Me? Or You?
Banned
n/a

Old 06-14-2007, 04:52 AM

Fainting

The day begins as Tenten, Neji, Lee and Gai heads out to the shopping mall, carrying out a lost bet.

Earlier that day…

Tenten was racing down the hills of Konoha, demanding her legs pump faster and ignoring the pain building up from running at an alarming speed. She had to tell them…

“I learned it! I did it!” Tenten was late but she didn’t care, she would finally be able to impress Neji!

“Tenten my student, what have we to thank for making you this exuberant?” Gai asked while showing his over whitened teeth.

“You learned what?” Lee asked.

“I’m officially a high rank medic Nin!!!” Tenten squealed, Tsunade said she was even better than Sakura, but hey, why should she push her luck? They’d find out sooner or later.

Her team mates eyes widened as she said this, Neji was able to quickly compose himself, so Tenten didn’t catch it, however Lee’s eyes became saucers. Her teacher had streams of tears running down his eyes.

“What??! Tenten why did you never tell us you were studying medical fields?” Gai asked.

“Well I only started about a month or two ago, and I didn’t want to let you down in case I wasn’t able to make the cut…”

“TWO MONTHS???!!!” Gai yelled.

“Eek! Gai that’s my EAR you’re yelling into!!!” Tenten cringed and leaned her head to the right, AWAY from Gai. Only to have Lee scream into her other ear, the right one.

“TWO MONTHS!!!” Lee screeched.

“OWWW!!!! THAT’S IT!!!” Tenten punched Lee and sent him flying, only to have him run back using his un-weighted speed. “Hey! What’s up with you two anyway?!”

“Tenten, it normally takes more than two years to become even an intermediate medical Nin.” Neji replied. “There’s no way for a person to gain such high ranked ability, in only two months.”

Humph “Well I did, and Tsunade agrees. I graduated along with Sakura!” Tenten was offended. ‘I got higher marks as well!’ she thought.

At Sakura’s name, Lee’s eyes filled with stars. “Ahh, Sakura, you are the smartest of them all…”

“Yuck. Well I would hope so, but Tenten got higher marks than I did Lee.” Sakura came through the trees in the forest, behind her, her team and teacher. She winked at Tenten and laughed.

Neji glared at Sasuke, Sasuke glared back. “What are you guys doing here?” Tenten interrupted their starring match.

“Were training as well, I guess we could go find some othe-” Sakura was interrupted by Gai.

“Kakashi you fiend! I bet you came to spy on out new moves!!! Well I won’t have that! We will have a fight! And if all of my students don’t win, we will all do 1000 laps!!! No, we’ll do something worse; we’ll go shopping for Sakura AND Ino!!!”

“Hai, hai” Kakashi fetched a book out.

“Again?!” Kakashi stop reading that!!! Naruto yelled, as he had recently, or should I say finally, figured out that it was the culprit of Kakashi’s tardiness. He made a grab for it and Kakashi simply put his finger to Naruto’s forehead, stopping him from coming any closer. However Naruto still insists on making a fool of himself and continues to try and swipe his teacher’s book, creating a very funny picture of his arms and legs flailing about to no avail.

Sigh “Not this again…” Sakura whined to Tenten. That’s the seventh time this morning!”

Sasuke and Neji heard, and ‘commented’.

“Dobe”

“Hn.”

So they fought. The pairing were Sakura and Tenten, with Tenten as the victor. (Easy win for her) Sasuke and Lee, with Sasuke as the victor, and Naruto with Neji. Neji won. (I made pairings this way so there’s no tension between the people who have an inferiority complex. I quoted that from Goldberry I think.) So the teams eventually left, everyone happy. Gai because his team had mostly won, Kakashi with his book, Naruto trying to get the book away from his teacher (well he kind of forgot he lost already), Sakura because she was with Sasuke, and Lee because he was able to spend most of the day looking at Sakura. (guess why he lost)

As the members of team 7’s silhouettes faded into the sunset, Gai turned to his team with a four foot long shopping list and said… “Team!!! Meet at the mall tomorrow so we can go shopping!”

And that takes us to Team Gai’s present position

“Why did you have to go and make that ridiculous bet?!” Tenten whined.

‘Ok, if I get TOO bored, I could always pretend to faint. I’ll do it in front of Tenten, that way she’ll know to take me home instead of overreacting and sending me to the hospital.’ Neji thought.

And two seconds later…

Thump

“Neji!!!”

Me? Or You?
Banned
n/a

Old 06-14-2007, 04:53 AM

Humpty Dumpty

“Oi! Ino! Where are you?!” Shikamaru sighed, of all times she could’ve gotten lost, it had to be here. When they were lost in some kind of strange looking… What was this place anyway?! ‘You had better be alright Ino, you know I’m worried.’ He remembered the time he went cloud watching in the woods and a worried Ino had spent all day looking for him.

Flashback…

Shikamaru was lying in a field, he was back from his mission, and he decided to take an hour or two to do some cloud watching. Flowers scattered around him, he watched the clouds when he heard someone calling his name. “Shikamaru?!” ‘Ino?’ he thought. ‘Well that wouldn’t be surprising.’ This was their favorite spot after all, he would watch the clouds, and she would take naps on his chest, which was their routine, every afternoon. Before he left on his mission.

“Shika what’s wrong with you I thought you died or something!!! Why didn’t you come back right away?” He noticed tear stains running down her face, and that she was out of breath. Had she been looking for me all day? He wondered.

He smirked, and turned so that she could lie on his chest.

She smiled, and lied down for her nap.

“Welcome back.” She whispered, forgetting her anger and worry.

He smiled as she fell asleep, and whispered to the sky. “Today wasn’t as troublesome…”

End Flashback

‘Shit. I have to find her…’

Meanwhile Ino was wandering around, and came across a large…

“Ehh?!” What is that?!

“Hey, who keeps shouting? Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep?”

‘The egg talked? Wait… The EGG Talked!!!’ Ino franticly thought. The egg thing watched on as Ino ran away at nearly the speed of light after her eyes widened to nearly the size of her head.

‘Noisy girl…’ Humpty thought, as he went back to sleep.

Ino was panting when she finally decide she had placed enough distance between her and the mutated talking egg like thing, she sighed and turned around to walk back and ask for directions because she had just discovered herself in a clearing with nearly 10 paths leading from it.

As Ino trudged back to ‘talking egg’, which was what she named it, Shikamaru was passing the egg sitting atop a wall on the other side, when he looked up and bumped into a tree. “Ow! Troublesome…” ‘I shouldn’t have been cloud watching…’ He thought.

“Who’s that? Is that you again girl?” He heard a voice behind him.

Because of his surprise, Shika leapt backwards and fell on his behind “Waa! What are you?” that’s when he realized who he had referred to as ‘girl’. “Have you seen a girl come by here?”

“Maybe I have maybe I haven’t.” came the reply. “I don’t feel like helping some noisy kids.”

‘Oh great, a troublesome egg.’ “Never mind then.” Shika was about to walk away when he heard a rustling behind the egg.

And Ino’s head popped out beside the eggs resting place, accompanied with a squeal. “THERE YOU ARE I’VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!!!!”

The egg was apparently caught unaware because the second Ino started screaming, he fell.

CRASH!!!

Ino and Shika just kept staring at the bits and broken pieces seeming to mumble something, when Ino announced. “We should go. Now.”

When they were both a safe distance away Shikamaru turned to Ino and asked. “Do you think all the kings’ horses and all the kings’ men were able to put him back together again?”

At the same time, they both laughed, and woke up.

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 PM

aw..that's cute, even though i don't usually support ShikaIno. and i loved the first part/chapter. haha, poor Tenten, she's surrounded by a couple of green beasts. i really do feel bad for her.