steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:59 PM

Thunder is awesome. It makes the crickets shut up.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-18-2014, 06:37 PM

yeah. we had a crazy storm last night. the wind was blowing the rain UP.

steelmagghia

Old 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM

We had tons of wind too! What is it with the wind?! Crazy!

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 06-22-2014, 01:48 AM

how many replays do we have so Far?

steelmagghia

Old 06-22-2014, 02:00 AM

I haven't the slightest idea. But I say we pick winners sometime tomorrow.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-22-2014, 10:38 PM

Winners are getting chosen?

steelmagghia

Old 06-23-2014, 03:20 AM

For mine, in a minute! Dunno about Lunna's.

---------- Post added 06-22-2014 at 10:23 PM ----------

Alrighty, the winner for this round for me was Elirona:
Do you want 75 goldies or a prize from the first page?

---------- Post added 06-22-2014 at 10:27 PM ----------

Cora: SuperZombiePotatoe: Shadami: Ravensdance: ~LONGCAT~: Ling: and [RFIM]:
There is a new question up for me. And some of you haven't answered Lunna's yet either. :D

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 03:37 AM

Woohoo! Steel, may I have your Hat of Madness, please? :3

steelmagghia

Old 06-23-2014, 03:40 AM

Sure thing! I'll send it momentarily. :)

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 03:44 AM

Thank you, steel. I'm glad you liked my answer!

steelmagghia

Old 06-23-2014, 03:46 AM

It was a fun one. :D I hope you have fun with the new question, too.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 03:50 AM

I shall answer it at some point! :P Right now, it's super late and I should get to bed. :3

steelmagghia

Old 06-23-2014, 03:52 AM

Go sleep! :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 10:45 PM

I'm answering Steelmagghia's Question!
zombie books huh.

Well you see, you've landed on one of the known deserted planets that was destoryed by a previous war, but still has a habitabal ecosphere. You're hunting for a place to move to because the Earth and many other planets with life are about to implode. As you land, something grabs your leg and begins to pull itself up to a stand. AHHHUGHHH WHAT IS THIS. A man with crazy eyes has gotten himself up to a stand and swings a makeshift spear to point at your face. Who are you, and what are you doing on my land?Clothes are hanging off his skin and he looks pale and sickly.

After some time the twist will be that he was actually posessed by a ghostly demon and he's not actually undead, his life has just been kept up because he was possesed.

steelmagghia

Old 06-23-2014, 10:49 PM

That is AWESOME Shadami!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-01-2014, 10:21 PM

Why thank you. It's a character in my book named Kaled. xD

steelmagghia

Old 07-01-2014, 10:40 PM

Hehe, cool beans. :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-01-2014, 10:44 PM

with a bit changed up of course. cause no spoilers. :3 the book needs to come out first!!

steelmagghia

Old 07-01-2014, 11:39 PM

Well, obviously!

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 01:08 AM

If I were writing a zombie book, I would try to write the book from the perspective an old, homeless woman. The story would begin at night, in the alleys of New York City. She would be sleeping in an alley with a small, homeless boy of color. Because of how they came together, the child sees the old woman as his grandmother. They are huddling together for warmth. While they are sleeping, a zombie hobbles down the alley they're in, knocking over a trash can. The sound wakes the boy up, and he looks and sees the zombie slowly hobbling toward them. Not knowing that it's a zombie, the boy tries to wake the woman to warn her of the stranger, but she's tired from trying to find food for both of them. She tells the boy to go back to sleep, which he does. Luckily, the boy and the old woman are unclean from weeks of sleeping in trash so the zombie doesn't smell their living flesh. The next morning, the child and woman wake up to scrounge for food, but what they find is carnage.

That's all I've got so far. :P

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 09:43 AM

Before I even type out my answer, admit it, steel, you know what I'm going to say... You know, don't you?

*ahem*

It would be about... POTATOES!
A scientist has been working on a serum to grant sapience and other human qualities to plants. You see, the fact that plants are alive, but cannot speak or express themselves, has always interested him. He wonders what there thoughts on society are and whether or not they could give us tips or complex information, in order to improve society. He's worked on the serum for years and has has tested it mainly only potatoes, as those are the vegetables that are easiest for him to grow. So far, he has only succeeded in giving the potatoes the ability to move and make incoherent noises. They cannot think or judge. They are, however, fond of breaking things. The scientist loved his creations and couldn't bring himself to destroy each one he made, even though they were destructive. So, he locked them up deep below his compound and continued his experiments, until one day he was successful. He had created a serum that had given a potato the ability to to think, speak, judge and move. Having been so excited, he decided to try it on another potato and was successful once again! But, as they had just been "born" he had to teach them about the ways of life before telling anyone about them. The second potato, who had named himself Spud, seemed to be more interested in the ways of humans than the first, who had named himself Alexander. Alexander secretly despised humans and the fact that they ate vegetables. He was also jealous of Spud, whom the scientist seemed to be more fond of. Alexander would not stand for it, so he hatched a plan to take over the world and destroy human governance. he knew very well that if he gave the serum to other vegetables, they may not share his views. So, he gathered up all the zombie-like potatoes that had been kept in the basement and formed his own massive zombie potato army. Destruction followed, as Alexander kept making more zombie potatoes and nothing seemed to hurt them. With no other choice, the scientist began working on a cure to turn Alexander back into a normal potato, as he was the one holding the army together. And there was only one way to get close to him. Spud would have to infiltrate the army. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn!

(Once again, I went mad )

steelmagghia

Old 07-06-2014, 08:55 PM

HAHAHAHA. SZP...I love it. Of course it would be about potatoes.

Elirona: Oooh, good concept. Definitely never read a zombie book from a homeless perspective before.

Guys, I'm loving these answers so much! Hopefully we get a few more submissions soon so I can try to pick a winner!

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 PM

If I were going to write a zombie story it would start six months after Z-Day. Survivors would be trying to live their lives. I'd estimate only a third survived. A good bit of them are jerks. Society has collapsed. It would be very Mad Max meets the biker scene in Dawn of The Dead. The twist, for me, would be exploring the idea of what makes one "the bad guy" and in the end it wouldn't be the loud guys who tear stuff up.

This idea is the bare bones of a tabletop RPG that I've been designing.
I also harbor a not-so-secret desire to make a zombie movie.

steelmagghia

Old 07-07-2014, 11:56 PM

Oooh, great answer Penella! Also, I'm really glad you joined us!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-10-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Well, obviously!
the book is going to be so awesome to. i'm excited