xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2018, 05:18 AM

Sakura looked at the man and she thought he was beautiful but she looked at kai and nodded at him. Sakura took the book and ran to the back door and she ran.

Saki felt something wrong and sighing and put yukina behind him and said "Kahi what are you doing here." Saki said in his cold but calm voice.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:26 AM

Kahi smiled. "good to know one of my top demons can still sense me",he said walking towards him. Then glard to Saki. "Bow!",he ordered

Kai sighed in relief that she was running. HE'D FIND HER AFTER.

Kinshi smirked watching the girl go. "Your really think thats going to work?",he said walking over to Kai. "we need her...for a test...don't move",he orederd.

Kai cringed and he suddenly could not move."what do you want..with her"

Kinshi."you'll see, or maybe you wont, depends how long I can keep you asleep"

Kai's eyes widend."wait"

Kinshi grinned."no. Now sleep"

Kai groaned as he suddenly started to fall to the ground. Only to have Kinshi catch him and lay him down.He watched as Knshi left out theback door before he fell unconscious. Trapped in a sleep for the time being.

Kenshi in the mean time had suddenly appeared in-front of Sakura."ah, there you are",his eres glowed green."Sleep",he orderd

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2018, 05:32 AM

Saki sighed again and said "Kahi did you forget i can't see thanks to you and i also learn to not listen to you." He smirked a bit and he turned into his form and said "why are you here." Saki was strong but he was weak and had to make sure Yukina was safe.

Sakura ran but then saw the man again and he talked to her and she was getting tired and she then fell asleep she fell into his arms.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:36 AM

Kenshi caought her and picked her up carefully. Letting his brother know mentally that they had one peice,and to hurry up. He then vanished with Sakura onto a very tall roof top, tighing her up. Watching her carefully..

Kahi grinned."that wasmy fathers old curse. Since you are blinde, he placed one on you. In your very blood....give it a minute"he said and once he herad his brother sighed. "saki,by order of the blood curse I order you to sleep"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 05:44 AM

Saki was getting tired and he looked at Yukina and said "Yukina ran go to your room hurry maybe something from your family will protect you from him." Saki took out his sword he would fight if it put him asleep.

Sakura was sleeping but felt the wind she slowly opened her eyes and saw she was tied up and sigh "not again." Sakura looked at him and said "you watching me is creepy." Sakura glared at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:51 AM

Yukina gasped and caught him laying him down. "Saki?",she said worried and blinked when Kahi looked to her.

Kahi smirled"now now now, let him rest, he wont be able to move for a while. Now come with me, unless you want your friend, Sakura, to parish"

Yukina stood, instantly, looking to Gabriel."Guard Saki",she said went to Kahi then the two of them suddenlt vanished.

Kinshi was holding the book,ignoreing her first remark he held it up."You can read this?",he asked camly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 05:55 AM

Sakura looked at him and glared and said "of course I can i am not dumb." Sakura can understand it since her father taught her how and have been reading the demon books since she was a kid. Sakura was still glaring at him.

Saki was weak and had a feeling there were after the girls but he couldn't think but wanted to know why he knew of Yukina but why go after Sakura.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 06:15 AM

"Interesting",he said looking at the book. "The only humans that can read our books are-",he stopped when his brother appeared with Yukina."ah, good",he said standing up."sould we just get this started right away?",he said setting the book aside.

Kehi smirked looking to Yukina who glared."yes might as well"

Yukina growled." "what do you want with us?"

Kinshi sghed and grabbed Sakura,who he kept tied up and started to walk over to a ledge."not us, just you Yukina, you see, we have been trying to fin you for ....years, since you were born actually",he said stopping at the ledge. "If you are, who we think you ae, then we need you. And maybe your friend here",h said grinning coldly at Sakura. "You shouldnt have to remember all this",he said kissing her cheek, witch made her dazed, and weakish,but not enough to fall asleep."see you soon my sweet",he whispered into her ear. Unkowingly placing a small curse on her that he could call to her and she would come to him via a mirror.

Kahi brought Yukina over to the ledge who let out a small gashp."its okay, this should make your wings appera, painfully, but then well know for sure who you are",he nodded to Kenshi

Kenshi smiled at Sakura in her dazed eyes."like I said, most of this ,will be a blur",he then shoved her off the top,watching her fall.

Yukinas eyes widened."NO SAKURA!!!!!",she yelled. Her hazszel eyes then suddenly turned a light icey blue as a fourse suddenly knocked the brothers backwards and making them fall unchochious. And caused a city wide back out. Yukina then jumped s well,seemingly in a trance."Sakura, hang on im coming!",she called out.Then suddenly felt her back being heated up,in pain,then suddnly two wings suddenly ripped out from her bacl. They looked like angels feathers only they were leathery and pitch black.Se looked to them in shock then fell back into her trance as she flew down after Sakura,catching her about 5 levels from the ground,. She then flew them to a darkened allyway placeing her down the ropes that tied her up broke. Yukina then colapped in pain to the ground, her wings then disapeared into her back,leaving behind very large and deep gashes on her back."Sak-ura",she whispered ,more worried about her friend. She the lost consciousnesses.

In the mean time, Kai gahsped awake. The shock wave Yukina sent out woke him up. Giving him his strength back. He then closed his eyes focusing on Sakura. He then suddenly appeared in the ally looking around before spotting Sakura and Yukina. Rushing over her gently held Sakuras face."Sakura",he asked her softly. Then looked down at Yukina his eyes widened. So, she was the one. The daughter of Angle and demon."come on Saki, where are you",he asked out loud worried.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 03:11 PM

Sakura was dreaming of her mother happily but then seeing everyone leaving her she was all alone no one loved her she thought in her dream.

Saki was slowly getting up and he hated that guy but he heard his friend and he was right behind him and saw Yukina wings "I guess we were right along." Saki saw Sakura and check her forehead and cursed at Kehi and Kenshi "those two were after Yukina all this time and they must only took Sakura to get Yukina." Saki sigh and looked up "Sakura is cursed now she might not wake up we must leave this place Kai." Saki went over to Yukina and picked her up and looked at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 03:24 PM

Kai looked thoughtful."I know where we can go",he said nodding. "i KNOW A PLACE WHERE WE CAN GO,i'LL HAVE TO TELEPORT US",HE THEN BLINKED SEEING Yukina's DOG Gabriell COME UP BESIDE Saki. "Guess he come to",he nodded and then closing his eyes he began to focus an the world around them began to blur into darkness then they were suddenly standing in the country side , outside a small cottage. "woo didn't think that would work"

Just then the door to the cottage opened and an older women came out, she blinked seeing the group.|"my my my, not eveyday I get visited by demons",she then spotted the girls and starred at Yukina for a moment. "Is ... is that her?",she said looking sad.

Kai nodded.'yes. This is the daughter of the Angle and Demon .... your granddaughter."He psauded looking to Saki. "Saki, I'd like you to meet Lady Hope. Shes the mother of the Angel that was killed, if anyon can help its her"

Hope smiled to them. "more on that after, you should come inside ",she turned and headed back in holing the door open for them.

Gabriell barked and ran inside looking back to the others.

Kai looked to Sakura."she can help you",he told her and went insdie. He looked back to Saki and Sakura. Glad that Sakuras wings had returned into her back otherwise she may not be able to get in.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 03:31 PM

Saki followed his friend and saw the small house and he saw the lady and didn't know her until he said it was Yukina grandmother and he bowed his head to her. Saki went inside the home and he put Yukina on the bed and was worried about Yukina he doesn't worried about anyone but her. Saki petted Gabriel and told him to watch her and went to his friend "Kai will you be alright cause of Lady Sakura." He pointed out he can feel she was getting weaker unlike Yukina who can live through this Sakura was human she could die.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 03:47 PM

Kai looked to Sakura then to him."Shell be fine",he said nodding. Then watched as Hope came over .

Hope smiled."She will be",she assured them. "They both will be. First things first",she went to Sakura holding a hand over her."Hmm a curse that dazes the human...never a good one. But it can be broken. With a spell...and a kiss"

Kai jumped."k-k-kiss?"

Hope nodded."from someone who cares for her",she said looking to Kai."witch is you yes?"

Kai blushed. He just met her,but yes he was starting to care a great deal for the girl."yes",he said softly.

Hope nodded."very well",she held her hands up over Sakura and began to chant. A soft pink aura flowed out of her hands and into Sakura, restoreing her energy and breaking the haze that she was placed under. She then nodded to Kai.

Kai blushed but gently leaned over Sakura,looking down at her. "p-please come back",he whispered before kissng her gently.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Sakura was in still in her dreams but saw a light and she slowly opened her eyes and she looked up at Kai "kai.." She didn't know he was this close to her and she blushed "why are you so close."

Saki watched and he smirked when Kai kissed her he though it was cute.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-31-2018, 02:18 AM

Kai blushed and quickly moving away. "I was just checking on you" , he said shyly.

Hope smiled then walked over to Yukina. Frowning at her paleness. But knew she would be okay. "Lets getbyour back healed up",she said softlyholding out her hands a golden light flowed into her. Healing the two large gashes on her back from when her wings came out. Once healed she sighed. Physicaly she would be fine. She jsut worried about her mental state when she wakes. Since it was going to be Alot to prosess.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2018, 02:46 PM

Saki laughed a bit and went over to Yukina and hoping she will be alright.

Sakura looked at him and she got up slowly and she saw Yukina she ran to her it was her best friend and she was so worried for her. Sakura looked at the lady "will she be alright?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-01-2018, 01:15 AM

Hope smiled."she should be...",she said calmly then blinked when Yukina began to ster.

Yukina groaned as she started to come arround. Then remebering eveything sat up."Sakura1",she yelled worried then blinked seeing Sakura next to her."Sakura are you alright?",she then spotted Saki and smiled looking relived."Your okay too"

Kai walked over to them smiling."Yep, were all fine ... even you"

Yukina sighed."Then it was just a bad dream",she said rubbing her head

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2018, 04:12 AM

Saki looked at her and smiled but heard the bad dream part and he wished it was but it wasn't. Saki just leaned against the wall and just listen.

Sakura looked at her and smiled "i am fine thanks to you Yukina and even this lady she saved us all." Sakura smiled and it was true.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-01-2018, 10:47 PM

Yukina looked to Hope then looked around."where are we?",she asked worried.

Kai frowned. Not knowing how to tell her it wasn't a dream.

Hope smiled softly to Yukina." You and your friends are in London,England my dear. And, I'm afraid ... all that you remember... wasn't a dream",she said softly.She wouldn't tell her she was the young girls grandmother. Not yet anyway.

Yukina blinked."but....i ...theres no way",she said trying to look at her back,then paled seeing the blood stains on the back of her shirt where her wings had come out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 04:37 AM

Sakura looked at her and the lady and wonder about her dream and she looked at Yukina with a smile on her face "do not worry Yukina it will be alright okay." Sakura was trying to keep her calm she knows something is up but she will let them tell her when the time is right.

Saki sigh and listened and he let Sakura do what she does best. Saki just closed his eyes so they can rest his eyes were bad from fighting him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 04:58 AM

Hope smiled and wennt over to Saki."Can you come with me for one moment young man, it wont take long and after hat you can rest all you want"

Yukina looked to Sakura."Y-you were thrown off a bilding...I...I jumped after you...I ... I flew...."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:10 AM

Saki looked at her and and nodded at her and he followed her and he wonder what she wanted to talk to him about.

Sakura looked at her "thank you for saving me Yukina." Sakura smiled but she remembered something "one of the guys was asking me if i can read the book and i can read it but he was in shock i can." Sakura wonder why he said that.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 05:14 AM

Kai blinked."the one we were reading?",he asked Sakura softly.

Hope lead him to the kitchen and turned to him. "Youur blind",she said sounding sad."As a thank you...for...careing about my grandaughter, I wish to give you the gift of sight",she said and blinked over hearing the mention of Sakura being able to read a book. She would ask her more after,but she wanted to help Saki first

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:18 AM

Saki looked at her and nodded "I have been blind for a few years now i only see Aura's but I would like to see again." Saki bowed to her he was kind to her.

Sakura looked at him and nodded "yes when i was young i red these weird books in my father office when i was younger he never told me where he got them but i red them a lot."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 05:24 AM

Hope smiled at his bow. "Good",she said nodding then used her magic to heal his sight,allowing him to see once again."there",she said happily. "again, it was my pleasure. Your being so good to my grandaughter. Its the least I can do",she then went back out into the other room.

Kai blinked."now that I think about it the book was in anchient writeing...no humans can read them"

"Unless there a keeper of tales",Hope said hearing Kai.

Kai turned to her."a what?"

"Keeper of tales. There is only one bloodline thats been able to do it. And it seems that your Family Sakura, is part of that blood line"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:34 AM

Saki smiled at her and he walked out and heard about Sakura family and he looked at them his eyes were light blue again not pale white.

Sakura heard about the keep of tales from her father not nothing more and she remember something "I remember my father knew about it but nothing more besides the books belong to my mom not my father." Sakura tries not to think about her mother much.