Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-03-2007, 11:42 PM

Okay, so...Hi. xD I'm working on a Pokemon fanfic, not done with the first chapter yet, and it needs a name. xP But, I'll still be posting it, and maybe get help with some things?

Title: e.e Dun have one yet.
Rating: Uh, I dunno, PG? I don't know how far I'm going with it yet. :B
Chapters: 1
Summary: In the Solarium Region, only twice a year does Prof. Camile let new trainers have their starter Pokemon. On the day when Ayden was supposed to get her new Pokemon she oversleeps and misses her chance. Will a terrible tragedy lead her to a new friend?

Chapter One

“Go, Jolteon!”
“Go, Omastar!”
The two trainers called out their Pokemon, both of them tossing red and white pokeballs into the battlefield. The pokeballs opened, and with a red glowing light, a yellow thunderbolt-shaped fox appeared. On the other end of the field a teal and beige Snail-like Pokemon appeared.
The trainer’s differed greatly. One of them was a girl; one who wore a small black shirt and long baggy olive-colored pants. Her hair was waist-length, a gentle auburn color with a black hat covering the top of her head. The Jolteon was on her side, fierce electricity surrounding its body.
“Jolteon, use Thunder!”
And with that the electricity surrounding it became stronger and stronger as it shoots for the Omastar.
“Jolt! Jolteee!” The Pokemon shouted as it sent electric volts faster and faster to its foe.
The Omastar’s owner was very shady; darkness covering his face with merely a white T-shirt and jeans. You could hear a gasp escaping his mouth.
The Omastar took all it could, and by the time the electricity stopped, it was badly hurt.
The snail-like Pokemon, with all it had left, shot towards the Jolteon with a fierce attack, but the Jolteon managed to—

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
The alarm clocked blared, the sound seeming to be as loud as it could. The same auburn-haired girl finally awoke. Her black and red blanket covered over her head. ‘Shut up…I’ll be up soon…’ She thought to herself as she grabbed her pillow and pushed it against her head. She hated waking up, especially this early.
With a sigh, she tossed the covers to the side of her bed, allowing herself to get up. She grabbed the plain purple alarm clock and her palm quickly hit the top of it to shut it off. She stretched her arms a bit, the clock still in her hand, and with a yawn she looked at the time.
“Neh, I overslept just a bit… Oh well, if I hurry I can make it…” She set the clock down, back where it once was, and headed out the door of her room to the next, which happened to be her bathroom. She was pretty cranky, and she thought that she wouldn’t make a very good impression on the professor and the new Pokemon if she was like this.
‘Maybe…A shower…’ Maybe that would change her mood. She closed the door, locking it behind her, and took a shower.

Several minutes later she came out, out of her pale purple pajamas and into the uniform from her dream. She headed back towards her room, to her mirror so she could comb her hair. The girls tried to be as quick as she could, for someone might get ahead of her and leave no starter Pokemon left for her.
A light knock came to her door as she was finishing up with her hair.
“Ayden? Are you up yet? You’re going to be late.”
It was her Grandfather, George.
“Yes, I’m awake. I’ll head out in a second.” As she spoke she put on her hat and tied her shoes.
Even though she couldn’t tell with the door between them, he smiled. “Alright. I hope you get what you wanted.”