James_Marsters_Lover
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-08-2010, 07:17 AM

Ooooooooooooooooooooo i wonder if Zuko will find his mother oh i hope he has like a little brother or someting.....and it better be a funny movie i dont want it to be sad

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 04-09-2010 at 07:05 AM..

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
I Will Steal Your Face.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:45 PM

I can't wait to see it. I love the show. :D

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2010, 05:12 AM

I so want to see this movie once it comes out loved the show. when it was still on Nick I sometimes look at on nicktoon's network now days. thank you crazy tv times when I'm up late at night.

Maiden of Unicorns
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 02:02 AM

I saw the trailer for it. At first before I saw the trailer I was scared to see the movie since it is being made by Shamalan, but after seeing the trailer, I can't wait to see it. They casted the perfect Aang for the role. The kid actually looks alot like the animated one.

FallenFaery
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 AM

The movie comes out sometime in June I can't remember exactly when. But I saw previews for it on tv a couple months back and freaked out. I absolutely love the show. I'm just hoping they don't mess up the storyline and stuff too much. My boyfriend & I plan on going to see it once it comes out. :3 The person that was cast to play Aang, looks so much like him it's unbelievable!!

iSparkle2Much
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 01:36 PM

Omg is anyone else siked to go see that?! I swear i'll be there like 5 hours before the premier even starts XD! Like the show was super cool because I don't usually like watching fighting and action but I just LOVED those parts on this show lol XD So when I found out they were making it into a real movie like not an animation, it'll have real people in it, I was just like OMG! Ok I sound like a loser now, but I just love this show! Who else does x3?

kougerkat

Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm fairly excited for this movie to come out, because I really liked the anime (which reminds me I need to finish watching the last season). I'm a little hesitant about it though, because the movie looks a lot darker than the anime was. Granted, Live Action movies that stem from animes always have me cautious until I've seen them because they can always go either way.

soulforasong
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-01-2010, 04:15 PM

I've got huge mixed feelings about it, just like a lot of other people. Because of the casting. The only person so far that I really like is the girl who plays Katara and the girl who plays Yue. At first, I loved the kid who plays Aang and appearance-wise, I still do! But then I heard him speak and something just seemed off. =X Also, I'm so glad that they changed the casting for Zuko. It was supposed to be Jesse Mccartney and then they changed him to the star of Slumdog Millionaire. I'm still unsure about that, but he's tons better than Jesse. x_X But why couldn't they have made his scar more prominent? ): You can barely see it, and that's the whole point of the character!

Okay ... I'm gonna try not to rant too much. xD Overall, though, I'm looking forward to watching it. The special effects look incredible and I get all giddy every time I watch the trailer (saw it again at Prince of Persia yesterday!!).

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2010, 05:49 PM

I loved the show to bad I miss the last few season's but. I'd love to see the movie when it comes out. when it the movie comeing out any way? is this summer are some time this year?

Sayomi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 PM

I thought it came out this July maybe?

soulforasong
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-01-2010, 06:10 PM

Yup, it comes out in July! I can't remember the exact date off of the top of my head, but I know it definitely comes out in July.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM

There's already a thread for this, so I've merged them together. X3 Next time, please check the media index to make sure there isn't a thread on a topic before creating a new one~ ;)

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2010, 11:10 PM

I totally don't like how they used the Superbowl trailer to promote the movie for June... it is too "gritty" and unfitting.

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2010, 06:50 PM

Hey guys... it got a 6% on rottentomatoes. Mind you, I lost respect for that website a long time ago, but 6% is still pretty bad, even for them.

Has anybody seen it yet? Thoughts? Impressions?

skellig
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2010, 07:31 PM

SO excited to see it tomorrow! I really hope they do the series justice, for sure. Definitely the best show I've seen in a long time-there are so many funny moments.
...I see you're named after one of the characters, Smellerbee :] I like it.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-02-2010, 08:49 AM

Metacritic, a website that averages out all critic reviews, also has a really low review for it. Only a 21 out of a possible 100. Ebert gave it a really low review, only half a star.

white wolf justice
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-04-2010, 05:08 AM

i want to c it really bad but the other day i watched this inside look thing on it with the director saying things that he changed and stuff one of the things he changed was the pronounciation of Aangs name and another thing he said he changed was that earth, water, and air have to have their elements to bend them but firebenders don't so in the movie he made it so that firebenders have to have fire around/near them to bend it. now i think that its going to jack to story up.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 07-05-2010, 04:07 AM

This movie was sooooooooooooooo terrible. They pronounced most of the names wrong, botched up the original storyline, and ruined the name of Avatar. M. Knight Shamalyan destroyed the beautiful concept of this series.

But one upside of the movie; I liked the guy who played Zuko. He was hot, lol xD

Wraith_Paladin_of_Stone
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 AM

M Knight Shyamalan is known for his "twists" and all of the movies I've ever seen from him turned out to be an utter waste of the drive to the theater, let alone the ticket. I watched The Last Airbender, HOPING that it was going to be at least decent. THe only thing i have to say the movie had going for it was the bending animation, and the martial arts, nothing else. Blaaah.

Kingdom
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kingdom

Old 07-05-2010, 08:36 AM

APPARENTLY ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT I LOVE AVATAR AND I RLY WNT TO SEE IT