Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:39 PM

I'll be writing a bit of what's my story going to be like here, so I'll get some reviews before I post it up on fanfiction.net.

I'll post the first couple chappies here, and when I'm done, I'd love reviews on it. <3

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Secret Santa

Summary: Sasuke Uchiha’s party is the biggest event of the whole school year. Not because it’s the biggest, and not because it’s the most extravagant. But because if someone got invited, they must be one of the chosen few. They must be the most popular, or the most interesting, according to Sasuke of course. This party promises to be the best ever—a Secret Santa bash. It should be a blast. But no one knows that someone plans to play the game of Secret Santa all wrong. And that sometimes it’s much better to give—than to receive…

Please read and review!

Secret Santa

Chapter One: If you'll scroll down a bit, it's below here. -points-

Chapter Two: [x]

Chapter Three: [x]

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Chapter One(Part One)

Chapter One: The New Girl

BAM!

“Owww…I have to figure out a way to turn off my alarm clock without killing it…I’m going back to sleep…” moaned Sakura as she buried herself under her covers.

“Sakura, wake up! You’re the new kid, and you don’t even know where your classes are! So hurry up! You’re going to be late!” screeched her mother.

“Fine fine, I’m coming.” Sakura sleepily replied, and started to get dressed.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:43 PM

(Part Two)

Dashing down the hallway, a slender girl with pink hair and emerald eyes desperately tried to find her classroom in the Fire Leaves High. (A/N: Yea, that’s a crappy name, but that was all I could think of)

“Hmmm…let’s see…room 311…that would be…on the third flo—yowch!” she muttered when she encountered a locker door.

“Watch where you’re going, pinkie.” Sasuke glared at Sakura, muttering under his breath that the world was way too full of stupid and idiotic people.

Unfortunately, Sakura heard him.

“Well, who the hell in their right minds would stick their locker door wide open? And with all these students trying to find their classrooms! God, the world is full of stupid people—like you!” Sakura ranted, peeved that she had to encounter this guy at the first day of school and that she was having some trouble to find her class.

“Turn around, and you’ll see that there are only about 3 people lost trying to find their classrooms, including you. If you realized, this is the middle of the school year, and I think most of us would remember by now where our classrooms are located.” Sasuke lazily replied.

Turning around, Sakura indeed saw only about 2 people who were frantically running up and down the halls.

“Ehehe, yea, ok, well, I’ll see you later; I still have to find my classroom.” Sakura started to run when she heard the 5-min. bell.

“Crap, so where is the friggin classroom? Ahhhh…” She had finally found her classroom, and realized that she had passed this classroom already, seeing as it was in a little hallway of its own. Sakura thought that the mini-hallway had led to bathrooms, so she bypassed it without checking.

“Hello pinkie. I see you found your classroom.” The blue blob next to the seat Sakura took was talking!

‘Eeep! A blue blob is talking to me! Wait…no, that’s a human, that idiotic human that I bumped into earlier.’ Sakura began to take her books out, rearranging them into a neat pile, and waited.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:45 PM

(Part Three)
“Ooooooooh, a newbie! Hi!” chorused the bunch of girls coming toward Sakura.

“OMG, Sakura! You should have told me that you were going to my school!” screamed an elegant blond girl.

“INO! I thought I would never see you again! I’m so happy, at least I know someone. here!” yelled Sakura, hugging Ino like there was no tomorrow. “Hey, who are those guys?”

“I’m Tenten, and I love soccer and basketball!” waved a girl with her hair in two adorable buns.

“I-I’m Hinata.” said a cute but shy girl.

“And I’m Sakura! Hey, can I eat lunch with you guys? I don’t know any one here, except this blue ice cube over here.” Jabbing her thumb at Sasuke.

“Well, that’s Sasuke over there. The number one jacked up, huge-ego, millionaire guy. What else do you expect from him?” Said Tenten.

“Okay, class will begin…5, 4, 3, 2…now. We have a new student today, and she is--?” Kakashi –sensei looked around.

“Haruno Sakura, sir.”

“Yes, and I see that you have found yourself a seat. So now, class will begin.”

As Kakashi droned on and on, Sakura found that many guys were staring at her, and occasionally she heard a “Wow, she’s hot!” and “Look at that ass!” or “I wanna go out with her!”

Sakura slumped down, feeling that today was going to be a loooong day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura threw herself down onto her bed, a king –sized bed in a king-sized room in a mansion. Sometimes, she hated huge houses because it took soo long just to get from point A to point B.

Sitting up in bed, her caught an envelope that was black with blue stars.

“Hmm..I wonder who this is from?” Sakura slowly opened the letter, and when she read it, she was shocked.

End of Chapter One

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:49 PM

Chapter Two (Part One)

Chapter Two: The Invitation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“W-was there a mistake? I couldn’t have possibly have gotten this invitiation. I’m new to this school too, what does Sasuke see in me?” pondered Sakura as she stared at the invite.

You Are Invited To Sasuke’s Secret Santa Party

What to bring: 5 small presents suitable for guys or girls

When: Saturday, December 21 to Saturday, December 28

Where: Moon Crest Island

Shikamaru immediately saw the blue and black envelope, seeing as that his room was mainly white and light brown. He was invited to these parties before, and knew that nothing good ever came out of one. He just hoped that he could that he could protect his girlfriend Ino from being glared to death by Sasuke. “How troublesome” he muttered.

Ino shrieked when she saw hers. Sent to only 8 people out of the whole school, it was the famous invitation. She wondered if Shikamaru was there, and hoped that she could spend some alone time with him. Immediately, she started to pack.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:52 PM

(Part Two)

Hinata ran to Neji’s room, showing him the letter addressed to both of them. Neji lazily registered the fact that he had received an invite. He, like Shikamaru have also been to these parties before. Neji trudged down the stairs to tell his uncle that he and Hinata were going to be gone for Christmas. ‘I wonder if Naruto-kun was invited? Oh, a whole week with him!’ blushed Hinata as she left Neji’s room.

“Tenten, you have a letter!” said her mother as she entered the house. Bounding down the stairs from her room, she grabbed her letter. It was a nice change, to receive mail, than to be completely ignored by the mailing system. Ripping the letter open, she stared in shock, then screamed in glee. Finally, she was invited to Sasuke’s party after working all year for one! She hoped that Neji was there, and that she wouldn’t blush every time she saw him.

Naruto saw the envelope, knowing immediately what it was. Neji and Shikamaru were invited too, he supposed. After all, they were best friends. ‘Oh, I hope Hinata was invited too! Hmm…I pestered Sasuke about it, so I guess she’s going. OMG, a whole week with her!’ thought Naruto.

End of Chapter Two

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:57 PM

Chapter Three(Part One)

Chapter 3: The Arrival At the Island

(A/N: I skipped those couple of days because nothing worth of interest happened)

A plane. In the air. With thousands of feet of nothingness. Going at 100 miles per hour. Sakura hated planes. She never knew what would happen, plus she liked to be in control. At least when she was in control, she knew that she probably wouldn’t crash.

Beside her, Sasuke leaned over. “Fear of planes, heights, what?”

Sakura nodded. “Yeah, planes, heights, even tall trees.” She managed to force out a laugh, feeling that she would rather keep her mouth closed.

Sasuke glanced at the aisle between the seats. Hinata sat behind them, next to Naruto. Across from her sat Ino and Shikamaru, and in front of them were Neji and Tenten.

‘Weird, why are all the girls blushing? Their faces look like cherries.’ thought Sakura.

“Maybe, forehead girl, they’re sitting next to their crushes.” whispered Sasuke, so quietly that only Sakura could hear him.

“Eeep…I said that out loud? Wait, don’t call me forehead girl!” said Sakura, as she pinched him.

“Ow…” moaned Sasuke as he pinched her back.

“Take that!” Yelled Sakura as she pinched him hard.

After their pinching fight, she paused to observe the island.

Looking out through the window, she saw a beautiful island, surrounded by aquamarine waters. ‘So much water. A person could drown in a lot less.’ thought Sakura.

Desperately hoping that she would make it to the island in one piece, she clutched onto the seat as the plane began its descent.

“All passengers please buckle up your seat belts. We are beginning to descend onto the island. I repeat, all passengers please buckle up your seat belts. We are beginning to descend onto the island.” advised the pilot.

The buckle was huge, and Sakura’s hands weren’t used to heavy metal buckles. She struggled with it, hopelessly trying to place object A into object B. Noticing that Sakura was having some problems, he reached over and buckled it for her.

“Thanks.” said Sakura, happy that the task was over.

“Hn.”

She felt the wheels of the plane finally touch down onto the runway.

‘Well, at least I made it in one piece.’ thought Sakura with sweet relief.

Sasuke rose to his feet, looking very bored at the attempts of people trying to get their suitcases from above their seats.

“Well, this is Moon Crescent Island. Our own little Christmas island.” announced Sasuke.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 04:59 PM

(Part Two)
They descended from the plane onto the warm, breezy island. For Sakura, she was just plain thankful that she was finally on firm ground. She spun a little, a bit dizzy from the flight.

Just then, a Range Rover came bouncing up the dirt road. Riding in it was a slim girl who looked like she was on this island for ages. Her skin was tanned from the sun, and she was very tall.

Sasuke raised his hand. “Misaki.” And not a word more.

Misaki walked forward, her deep blue eyes locked with Sasuke’s onyx ones. It was as though no one else existed but them.

As Sakura watched them, she realized why Sasuke never took any girl seriously. Why he broke up with Ino.

This was the reason. This girl.

Something about this girl was a bit off, and Sakura could not place her finger on what it was. Just something strange. And the voice in Sakura’s head reappeared, mocking Santa’s often heard words.

Ho ho ho.

“Everyone, this is Misaki. She’s a magical person on here. Knows how to do everything, knows where everything is. This island would not be fit for use without her.” he paused.

“Well, I guess we better get going.”

“Yowch!” cried Naruto, with a red pinch mark on his cheek.

He had been playing in the sand the whole time just like a little kid, making sand castles, when he decided to start poking (and annoying) a crab. The crab, seemingly seriously pissed off, gave Naruto a good pinch on the cheek.

“Idiot.” muttered Sasuke.

They piled their luggage pell-mell into the Rover, and climbed in. Sakura noticed Shikamaru staring at Misaki with a dreamy look on his face, and Ino glaring at her.

‘This is going to be a very interesting week.’ thought Sakura with a smirk.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 05:01 PM

(Part Three)

After a short drive, they arrived at the house.

“This is the house?” sneered Ino distainfully. “ Shouldn’t you have something more modern, and new?”

It was quite a large house, in Sakura’s opinion. But a bit old-fashioned. There was a porch in the front, and the outer walls were planks of wood. It was a two-story, and there were mini-balconies in front of what Sakura assumed were rooms.

As they trudged down up the dirt stairs, Sakura saw a woman, tall, slim, and quite elegant, standing near the doorway.

“Good afternoon, Kyoko-san. Have the supplies been delivered yet?” said Sasuke respectfully after bowing.

“Yes Sasuke-sama. They arrived yesterday.” said Kyoko-san, bowing also.

“Perfect timing. Everyone, this is Kyoko-san. She runs the house and we do what she tells us to.” said Sasuke. “Kyoko-san, this is Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Neji, and Hinata.

“Now Sasuke-sama.” said Kyoko-san and smiled slightly.

“So. Are we ready for Christmas?” asked Sasuke.

Kyoko-san inclined her head.

“Excellent. Everyone pick up your gear and follow Kyoko-san to your rooms.” Called out Sasuke.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 05:03 PM

(Part Four)

A few minutes later, Sakura and Hinata found themselves in a small room with a big window on one wall and small skylight in the eaves. Light bored through both, filling the little room like weightless water.

It was a plain little room, a worn rug on the floor, a wooden bed in one corner, a chest of drawers on which a cracked jug sat. Hinata opened the closet, and was greeted with the smell of cedar.

But stronger than the cedar smell was the ocean. The salty, slightly humid air of the ocean. Sakura went over to the window and peered out. She had gotten a room in the back of the house, and had an awesome view of the ocean. She looked out on the wrinkled light blue silk of the ocean, the steep dropfrom bluff’s edge down a spill of treacherous-looking sand into the sea. Giant trees were anchored to the ground with their enourmous roots between the house and the ocean.

Winter Wind

Old 06-10-2007, 05:05 PM

(Part Four)
Ino inspected her room with scornful eyes, while Tenten chose to look around.

‘What a dump.’ she thought.

They had a corner room papered with faded wallpaper in an old-fashioned pattern of lilies and violets. The rug by the bed was worn down to gentle colors that matched the wallpapers. The two four poster spool beds had a slightly raveled wool camp blanket folded across the foot of each bed.

Ino tossed her gear on the bed and went over to the window, shortly joined by Tenten. She found herself looking down into a garden at one side of the house. It was a vegetable garden, the outline of raised vegetable beds a sort of Braille against the earth. A tangle of bushes grew up like a fence on three sides of the garden. The fourth side of the garden appeared to be the house.

“I wish me a merry Christmas, I wish me a merry Christmas,” sang Ino under her breath as she began to unpack her clothes.

Shikamaru hardly noticed his room as he walked in, dumping his and Sasuke’s bags of gear on the floor. He pulled out his cell phone, and dialed a number.

He frowned. He punched the number again.

The cell phone wasn’t working.

So this was an island in more ways than one. Interesting. He began to pace around the room. Back and forth, back and forth. His thoughts restless, his nerves jumping.

It didn’t feel right. His instincts told him so. And they were never wrong.

Shikamaru fell back onto the bed.

“Just what is wrong with this party?” he asked aloud to himself.

Neji and Naruto liked their room. They had, at every party, shared a room, because Naruto would suddenly, in the middle of the night, scream in fright. He claimed that there were ghosts and monsters under his bed. Well, the excuse never worked, seeing as he always took the top bunk, and Neji was on the bottom.

Sasuke was supervising the décor, instructing where the items went. He blushed a bit as he thought about Sakura and the rest of the gang. She was new, yet had already made herself comfortable with the group.

“This is going to be a very, very interesting week.’ thought Sasuke, as the clock reached 6 o’clock.

Party time.

End of Chapter Three

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-11-2007, 12:00 PM

( Why did'nt you write off of your old thred?)

You know it's wasting space to make mulitipul threds!

Winter Wind

Old 06-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Chapter FourPart One

They were all there when Sakura got downstairs. Getting lost wasn’t very hard, in Sakura’s opinion. The house was similar to a mansion, and she stumbled into at least four incorrect rooms. She also managed to stumble into what appeared to be library, and Sakura made a mental note to go back there; she loved books. Then the voices led her to a wide glassed-in porch at the back of the house. The windows were pushed up and a light breeze caressed the leaves of the plants that bathed in the setting sun.

They were looking out at the vast expanse of sea and sky. To one side, a sun as red as blood drained away into the ocean.

Sakura felt everyone’s eyes turn toward her as she walked in. Misaki approached her, slightly smirking.

“Well well, Miss Haruno made it at last. Did you get a nice personal tour of the house?”

“Yes, thank you.” Sakura replied sarcastically. If Misaki was going to play like that, then so would she.

Heading over to the balcony railing with a drink in her hand, Sakura leaned over, enjoying the cool breeze as it caressed her face and fanned her hair. ‘This feels so good. I could stay like this forever’ thought Sakura happily.

“Hey forehead, you like the view?” Sasuke smirked.

“Yea…it’s so beautiful…” Closing her eyes, she hoped that the beautiful scenery would stay in her memory forever. The soft blue-green color of the ocean, the blend of red, orange, and yellow of the sky, the splashes of different shades of green on the trees and bushes, it was just breath-taking. She was so mesmerized by its beauty that she was willing to ignore the insult.

“Just like you.” murmured Sasuke as he tucked a strand of the silky pink hair behind her ear.

------------------------------------------

That's part one of chapter four. I have a writers block now.
><

Winter Wind

Old 07-26-2007, 11:42 PM

Part Two

“W-what?” Sakura whipped around, Sasuke having snapped her out of her reverie. But he disappeared.

A pair of icy blue orbs watched the whole scene, unseen and infuriated.

Ino announced, “Hey, I know! I’ll tell everyone the legend of this island!”

She took a deep breath, and began. “Long ago, there was a celestial maiden by the name of Ceres. She came here often to bathe in the waters near here, as they are cleaner than any other bodies of water. However, the last time she bathed, a human male took away her hagoromo, which was lying on a tree branch. (A/N: A hagoromo is the feathered robe of heavenly maiden) The angel could not return to heaven without her hagoromo, so she was forced to obey the human, doing whatever it took to get her hagoromo back. She was soon married to him, and had children. Falling in love with the mortal, she gave him a little bit of her power. The holy power was not meant for mortals, and it soon controlled him, driving him to kill others to become more powerful. Ceres was afraid, she had given him the power to protect himself, not harm others. She tried to escape, but her powers were slowly weakening, due to the absence of the hagoromo. Her husband found out, and threw the hagoromo away into the the ocean. Ceres frantically, desperately searched everywhere, but couldn’t find it. She killed the man she loved to stop his killing, and she herself died from exhaustion, putting so much of her energy and effort into finding the hagoromo. Now, to this day, her ghost is said to be still searching for the lost hagoromo. You can even hear her screams of frustration, or the sobs of depair.”

Everyone clapped, except for Naruto. He was found behind a blushing Hinata.

“WAH! Make it stop! The ghost is coming for us and she’s going to kill us all! AHH!” screamed Naruto, running around in circles, hands waving frantically over his head.

Everyone sweatdropped.

“How troublesome.” yawned Shikamaru as he closed his eyes.

“Naruto you baka, can you just shut up?” said Sasuke in annoyance.

“S-sure…” stammered Naruto, holding Hinata’s hand like there was no tomorrow.

“Seriously, Naruto, is it really that frightening? I mean, it’s only a ghost, and ghosts aren’t even real!” admonished Sakura.

“WAHHHHHHH! She said the G-word!” cried Naruto with twin rivers of tears on his face. (A/N: You know, like this? T.T)

“N-naruto-kun, y-you know that g-ghosts aren’t r-real, right?” Hinata softly asked him.

“Uh…yea, I knew that! C’mon, let’s get this party started!” Naruto said this with more bravery than he felt.

Everyone sweatdropped again as they walked onto the beach, enjoying the warmth of the sand before dinner. And Naruto, being the kid he was, ran into the waves and giggled like a girl.

A cute guy (in Ino’s opinion) walked past the gang. He looked like a copy of Misaki in male form, and Sakura thought that she was seeing double. When the guy turned around, she saw that he and Misaki were about the same height, same hair color, and same skin color, but his face was completely different. He had a pair of unique eyes; they were purple. His nose was semi-pointy, and his mouth was small. And to complete the look, he was muscular and tall.

“This is Toya, Kyoko-san’s son.” said Sasuke.

“Ooh, hey cutie.” said Ino, clinging onto his arm and batting her eyelashes. This did not go unnoticed by Shikamaru, and Sakura could’ve sworn she saw a flicker of jealousy and annoyance go through his face, but was quickly replaced by a sleepy look.

After Toya walked out of earshot, Ino turned to Shikamaru, who was by now laying on the sand.

“Shika-kun, you know I was playing, right?” smiled Ino.

Yup, the jealousy and annoyance Sakura saw did happen.

“Right, like I care.” yawned Shika-kun.

“Hey…” Ino jumped onto Shikamaru, and kissed him.

“Heehee, I still love you, Shika!” giggled Ino, seeing Shikamaru blush at being publicly humiliated and embarrassed.

“Yes, I love you too.” muttered Shikamaru as he turned onto his side, to prevent anyone from seeing his blush.

“Hey, are there sharks here?” asked Neji. This question was so sudden that everyone turned around and stared.

“Sharks?” repeated Misaki.

“Out there? You’re talking about ghosts, but it’s the real things that worry me more. People.”‘Except for Tenten’ he thought. “Sharks.”

“Of course there are sharks,” said Misaki scornfully. “This is an ocean, what do you expect?”

Neji curled one lip up in what may have been a smile. “Sharks.”

Kyoko-san spoke from behind. “Dinner is ready. Come along now.”

-------------------------
Part Two - End

Winter Wind

Old 07-26-2007, 11:43 PM

Part THree

Following the group, Sakura couldn’t help but notice Sasuke’s hair. The way it was ruffled in the breeze, how silky it must be.

Sasuke knew that Sakura was staring at him. He knew that he shouldn’t be thinking about this, but he really wanted to run his hand down her hair. It was so silky, and smelled like apples. As for Misaki, he was starting to lose interest. He felt attracted to her because she listened to him, and knew what it felt like to see someone you love once every couple of years. She was quite pretty, but her attitude was starting to get on his nerves.

“The pool.” said Ino. “I was wondering about that. And tennis courts. Do you guys have those too?”

“Of course.” said Misaki curtly as she pushed through some vegetation. They arrived there at last, and the delicious looking food made Sakura even more hungry.

Dipping his hand into the water, Neji announced, “Heated. We can go swimming.”

‘Hmmm…I wonder if Tenten brought a two piece? Oooooh, that would be awesome! I can see her—bad Neji, BAD! Neji shook his head, trying to get rid of the explicit images in his head.

“Um…is there anything wrong, Neji-kun?” inquired Tenten worriedly as she placed her hand on Neji’s arm.

“I’m f-fine.” Neji thought his face would now be hot enough to cook a pancake, he was blushing so much!

‘ Wow…Neji blushing…that’s something you don’t see every day.’ thought Tenten.

“It’s nothing formal. Help yourselves.” instructed Misaki.

Sakura took a bit of everything, it looked so good! She walked a bit, and found a nice place to sit. She could see the blood red sun floating on top of the water, the pretty hues of pink, red, orange, purple, and yellow on the sky.

“I’m glad I came here…” sighed Sakura as she bit into an eggroll.

“You are?” came a voice from her left.

Sakura turned, and found Sasuke sitting right next to her, munching on a taco.

“Yea…” Sakura fell into silence, millions of thoughts rushing through her head. ‘Why is Sasuke sitting next to me? Why do I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen? Have I seen Sasuke before I came to this high school? I get the feeling that we’ve met, but I don’t remember anything from when I was 7’… Sakura shook her head, confused.

“Hey, if you’re not going to eat, I’m going to steal your tomato slice.” Sasuke said as he tried to snatch a tomato.

“Hey, that’s mine!” cried Sakura as she picked up the tomato slice and stuffed it into her mouth.

“You want it now?” smirked Sakura as she chewed.

Sasuke’s next shocked her. Pushing her down so that she was laying on the sand, he pressed his lips against her’s.

“Yum. I love tomatoes.” smirked Sasuke as he finished kissing her—tasting the tomato.

“W-what were you doing!” cried Sakura.

“Nothing. You wouldn’t give the tomato to me, so I helped myself.” replied Sasuke with a faint splash of pink on his cheeks, still smirking.

“…” was all Sakura could manage.

They didn’t know that a particular someone was watching Sakura with burning jealousy.

“Everyone, come on back!” yelled Misaki.

As Sakura trudged through the sand, she pondered on what had just happened.

‘Now, what the hell just happened?'

--------------------------------------------------

Winter Wind

Old 07-26-2007, 11:45 PM

Part Four

‘He kissed you.’

‘I know tha-hey, who the hell are you!’

‘And here I was, thinking that you were smar. Looks like I was mistaken.’

‘Now seriously, who the hell are you and what are you doing inside my head!’

‘I’m you.’

‘…’

‘Smart answer.’

‘…’

‘I’m your conscience, you idiot.’

‘…OH! I get it now! Ehehehe…’

‘Finally…you’re sure slooooooooooooooooow.’

‘Oh, be quiet. Wait…when did you get here!’

‘..I was always here…I just decided to show up right now.’

‘Ahh…’

‘Ok, back to what you were asking. He kissed you.’

“Sakura! Watch out!” cried someone who sounded familiar to Tenten.

BAM!

“Yowch…” muttered Sakura rubbing her head. Obviously, she wasn’t paying attention and bumped into a rather large and tall pole.

“Hey Sakura, watch where you’re going!” said Tenten worriedly. ‘Ok that was weird. This pole is HUGE, yet she bumps into it…o...k...then…’ thought Tenten.

“I’m ok, I’m ok…” said Sakura, wincing as she touched her head.

“Idiotic pinkie.” smirked Sasuke.

“You know what? Why don’t you shut the hell up!” screamed Sakura as she slammed her fist down onto his head.

“Ow…” whimpered Sasuke. He didn’t know that girls could hit that hard.

Misaki cleared her throat. “Ahem, everyone! This is the jar in which you get to draw a name! The name that you draw will be the person that you give the gifts to! In other words, you’ll be their Secret Santa!”

“Secret Santa? So that’s the game we’re going to play this time!” realized Naruto. ‘Oh man, I hope I get to be Hinata’s Secret Santa!’ thought Naruto.

Misaki offered the jar to Neji.

“Let the games begin!”

-----------------------------------
End of Part Four. I hope you guys like it!

Chapter Five will be coming soon.