Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-10-2007, 12:15 PM

Warning: Disturbing situations are depicted in this story.

Little Red Riding Hood was a small child, about the age of ten. Despite her young age, she was exceptionally beautiful. Her silken black her would reach up to her knees. She was loved by everyone, most especially by her grandmother.

One day, Her mother told her: "Your grandmother is sick. Here is a basket of sweets and a bottle of wine to give her so she'll get better soon."

She took the basket and wine and set out cheerfully. Before she went past the garden, her mother told her not to wander off too far the path or the wolf might catch her. She responded cheerfully and went on her way.

Her grandmother's home was deep into the woods. The sky was dark, despite the fact that it was still day. Leaves rustled as Little Red Riding Hood skipped on the path cheerfully.

The wolf awoke from his den because he smelled something sweet. He followed the scent and spotted Little Red Riding hood carrying the basket, wine and claymore. He didn't think the girl would be much of a threat, after all, she was just a little girl.

He pounced onto the path and surprised the girl. "Are you the Big Bad Wolf that my mother was telling me about?" Little Red Riding Hood asked. The wolf responded with a growling snarl. "Why yes, pretty little girl. What is it that you have there? A bottle of wine and a basket of sweets? I shall let you pass unscathed if you give them to me," he threatened. Little Red Riding Hood replied "But they are for my grandmother. I cannot give them to you." She skipped past the wolf fearlessly and went on her way.

Yet again, the wolf insisted that Little Red Riding Hood should give her the sweets and wine. Again, the girl refused.

The wolf got annoyed and pounced on Little Red Riding Hood. The girl was able to dodge the attack and noticed something sharp on the ground. It was a broken piece of glass.

She stabbed the wolf and cut up his skin and the wolf died with his innards exposed. The girl went to her grandmother's house with some nice presents to give: A basket of sweets, A bottle of wine and a Wolf skin carpet.

The End.

Kazzy1231
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-10-2007, 03:40 PM

That's quite intresting.

Desiderata
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 05:32 PM

That's an interesting take on Red Riding Hood! Congratulations!

I read the Politically Correct series, and realize that bedtime stories and fairy tales really ought to be re-written using the new lenses which are more relevant and in keeping with the times which we live. Female characters ought to be empowered to serve as fitting role models for young girls. 8)

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 05-14-2007, 06:15 AM

Interesting retelling of the tale, there.

I.. before I say anything else, are you accepting constructive criticism on this story, or would you prefer not to?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancasta
Interesting retelling of the tale, there.

I.. before I say anything else, are you accepting constructive criticism on this story, or would you prefer not to?
Go ahead. I'm not really reading this thread. It has a bad quality since I did it on a whim.

Meko Lara
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-14-2007, 12:49 PM

Hmmm....All I can say is...err..interesting.

I thought it had potential but I think perhaps the end was a bit two graphic and you scare me.

nenesama
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-14-2007, 06:16 PM

Ahaha wolf skin carpet! I think it's funny xD
I didn't mind the graphic-ness though, it's okay.
Nice ending :)