star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Anyone know when this month's second CI and the event's first EI will be out? I can wait to see what you all came up with!!
doesn't seem ANYONE does 'sigh'

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-16-2013, 09:56 PM

Patience is a virtue. XD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-16-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Patience is a virtue. XD
i've BEEN patient. and if another person tells me that im going to shove the words down their darn throat.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 02-16-2013, 10:32 PM

Hm... I am disappointed. Simple as that.

Some information regarding the event items would be appreciated. If Jelly is the only one uploading items again, then promoting a few staff members to run the event only accomplished so little.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
Hm... I am disappointed. Simple as that.

Some information regarding the event items would be appreciated. If Jelly is the only one uploading items again, then promoting a few staff members to run the event only accomplished so little.
I kind of agree with you.

Dreamy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-16-2013, 11:29 PM

the items are so cute!!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2013, 11:58 PM

Remember guys - This is still our first full day of the event! EIs typically don't come out until the second day. We'd certainly let you know if there was a set schedule, but there's no sense in listing a time when it isn't actually set in stone. Don't forget that pixels take time. Especially since the event is coinciding with the release of Feb's second CI, there is a lot of artwork to handle. So you guys can either have shoddy items released quickly, or you can have a high quality end result that takes slightly longer. Rushing such a delicate job never benefited anyone.

And keep in mind from past events - You know that this event will last for 8 days. Typically, we release about 5 EIs. This means that you'll have 1-2 days before the first release so that you can build up a collection of event currency, then 1-2 days after the last release so that you have extra time to buy up everything you want. Timewise, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. You'll have lots of chances to get each of the items.

While you're waiting, spend your time drooling over the new event commons! Our newbie pixelists did such a wonderful job, we haven't had a commons release with this many wonderful items in a long time. I honestly love having such a variety from Demoscout and Maria-Minamino. Wandering through the Special Event Store is still leaving me speechless.

Corlatta DeNaught
Bound Birdie's Mule

Old 02-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Corlatta DeNaught: there are no more versions of what's already in the shops, no And we'd not have items that are the same other than one very small bit like that, sorry
I think maybe you miss understood what I was asking not different just silver instead of gold on the item, like you guys normally do with the CI's or the Harem commons for example. That's actually why I love you guys is because normally you have tons of color choices. Many of the ones that have gold on them in places I can layer over it but the Ceylon type sets I would just love with silver accents XD but you did answer that I will start spending my tokens and just cross my fingers that they may be re-colored one day. Because your re-colors are lovely Jelly, and so are these new pixels. The shading and detailing is superb, that's why I just wish had more in my favorite colors (like amethyst for the long dresses oh that would be lovely!) XD I wasn't really trying to whine or anything just curious if I could start spending XD Which I will go do now

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 12:23 AM

meh wanted to apologize for being so..anxious for the EI's to come out im just having a badday and i don't mean to take it out on th elovely and patient pixelists doing a great job so far. so agian im sorry..

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 01:08 AM

@Knerd - I just love the positive spin you put on everything. ;)

It's cool. I'm just as anxious and excited, but I keep on telling myself it will be well worth the wait. The new pixelists we've gotten have done such a wonderful job. I really am excited to see what other things they're working on!!

I do have one bit of constructive criticism on the Nemesis Gown. I absolutely adore the dress, but the little golden pin I wish we had the choice to change the color. I don't know if there can be an accessory specifically for the dress that can be released so we can make it whatever color we want? ^_^; It would look strange without it, but sometimes gold isn't the best color. If nothing else having it in the silver, gold, bronze color that a lot of the Items from previous Celes Paradi got would be super cool.

Other than that I'm super impressed! ^_^

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2013, 01:49 AM

Am I blind, or is the special event store not there anymore?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-17-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
Am I blind, or is the special event store not there anymore?
They added some special characters to the beginning of the title so that it is the first store in the list of stores :)

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2013, 02:17 AM

That's a little odd, but okay.

Also, no event items yet?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-17-2013, 02:30 AM

Not yet, but like Knerd said just above, you can expect it soon!
Quote:
EIs typically don't come out until the second day.

You know that this event will last for 8 days. Typically, we release about 5 EIs. This means that you'll have 1-2 days before the first release so that you can build up a collection of event currency

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 06:30 AM

well its now the second day for me 'said in teasing tone' jk really jk.. and whoa Longcat..you gots lots of white 'blinks'

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 02-17-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
I do have one bit of constructive criticism on the Nemesis Gown. I absolutely adore the dress, but the little golden pin I wish we had the choice to change the color. I don't know if there can be an accessory specifically for the dress that can be released so we can make it whatever color we want? ^_^; It would look strange without it, but sometimes gold isn't the best color. If nothing else having it in the silver, gold, bronze color that a lot of the Items from previous Celes Paradi got would be super cool.

Other than that I'm super impressed! ^_^
I agree with this :) I think for now I might be hunting for sashes that look okay with it, but still lets you see that nice little detailing.

There will be a feed back thread for this at the end I assume?

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 05:07 PM

Well, I don't like the commons, but that isn't because they're bad or anything. I also haven't really liked any event commons (or rares) since that one Halloween one with the individual monster hunt fun thing XD

So yeah....waiting to see if I like the rares XD

And I have missed out on rares even with the couple extra days, but that's due to me having nowhere to post really XD Not Mene's fault.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 05:23 PM

There are tons of threads in the event forum.
I just don't understand anybody not having anywhere to post.

Lots of really nice people on here...I find new friends each event!

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 06:07 PM

I get ignored everywhere eventually at least and I'm not one of those to keep butting in to try and get someone to just talk to me so at max there is one event thread I could talk to someone in....and I'd rather just talk in their non-event thread instead.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 06:18 PM

I'm sorry you feel that's happening to you, Cat.

I'm often ignored also, but I stick around and eventually they HAVE to talk to me!
(lol)

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Eye View Post
I get ignored everywhere eventually at least and I'm not one of those to keep butting in to try and get someone to just talk to me so at max there is one event thread I could talk to someone in....and I'd rather just talk in their non-event thread instead.

Awww i'm sorry you feel that way
I usually not to talkative
But I still try to chat with everyone
you can visit this thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...age-333-a.html
We usually chat pretty fast there
But its so random and fun, you will find at least one topic to chat about

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-17-2013, 08:20 PM

Bound Birdie: Yus, feedback thread after events! \ o /

bunnyonfire10
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2013, 08:24 PM

Hello~ I just have a question. I bought a 1st class cruise ticket and I haven't received one yet. Does anyone know roughly around how long it till take before I get my ticket?

I also made a mistake when donating and forgot to fill out my username, but I corrected that in the thread x.x

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-17-2013, 08:26 PM

Checking your trades, I see that you have an uncompleted trade from Lance with a ticket. ;DD Hurry and catch it before it floats away! D:

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 08:29 PM

Iku's not nekkid?