a battle with A group of Berserkers and Dusks, not the most difficult enemies that they had faced, but they had just kept coming, and had managed to get the silver haired young man away from the others. A few lucky hits were gotten in, and Riku fell to one knee.

Sora had seen his friend go down, and had panicked that they wouldn’t be able to get to him in time, before something worse could happen. He hadn’t meant to change; he was saving that for the really big battles that he knew instinctively were still ahead. But something happened and it was like a switch was flipped, his mind still focusing on the sight of Riku downed while the rest of his vision went black, all that he knew was that he had to help his friend.

Riku was just coming out of his daze that he had gone into after a knock to his head, and all he could think was that he would never hear the end of it from Sora… when a black blur sped through his line of vision, ripping, tearing, and rending nobodies left and right. Riku gazed astounded recognizing the form that the black clung to, but not understanding. How could this be Sora?

Darkness drifted lazily on the form when it stood still, like vapor from water hot enough to boil but to perfect, too pure, to do so. This was the darkness that still remained from when Sora had freed Kairi’s heart from the safety, and shelter of his own. He watched the awesome path of destruction that the creature, no his friend, carved through the nobodies surrounding them. ‘What could have caused this?’ he wondered.

“Gawrsh, I haven’t seen Sora this upset before.” The large doglike shield bearer said as he approached Riku, not even attempting to intervene with the dark version of Sora. “He only usually gets like this when he’s upset.” It was said matter-of-fact-ly, without prompt from Riku.

“What do you think is wrong? Could it be because we told The King, Donald, and Kairi to follow later, after we had cleared this place out?”

“Uh-huh-huh-huhuck, I don’t think so.” Goofy said, causing Riku to shift uneasily, as he turned his innocent eyes on the silver haired youth. “He changed after seeing you get hurt. I don’t think he is ready to loose you yet after working so hard to find you.”

“Don’t you mean trying to find Kairi? Do you think we should help him?”

“Nope. If you join in now when he is like that he might attack you too. He isn’t completely in control of that one, doesn’t seem to remember much about what happens when he is in it either. That’s the least stable of his forms, you just have to wait till he is changed back and then go to him. It shore is nice to see how much Sora cares for his friends. Why he talks more about you then he ever has about Kairi.

“In fact, he was so set on finding you since we woke up, that I almost forgot Kairi was missing for a while there.”

“But Kairi…”

Goofy gave Riku a dorky, yet encouraging smile, and turned back to see what was going on with Sora. Riku pondered the strange warmth that he felt in his heart at the thought that Sora might be concerned, for him, more then he was concerned for Kairi. Why was his heart feeling lighter then it had since his time playing on the island with his best friends, why was the thought of helping Sora more of a driving force behind his own actions rather then the fact that he had to help save the world… All worlds.

“That’s funny,” he heard Goofy say and looked up to see the area empty of enemies, and a darkness enshrouded Sora resting in the middle of the room, his body crouched and all but snarling at them, daring them to come for him, but they didn’t want to hurt Sora, and so he waited, not wanting to expend energy uselessly. “Usually by now he has changed back. Maybe one of us should check the room out and see if there are more bad guys hiding around here.”

Goofy without waiting to be asked or to hear if Riku was going to volunteer, set out, walking away from the still dark Sora, singing a silly sounding tune to see if that would help draw any hiding bad guys out. Riku watched Sora, and in turn could feel the black void of eyes that Sora currently had, trained on him.

“Sora,” he breathed, “Why aren’t you changing back?”

He watched, prepared to dodge or make an attempt to restrain his friend, as the dark form slowly crept forward. Neither boy mad any sudden moves, till Sora was sitting in front of Riku, no more then a half foot away from touching the other boy, sniffing at him, looking him over. Really it was quite unnerving for Riku to simply stand there and let it happen, but he didn’t want to have to fight Sora, not now, not like this, not unless they were simply sparring.

Riku was a person who trusted their gut feelings, and right now his gut was telling him to do something odd, but if it would get Sora back he would try it. Waiting didn’t seem to be helping. He reached out a hand slowly, not stopping or slowing in his approach even as Dark Sora flinched slightly and seemed to glare at the appendage, but didn’t make any other movements to get away. Riku’s hand brushed over Sora’s cheek and he smiled as the Dark where his fingers touched was erased leaving tanned skin behind.

Yay for gut feelings, If Riku had been the type like Sora was he would have done a happy dance and maybe a few gratuitous ‘I’m the man’ comments would be made, but right now he was just freverently hoping that Goofy had been right and Sora wouldn’t remember this, cause while Riku wanted to do this and he was going to do this, he really didn’t feel up to explaining.

A quick glance around placed Goofy on the other side of the room still singing that god-awful song, his back to the two of them. Taking a deep breath Riku moved, suddenly and before he could change his mind. Swooping in and brushing his lips against Sora’s, a brief touch that sent shivers through Riku’s body. He pulled back quickly, taking a few steps away, surprised that the Darkness seemed to crack and shatter before exploding outwards off the younger boy’s body and disintegrating before it could do any damage to anything.

Sora stretched a bit, yawning hugely, before focusing on Riku. “Riku! Are you ok?”

Riku gave one of his famous lazy smiles, now wasn’t the time, but later, later he would make time for this, for the possibility of a ‘they’. “Yeah Sora, everything is just great.”

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 01:13 PM

Title: Once Upon a Time…
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts (both 1 and 2)
Characters: Riku and Sora
Prompt: 17 [Jealousy]
Word Count: 1619
Rating: PG (well more G but just incase)
Disclaimer: I don’t own these two nor am making any money off this. Bwahahahaha! Making money off of this... ~snerk~ sorry... This fic was written for the 25 fluffy fic challenge on Live Journal.
Author's Notes: Why yes I was smoking something while writing this… thank you for asking.

Once Upon a Time…

Once upon a time there was a shelf and on this shelf was a row of figurines, made with care and placed lovingly on the shelf so that they would be able to live long and happy lives, not to be played with by annoying Nephews and the children of friends.

But what the owner of the figurines didn’t know was that when no one was around, they came to life. And this is the story of their once upon a time.

Now on this shelf there lived four figures, one of a person named Axle, one of a person named Roxas, and two of a young man named Sora. The two Sora’s were very similar save for the outfits that they wore and how they would fight when they spared, because they all had their weapons that they were familiar with. The Sora’s and Roxas all carried Keyblades and Axle carried Chakrams. They started Mock battles because that was one of the ways that they knew how to interact with each other. They would also talk and go exploring careful to make sure that they were back on the shelf before anyone could come back and catch them out of place.

The Sora’s were getting lonely though because they had noticed that Roxas and Axle were positioned closer and closer by the owner of the shelf, their little moveable arms and heads being positioned to it looked like they were looking at each other and holding hands. And even when they weren’t frozen because people were around, the two figures started to stay close to each other, even sneaking off to be alone together. One time the Sora wearing mostly black snuck after them and returned pouty and unhappy, not telling the white clad Sora anything, frustrating him enough to make him go find out what was going on for himself.

He too came back unhappy, and then they talked briefly.

“What did you see?” the White Clad Sora asked. (From here out known as WCS)

“They were making out…” the Black Clad Sora said moodily. (From here out known as BCS)

WCS nodded dejectedly. “DO you think maybe we should…”

“I don’t know maybe we could try…”

The two Sora’s looked at each other for a moment, then shuddered in disgust and shook their heads. “Not a chance…” They both said in unison.

“Well maybe we could ask if we could have some make out time… because we have needs too.” BCS said forlornly.

“No, cause then one of us would have to be with Roxas… and that would be just as bad if we tried doing something together.”

“You have a point. Maybe we could share Axel.”

WCS snorted at that thought. “Yeah cause Roxas would so share…”

There talk grew more heated and the argument of words degenerated into a shoving match, which almost reached a full out tussle, when Roxas and Axel showed up, looking smug and happy, and earning cold glares from both Sora’s. They could see though the happiness that the two shared and knew as much as they wanted to, they could never come between these two who shared their shelf.

Then one day a roughly carved figure appeared on the shelf, it was only a basic thick body, and roughly formed head but it was clearly a person, and it was with great hope that the two watched the form shaped little by little. They wondered and discussed sometimes with Axel and Roxas (whenever the two hadn’t snuck away to make out) who this new figure would be of, and what they would bring with them to the shelf. When the other two weren’t around the Sora’s would grumble and argue about who would get to ‘make a move’ on the new figurine but both realized that ultimately it would be up to whomever it was introduced, as they were so alike.

They watched and checked each day as the shaping of the figure was agonizingly slow, and frustratingly non descript, some times a week would pass with no work done at all on the little thing. The Sora’s shared their hopes for what the figure would look like and found they both dreamed of the same thing, a young man, slightly older then themselves, with shoulder length silver hair and blue eyes. He would be taller and with more defined muscles. And he would like them, well they both hoped that he would like one of them in specific but they begrudgingly admitted that if they had to they would share.

Then one day the figure in progress was taken off the shelf and in it’s place was put a weapon, a key blade quite different from either Roxas’ or the Sora’s,. Upon seeing this Axel bemoaned his fate of being the only person there with a unique weapon, as it seemed Keyblades were a dime a dozen. He of course got his butt soundly thrashed by said Keyblades wielders and had to apologize for his uppity words, that and apparently Roxas was being all pouty and withholding favors till Axel groveled fiercely and made up for it.

Then, finally the figure was brought back, a cloth draped over it, hiding it from view till the people left, and the other figures could find out who the newest addition to their shelf really was. The boys gathered round the cloth and waited politely while the concealed figure stretched beneath the fabric… and then stretched more, apparently working out kinks and stiffness in their new joints, The two waited patiently while Roxas and axel played a quick game of ‘guess where my hand is,’ and the figure apparently started doing an entire exercise routine, finally prompting the Sora’s to, in unison, cry out “Aww, come out already!” in frustration.

The cloth began to move as the figure under it began to pull it forward over their head and just before the long awaited unveiling, both boys deflated as a high pitched, very feminine giggle reached there ears. It was a girl named Kairi, and while she seemed like a nice person, she wasn’t the man of Sora’s dreams, either one’s dreams, and her voice was a little grating after a few moments…

“You know Sora, if I didn’t realize you were trying to make a point to your boyfriend, I might become offended by that comment,” the real Kairi said, startling Sora out of his own little performance that he had been giving with a bunch of figurines on a shelf.

Sora’s face fell a little bit as he looked beyond his boyfriend Riku who was looking like he was about to break a blood vessel in his head if he restrained his laughter anymore. “But… Riku needs to carve figurines of himself for the Soras, they are so lonely and jealous of what Axel and Roxas have together… and no offence but you ‘re a girl…”

At this announcement Riku lost his composure and clutching his middle started sputtering with laughter, while Kairi who hadn’t been there for the entire story managed to cover her mouth and repress her own giggles for the time being.

“You don’t understand, I mean Riku keeps saying that he can’t carve a figurine of himself but look at how wonderful the others have turned out, and this new one was supposed to be him, then he said he goofed and suddenly I have a Kairi, and how do you think these guys feel? I mean what am I supposed to do with a Kairi?”

Kairi’s hand moved up and over her eyes as her shoulders shook and Sora pouted at his two best friends. “fine… were going to go play in the other room then…” Sora said as he gathered up the figurines in his arms and stomped out of the room, thumping his way down the hallway and into the small room that had been divided for use by the two boys, half a work room for Riku and half a storage area for Sora’s treasures.

“He did a whole show for you with the figurines?” Kairi enquired as Sora disappeared behind the slam of a door. Riku nodded his eyes sparkling brightly, as the door to his work area was opened and slammed shut once again for effect, “You didn’t show him the two Riku’s you have been slaving over for the past three months?”

“I left them on my work table, he’ll find them.”

“You are evil, Riku.”

The silver haired man just smiled his lazy smug smile, and they waited. Then riku held up his hand and silently c ounted down. 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

The Air was suddenly split with a cry from behind the door to the room Sora was in which was quickly followed by the door opening and one hyper young man running full bore into the room, and throwing himself at his boyfriend. “Riku’s!” the young man cried happily as his arms wrapped around his lover tightly. “Riku’s Riku!!”

“I am glad you li…Mphf…” The silver haired young man was cut off as Sora’s mouth latched over his, the younger man deciding that words would never be able to convey the happiness he was feeling at seeing his new toys.

“And this is where I excuse myself, take my leave, and tell Selfie that the gifts were a big hit. I will just let her know you loved her paint job on the Kairi as well…” Kairi said, smiling as she let herself out of the house, pausing to look back at the happily entwined couple and the heated kissing, and reminding herself ‘next time bring recording device.’

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 01:24 PM

Title: Silent Moon
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts 2
Characters: AkuRoku
Word Count: 754
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I don’t own these two nor am making any money off this. Bwahahahaha! Making money off of this... ~snerk~ sorry...
Author's Notes: Something I wrote to ease the pain of writer block.

Roxas was asleep curled like a kitten in a pile of blankest, his body soaking in the warmth afforded by them on the crisp morning. It was days like this Axel loved to sit on the side of the bed and watch him. Roxas slept deeply and had never found out that he did it. He never would if Axel had anything to say about it.

the castle always seemed cold, even in what passed for a heat spell around here. They had patrols to make sure that no one who wasn’t welcome in their home had entered; Axel usually had the late shift. He and Xigbar would split up and ‘cover more ground’ making sure everything was secure. But Axel always seemed to find himself here. Watching.

Roxas was just his friend. And because of the fact that he no longer had a heart, that was the best he would ever hope for. But sometimes… Sometimes when he was supposed to be making his rounds and the castle was still, the lower level nobodies doing whatever it was that they did when everyone else was supposed to be sleeping, sometimes Axel would find himself sitting on the edge of his younger friend’s bed, and he would swear that he could feel.

Roxas shivered under the blankets covering his small body, and Axel automatically used his powers to raise the temp of the room a few degrees, causing Roxas to relax back to his ‘snuggly kitten curled in his blankets’ position, and Axel shifted bringing one foot up to the bed knee bent and rested his arms atop it, and his chin rested atop that.

He shouldn’t be here. Roxas was too young. Axel was himself, too jaded. Their future was to fade into blackness… he should stop tormenting himself with thoughts of being with the younger man forever. He ached to touch the wild spiky hair that poked out of the hood like blanket draped over the sleeping boys head. To slide his hand over the soft skin of his cheek, as it was lax with repose. But he didn’t, he only watched.

The Organization was building up to something, and while Axel was on the fringes, he knew that things would be coming to a head soon, and that for some reason much seemed to hinge on the young man before him, he had decided that he would do all he could to help the young man he called friend, but for lack of a better word, felt so much for.

Really he wasn’t sure that he could handle not having Roxas around. There was a time before Roxas, but Axel didn’t want to go back to that, he wasn’t going to go back to that. Unbidden Axel’s hand moved out and brushed over the blankets covering Roxas’ side.

He shouldn’t be here. But he was here. And he didn’t plan on leaving till he had to. He knew almost instinctively when he should be meeting up with Xigbar. Things very seldom changed here in the castle. Axel could still remember the nervousness he had felt that first night opening a portal of darkness in to Roxas’ room, hoping that he would be caught by the younger man, who would of course return his desires.

But Roxas had slept through the night’s visit. And one night had turned to two; two had become a week, a week turned into a month. And the Month? Well that was a long time ago now, and Axel cherished these times that he spent alone with Roxas, even if the other man didn’t know about them.

Axel sighed wearily and stood, reaching out one hand and opening a portal absentmindedly, he had done it so many times, he no longer had to think about where he wanted to open the portal up on the other side, it was already a given. He made his way to the portal his voice softly drifting in the room as he spoke the same words he always had whenever he left the room.

“Goodnight Roxas, I will see you in the morning at breakfast.” His voice held tones of what could have been longing and hope, and also a touch of affection, or dare it be said, Love.

The darkness closed around him, and as always Vivid Cerulean blue eyes stared after the lanky man, a look of sadness reflected in their deep depths, if one such as he could have feelings of such.

But maybe, just maybe they could.

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2007, 09:22 PM

Exactly what the subject says. Drabbles written for people who gave 2 to 3 words that had to be included. Most are for B-day's but there is the odd one or two for other purposes.

Disclaimer: All harry potter characters are creations of JK Rowlings and not mine, I make no money and mean no offence.

For Andy, Randomly requested 100 word Drabble, containing the words Subcategories and Seriously.

Forms

“How’s it going Draco?” Harry asked when he found his lover at his desk scowling down at some papers in front of him.

“This paperwork for the Ministry is impossible. Just when I think I’m done, there’s all these subcategories to sort out.” Draco raked a hand frustratedly across his face.

“Is it really worth it Draco? Seriously?”

“I’ll have you know I had a Chimera when I was a lad, and we had a great time… Till father had to put her down for mauling that gardener.”

“But Draco, our Daughter’s just three, couldn’t we get her a cat?”

Fin.

Chastity Faewood 100 word Drabble containing Leather, Feather, and Twenty-four.

Disastrous Day

The past twenty-four hours hadn’t been Draco’s finest.

It had started with the burning desire to make their first birthday together, completely memorable. Unfortunately he may have succeeded.

Now they were at their flat undressing and Draco was going to have to ask Harry for help as he was out of practice at removing wet, tight leather.

“I’m sorry luv,” Draco began, not really knowing where to start with this complete disaster of a day.

“Don’t worry Draco,” Harry smiled, his eyes gleaming mischievously. “I just have to know, what is the Feather for?”

Draco smirked things were looking up.

C. Dumbledore’s 100 word drabble containing the words Wand, Hood and Strap.

It Broke?

Draco waved his wand, repairing the frayed straps that had broken, again.

Really you would think that muggles would make things a little sturdier, with wear and tear in mind. Then again his partner’s magic tended to get out of control, particularly when Draco looked at him with that hooded gaze, which promised so much, if he was obeyed.

Draco looked to his naked lover, curled up and sleeping on the bed, a sheen of sweat still coating his slightly abused body.

The Slytherin Prince stalked towards the unaware form, sleep was highly overrated. Especially for the great Harry Potter.

Lizzie My 22nd birthday is coming up on Sunday the 9th!!!

Words: porn, squeeze, and snark.

Tough Decisions

To snark or not to snark, that was the question.

Harry had an unknown list of variables as to weather or not he would go stomping off in a huff, leaving his boyfriend with a pang in his chest that felt like a squeezing of his heart, or the preferred reaction, which was ‘The Look’. One that let Draco know that there were going to be repercussions to what he’d said once they were alone. One that made Draco feel like he was dating some unstoppable porn-god. He liked that look.

So Draco debated. To snark or not to snark.

jameschick words: hot, bent, and wave

The Morning After

Draco felt a hot gust of air against his neck as he woke in an unfamiliar bed, the night before a complete blur. A wave of nausea rippled through his abdomen, and he found himself bent over a trashcan, dry heaving.

He had thought that the one-nighter part of his life was over; he was in a committed relationship with Harry Potter. Draco groaned piteously, how was he supposed to explain this to Harry?

Then it didn’t matter, as Harry was in front of Draco, snatching the can away and throwing up, coughing the words, “no more Weasley twin parties, ever.”

Vigdis words: purple permanent Animagus

Farm Life

“How could you let those evil twins do this Harry?” Draco yelled, scraping the permanent barn paint off his side.

“I was watching our daughter Lynn, trying to keep her from using any spells you taught her on the Weasley children. Though Ginny’s son is going to have purple hair for quite awhile. I didn’t think anything of it when Bill’s twins left to look at the pigs.”

“They wrote their names on me!” Draco snarled.

“Which brings us to the question, why were you in your Animagus form napping in a barn on a farm?”

Looking away Draco blushed.

Tigressa1 Words: cuffs, harder, love

The Party

Meticulously Draco straightened the cuffs of his dress robes; this was getting harder to do every year. Manicured hands shook slightly as he smoothed back his silvery hair. Time had been kind to Draco; the wrinkles of his face were slight compared to others his age.

He walked into the grand ballroom where ten years earlier at the age eighty-two an aneurysm had stolen Harry’s life.

Flutes of Champaign in raised hands. Looking around the room with tear bright eyes at friends and loved ones, Draco declared in a strong steady voice. “To my Love, Harry. I’ll miss you always.”

Sparky words: bottom, autumn and angel-baby

Angel-baby

“My angel-baby,” Draco crooned off key as he swung himself around almost drunkenly in the autumn twilight.

I was certain, he could not look anymore handsome then when we married, but I was wrong. Seeing him now, with the cherubic daughter we had made together, made my heart leap.

He swung around once more, patting her little cloth covered bottom, causing her to giggle and squeal in delight. He stood, looking down at her for a few moments and then he looked at me, his love for us both shining in his eyes.

Sometimes it was wonderful being Harry Potter.

Eeyore9990 my three words are: chill, gopher, shoestring

Vacations Abroad

Harry couldn’t believe it.

Their daughter Lynn had requested they take a holiday during the first few days of February to some muggle town in America, Punks-a-tawnie or something. They were now standing in the early morning chill, surrounded by people whose sanity was obviously gone, when they could have been having a lovely Candlemas day party at home. He wasn’t sure why Draco had agreed to go.

“Its almost time,” Draco said lifting his daughter to his shoulder, his fingers absent-mindedly playing with her shoestrings. “Let’s see if the gopher sees his shadow.”

The girl giggled. “That’s groundhog Daddy.”

NightmareDemon words: strawberry, voyeur, and ring - as in piercing.

Grumpy Patients

The shrill ringing was piercing in a way that Draco had never hoped to experience, especially not through a strawberry daiquiri induced headache. Harry said they were ‘virgin drinks’, which Draco suspected was code for, high alcohol content.

Harry husband stopped his soothing back rub, to go and answer the telly-fone contraption, the blond taking an almost voyeuristic delight watching him cross the room completely starkers.

Draco grumbled as he heard Harry’s side of the conversation, “… No… Draco’s sick… flu… yeah… we’ll return later… bye.”

“I don’t get sick.” Draco mumbled.

“I know, you’ve got a hangover,” Harry chortled.

SilentAuror jealousy, public sex, and Tolkien

O is for Orlando

“Harry, if I looked like that slutty, blond, Tolkien elf, Legolis, would you have public sex with me?”

Surprised Harry dropped his leather-bound copy of the Two Towers to the floor. “Actually, the books never state his hair color. The only reference is where Frodo is looking up at him and says ‘his head was dark’, but that could be do to angle, or lighting… Wait, was that jealousy in your voice?”

“Of course not. Its just, do we have to have that Muggle picture of him, over our bed? Its creepy.”

“But it’s Orlando… Did you say public sex?”

Emeraldsnake's birthday Words: paint, chocolate and finger.

Goodbyes

Harry ran a finger over the blistered, peeling paint on the blackened shell of number 4, Privet Drive.

Draco saved Harry that night, two years ago, from a raid by Voldemort’s followers. Smuggling him past Death Eaters and Dementors, feeding him bits of chocolate warding off the lingering effects of the foul creatures.

The Dursley’s were killed in the fire. Harry didn’t truly miss them, but on the same note, they were all the family that he had. They shouldn’t have died. “I’m sorry,” he whispered softly.

“Come on Harry, we need to go.”

“Alright, Draco, I’ve said my goodbyes.”

Alisanne words.... Specious, glamorous and… candle

The Accused

Draco paced the room restlessly, before stopping at the table where Harry sat.

“Your specious tales are for not. In my hand, I hold the truth.” Draco said waving a folded bit of parchment before Harry’s face.

“Your first mistake was going up against me, but only slightly behind that, was your glamorously fanciful story of the ‘scarlet woman’. There’s no truth to your words, sir.

“Therefore it was you, Mister Plum, in the study, with the candle.” Draco paused studying his notes. “…Stick… Candlestick.”

Harry studied the Clue board tiredly. “You’ve been watching Law & Order again, haven’t you?”

Chaotic Angel Disney, Bananas, Picture

The Bribe

“Harry,” Draco murmured to his husband. “Where can I get a bushel of bananas?”

Harry looked at him shrewdly. “Why would you need it?”

“I may have promised Lynn that she could have one, if she went upstairs and painted a picture for me.”

Harry arched an eyebrow, waiting for the rest.

“Bugger, it’s your fault anyway, bringing that telly in here. She wanted to watch that Disney film again! I’ll go mad if I hear anymore calypso music!”

Choking down his laughter Harry managed to say, “Maybe if you showed her real mermaids…”

Draco smiled, that just might work.

Aikirangel's birthday words are commit, endure, epiphany

Torture

Draco was unsure of how much more of this he could endure, positive that soon would see the people he loved wind up having to commit him. There was nothing for it though; he should have just said “No” when he had been asked. Now, nothing short of an epiphany would get him out of the small, cramped theater, in which the youngest of the Weasley brood were performing, rather badly, a medley from “CATS”.

He smiled as his daughter Lynn stood in her seat, bouncing and waving enthusiastically at her friends. He supposed it wasn’t that bad.

For Weasleys.

Rach's Birthday
My words are: -Nature -Drag queen –Manacle

No Returns or Take-Backs

Draco had to stifle his laughter at the sight of the manacled drag queen before him; a red bow perched atop her head, her eyes downcast. So this was Vince and Greg’s idea of a gift before getting his Dark Mark tomorrow. He doubted they even realized they had gotten a boy.

He toyed with the thought of letting her go, but then decided that would go against the nature of the Death Eater persona he adopted.

Slipping his finger under a stubborn chin he tilted her face up, only to find familiar green eyes glaring at him.

“Wha… Potter?”

SeparatriX
Chunnel, Spartan, Tart

Denied

Draco’s boss was one of the most boring wizards on the planet. He had been cornered by the man just inside the bathroom, and was being subjected to Muggle pictures of his holiday.

“…a picture of the Chunnel as we entered it. And this… is the inside of my robe.”

Draco painted on a very Spartan smile on his face, which actually gave the impression he had been sucking on a tart lemon. He cursed Harry, whom he knew was giggling softly, from under his invisibility cloak in the far corner, waiting for their daily assignation.

Draco was in hell.

Dorothy
Fraught, frot, naught.

The Trouble With Computers

Harry regretted ever bringing a PC, for on-line gaming, into the house. His love, Draco, just couldn’t get that he shouldn’t give his E-Mail address to just anyone. Draco’s in-box was fraught with spam, which the blond insisted on opening, as he claimed technology-stunted wizards wanting to chat could have written the letters.

Harry had explained about ‘spam,’ ‘phishing,’ and other Internet pitfalls, frequently, but it was all for naught.

“Harry, what exactly is a ‘frot club’, and why would I care to join one?” Draco called from the computer room.

Harry sighed; he should have just gotten the Playstation2.

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2007, 09:30 PM

Octobers HexFiles Challenge (2005)... It was fun.
Title: Looking Up
Fandom: Harry Potter
Rating: PG
Pairing: Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
The Challenge: Ah - October is here. The end of the year for some. This month's challenge is to tell a Halloween/Samhain tale in 250 words (exactly). Spooky, romantic, terrifying or fun, you decide. Use at least three items commonly associated with the holiday. As always, Harry and Draco must be the primary pairing. Have fun!

Disclaimer: Not mine, never were bugger it all anyway.

Looking up

Draco collapsed back against the antique settee, uncaring of how it groaned in protest of its treatment. “I’m never going out with you on Halloween again.”

“Oh come on Draco, it wasn’t that bad.” Harry said as he sat in an adjacent chair.

“Wasn’t bad? I was almost brained with a falling Jack-o-lantern.”

“That was an accident love, if you hadn’t been running it wouldn’t have even been close. You’re not supposed to run in places like that.”

“I was running from that nutter Muggle in the bad makeup, he was truly frightening. He shouldn’t have been allowed out.”

“He was just getting into the spirit of things.”

Harry sighed as he watched his lover slouch lower, cross his arms over his chest and settle in for a long brooding pout. “I kept getting turned around due to all of the mirrors and smoke, and the flashing lights gave me a headache,” he groused after a moment.

“Don’t worry Draco, I wont drag you to anymore Muggle gay bars, no matter how fabulous their holiday parties are.”

Draco pouted some more watching Harry out of the corner of his eye. “No one that hairy should even think of wearing a micro mini skirt with a matching strapless sequined bra.”

“No they shouldn’t love,” Harry placated, standing slowly and heading for the stairs.

“When you’re done pouting, I’ll be upstairs waiting to give you your treat for spending a night out in Muggle London.”

Draco almost beat him to the bed.

shoga
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2007, 09:45 PM

This is a Novemeber Challenge (2005) from the HexFiles.
Title: Draco's Drama
Fadom: Harry Potter
The Challenge: Use one of three provided GoF pictures (Three Slytherins, Cedric and Harry, or Harry in the Room) to create an original 750-word fiction.

I chose the Cedric and Harry pic. (Which I cannpt find at the moment, so it is a pick of the two just kinda looking at each other in the courtyard of GoF)
Pairing: Draco/Harry
Disclamer: I own nothing but the sandbag frog that sits perched atop my head as I write. And even he is my muse for a completely different fandom. ~sigh~

Rating: PG

Draco’s Drama

It had come to this, just as he knew it would.

His secret had been found out, and now his life was going to be forfeit.

Taking deep breaths, he slowly and deliberately placed his wand against his throat, his lips trembling slightly as he attempted to force the words of the killing curse past them.

“Oh Merlin, Draco, would you stop being so bloody melodramatic?” Draco spun around and faced the pug-faced girl in the doorway of the dorm room.

“Shut up, Pansy! This is all your fault! If you had just kept your nose out of my business, I wouldn’t be forced to do this!” He turned away from his ex-friend, once again trying to say the words that would end it all.

Unfazed, Pansy popped a handful of Fizzing Whizzbees in her mouth, and watched him from her position propped up against the doorframe. “You know that won’t work,” she said as she brushed past him, pulling his wand out of his hands and plopping down on her stomach in the middle of the closest bed. “Even if you could get the words of the spell you’re looking for out of your mouth, the last time you attempted to cast the Killing Curse, that poor moth glowed bright pink for days,” Pansy idly began playing with Draco’s wand. “Draco, darling, you do not look good in pink. Besides, you were going to leave a nasty red mark on your neck with as hard as you were pressing your wand, and we don’t want to give people the wrong impression, now do we?”

“Why don’t you just butt out, Parkinson!”

“Trust me Draco, I would love to, but you are in my dorm room.”

Draco sat on the bed wearily, eyeing his wand, before deciding she would probably hex him before he got it away from her. “What am I going to do, Pansy?”

“First, you are going to realize that me knowing you have feelings for Potter is not a bad thing. I mean, sure, I am going to question your taste. I mean Potter is so common. I guess, however, that this just means there is a better selection for me.”

Draco flopped on his stomach next to her and snorted, “Your selection, Pansy, has just been limited to wizards that you have never met, which is probably a good thing. Make sure you marry one before they get to know you, or you may lose all possibilities.” He was obviously feeling better as he was already getting back to his normal snarky self.

“So what in the world got you so worked up? You spilled your guts to me without much prying. I mean, all I did was ask you what was wrong, and you started going off about how Potter was, and let me quote you, a ‘lying bastard who isn’t worthy of your love’, then you just got all pale and ran off. I think you are one lucky person, as no one else was in the hallway when you said that.”

“Potter is with someone…”

“Excuse me? Did you just say that Mr. ‘Has Yet to Notice Girls’ is dating someone? Who?”

Draco didn’t answer for the longest time, and Pansy thought she was going to have to ask again, when she got her downtrodden answer. “Cedric Diggory.”

Pansy had to stifle a laugh, she had long known that Draco held a burning torch for Harry Potter, and had recently come to realize that in his own, ‘doesn’t realize it yet’ way, Harry had been pining for Draco also. But Cedric?

“Draco, my poor deluded darling, that is so not possible…”

“You didn’t see the way they looked at each other in the courtyard! There was this spark that passed between them, and they looked away, but not really, and they just should have snogged, and gotten it over with.”

“I know for a fact that the pride of Hufflepuff has been panting after Cho Chang since she started going to Hogwarts. Rumor has it that he is going to make his play for her this year. Trust me, Potter doesn’t know what he wants yet.” Pansy wasn’t about to tell Draco what it was that Harry wanted, especially since neither boy realized it. She knew that the two boys could be forever if they got over themselves. But for now, there were insults to yell, pranks to play, and feelings to hold onto and hide.

She smiled as her heart panged.